AuthorTopic: [TRC RP]The Kingdom Of Clow - When The Moonlight Fades Away  (Read 19051 times)

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
Re: [TRC RP]The Kingdom Of Clow - When The Moonlight Fades Away
« Reply #60 on: August 31 2005, 09:17 am »
Mula... The king whispered his name as he sank into the wizard's arms, and the word was sweetness to Mula's ears. Murmuring sounds of comfort, he waited until Touya had fallen limp and unconscious. He had the king exactly where he wanted him.

He pried the king's fingers from her and then threw the sheet unceremoniously back over the fake princess on the table. He then called for two servants to carry Touya back to his chambers, explaining that the king had fallen ill and collapsed.

He followed them with effected concern until the King had been placed in his bed and the servants left. He then turned down the hall toward a different bedroom. It was time to put the next phase of his plan into order, and that involved eliminating the one who he had hated for so long. With a quiet smirk, Mula knocked on the door of the former High Priest.

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #61 on: September 04 2005, 10:59 pm »
Yukito tossed and turned in his bed, unable to get to sleep. He'd thought that after his little encounter with the king, grief would have left him to cry to sleep. Instead, it kept him awake, unable to keep his mind off the last kiss he'd shared with Touya...or the turbulent feelings he'd seen in those dark eyes.

Touya....there's something wrong with you, isn't there? Something more than Sakura's travelling. Oh To-Ya....what is it? Do you even know it yourself?

He was just managing to drift off, when he sat bolt upright in bed, his heart coming to his mouth as he felt a silent scream of agony uttered in Touya's voice, and cried out as a wave of pure grief and anger crashed through him. Holding his head, Yukito gave a whimper, tears beginning to flood down his cheeks.

No! The old High Priest swore to me! He said that I'd never feel emotions like this again! He placed a bond on me and Touya, to stop this ever happ....oh no, Touya.....why's our bond broken? How come I can feel these emotions that aren't mine once more?!

Hearing a knock on his door, Yukito managed to roll out of bed, quickly trying to will the feelings away, and was satisfied to find he'd managed to reduce them to a mere ache in his head. Swinging open his door, Yukito froze, staring at the person who stood there.

"Mula." He whispered.

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
Re: [TRC RP]The Kingdom Of Clow - When The Moonlig
« Reply #62 on: September 06 2005, 02:42 am »
Mula gave a polite smile of greeting, although it twisted into more of a smirk at seeing the ex-High Priest's puffy eyes and tear-stained face. "Yukito." He stepped inside without invitation, taking his time looking about the room.

"I thought that I should inform you that since your recent... retirement, that I - being the next wizard in rank, of course - must humbly take the position of High Priest. Of course this means that I will inherit these rooms - the High Priest's quarters.. seeing as you no longer hold the position. Oh, don't worry!" he added quickly. "I have no desire throw you out of your living quarters - I would never be that cruel. You may stay here as long as you wish. After all..." he continued, turning toward the door again. "There will be plenty of time for me to move in after your execution."

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #63 on: September 06 2005, 02:58 am »
"There will be plenty of time for me to move in after your execution."

Yukito's head shot up, and he stared at Mula in shock, eyes widening as his vision came back to him full force and even clearer.

Touya....angry and screaming at him, rage flashing clearly in those dark eyes.......
Himself gesturing wildly, tears streaming down his face and falling to the stone floor beneath his feet........
Mula's satisfied face as the other wizard watched from the shadows.....

And tied to a wall and whipped savagely, death creeping closer to him...was Yukito himself.....his cries of pain echoing around the small cell.

"Execution?" He murmured weakly from his new position on the floor, staring up at Mula. No...only Touya can order executions, not the High Priest....only....oh no....Touya, what have you done?!

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #64 on: September 06 2005, 05:01 am »
Mula only gave a low chuckle as he watched the other man collapse to the floor. "Yes, execution," he repeated. "You can't really believe Touya is going to show you any sympathy now. After you betrayed him? Murdered his sister?"

Mula's eyes darkened as he leaned toward Yukito, the fake smiles gone, his face reflected only pure evil. "Touya belongs to me now," he said darkly and evenly. "Everything you have stolen from me all these years I am going to take back. And there is nothing you can do to stop me."

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #65 on: September 06 2005, 05:16 am »
Yukito choked, his mind reeling.

"Touya belongs to me now,"

"No..." He whsipered brokenly, unsure if he could take much more of this.

"No! He will never be yours, even if he doesn't love me anymore! To-Ya isn't a thing to be owned like a prize! He's a kind, caring man who should be cherished! I don't care if I am to be executed for my supposed 'murder' of his sister....because I know that one day he will realise the truth about your trickery and false reports of the hime's death, and he will have his revenge on you! And if it takes my death to do that, then fine!"

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #66 on: September 06 2005, 05:29 am »
Mula blinked the man's reply in surprise for a moment, before his face broke into laughter. "So willing to die for your King? You're an even bigger fool than I thought. Well, don't worry. I'll make sure you're not disappointed." With another chilling laugh he turned from the room, shutting the door behind him with a slam of finality.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #67 on: September 06 2005, 12:43 pm »
Inside the King’s room, Touya was slowly waking, and fighting consciousness... not wanting to remember the last several hours... the dimly lit room... Sakura...

When his dark eyes reluctantly opened, he found himself to be alone... emotions swirling around his heart once more, turning him cold... and dazed, he rose from the bed, finding a slow anger suddenly replacing his hurt... then rising in intensity until it engulfed him in it’s white fire.

The dark haired King of Clow walked to the shelf that held bottles of sake, and downing the first bottle, Touya suddenly turned and threw it... watching the glass shatter... as it crashed violently against the wall... Then one by one, Touya lifted the bottles... smashing them against the stone wall, viscously sending showers of glass through the room, and the echoing sound of his rage throughout the castle...

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #68 on: September 09 2005, 01:29 am »
Carelessly tucking loose strands of hair behind his ears, Yukito strode down the corridors of the castle, his eyes still blurry with the tears that were streaming down his cheeks. People who saw him on the way gasped and stepped forward to offer assistance, but Yukito merely waved them away, not caring how bad he looked at the moment.

Now that his empathic abilities had been unsealed by him losing the bond he had cherished with Touya, he could feel the dark and agonising emotions of his king, and was determined to put an end to them. He was well aware that Touya would not want to see him, would only see the 'murderer' in him, and not the heart that still loved the dark haired man, but he pushed ahead anyway. He was unsure of how long he had left before he was dragged off for his execution.....before my vision becomes a reality as I am whipped to death.....and he wanted to help Touya before his time in this world was over.

Ignroing the startled face of Konan, who was guarding Touya's chamber door once more, Yukito pushed past him, slamming the door open and walking into Touya's room.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #69 on: September 09 2005, 05:50 am »
Touya turned slowly, the last bottle of sake still clutched in his right hand, and dark hair hanging sweaty over narrowed eyes... to glare at the one who would disturb him in his rage. Yuki...

In his state, he no longer saw the gentle man that he loved, perhaps the only one actually capable of saving him... He only saw the one he thought caused his beloved sister to lay cold upon that table down in the depths of the castle. And he listened to the voices that called to him... convincing him...

Murderer...

Touya ignored the smaller man standing at the door, as he drank the last bottle of sake, then turning fully around, threw it to shatter against the wall behind Yukito.

Like a warning...

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #70 on: September 10 2005, 05:28 pm »
Yukito didn't even flinch as the bottle shattered behind him, nor wince as a few small pieces of glass bounced off the stone wall to embed themselves in his neck.

Stepping forward, he gazed at Touya with his dark eyes, and said the first thing that popped into his mind.

"You shouldn't be drinking like that.....that much sake will only make you feel ill later, To.....Your Majesty." Before Touya could react angrily to his statement, Yukito had moved until he was right in front of the king, his cool, soothing hands smoothing Touya's sweaty hair out of his face and back into a facade of normalcy, biting his lip as he felt Touya's brow furrow into a scowl.

Backing off, he bowed his head and let his hand drop to his sides, closing his eyes as the raw painful emotions of Touya echoed through his mind, making him want to cry out at the thought of the one he loved suffering so.

"Your Majesty....is there anything I can do for you?"

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #71 on: September 11 2005, 04:42 am »
As Yukito stepped forward, hand outstretched, Touya tried to take a step backwards... even in his drunken rage... fearing what he knew would happen...

For a brief moment he only felt the soft coolness of Yukito's hand resting against his forehead, Yuki... Then chaos once again overtook the King... as the voices returned...and he saw his sister's body upon the table...

"This is the fault of your High Priest. This is what Yukito has done."

"Why are you doing this to me?" Touya demanded, as he struggled to hold off the voices... trying to understand what was happening.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #72 on: September 11 2005, 04:56 am »
"Why are you doing this to me?"

Yukito felt the sting of tears in his eyes once again, but pushed the feeling aside, trying to step towards Touya again.

"What do you mean? I just want to help, Your Majesty......My empathic abilities have been unblocked, and I can feel your pain and anguish.....let me help you, Your Majesty." Every time he used the formal title, it felt like another stab to his already shattered heart. But he ignored the pain, not caring anymore as long as he was able to help Touya.

To-Ya....please, please just let me in. Just for one last time....

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #73 on: September 11 2005, 07:06 am »
"let me help you, Your Majesty."

Touya felt the cold prickles of glass underneath his bare feet, as he slowly backed away from Yukito, the phantom voices gaining in volume with every step the former High Priest took towards him...

Betrayer.......
Murderer...............

"No..... Don't come near me..." He growled to the one who only wanted to help him... the only one who could truly help him... But all Touya saw was what the voices told him... what the visions demanded he see...

Suddenly shaking hard, afraid of losing control... afraid of hurting the one he somehow still loved... Touya called out to Konan, who stood outside the door, his face a mask of sadness and worry over the events taking place between his two oldest friends... "Konan! Take Yukito away immediately..." And then not knowing what to do, only that he had to get himself away from Yukito before he did something unthinkable, he added, "Ask Mula for further instructions... and then send the new High Priest to me..."

With that, Touya turned away, not noticing the bloody footprints he left on the floor as he walked into the other room to sit upon the couch... away from the scene of shattered glass and rage... only feeling his heart breaking, his head in agony...

Yuki... how could you betray me like this...
I have no one else but you now... Mula.

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #74 on: September 12 2005, 10:30 am »
Konan! Take Yukito away immediately..Ask Mula for further instructions... and then send the new High Priest to me....

"Yes, your highness." Konan tried to conceal the shocked look on his face when he saw the bloodstains upon the floor. He led Yukito away, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.
Returning the crestfallen priest to his room, he gave Yukito a sad smile before leaving him to find Mula. He sighed as he walked toward Mula's quarters, bowing his head. Things are not going well at all..
Reaching Mula's room, he knocked on his door, his voice solemn. "Mula. The king wants you."

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #75 on: October 31 2005, 10:06 pm »
Yukito walked into his room as if sleepwalking, before slowly sitting down on the bed, shivering as the shock of the last events crashed in on him. Despite his visions....despite the furious rage he had felt in Touya...somehow he had harboured a distant hope that Touya would listen to him.....would allow them to be friends again, even if they could never truly be together like before.

But Mula's grip on the king was too strong, and Yukito realised that now. But I won't give up. I meant what I said to Mula. If it takes my death to open Touya's eyes to Mula's trickery and realise that the hime is still alive.....then I won't hesitate to offer it up to him.

But still....the thought terrified him. No one wished for death, not really. And even though Yukito wanted to help Touya, he was scared. The visions that he had seen were rushing ever closer to the truth, and it made Yukito wnat to run away from them. But he loved Touya to much to let this chance of freeing the dark haired man pass him by......

"Touya. My life, as it ever was....is in your hands, and your hands alone."