AuthorTopic: CCS-An Age of Tempests  (Read 31862 times)

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Roleplay Extrodeiner, have a question, please ask :)
  • Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
  • Insane Story Writer Nut, CCS Fan Nut
Re: CCS-An Age of Tempests
« Reply #60 on: April 02 2006, 03:56 am »
(ooc: Nightbird... don't control another persons characters without there permission please :) )

Miaya smiled and spun his sword around, blocking Syaoran's attack. "Impressive.." he said and took out a card. "Denkou-kami!" he yelled and a sudden burst of lightning fired out from his sword, just missing the boy and blowing away the backwall, thankfully since they where in a shifted world, no one would be harmed. "Come now boy, you can do better than that I hope, you ARE her protector aren't you?" he grinned trying to fire up the lad, he was more interested in results, not fireworks.

Thank you bLuetopaz for Siggy and Avatar! ^_^
:Forum Family:

Imoto-chan: lika-chi
Imoto-chan: OniiChanTouya
Imouto-chan: Cherry-chan
Imouto-chan: Starfire
Imouto-chan: babypigggy

:Stories:
Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #61 on: April 02 2006, 05:23 pm »
hmm, this guy is good! time to try something else than speed he grabbed another incantation card and yelled "God of fire, be my force", nothing seemed to have happened.

Syaoran charged once more, Miaya and he exchanged one heavy sword blow after the other. Syaoran slashed at him and hit his shoulder causing a small wound on which Miaya returned the favor and slashed him in the face barely missing his right eye. Just when Miaya lifted his sword ready to attack once more ..... "Flame Kick", Syaoran's foot bursted in flames and kicked him in the stomach sending Miaya crashing into a wall.

he used another fire spell "Eruption" and slammed his fist into the ground causing a circle of flames to erupt around Miaya. He wiped the blood from his wound "that should keep him busy for a little while, i have to buy more time so that Sakura can get here, and i need a break" he said silently so nobody could hear him, he looked at Jonathan that guy will do and perhaps i can get him to spill the beans about what's going on here?

he pointed his sword at Jonathan "you! what's your role in all of this? why did you guys kidnapp Tomoyo?! Tell me!!"

(ooc: i did a little TRC reference in this one :D and Nightbird let the intelligiance battle begin)
« Last Edit: April 02 2006, 08:31 pm by Kuro-puppy »
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Hypercrabby

• All Your Syaorans are Belong to us
  • Big Fan
  • A Syaoran fanatic
« Reply #62 on: April 02 2006, 07:28 pm »
Sakura raced into the room where Syaoran and the others stood, her hand clasped tight over her wand.
"Syaoran-Kun! I'm here!" She cried. However, no sooner had she burst in that she regretted it, as the group looked thoroughly interrupted. Without another word, Sakura moved over next to where Syaoran stood panting. He was hurt.
She pulled out a card from her purse. "Sheild!" The winged symbol of the sheild appeared for a few moments, then smoothed itself into a slick orb around Sakura and Syaoran.

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #63 on: April 02 2006, 08:22 pm »
"I'm glad to see you Sakura, this oughta even the odds". Syaoran looked at Jonathan who seemed to be bored, "you still haven't answered my question!" he shouted, not aware that a certain somebody was already back up to his feet again......

(ooc: time for Sakura to get some piece of the action, let the big battle begin!)
« Last Edit: April 02 2006, 08:32 pm by Kuro-puppy »
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #64 on: April 03 2006, 02:40 am »
(ooc: I talked to Nightbird about god modding, I'm talking to you to Kuro, do not god mod ok? It's in the rules, by having your attack land on my character *without my interaction* you god modded, which is not allowed.)

Miaya stood there and glanced at his wound. "Most Impressive." He recanted and stared at the young girl. "My role is something you don't need to know." he said and glanced at the time clock that was on his wrist: 8 minutes remaining. "However, perhaps you'll find out some day." he placed his hand over his heart, that was the problem with him and his little sister: They shared pain and each time she was in pain he was, the amount multiplied though when he was using magic.

He stared at the two. "Two against one..." he said and brought out an enchantation card. "Tsurugi Douhou" he said and suddenly four figures appeared in front of him wielding swords and shields. "Trust me kid, you are in over your head." he said and stared at the young girl who he figured was 'Sakura'. "You must be this girls-" he said and snapped his finger, an image of Tomoyo appeared,"-friend" he said and glanced at the image. "She is unharmed and won't be harmed anytime soon, but like I said, it all depends on what happens sooner or later." he said in cryptic tone. He was about ready to order his brothers to fight when he sensed something about his little sister. He looked away from the two and toward where the hospital was a sense of anger and guardienship came over her and he canceled the barrier, which brought them back to the real world, no sooner had he done that had his sword wielding brothers vanished. "I've got more important things to attend to, but, you fought well, no one has ever been able to hit me in the years that I've been around." he said and glanced at his wound. "As for your friend, she'll remain on unharmed, although my word might mean nothing, you do have my word that nothing will happen to her." he said. Although if they do go after my little sister, which I doubt, but in the event they do I can't gurrentee that girls safety.

With that he vanished from the apartment and then reappeared a short distance from the hospital, wearing a completely different outfit. "I had hoped the medicine would keep her stable, but it seems it's truly only a matter of time.. I need to get that girls cards and with that boy that isn't going to be easy." he said and looked back toward where the apartment building is. "It would've taken me ten minutes to chant the required spell and an additional five just to control it's power... but... that spell does have it's risks." he said and made his way to the hospital to see how his little sister was doing

(ooc: sorry about the long post X_X

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #65 on: April 03 2006, 04:03 am »
"i've got more important things to attend to....what did he mean by that?" syaoran pondered for a few seconds before realising that those other guys were still there.
he quickly took a defence stance.

(ooc: sorry about the short syaoran post this time, and i ..godmodded? so basically i can't let syaoran hit anyone, kick anyone exchange sword blows or anything off the sort without 'interaction' from the other guy...right?

ho wait a sec, then the "he attacked him from behind, but he was blocked by Miaya's sword" and the "Syaoran slashed at him and hit his shoulder causing a small wound on which Miaya returned the favor and slashed him in the face barely missing his right eye." pieces were also godmodding?! oh god, then i have godmodded in more than one post!! :sweatdrop:

sorry about the long ooc post and the godmodding....i'm really sorry!)
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Hypercrabby

• Big Fan
  • A Syaoran fanatic
« Reply #66 on: April 03 2006, 05:27 am »
Sakura felt a heaviness in her chest. They hadn't saved Tomoyo. She was being kept somewhere completely different for that matter. Without a magic aura, it was like finding a needle in a haystack. Then again, Syaoran-Kun has the ability to find someone as long as he has something they own, right? There was still hope left.
Coming back to her senses, Sakura held up her wand again. "Who are these guys?"She whispered to Syaoran.

Offline Nightbird

• New Fan
  • Decepticon Queen
« Reply #67 on: April 03 2006, 05:34 am »
Jonathan smiles."My name is Jonathan Cunningham.I'm a mercenary,actor,poet,sorceror,and adventurer. Unlike the man who I amforced to work with,I detest such methods of battle. Words are more powerful than actions,and Odin the god of war sacrificed a great deal for wisedom.So do I."He gestures to the table."Please sit down.I'm sure we can negotiate an agreement beneficial to both parties."Jonathan glances at Syaoran & Sakura holding their weapons. "I swear by Freyr,god of peace that I shall not harm you with any weapons.Be kind enough to drop yours."
OCC:If Hypercrabby or Kuro-puppy need ideas how to take Jonathan down,look up the god Tyr.
« Last Edit: April 03 2006, 06:21 am by Nightbird »
The fewer the men,the greater the glory-Henry V

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #68 on: April 03 2006, 06:18 am »
Syaoran looked at Jonathan with a confused look is this guy for real?. He thought for awhile and decided to drop his weapon and sat down at the table.

"allright then i'll listen, but don't try anything funny", he glared at the other guy "i'm talking to you as well!"

(ooc: the god Tyr? i'll look it up on google then)
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Nightbird

• New Fan
  • Decepticon Queen
« Reply #69 on: April 03 2006, 06:28 am »
"Oh,no this is very serious business."Jonathan says."I like battle,I will not lie about that.But this is unnessesary. To simply put it; I have been hired for a great deal of money."Not very much at all according to my standards but I always wanted to go to England."My employer wishes to have the Sakura Cards for her own purposes,and by the looks of things Miaya,being the poor copycat that he is,seems to have caught an affection for them as well. I will not be ensnared into this conflict; my heart is not in this. I have no knowledge of Eastern magic,and I mistrust the Greeks &Romans.They slaughtered to many of my ancestors to gain huge respect."
OCC:To help you Kuro,it has nothing to with chopping up body parts.But the god's attributes.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #70 on: April 03 2006, 06:40 am »
(ooc: Miaya?! Copy-cat?! Ooooh. Them fighting words there Nightbird!  :keke: )

Meanwhile, at the hospital

Miaya nodded at the doctor. "I see... how serious?"

The doctor sighed and looked away from Miaya. "How.. serious... doctor..." he repeated and the doctor turned back to him. "Let me just put it this way: Unless a miracle happens, she'll be dead within a month. I'm sorry but her disease is a strange one, every now and then it get's worse for a couple minutes, then suddenly goes back down."

Miaya stood there. "How many minutes exactly?" he asked him

"Varies.. sometimes 5... sometimes 15... today it was 7 minutes." The doctor said and Miaya sighed. Thats exactly how long the barrier lasted before I felt her life force slowly being drained. Is it possible the barrier that I am using is somehow tied to her body? But.. thats impossible.. this barrier was created before she was even born so how exactly can it be effecting her. he thought to himself and went into his little sisters room. The little girl was laying there in the bed, looking out the window. "Onii-chan!" she bellowed and Miaya smiled at her. "Hello Rena." he said and sat down on her bed. "How is my sister doing?"

"Fine!" she chirped and sat up. "Hmm? You look worried." she said in a low voice

He couldn't tell her she only had a few weeks to live. The only thing he could do was stay by her side. Perhaps I should stop using the barrier, but in doing so it'll mean the disruption of many innocent lives. he said and looked toward the window, Tomoyo's form appeared. Psh... this is not something I am willing to hold on to, for christ sakes his just a child.... he said and snapped his finger, her image vanished. That Jonathan fellow... seemed more interest in causing her harm, very well then, this contract is canceled and a new one is up. he smiled briefly and turned his attention back to the apartment building. Psh.. very well...

He looked at his little sister who was slightly confused, he smiled at her. "Big Brother needs to take care of some bussiness ok?"

"You got to go to the restroom?" she asked him and he laughed then got up and walked out of the room, he glanced about and noticed no one was around. He then took out an orb. "I'll set that girl free." Miaya said. "However.. If what I think Jonathan is going to do is true, then I have to at least have a barginning chip." he said and sealed up half of Tomoyo's soul in the orb, then broke it up into two peices, one inside his body and another in his little sisters body. "If either of us dies, then so does the girl." he smiled. "I hate acting like this and I know I told them no harm will come, and no harm will come as long as they don't harm us."

He looked back in his sister room before snapping his fingers one last time, he then vanished

Somewhere outside near some mansion (Eriols Mansion) a bubble appeared and slowly floated to the ground, then popped, Tomoyo's unconcious form laid there. Miaya stepped forward and placed a locket near the girl. Inside the locket was a picture of an orb, but also a message that said: Thou shall not harm thee, as long as thy friends don't harm thee. Of course, the translation meant: As long as harm doesn't come to us, you shall not be harmed.

With that he vanished and reappeared in the hospital, time to spend some time with his sister for the next day or two, but also to keep his guard up, seeing how he knew Jonathan was plotting something.

(ooc: Niya! Long post! >_<. And just a brief: Miaya won't harm Tomoyo, in fact, the cure for his little sister is actually in Tomoyo herself, NOT the clow cards, but he doesn't know that. However do remember that he is an elementalist, meaning he knows Earth, Fire, Wnd and Water type magic. But he doesn't realize that his own magic is contributing to his little sisters ill-ness)
« Last Edit: April 03 2006, 07:03 am by Kasawa Lanford »

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Hypercrabby

• Big Fan
  • A Syaoran fanatic
« Reply #71 on: April 03 2006, 07:21 am »
The sudden break in violence was welcomed by Sakura, but not completely. The stange dialect that Jonathan used made her feel as though they had traveled back in time.
"My cards..." Sakura paused,"what do you want with them? I mean...you seem to have magic yourself. Why not just make your own?"

(ooc: Sorry for the short post. There's not much to do without God moding... I couldn't find much on tyr. What exactly are you trying to imply we do, Nightbird?)

Offline Nightbird

• New Fan
  • Decepticon Queen
« Reply #72 on: April 03 2006, 07:31 am »
"You are gracious Sakura,"Jonathan nodded."Indeed I have much power,perhaps more than anyone on this island.But money has a hold on me,and adventure a tighter one still. After this I'm heading off to Iceland, the Kvasir Runes are tugging to much at my heart. I know little of rune magic,but the pay is good."Jonathan said."My question for you Sakura,is why do you hold such faith in objects?What if the Cards are cursed,and you are their slave?"
OCC: Kawasa,some of the magic you are using is beyond me. How can a body who's separated from it's soul still be alive?Anyways,be warned when one tampers with death they tamper with not only gods but the Natural Order as well.
To all you good guys:Tyr is a god of Order,he never told any lies.See,the gods have different things with them. Like with Freyr it was forbidden to use weapons on ground sacred to him.Oath-Breakers were detested by Germanic tribes...Jonathan being the devoted guy that he is will not take an oath sworn in the name of any god lightly.
« Last Edit: April 03 2006, 07:49 am by Nightbird »

Offline Hypercrabby

• Big Fan
  • A Syaoran fanatic
« Reply #73 on: April 03 2006, 07:40 am »
"No!" Sakura cried, "I'm not their slave and they aren't mine either! We're friends!" She clutched her purse tightly where the cards were nestled inside. If Sakura had peeked into the purse, she would have seen that the cards glowed warmly in response to her kind words. "To me," she continued, "these cards aren't just objects...I trust them as much as I trust the people I love."
At this point, Sakura could feel the card's aura pulsing warmly. I guess that's their way of saying they feel the same...

Offline Nightbird

• New Fan
  • Decepticon Queen
« Reply #74 on: April 03 2006, 07:55 am »
Jonathan looks at her,and the concern he felt was genuine.Is this girl insane?
"I admire your faith in things other than yourself.But be forewarned,there are many tales of people wasting away after trivial things such as rings & gold. They all died tragically."

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #75 on: April 03 2006, 02:43 pm »
Aldara stayed in the doorway remaining merly a shadow. The pulse of the cards called to her, but she couldn't get it. Not yet anyway, she'd just have to wait. She brushed past Sakura, Syaoran and Jonathan and walked briskly to the apartment window. As she opened it, she turned around to face Sakura and Syaroan, "I don't think I need to tell you my name...But I do know yours. What you should know is that..," Aldara cocked her head to the side and smiled slightly, "I'm going to get those Clow Cards if its the last thing I do." As she was about to jump out she turned back to Jonathan, "I'm not very happy with you right now. But, you have a chance to redem yourself. Bye now!" A gust of wind caught her as she jumped out of the window into an alley.

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #76 on: April 03 2006, 03:10 pm »
syaoran looked at Aldara jumping out of the window good riddance, now we don't have to watch out for being attacked from behind he turned to Jonathan

"what you said may be true, but we have no interest in gold or anything of the sort.....unlike you i suppose" he said with a cold tone in his voice.

(ooc: Tyr was a god of order and never told a lie eh? perhaps we need to trick Jonathan in telling a lie?)
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Hypercrabby

• Big Fan
  • A Syaoran fanatic
« Reply #77 on: April 03 2006, 04:36 pm »
"That's right!' Sakura exclaimed. "We don't need that sort of thing. Now give us Tomoyo-chan and leave us alone!"
Sakura glanced over her shoulder. The opened window meant another escape route, if it came down to that. Most importantly was to find Tomoyo's whereabouts, but Sakura knew that even if they left with no information Syaoran could still track her down. Things seemed much less grim, now. A serene feeling flooded Sakura's body. Everything will be all right The spell was cast.

(ooc: The question is, how will S+S find out Jonathan can't lie?)

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #78 on: April 03 2006, 05:08 pm »
he looked at Sakura "i don't think he will give Tomoyo back so easily, but let us see what his proposition is, okay?" he turned to Jonathan. "allright then, what for deal do you have in mind....but remember surrendering the Sakura Cards over to you guys, that we won't do!"

i don't like to make deals with guys like him, but perhaps we can sort it out and get Tomoyo back, if not i can always use my locator magic to find Tomoyo
« Last Edit: April 03 2006, 05:36 pm by Kuro-puppy »
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

moezychan

« Reply #79 on: April 04 2006, 12:37 am »
In a sudden instant Tomoyo opened her deep amethyst orbs and searched her whereabouts, but once again she was confused, because she was right in front of Eriol's house!

"How did I get here?" she wondered aloud.

As much as she wanted to go into depth on it, she felt a sudden wave of dizzyness. It was like the entire world was spinning at 1,000 times its own speed and she was caught within the middle of it. She didn't understand completely, but using her great powers of perception she deduced that it must've been Miaya. It was the only logical explanation. Another instance she assumed was that Sakura-chan must be looking for her by now, but neither knew where the latter was. The only thing she could do was wait patiently and hope that Sakura-chan would not be hurt but Tomoyo knew that was not a complete guaruntee.