AuthorTopic: [TRC RP]The Kingdom Of Clow - When The Moonlight Fades Away  (Read 19050 times)

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
Re: [TRC RP]The Kingdom Of Clow - When The Moonlig
« Reply #40 on: August 10 2005, 01:54 pm »
Mula had been surprised, to say the least, at the turn of events. He had never expected the High Priest to stand up to the King and resign so easily. He knew better than to treat it as a victory. Then that annoying bodyguard spoke up, convincing the King of his mistake. Mula couldn't let Touya go to Yukito... couldn't let them come together again, because it would ruin all his chances.

Following the King at a safe distance, he decided he would have to take his chances, even if the High Priest might sense his magic intervention. Yukito was an accomplished wizard, no doubt, but Mula had long been a secret student of the dark arts, and he hoped this could be used to his advantage.

Hidden in the dark, he began whispering, chanting forbidden words. To gain possession of Touya, he realized what he had to do. He had to steal Yukito from the King, from his heart... steal his love, and cloud the memories that they shared......... Only when Yukito was gone could Touya be his.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
Re: [TRC RP]The Kingdom Of Clow - When The Moonlight Fades Away
« Reply #41 on: August 10 2005, 03:12 pm »
Touya hesitated....hand outstretched to knock at the High Priest's door.
He slowly turned to look behind him, hearing..a whisper.....down the darkened corridor. His brow furrowed into a frown, as he suddenly wondered what he was about to do....what he had been wanting to say..

And then the whispering became louder....almost intolerable..... Touya reached his hands up to cover his ears, trying to block the voices as they whispered into his mind......into his heart.......
He betrayed you, Touya..........
Your sister is no longer in this world........
He sacrificed your only sister to have you completely as his own........

The voices swirled around the King's heart......until he felt ill with weight of them, and he turned away from Yukito's door, walking quickly back to his quarters - not noticing the one that hid in the darkness, watching......

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #42 on: August 10 2005, 06:19 pm »
In his room, Yukito slumped against the wall, fresh tears streaming down his face. Touya had been right outside....he'd sensed the king's aura, and had foolishly allowed himself to believe that perhaps Touya had come to apologise, and to 'forgive' him for sending his sister away.

But then the king had turned away, and he had heard Touya's footsteps fading, until all was silent once more outside of his door. There would be no happy ending for him tonight.....that was one thing that Yukito was sure of.

He briefly wondered what it would be like to serve the king as an ordinary wizard, instead of the High Priest. Would he still be able to see the king? Had he just given up his only chance to keep seeing Touya so regularly? Yukito went to the window and looked out, staring at the full moon that hung shining in the sky above him.

I was always associated with the Moon....not just because of the fact that my powers, unlike the other priests', seemed to stem from it........but because I was seen as cold and aloof when I first came here, because I was too shy to talk to anyone. But Touya....he wouldn't just give up and leave me alone....he helped me to open up....to meet Konan....

Oh, Touya, how can loving someone this much hurt so badly?
« Last Edit: August 12 2005, 08:45 pm by Ruby Chan »

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #43 on: August 13 2005, 06:21 am »
As the King walked through the corridors of the castle, his face remained calm and emotionless, not showing the inner torment, that he knew, was slowly driving him to the brink of his sanity. It had been several days since the confrontation with Yukito, since the High Priest had resigned from his position and began to work as a common castle wizard.

Several times over the last days and nights, Touya had found himself drawn to Yukito's door, but never able to actually knock or call to him, he'd turn and walk away, as if forced away by some feeling he couldn't describe, some thought....
He betrayed you Touya........

But had he? Touya didn't know. He just wanted some peace, something to take his mind off of everything else and leave him totally unfeeling....for at least a while. His mind went back to the night of the confrontation, and the other mage, Mula. How he had felt such calm when around the man. It was a mystery to Touya, one he hadn't gotten to pursue further, as he hadn't seen the other man much in the last few days either. Perhaps he was hard at work devising a plan to bring back Sakura....... Mula's words came back to him as he walked towards his rooms..

"Your Majesty has my most complete and devout loyalty, I assure you."
"I know the King would hope for even a small sign from his sister. Even if his request is impossible, as Your Majesty's subject I could not give up without trying."

"And I would not trust anyone who does."

Walking down the hall that led to his rooms, Touya caught site of a light colored robe, and slowly turning, found himself suddenly facing the former High Priest.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #44 on: August 13 2005, 07:13 am »
"To.....Your Majesty....." Yukito breathed, coming face to face with the ruler of both his country and his heart. He'd been retiring to his rooms for the night (he hadn't been assigned new ones yet), when he had seen the monarch up ahead. Thinking that Touya would never notice him, or turn round, he'd carried on. And now, he had no idea what to do.

How should I act? As Yukito, or as a subject? I don't know anymore.....

Bowing, Yukito glanced up at Touya through the curtain of grey hair that had fallen to obscure his eyes.

"I hope this evening finds you well." He murmured politely.

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #45 on: August 13 2005, 01:03 pm »
"I hope this evening finds you well."

The former High Priest's words hung in the air......
"Yuki..." Touya whispered, looking down at the man who had been his partner for so long. "I......" His heart caught in his chest as he really looked at Yukito for the first time in many days.....seeing the dark circles under his gentle eyes, and how his small hands shook slightly.

Touya felt sick, suddenly realizing he was the cause of this.....
This is your fault, Touya.......
He betrayed you, Touya.......
No.............

Touya angrily pushed all the voices away, impulsively taking Yuki's arm and pulling him quickly into his room, shutting the door behind them.
He then turned to face the other man, "Yuki......I....." Touya found he couldn't begin to choke out the words he wanted to say, so instead of trying, he pulled Yukito close, leaned in........and kissed him...never suspecting for a moment that they weren't alone.....
« Last Edit: August 13 2005, 01:45 pm by Sakaki »

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #46 on: August 13 2005, 07:26 pm »
Yuktio gasped as Touya suddenly took his arm and pulled him into the royal chambers, unsure of what was happening. His confusion only grew as Touya shut the door behind them, causing a million memories to go through his head at once.

The first time Touya had ever kissed him......
The time he had been sick with a fever and Touya himself had looked after him......
The nights he'd spent sleeping next to the young king......
The night that they'd truly been together for the first time......

As Touya walked over to him, Yukito stared at the king, his heart beginning to beat wildly.
"Yuki......I....."

And then Yukito found himself being pulled close to Touya's broad chest, and felt Touya's soft lips covering his own. That was all it took for his worries to melt away, and he slipped his arms round Touya's neck, sighing into the kiss.

Touya.....

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #47 on: August 14 2005, 03:10 am »
Over the past days Mula had kept to himself, working on his project deep in his basement quarters, but he was always watching.  Now, he boiled with anger watching the scene that unfolded through his mirror. He thought he'd brought the King completely under his control, but apparently their attachment ran deeper than he'd suspected.

Mula glanced over at his "project" that lay on the table - a young woman's cold body, a perfect resemeblence to the princess. He turned back to the scene in the mirror, just barely restraining himself from breaking the glass in anger. This was not acceptable. He reached out with his mind, trying once more to regain his grasp.

What is this man doing in your room? This man who betrayed you completely. Sakura could be dead right now. He betrayed her, stole her from you. She is lost forever. That is unforgivable. A crime worthy of death...

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #48 on: August 14 2005, 01:53 pm »
As if nothing had changed...... Touya felt Yukito's arms going around his neck, felt his soft lips responding to his.....and inhaled Yukito's soft sigh......
Touya reached to pull Yukito to the bed.....wanting to hold him......love him..... Wanting to erase away everything he had done.

Then as quick as a breath, images came to Touya's mind, invading his imagination.

He saw Sakura's body.....cold.....gone...
And the thoughts once again invaded his mind...

Sakura could be dead right now.
He betrayed her, stole her from you.

Touya pushed the High Priest suddenly away, his hands going up to cover his ears, as the words raged once again through his mind....

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #49 on: August 14 2005, 07:37 pm »
Yukito was floating on air, his mind blissfully blank. Touya was here, Touya was kissing him just like nothing had ever torn them apart. It was the happiest he'd ever felt for weeks.

And then Touya pushed him away, hands coming up to cover his ears.

"To-Ya? To-Ya, are you alright? Are you in pain?" Yukito asked urgently, although his soft voice never rose in the slightest. He had learnt long ago that keeping calm was important when it came to dealing with a hurt Touya......he wasn't a good patient at the best of times.

Getting no response, Yukito gently touched Touya on the cheek, his brown eyes shining with concern.

"To-Ya?"

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #50 on: August 14 2005, 08:04 pm »
As the High Priest touched his cheek, the voices became louder, intolerable, and Touya pulled away....

She is lost forever.
That is unforgivable.
A crime worthy of death...

"Go........." Touya commanded, and walked from the room quickly, not able to face the High Priest's hurt confusion. Not knowing which was worse, the pain raging through his head concerning his sister.......or the pain in his heart at so coldly pushing Yukito away once again.

His hands shook uncontrollably. He loved the High Priest, this he knew, but somehow, he was now unable to touch him without the voices and images coming to his mind.......

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #51 on: August 14 2005, 08:37 pm »
"Go........."

Yuktio stared after Touya as the dark haired king walked out of the room, leaving Yukito alone in the royal chambers. One single tear dripping down his cheek, Yukito numbly left the room and headed for his own chambers, unable to believe what had just happened.

"To-Ya......why? Why did you do that to me? Let me think that I was forgiven?" Yukito whispered miserably, head bowed as he shut his door behind him. The pain within his heart hurt even worse now, and Yukito was sure that a pain this bad must mean that it was cracking.

He had been so happy when Touya had kissed him....but then Touya had pushed him away......and knowing how close he had just been to the king brought back the pain of being abandoned ten-fold. To-Ya.....what will this fighting lead us to? Can it take us to anywhere but grief and pain?

Suddenly, Yukito gave a gasp, and dropped to his knees, hands pressed to his face as another vision came to him without his control, as for the second time he saw something that he had not tried to see.

Touya....angry and screaming at him, rage flashing clearly in those dark eyes.......
Himself gesturing wildly, tears streaming down his face and falling to the stone floor beneath his feet........
Mula's satisfied face as the other wizard watched from the shadows.....

A faceless person tied to a wall and whipped.....his cries of pain echoing around the small cell.

Yukito gave a small moan, before letting his hands fall to his lap as the vision faded away, leaving only his chambers behind. Shaking, Yukito looked up and out of the window, gazing across the desert blankly.

Touya....is that where this will lead?
« Last Edit: August 14 2005, 09:34 pm by Ruby Chan »

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #52 on: August 14 2005, 09:23 pm »
Touya stood in his study, trying to get his emotions under control.
He needed something....someone to talk to, someone to relieve him of the voices......the images.....the pain he was feeling.

The King looked out the door slowly, making sure Yukito had in fact left, not being able to face him again....not wanting to hurt him again......and called into the hall for Konan, “Konan, get Mula right away. Tell him to stop whatever he’s doing and come immediately.......tell him, the King needs him.......”

Having given his instructions, Touya sat on the bed, head in his hands......trying to stop the voices......and waited.
« Last Edit: August 14 2005, 09:35 pm by Sakaki »

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #53 on: August 15 2005, 10:21 am »
Konan, get Mula right away. Tell him to stop whatever he’s doing and come immediately.......tell him, the King needs him.....

"yes, your majesty."
Konan went towards the basement in thought. What could the king need from Mula?
Entering Mula's quarters, he looked at him sharply. "His highness is calling for you..he says he needs you."

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #54 on: August 17 2005, 04:24 pm »
"He needs you."

Those were the only three words that Mula heard. A triumphant smile crept over his face, and he didn't care that Konan saw it. The King needed him. "Well, then... I suppose I shouldn't keep him waiting."

He followed the bodyguard upstairs to the King's room. Entering, he bowed,  not quite as low as usual, but enough to show a little pretense of humility. "You called, Your Majesty?"

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #55 on: August 17 2005, 06:06 pm »
The King had sat waiting, head in his hands......still seeing Sakura's cold, limp body in his mind..... still hearing the voices ringing through his ears.

Sakura could be dead right now.
He betrayed her, stole her from you.

Touya didn’t know how long he could go on like this. He wondered if perhaps losing his sister had pushed him over the edge, and he was in fact, losing his sanity.
He also had no idea what to do about it, how to put an end to it. Always before, he went to the High Priest with his troubles......and Yuki had always known what to do.

Yukito’s touch had only made the voices grow to extreme..........and he now had no one to turn to.......except the other mage.....Mula. And suddenly the man was standing before him......eyes concerned....voice deep and calming.

"You called, Your Majesty?"

Touya looked into the man’s dark eyes...searching for any sign of disloyalty or trickery, and could find none. Could only see calmness.........relief...
He studied the man's eyes, the very man he had been warned of by both Konan and Yukito, and spoke in a deep, serious voice, despite the pain that still raged in his head.

"Can I trust you, Mula?"
« Last Edit: August 20 2005, 03:53 pm by Sakaki »

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #56 on: August 20 2005, 05:15 am »
Mula could hardly keep himself from laughing at the question. The question, dear King, should not be 'can you trust me', but 'should you trust me'.And soon enough the choice will no longer be yours.

He put on a look of surprise, as if the words had shocked him. "Your Majesty has my full devotion," he assured. The truth - though it was not the same "devotion" that Touya wanted. Mula stepped forward, nearer to the King than any subject, priest or otherwise would normally dare go, and placed a hand on Touya's shoulder - comforting, soothing...controlling. "His Majesty has been through so much this past week... his sister stolen from him... betrayed by his closest of friends... of course I can understand why he must ask such a question of me."

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #57 on: August 20 2005, 02:04 pm »
The dark-haired King looked up in surprise as he felt Mula's hand rest upon his shoulder...for he was only used to one person's touch...Yukito... and he half expected the voices to explode within his mind once again - but amazingly, at the man's touch, the voices immediately ceased.

The King looked up to Mula, who stood close before him. "Arigatou, Mula," Touya whispered, his eyes shining with obvious relief and gratitude. "Thank you......."

The voices had so exhausted Touya that he was pulled into the man's comfort, resting his head against his arm....wishing for complete relief of his feelings.. and he closed his dark eyes, letting Mula's words drift through his mind..."Your Majesty has my full devotion"

Dare I trust this man I was warned of?
Dare I not trust the only one who can help me...

But as Touya rested his head against Mula's arm...eyes closed...surrendering to the comfort of his touch, the choice was slowly slipping from the King's grasp...

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #58 on: August 22 2005, 03:02 pm »
Mula smiled softly, almost maliciously, as Touya's head came to rest on his arm.... helplessly. His other hand came up to stroke a few strands of the King's dark hair, making soothing noises. "Come, my King..." he whispered softly. Leading the King of Clow by the hand as if he were a child, Mula brought him through the winding halls and stairways of the palace.... deep, down to his basement lair, dimly lit by lamplight.

Inside, Mula reached for a sheet that covered an object lain out on the table. Pulling it down, he uncovered the pale and lifeless face of Sakura. "This," he hissed in the King's ear, "is the fault of your High Priest. This is what Yukito has done."

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #59 on: August 22 2005, 07:11 pm »
"Come, my King..."

...and the King followed, letting himself be led by the mage, not wanting to break physical contact with Mula...not wanting to think. Touya followed Mula down through the winding corridors, to a part of the castle he had never seen before. And then the mage was letting go of his hand...moving away to reach for the white sheet...and Touya watched, eyes growing wide...wanting suddenly to be away from the dim, unfamiliar room...wanting to call out, command Mula not to remove the sheet that covered what he knew must lie beneath...

But as if locked in a dream, Touya couldn’t speak, couldn’t move, his heart thudding heavily in his chest...and as if in slow motion, Mula pulled the sheet away, to reveal what Touya believed to be...his sister...

"This is the fault of your High Priest. This is what Yukito has done."

Touya stood in stunned silence, his mind taking many moments to catch up with what his dark, disbelieving eyes told him lay before him. And then the King let out a wretched cry as he pushed the mage out of the way and pulled the cold...lifeless...brown-haired girl into his arms, falling to his knees and clutching the body to his chest...rocking her slowly back and forth...Sakura...as what was left of his heart froze away, leaving him with nothing but grief filled misery...

“No...no.....please...no.....” The King’s heart wrenching cries carried through the mage’s quarters, echoing through the dark, lonely depths of the castle, as he continued to clutch the girl in his arms...trying to reason with the gods to strike him down too...put him out of his pain and heartbreak...

As grief tore viscously through his soul, his mind finally gave in to his exhaustion, and as Touya’s anguished, tear-filled eyes began to close...before sliding into unconsciousness...Touya whispered, needing...begging...for the only one who could be of any comfort now.....”Mula...”