AuthorTopic: Whirlwind (A Vortex AU RP - one-on-one)  (Read 22897 times)

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
Re: Whirlwind (A Vortex AU RP - one-on-one)
« Reply #120 on: November 08 2005, 04:44 am »
Subaru strode down the street towards the Chinese, wondering briefly how he was going to get that number back when Hori finally left. He paused for a second than shrugged, deciding that it didn't really matter. If she did happen to want to keep in contact after she left, then he guessed that wasn't so bad.

Entering the takeaway and ordering their food, he glanced to the left, glaring at the guy who was currently engaged in winking at him.
"What?" He said icily. The man shrugged, winking again. Laughing, he began to say something about living in the flat below, and seeing him arrive with his new houseguest.

Subaru allowed him to babble on, simply grabbing their food and flipping the guy the bird as he left, smiling slightly to himself at the man's shocked expression.

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #121 on: November 08 2005, 05:05 am »
Hori heard somone approach the door from outside... She listened carfully .... She had been dozing lightly and was now fully awake ... - She peeked around a door... Lookng in the direction of the entrance...flicking the number in her fingers as the foot steps came closer and closer...

Dedicated to Ruby-chan ... you mad fangirl you.
Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

http://world3.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=38093696

^ Cool Game ! You gotta try it !

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #122 on: November 08 2005, 05:21 am »
Pausing at the door, Subaru knocked 3 times, before quietly calling Hori's name.

"Hori? It's me, Subaru. I'm coming in, ok?" He warned, before fitting his key to the lock and opening the door, shouldering it open as he entered with their food.

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #123 on: November 08 2005, 05:25 am »
Hori Sighed in relief as she hears Subaru ... Then she came to a realisation...

Hori looked suprised... " You called me Hori ... " She said smiling...Going to the door to help him ...

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #124 on: November 08 2005, 05:27 am »
" You called me Hori ... "

Subaru froze, quickly backpedalling in his mind and replaying what he had just said, Gulping, he shook his head, beginning to set out the boxes of food on the table.

"I'm sorry Hori-san, it was a slip of the tongue. You'd better eat your food before it gets cold." He said shortly, attemtping to cut the conversation.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #125 on: November 08 2005, 05:35 am »
Hori smiled.. " No ! ... Dont apologise ... I want you to call me Hori ... Just Hori ... Please?"   She smiled... " and .. can I .. call you .. Just .. Subaru ?" She asked ... quite gingerly ..

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #126 on: November 08 2005, 05:59 am »
Subaru stiffened for a moment, turning the idea over in his head rapidly. First of all, hardly anyone just called him 'Subaru'. Last he'd checked, it had just been Kamui....and his family, although he hadn't exactly told them where he was after he moved flats. Secondly, was he really that comfortable with having another friend? Thirdly.....was he that comfortable with Hori?

To his surprise, both answers to the last 2 questions were yes, and he found himself nodding slightly.

"That would be.....fine.....Hori-sa.....Hori."

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #127 on: November 08 2005, 06:20 am »
Hori Beemed ...

" Yukkata! Arigatou Subaru !" She smiled .. making a small bow

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #128 on: November 10 2005, 06:41 am »
Subaru shook his head at the enthusiastic response, simply pushing the box of food across the table towards her.

"Just shut up and eat." He said shortly. But the small smile that crinkled his otherwise expressionless features showed that he was only joking around.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #129 on: November 11 2005, 06:08 am »
She smiled broadly at his playfulness.. Sitting down and saying a quick grace and then tucking in ...

Her favorite ...

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin