AuthorTopic: [TRC RP]The Kingdom Of Clow - When The Moonlight Fades Away  (Read 19048 times)

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
Hello! This RPG will be a slight AU, and is based in the Kingdom of Clow. Touya was furious when he woke and learnt of how Yukito had sent Sakura and Syaoran away, and he is freezing Yukito out....

Yukito - Me!
Touya - Sakaki
Mula - Pikari
Konan - Okamirei

Mula
A wizard of less power than Yukito, Mula has long been jealous of both Yukito's position as High Priest and Touya's confidant. Now, Mula aims to use Touya's anger to turn him against Yukito, hoping to eventually have his rival executed under false claims. He is obsessed with being close to Touya.

Konan
Konan is Touya's chief bodyguard, who follows him most places in the castle. Although he is fairly quiet, he can see all that happens, and wants Touya to realise how badly he's treating Yukito before it's too late. Back when they were children, Konan was one of Touya and Yukito's playmates.

....................................... ....................................... ....................................... .....

If you can come up with any good original characters, Pm me with them, and I'll consider putting them into the story. Ideas must include a tiny bit of past, an outline of their personality, and a look at their goals and their feelings about Touya and Yukito's falling out.
« Last Edit: July 31 2005, 02:09 pm by Okamirei »

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
Re: The Kingdom Of Clow - When The Moonlight Fades Away
« Reply #1 on: July 28 2005, 08:04 am »
Yukito walked down the corridors of the palace, gripping the scrolls he'd just taken from the library for study in his chambers. He couldn't remember the last time he had slept in his own rooms...for the last two years he had always shared Touya's bed. Nothing had happened of course....except for that one night. Last night.

The night before all hell had broken loose in Clow as the princess' feathers had flown away.

When Touya had woken from the sleep caused by the poisoned dart, he had been just as warm and caring as always, staring tenderly up into the worried eyes of his beloved. But when Yukito had explained how he'd sent Sakura away with Syaoran, his eyes had grown dark, and he had fell into a grim rage, bellowing at Yukito to get out of his sight.

Since then, he had been ignoring the High Priest, only communicating when necessary to duty. And for Yukito, who had grown accustomed to the small consistent affectionate touches and caresses that he received everyday, who had grown to cherish the intimate conversations he shared with the king...

It felt like he was the one who had lost his heart. Not Sakura.
« Last Edit: July 28 2005, 08:29 am by Ruby Chan »

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #2 on: July 28 2005, 12:08 pm »
Touya walked back and forth, his robes whooshing softly as he turned........pacing in his room.
Still recovering from the poisoned dart, he should have been in bed or at the least, sitting, like he had been advised. But he was restless. A slow, angry rumbling was rolling through his body, like thunder. An anger that somewhat shocked and frightened him.

He wondered where his sister was at this moment, his sweet, innocent, little sister, who was now alone with that boy.
Dammit!

And now Touya found himself alone. Not even Yuki could comfort him now, for Yuki had been the one to send his only flesh and blood relative he had left.......
his own little sister.......away....

Touya had never felt anything but love towards the other man, but his anger and hurt at waking to find his sister was no longer in this world....... was something he couldn't control, be it irrational or valid.
And silently, he had sent Yukito away, away from his room, his bed, and after they had become lovers for the first time.......

Touya sat on the bed, running his fingers through his dark hair.
I have to find a way to rid myself of this anger and forgive Yukito....
I have to believe he's done what's right...
But how?
If only I had someone to talk to............

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #3 on: July 28 2005, 12:20 pm »
Konan stood silently, watching the King pace to and fro.
He frowned. Seeing his majesty,his childhood friend, like this worried him deeply. Especially after the king had been hurt by the dart.
It was my fault..I wasn't there to protect you from that...

Now, the king was restless and pacing; even sending Yukito away. It was not normal; he had never seen Touya so mad before.
"Your majesty...you shouldn't be up walking, you're still recovering from that injury.."

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #4 on: July 28 2005, 02:13 pm »
Touya looked up, slightly startled, his childhood friend could sometimes be so quiet that Touya had forgotten, in his confused feelings, that he was there.
His words and thoughts felt all twisted up inside him, and he didn't even know if he was capable of speech.

The King stood, walked to the window, and attempted to choke out the one word he repeated continuously in his heart and mind, the one word that he could get no answer to.......
"Why, dammit.......why?"

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #5 on: July 28 2005, 08:11 pm »
In his chambers, Yukito furrowed his brow in concentration, biting his lip as he realised that all his attempts were futile. He could not work like this....not when Touya was so angry with him. Sighing, he set the scrolls aside for the night, moving into his inner chamber in order to undress and go to sleep.

Removing his outer robe, he flinched as he saw the red mark on his neck, a stab of pain shooting through him as he remembered exactly whose lips had left it there. And what they had been doing. Something that he would never be able to experience again....at least not with Touya, which meant the same thing at the end of the day.

For a moment he entertained thoughts of visiting the king later, and watching him sleep on unaware of the fact that he was being watched. But the sane part of his mind quickly shut that idea down. It was very improper to that to your king, no matter how close you were....had been.

Besides, Konan is in there. We may be friends, but his job is to protect the king. He may attack before even realising who I am. He thought wryly. Lying back on his bed, he burrowed under the covers.

With tears that had not fallen for years soaking his pillow.

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
Re: The Kingdom Of Clow - When The Moonlight Fades
« Reply #6 on: July 29 2005, 11:09 am »
Mula could feel it. It seeped through the air like poison. Mistrust, anger, hurt... It was perfect.

He wasn't sure what had happened, but his sources among the palace staff told him that the King and his trusted advisor AKA not-so-secret lover (or so Mula suspected) had had a falling out. He could hardly believe it himself. King Touya had always had eyes for Yukito. It was as if the rest of the mages in the palace, himself included, did not even exist. Now he could scarcely believe the rumors that the King had ordered the High Priest out of his sight. He could scarcely believe his luck.

A confident smile crossed over the dark-haired man's face as a plan wound through his head. This could be my chance. My chance at last to make Touya mine.

He forced the smile from his face, but the confidence still glowed in his eyes as he knocked lightly on the door to the King's quarters.

The trap is ready to be set.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #7 on: July 29 2005, 12:27 pm »
The King stood, staring out into the darkness of the desert, from the high window.
His old friend watched quietly, concern written across his features.

Touya felt confused, angry..........hurt.....still with the one word.....why?......... on his lips, in his heart.

He wanted Yukito......
And yet, found he couldn't even stand to look at the man he had shared love with just a few nights before......
What could help any of them now..........

Suddenly a soft knock on the door broke through his daze.
"Come in," He called out, turning his dark eyes to face the visitor.
« Last Edit: July 29 2005, 05:21 pm by Sakaki »

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
Re: The Kingdom Of Clow - When The Moonlight Fades
« Reply #8 on: July 30 2005, 02:10 am »
As Mula entered, he gave a low, respectful bow. His eyes quickly took in the room - the only other person was the bodyguard Konan.

"Majesty," he began. "I have just returned from the ruins. I have finished sealing the remainder of the mysterious black soldiers. The entire site has been sealed off with magical wards to ensure that no evil can come out of it again, and I believe it poses no more immediate danger. I have made it my highest priority to ensure that nothing of value to the King shall be put in danger."

Unlike your "trusted" advisor, who throws your precious sister into other dimensions at will, most noble King.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #9 on: July 30 2005, 08:10 am »
Touya nodded at the man, but said nothing.
At least someone knows what the hell they are doing......

He looked once more at Mula, as if becoming aware of the man for the first time ever, noticing his commanding presence and considering the fact that he worked with magic.
A man who knows magic....
Could he perhaps know a way to bring my sister back from God knows where?

Waking from his injury, Touya had asked, demanded, and all but begged Yukito to
bring Sakura back. The High Priest had told him sadly that he wouldn't even attempt it, it was an impossibility, it was much too dangerous.

The King turned to his friend, who stood silently watching, "Konan, you may leave now. I have a few things I'd like to discuss with Mula here. " He looked to the man with his dark, contemplative eyes, "unlike some, he seems to know how to please the King."

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #10 on: July 30 2005, 12:34 pm »
Konan was shocked, but did as he was told. "Yes, your majesty."
As he passed by Mula, he cast a glare at him..eyes narrowing in suspicion.

You better not be up to something..

He headed towards Yukito's room; knowing that the priest was in sorrow. He knocked softly upon the door. "your highness..."

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #11 on: July 30 2005, 12:56 pm »
The King watched his guard, Konan, leave his room, reluctantly, as he usually stayed as close to the King as possible, especially now, after he'd been injured.
As he walked out, Touya failed to see the worried, suspicious look his old friend wore on his face.

The King, usually highly perceptive and aware, was failing to notice a lot lately, his mind in such a turmoil over his lost sister, and the now torn relationship with Yukito.
If only Yukito could bring Sakura back.....but he can't....or he won't.

"Mula," Touya said, dark eyes looking sharply at the man, who was perhaps his last hope. "Can you get my sister, the princess, back............can you help me?"

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #12 on: July 30 2005, 04:27 pm »
unlike some, he seems to know how to please the King.
Mula smiled inwardly. This might be easier than he thought.

The bodyguard passed him with a suspicious look, and Mula took note of that. He'd have to watch out for that one.

Can you get my sister, the princess, back............can you help me?

Mula was taken aback some, as he hadn't expected the King to ask such a direct request so soon. Finally he opened his mouth to speak. "It is a difficult request, my King, even for a magic user such as I. I fear the Princess may be far out of reach by now. But..." he bowed again gracefully. "as I live, I shall do everything in my power to return the Princess to you, your Majesty." Even as he spoke Mula knew it was an impossible request. He was a powerful wizard, but the High Priest surpassed him easily, and he had not quite mastered the ability to transport people between dimensions, much less find someone in an infinite number of worlds and bring them back. He doubted even Yukito could bring them back. But if he could gain the King's confidence while pretending to try, and disgrace the annoying High Priest, he couldn't care less if the Princess was lost forever.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #13 on: July 30 2005, 05:30 pm »
Can you find my sister..............
The sentence had slipped out before he could stop it, almost sounding desperate. This embarrassed the King immensely.
He knew he was slowly losing his composure.......his strength.

While Mula talked, the King drank, his anger was returning......anger at Yuki for reducing him to practically begging an almost stranger to help him. He was the King. He should have to ask for nothing.

And Yuki had distrusted Mula.......
This Touya knew and remembered well. Yuki had always kept a distance from the other mage, but never came out and directly said just what about the other man was so troubling.

Touya listened to the man speak, and when he finished, walked up to the mage, anger shining in his dark eyes.
"You say it may be possible to bring the Princess back. And what would you say if I told you I know of one who would call you a liar? One who says the Princess can not be brought back without serious consequence?" Touya demanded, and then wryly added, "One who I suspect is more powerful than you?"

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
Re: [TRC RP]The Kingdom Of Clow - When The Moonlight Fades Away
« Reply #14 on: July 31 2005, 08:15 pm »
Hearing a knock at his door, Yukito got out of bed and swung the dorr open, blinking as he saw who it was.

"Konan? Shouldn't...shouldn't you be guarding To-....his majesty?" Yukito closed his eyes and forced himself under control. He had nearly called Touya by his special nickname, for crying out loud!

He realised that Konan was staring, and flushed as he realised that he must still have the tear tracks staining his otherwise clean cheeks....and his eyes were probably red from crying, too. Great...well, that's going to convince him I'm fine... He cursed mentally.

Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes again, making sure that when he opened them this time he was every inch the respectable High Priest.
« Last Edit: August 01 2005, 05:47 am by Ruby Chan »

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
Re: [TRC RP]The Kingdom Of Clow - When The Moonlig
« Reply #15 on: August 01 2005, 12:44 am »
Mula listened respectfully to the reply he received. The King was not an idiot. He should have expected nothing less. He bowed deeply yet again.

"Your Majesty's words may be true. It is most likely more than impossible to bring Her Highness back to this world. I believe only the Dimension Witch herself could accomplish such a task. But even a lesser wizard may cross worlds, if not in body, but in image, or voice, communication..." In theory, of course, but Mula left this bit out. "I know the King would hope for even a small sign from his sister. Even if his request is impossible, as Your Majesty's subject I could not give up without trying."

"And I would not trust anyone who does."

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #16 on: August 01 2005, 06:17 am »
The King listened closely to Mula's reply, watching the man intently with cold eyes that stared through dark lashes.

"I know the King would hope for even a small sign from his sister. Even if his request is impossible, as Your Majesty's subject I could not give up without trying."

The mage spoke; carefully.....respectfully, to the King, and throughout, Touya said nothing, only studied the man. He sensed no signs of trickery or dishonestly, only deep respect and obedience to the King.
As it should be......

"I could not give up without trying."

"And I would not trust anyone who does."

Mula's last sentence rang in Touya's ears............trust.....did he trust anyone at all anymore? If he couldn't trust Yukito...............

Touya continued to stare at the man, who stood with head slightly bent, and eyes lowered out of respect for the King.
Who was he to send the mage away now, perhaps the last person who could help him? Did he dare? Did he have any choice but to listen to this man?

Touya rubbed his tired eyes, and finally spoke, "Mula, perhaps you could pour your King a drink. And then perhaps you could speak to me again the words I want to hear........that you won't give up trying to get my sister back.......that as impossible as it may seem, you will never give up. That you would, in fact, die trying......if need be."

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #17 on: August 01 2005, 06:30 am »
Konan stepped into Yukito's room. "His highness sent me away..the.. other wizard is meeting the king."
He looked at the priest's tear-stained face, his eyes clouded with worry. "Your highness.."
He knew the priest was deeply hurt, but what should he say?

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #18 on: August 01 2005, 06:34 am »
"The...other wizard?" Yukito choked out, eyes widening as he took in Konan's words. No...could Touya be replacing him already? After only a day or two?

"Who was it? Which one is seeing the king?" He asked desperately.

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #19 on: August 01 2005, 06:44 am »
"It's Mula-san.." replied Konan, watching the shocked look on Yukito's face.

"His highness..is trying to find a way to get his sister back."