AuthorTopic: Whirlwind (A Vortex AU RP - one-on-one)  (Read 22896 times)

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
Whirlwind (A Vortex AU RP - one-on-one)
« on: September 11 2005, 05:51 pm »
Heh....I had this thought last night, and since Hori seemed interested, I'm going ahead with it! Anyone who's read Vortex will know of the strange I hate you/I'm nice to you relationship between Hori and Subaru.....so this is an AU of an original RP (the first here, I think!) using those characters.

Set in Modern day Tokyo, there is no connection to the apocalypse, or the Tarukane. Subaru and Hori are just ordinary people....with not so ordinary lives. Years after the brutal murder of his twin sister, Subaru is finding ways to escape......and Hori has a dark secret of her own. What can happen when they meet for the first time?

Subaru - Ruby Chan
Hori -  Hori

Name: Hori
Hair Colour: Red With A Gold Tint
Eye Colour : Scarlet
Height : 178cm
Weight : 5 st 3
« Last Edit: September 11 2005, 06:24 pm by Ruby Chan »

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
Re: Whirlwind (A Vortex AU RP - one-on-one)
« Reply #1 on: September 11 2005, 07:50 pm »
A young woman stared down at the pavement ... Thinking ..

Her red hair waved in the breeze as she sat, her scarlet eyes followed the cracks in the pavement. Her name was Hori.
She sighed as she looked up, pushing off her knees to stand and pulling her black cordroy jacket around her...

As the people around her noticed she was there, they gave her frightened stares. She simply pulled up a hand and smiled at them.
It wasnt her that they should be frightened off...

She looked around - scanning the horizons of the park, looking for any sign of anyone she would know.

Dedicated to Ruby-chan ... you mad fangirl you.
Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

http://world3.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=38093696

^ Cool Game ! You gotta try it !

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #2 on: September 11 2005, 08:12 pm »
Subaru strode along the pathway, pausing to stare up at the sakura trees as he drew out a box of cigarettes and his lighter. Lighting one, he inhaled, his eyes slipping closed in satisfaction before he continued along on his way home. This was a regular routine for him. Come home from university, do the little bit of work he could be bothered to do, and then come to the park for a smoke and a walk.

No matter what those people who ran the 'Quit Smoking' campaigns said, Subaru couldn't see anything wrong with the little white sticks that you put in your mouth. Sure, he may die of lung cancer later on in life, but who cared? For all he knew, he might get hit by a car tomorrow.

Smiling to himself at his illogical logic, Subaru shook his head and continued walking.....missing the pair of red eyes that widened as they saw him.
« Last Edit: September 11 2005, 09:35 pm by Ruby Chan »

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #3 on: September 11 2005, 09:33 pm »
Hori's eyes widened to their max as she stood watching the man ...

" It cant be ... " she whispered to herself... She watched him pass her and she stood ...

He looked a sorry state... Hair misplaced... cigarette in hand ... and a depressed aura surrounded the man .

Hori felt the urge to go and talk to him ... But couldnt bring herself to do it ... Instead... she decided to follow him ...

Carefully, she took her steps ... Far enough behind not to be noticed ... but still close...

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #4 on: September 11 2005, 09:42 pm »
Subaru ran a hand through his messy hair absently, not really concentrating as his feet took him along the well worn path towards the centre of town, where his small flat awaited him. He'd once lived in the nicer area of the town, sharing a large apartment with his twin sister....Hokuto....but after her death, he had been unable to cope with being constantly reminded of her absence, and had decided to sell up, moving into his current abode. But even then, he'd somehow found himself creating a room for her....as if one day she'd come back to him.....

Frowning as the bad memories came back full force, Subaru's grip on the cigarettes tightened, leaving the packet crumpled. Cursng as he realised that he had also just ruined a perfectly good lot of cigarettes, he turned and tossed it carelessly into a nearby bin, pausing for only a moment as he saw a girl from the corner of his eye.

Ignoring his stalker, Subaru simply carried on walking....although he secretly kept a close eye on her as he continued.
« Last Edit: November 03 2005, 10:17 pm by Ruby Chan »

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #5 on: September 11 2005, 09:47 pm »
Hori fell back a little ... But found herself wanting to get closer... She really wanted to talk to him .. see if he was who she thought ... If it was .. she needed to make a mends... Or a partial mends..

But would he forgive her... Maybe she shouldnt tell him ...

She closeded her eyes for a munet whist thinking and found herself  bumping into a lampost .. She growled ... " Stupid lamp post "

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #6 on: September 11 2005, 09:56 pm »
Subaru turned, raising an eyebrow at the outburst from his not-so-silent follower.

"Take a tip from me. Next time you stalk someone, be a little less obvious, and a little more quiet." He snorted, leaning back against a nearby Sakura tree. Watching her expression, he felt the sudden urge to laugh, but quickly repressed it.

"Anyway why exactly are you following me?" He asked.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #7 on: September 11 2005, 10:03 pm »
Hori was shocked... Her sneaking skills had dimisneshed... all because of a lamp post ...

She gave an awquard smile .. Panicing inside..

" I just wanted to know your name... " She said... It was the truth .. but not the whole truth

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #8 on: September 11 2005, 10:35 pm »
Subaru stared at the girl, not quite understanding.

"You mean....you followed me, and practically stalked me half the park...just to know my name?!" He said incredulously. At Hori's tentative nod, he sighed, raising a hand to rub at the bridge of his nose. He had a terrible headache coming on, and this conversation wasn't helping.

"Whatever. I don't have time to be chatting. My name's Subaru Sumeragi....now leave me alone."

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #9 on: September 11 2005, 10:42 pm »
" Ok .... " She said... " I'm sorry ... " She turned away ... Bitting her lip... " Hokuto Sumeragi " .. She whispered .. barely inaudable...

In truth ... Hokuto and Hori had met before... They were friends... And this was her Brother..." He looks a lot like her... " She whisperd again...  starting to go ..

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #10 on: September 11 2005, 10:47 pm »
" He looks a lot like her... "

Subaru's head shot up as he caught the barely audible words. Reaching out quickly, he grabbed Hori's arm with a grip that was almost painful, and stared at her hard, his expression hinting at something similar to desperation.

"Like who? Who do I look like?!" He demanded, his grip on her arm unconsciously tightening.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #11 on: September 11 2005, 10:48 pm »
She was startled by Subaru's actions and winced at his grip ... But she looked into his eyes and smiled sadly ... " A friend ..."

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #12 on: September 11 2005, 10:59 pm »
Suddenly realising exactly how hard he was gripping the unknown girl's arms, Subaru backed off awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Sorry about that. I didn't mean to hurt you." He said quietly, before turning and walking off quickly, almost running towards home. His headache was worsening, and he could feel the symptoms stealing over him, warning of how much his body was getting to kicking up a fuss, telling him to take care of his cravings fast.

Sorry, girl. But you will never know what it is to have lost one half of your soul. To have lost the only reason you carried on living.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #13 on: September 11 2005, 11:05 pm »
Hori watched him run off... " Somethings wrong ... " She said.. " Hokuto-chan .. somethings wrong with your brother... "

She had a feeling She would see him again... Alas ... not today ... It was slowly getting darker.. and she needed to get home.... She turned and made her way home ...

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #14 on: September 11 2005, 11:43 pm »
Rushing inside his flat, Subaru locked the door and pulled the curtains, before pulling a small bag of powder out of a nearby cabinet. Hands beginning to shake, he rapidly separated some of the white powder into lines with the ease of one who did this regularly. Turning back to the cabinet, he yanked a straw out of a box there and turned back to the table, moving the straw closer to the rows of powder....of cocaine.....

Groaning, Subaru pressed a hand to his head, glancing at the clock. An hour....I only managed to get away for an hour.... Wiping the leftover sweat from his brow, Subaru cleaned away the evidence of his little addiction, and feeling irritable now that he had come crashing down, reached for his cigarettes.

Which was when he remembered how he'd ruined them and had to throw them away this evening during his walk.

Swearing, Subaru grabbed his white trenchcoat and strode out of his flat, slamming the dorr behind him. Remembering how if you left your flat unlocked in this neighbourhod you were likely to come back to an empty home, he sighed and paused just long enough to jam the key in the lock and turn it, before hurrying down the stairs that led outside.

Anxious to get his cigarettes to try and combat the effects of coming down from the cocaine, Subaru didn't stop when he bumped into someone, sending them flying to the ground. However, he did stop when he heard his name being called....

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #15 on: September 11 2005, 11:48 pm »
Hori sat on the floor.... " Subaru-san !" She said ... " Matte !" She got up ... brushing herself off and jogging up to him ... " Are you alright ?" She asked ... He looked shaky .. and somewhat out of it ...

' Oh ... Hokuto ... He looks really bad '

She looked up to him ... with worried eyes..

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #16 on: September 11 2005, 11:56 pm »
Subaru blinked, trying to work out how the girl knew his name. Wait....it's that girl...from the park....why the hell is she looking at me like that?!

Glaring at her, Subaru nodded his head curtly.
"I'm fine. Now why don't you just go home, whoever you are." He snapped, beginning to walk again. He really needed those cigarettes........

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #17 on: September 11 2005, 11:59 pm »
"Call me Hori .. please... " She said ..

' He's soo rude.. I dont know how you put up with him Hokuto .. But .. he probably wasnt like this before '

She started to catch up to him... " Do you really think I am going to let you go wherever in the state you are in ? " She said...

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #18 on: September 12 2005, 12:12 am »
Subaru blinked down at her, frowning.

"State? What on earth do you mean, Hori-san? I'm perfectly fine." He said, before snorting. "At least, nothing that a pack of cigarettes won't cure."

Picking up the pace, Subaru left Hori behind and entered the corner shop. Buying a few packs of his favourite brand, he exited the store...only to come to a halt as he saw Hori waiting for him, leaning back against a lamp post with her arms crossed.

"Don't you ever give up?" He said irritably, drawing a cigarette from the pack and lighting it, smiling softly as he inhaled. He felt better already.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #19 on: September 12 2005, 12:18 am »
" No ... " She smiled... " I wouldnt let myself ... " She smiled... not sure at what she ment by it ... ' Hokuto wouldnt let me either '

She lent off against the post and looked up at his hair ... " Do you ever brush your hair ?" She asked .. Smiling - both eye brows raised .

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin