AuthorTopic: Whirlwind (A Vortex AU RP - one-on-one)  (Read 22894 times)

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
Re: Whirlwind (A Vortex AU RP - one-on-one)
« Reply #20 on: September 12 2005, 12:30 am »
" Do you ever brush your hair ?"

Subaru's hand instinctively went to his head, blinking at Hori.

"What's wrong with my hair?" He asked in bewilderment, smoothing his dark hair down absentmindedly.

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #21 on: September 12 2005, 03:11 am »
" Its all messy ! " She said.. Smiling .. Pulling out a comb .. " Here ... " She gave it to him ...

Dedicated to Ruby-chan ... you mad fangirl you.
Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

http://world3.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=38093696

^ Cool Game ! You gotta try it !

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #22 on: September 12 2005, 03:24 am »
Subaru stared at the comb, before slowly turning his head to face Hori, a look of almost shock on his face.

"What? I don't understand...who are you? Why are you acting like this towards me? You don't even know who I am...just my name...." He said in confusion, although he did take the time to quickly drag the comb through his hair, neatening it to make Hori happy.

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #23 on: September 12 2005, 03:30 am »
" I'm Hori ... And I.. I'm doing this for a friend ... " She smiled... Taking the comb back from him ...

' Hokuto .. help .. what Am I gonna do ? '

She cocked her head slightly ...

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #24 on: September 12 2005, 03:37 am »
Subaru frowned, putting the cigarette to his lips and inhaling again, studying Hori carefully.

"A friend? Which friend?" He asked, unsure of who she was referring to. "Is it Kamui?"

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #25 on: September 12 2005, 03:38 am »
" Nope.. Not Kamui ... " She smiled... " I cant tell you for..... reasons "

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #26 on: September 12 2005, 04:14 am »
Subaru began to scowl, the thin grip he'd had on his control slipping.

"Then you're lying. Because Kamui is the only friend that I have in this world, and if it's not him, then you're lying!" Subaru began to pace, shooting Hori dark looks as he did so.

"So who are yu, and what the hell do you want with me?! Why won't you leave me alone?!" He snapped. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he knew that  this was uncalled for, that he seemed to be losing control of his anger. But he was still irritable from losing his high, and Hori was conveniently in the firing line.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #27 on: September 12 2005, 04:25 am »
" Dont shout at me ... I'm trying to do My friend a favour and you too ."she looked at him " And I dont lie .." she said it cooly and calmly ...

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #28 on: September 12 2005, 04:33 am »
Subaru snorted, before taking another drag of his cigarette, feeling the nicotine calming him down slightly.

"Whatever. Go home and tell your friend that Subaru Sumeragi doesn't need any help. That he's fine on his own." He said wearily, before striding away, his head bowed in its usual position. He felt like an old man....and girls who came up him spouting this sort of rubbish didn't help at all.
« Last Edit: September 16 2005, 05:06 am by Ruby Chan »

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #29 on: September 12 2005, 04:37 am »
" She seriously doubts that ... " She said ...

' Hokuto ... how can I help him now ? ...'

She started to walk ... ... Unaware of a group of stalkers of her own. She carried on for a few more steps, Then Gave a squeek as she felt arms Drag her back into Darkness... She tried to scream but she found it muffles as she felt the contact of Fists and metal toed boots against her body ..

A sharp kick in the gut rendered her breathless .. But she still found the power to fight back... managing to take a guy down with a swift kick down below...

Eventually she was rendered powerless by a broken wrist and ankle ...

She let out a scream... One again half muffled by The placement of a hand ... and another kick was registered..

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #30 on: September 16 2005, 05:12 am »
Hearing a squeak behind him, followed by what sounded to be a muffled scream, Subaru whirled round, his eyes wide as he realised that he couldn't see Hori anywhere....and on such a quiet street, he should have still been able to see her walking away.....

Dashing down to the entrance of the nearest alleyway, Subaru breathed in sharply as he heard a faint sound of pain from inside, and snarled as his eyes finally managed to pierce the darkness, seeing Hori surrounded by a gang of dangerous looking men and women. Even from this distance, he could see her expression of pain, and as one of the people aimed another kick at her, he snapped.

"Hori-san!" Calling out her name, Subaru ran into the alley, quickly snapping round into a whirling kick, sending one man flying. Plunging on, he took down another 3, his old memories of martial arts training in his old school's PE classes coming back to him clearly as adrenalin pumped through him, wiping away the effects of his crash.

Damnit! I won't let someone else get hurt like this...they took Hokuto this way, they won't get this girl too! I won't allow it!
« Last Edit: September 16 2005, 06:27 am by Ruby Chan »

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #31 on: September 16 2005, 05:21 am »
She looked up .. tears in her eyes... " Subaru ... " She managed to mumble...

As Hori watched Subaru take many others down She saw a rage in his eyes she had never thought she would see...

.... She closed her eyes.. waiting for it to be over...

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #32 on: September 16 2005, 06:27 am »
Watching as the gang fled off down the alley, Subaru snorted and crouched down beside Hori, wincing as he saw the state she was in, his rage fading into pure worry for the girl.

"Hori-san? Are you...alright?" Glancing at her ankle and wrist quickly, his mouth set into a grim line, and he began to gently scoop Hori into his arms.

"We need to get you to a hospital."

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #33 on: September 16 2005, 06:33 am »
" Thank you soo much, Subaru ... " She said quietly ... "  ... You saved my life... " She clung on with her unbroken wrist to Subaru .. Tears flowing freely from her face... She had actually thought that she was a gonner ...

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #34 on: September 17 2005, 04:17 am »
Subaru blinked at the lack of honorific to his name, but put it down as a mixture of shock and left over fear. Choosing not to comment about it, he smiled reassuringly down at her, beginning to carry her out of the alley.

"It's going to be ok now, Hori-san. I'll get you to hospital, and then everything will be fine...."

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #35 on: September 17 2005, 07:58 am »
She tried to smile... But only came as an exsaust to her.... She closed her eyes and listened to his words ... Every tone in his voice seemed like a note in a lullaby ... Slowly lulling her to sleep ..

Her head lay against him as her breathing started to regulate.

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #36 on: September 18 2005, 06:17 pm »
Later that evening....

Subaru leaned against the room's wall, watching over the girl who currently lay asleep in a hospital bed. Both her ankle and wrist had been bound and set, and Subaru had been informed that she would be able to go home in a few days time, since the fractures had been clean breaks.

Although Subaru was now unsure of what to do....he dearly wanted to go home and smoke, but he felt almost duty-bound to stay with Hori...at least until she woke up. Perhaps he could compromise.....

Glancing warily around the room for cameras, Subaru sneakily lit a cigarette and brought it to his mouth, inhaling. Now as long as no nurses came in, he'd be fine.....

Well, unless Hori woke and decided to dob him in.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #37 on: September 19 2005, 03:20 am »
Hori's eyes slowly fluttered open... scanning the room .. " uhh... " She said gently " Subaru ... " She said looking at him ... " Are you smoking in a hospital ? " She smiled slightly defetedly ...

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #38 on: September 19 2005, 03:39 am »
Subaru smirked at her, taking another deliberate puff of his cigarette.

"Yup." He said simply, winking at her as he inhaled.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #39 on: September 19 2005, 04:44 am »
" You really arnt allowed to do that ... " She said... " are you ?" She watched him smoke...  She could smell it from where she was... " You'll set the alarms off ... "

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin