AuthorTopic: Whirlwind (A Vortex AU RP - one-on-one)  (Read 22895 times)

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
Re: Whirlwind (A Vortex AU RP - one-on-one)
« Reply #40 on: September 19 2005, 04:48 am »
Subaru simply smiled, refusing to back down.

"This hospital's cheap. There aren't any fire alarms in the wards or rooms....so as long as no nurses come in, it's fine. They won't know a thing."

Pausing, Subaru looked at Hori, a guilty look suddenly appearing on his face.

"Unless...it's not bothering you, is it?" He asked.

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #41 on: September 19 2005, 04:53 am »
" .... A little... " She muttered....In slight embarrasment " I just dont like the smell... " She looked away for a muinet and then back to Suabru ... " And .. I'm worried About the amount of trouble You'll be in, if you get caught " She said ....

Then she remembered what happened... Knowing how close she came to being beaten to death ... Like... Hokuto...

A sudden sadness appeared in her eyes as she looked away ... Blinking back the tears ...

" An Angel watched over me today ... No ... Two did ... " She muttered absent mindedly ...

Dedicated to Ruby-chan ... you mad fangirl you.
Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

http://world3.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=38093696

^ Cool Game ! You gotta try it !

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #42 on: September 19 2005, 05:19 am »
"I don't care if I get caught...but if it's bothering you, I'll put it out." Subaru offered, doing as he said and stubbing his cigarette out on a nearby table. It left a small mark, and he grimaced before moving a flowerpot over it, shooting Hori a sheepish smile.

"What do you mean by 2 angels? Do you mean your parents?" He asked curiously.

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #43 on: September 19 2005, 05:37 am »
" thanks ... " She watched him put it out and smiled at the mark ..

Then she heard his question ... And thought ...

" No ... " She looked at him  ... " 2 friends ."

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #44 on: September 19 2005, 05:43 am »
Subaru blinked, watching her expression carefully.

"I'm sorry....how long ago did they die? I..." Making a face, he cut himself off, smiling bitterly.

"You don't really want to talk about them like that, do you? Questions like those bring up bad memories, right? Trust me, I know all about it, so I understand totally. "

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #45 on: September 19 2005, 05:46 am »
" One ... has passed on ... But the other is standing in front of me now... "

She smiled... She felt the tears staring to leak out of her eyes....

" I'm sorry ... I'm so sorry ... " She muttered... ' Hokuto ... '

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #46 on: September 19 2005, 05:58 am »
" One ... has passed on ... But the other is standing in front of me now... "

Subaru started, staring at Hori in shock.

"What?! You mean...me? Hori-san, you must be mistaken, we've only just met....how can you call me your friend so easily?" He asked, moving towards the door. For a young man who'd only had one real friend for as long as he could remember, this was a shock to him, knocking him completely off balance.

"I...I have to go." He blurted, before darting out of the room.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #47 on: September 19 2005, 06:08 am »
Hori watched him leave - She sat up quickly .. leaning on her sore wrist and wincing slightly ... " Suba..uhh .. " Her eyes watched his figure race down the hallway through the blinds...

The tears flowed ...

" Da.mitt... " She said... " ... Subaru .. "

" He's scared ... thats all .. He should be back ... "
" Hokuto ...  Thank you ... "
" For what ?"
" You know full well what ..."
" You are very welcome ... "

Hori lay back on the bed once again ... Staring at the ceiling ...

" I owe him my life ... "

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #48 on: September 25 2005, 07:33 pm »
Subaru paced around in the hospital's reception area, running his hands agitatedly through his hair. How can she say I'm her friend? Just like that.....why?! Ok, Subaru, just calm down now......

Sighing, Subaru automatically reached for his cigarettes to calm himself down, but stopped as soon as he saw the glare that the receptionist was sending him. Sighing again, he bit his lip as a new thought occurred to him.

No one's come to see her yet....no family or friends.....you just left her alone in her room. The least you could have done was to stay with her until either she got visitors, or fell asleep.

Closing his eyes as if in pain, Subaru made his way back to Hori's room, pausing in front of the door before knocking and sticking his head inside.

Besides....just because I'm her friend, it doesn't mean that she's mine.....

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #49 on: September 26 2005, 03:19 am »
Hori saw Subaru's head appear in the doorway. She sat up with a start  ...

" Subaru ... - san" She carefully added the suffix on the end...

" Look, ... I'm sorry .. I shouldnt have blurted that out ... just like that ... " she bit her lip ... " I know .. we've opnly just met... and.... I'm sorry ...If I scared you ... or anything ...  "

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #50 on: September 26 2005, 03:26 am »
Subaru felt himself bristle, not pleased that he obviously came across so terrified of her little admittance. Although, he did feel more at ease by having an honorific used with his name.

"Please. I was just....stretching my legs." He lied, walking over to sit in the chair beside her bed. "Besides, it's none of my business how you choose to view me, is it?"

Glancing around the room, he began to twiddle his thumbs, shooting her an uncertain look.

"Umm....any idea if a family member or a friend will be coming soon to visit?" He asked hopefully.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #51 on: September 26 2005, 03:37 am »
She smirked " I dont think they will ... " She sighed " We had a fight over my job ... and they havent talked to me since... "

She looked over to Subaru ... " If you want to go Subaru..-San .... I wont stop you ... I'm sure you're very busy .." She smiled at him ... " I'm sure I'll be ok ... "

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #52 on: September 26 2005, 03:51 am »
Subaru felt pity well up inside of him at how Hori had been left alone, and sighed, slouching in his seat.

"Fine. Then I guess I'd better stay with you. I can't exactly leave you on your own here, can I?" He muttered, although he shot her a small smile.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #53 on: September 26 2005, 04:03 am »
" Are... you ... sure ?" She asked suprised..." You really dont have to, Subaru-san  .... "

She was so happy ... A bright smile shone across her fave ... " Thank you ... "

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #54 on: October 07 2005, 04:53 am »
Subaru flushed, looking away from her smiling face as she thanked him.

"It was nothing. I saved you....might as well keep you company." He stated, crossing his arms almost defiantly. Pausing, he turned to look at her again, a thoughtful look passing across his face.

"Although I will have to leave for university tomorrow. And...and..." His voice died away, and he glanced down at his hand, noticing the way it trembled every so often.

"And I may have to step out for a while later." He lied smoothly. I can't exactly tell her I may need to pop out to give myself a high, can I?!

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #55 on: October 07 2005, 07:37 am »
" Yes.. " She said ... they became silent for a while .

She didnt want Subaru to leave .. she had become rather fond of him ..

" I owe you my life... " She said after a few muinets ... " I want to do something for you .." She said ... then she paused... wondering if she came on to strongly .. " ano ... "

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #56 on: October 07 2005, 07:40 am »
Subaru jerked upright, his arms flailing almost comically.

"No! No, it's quite alright, Hori-san! You don't need to do anything!" He babbled, gazing at her in a mixture of amusement and panic.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #57 on: October 07 2005, 07:44 am »
She laughed.. " Dont be stupid ... " she smiled... " Of course I need to do something ... I dont like to owe favors for too long you see "

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #58 on: October 08 2005, 06:38 am »
Subaru smiled sheepishly, unsure of where to look after that little statement.

"But Hori-san....you should really concentrate on getting better, not on how to repay me." He chided gently, feeling a suddenly overwhelming urge to protect this girl from anything and everything...as if he'd known her before....or as if part of his soul had, once in another world or another universe......

Or that one half of his soul had indeed known her in this world....the half that had been lost to him that fateful night.....

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #59 on: October 08 2005, 07:34 am »
She smiled...' You dont know how much I owe... And to get better .. I need to repay it ..' She thought ...

" Fine .. I strike you a deal ... I get better .. and then ... I find a way to repay you .. ok ?"

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin