AuthorTopic: CCS-An Age of Tempests  (Read 31819 times)

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Roleplay Extrodeiner, have a question, please ask :)
  • Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
  • Insane Story Writer Nut, CCS Fan Nut
Re: CCS-An Age of Tempests
« Reply #40 on: March 31 2006, 11:56 am »
Miaya grined and stared forward. "Spying on me isnt exactly the brightest of idea's." he said and moved his hand.

"Fire of light and magic, Fire of volcin, maski. Fire of the lord, Fire of the heavens!" he yelled. The sky suddenly filled with dark clouds, lighting spouting from different areas. A bolt fired out from the cloud and struck the building across the street. "Do ... not.. spy... on... me..." Miaya said in a harsh tone and glared threateningly at the building, which was now on fire

He turned back toward the girl and stared at her. "You are curious aren't you, go ahed and ask me. I'm not exactly the type of person who's going to kill you or anything, besides, your just a kid.. and killing a kid isn't exactly moral"

(ooc: In reality, the bolt missed Aldara, in fact, he didn't hit the building she was on, but the building next to her ^_^)

Thank you bLuetopaz for Siggy and Avatar! ^_^
:Forum Family:

Imoto-chan: lika-chi
Imoto-chan: OniiChanTouya
Imouto-chan: Cherry-chan
Imouto-chan: Starfire
Imouto-chan: babypigggy

:Stories:
Mark of the Catalyst

moezychan

« Reply #41 on: March 31 2006, 12:01 pm »
"How did you do that, and why do you want Sakura-chan?" Tomoyo summoned her courage to ask that. She was still wary of this person and frankly didn't understand him. He was a true puzzle.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #42 on: March 31 2006, 12:14 pm »
Miaya flexed his hand. "Why... that is not something you could understand." he looked away from the girl. "Lets just say.. nothing in this world has helped, and I believe only those cards will help." he sighed and then looked away. "As for what I did.. there are others in this world who possess magical abilities, but mine far surpass your friend"

He smiled slightly. "But.. if your worried about me harming her... you don't need to.. as long as she hands over her Sakura Cards... she.. and all in Japan will remain unharmed." he said in a low whisper

Mark of the Catalyst

moezychan

« Reply #43 on: March 31 2006, 12:25 pm »
"If you're so much stronger than her, why bother getting her cards," Tomoyo stated logically, "You said it yourself, you surpass her."

"There's no point getting something from her that is insignificant to you," Tomoyo didn't like putting Sakura-chan down, but if this worked she might as well go for it.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #44 on: March 31 2006, 12:43 pm »
Miaya stared at her then let his palm out, a card appeared in his palm, similer to the Sakura Cards, yet different in a way. "My family has always been at war, so to speak, against Clow Reed, so we developed our own cards to rival his. To bad they never got tested." he said and caused the card to vanish

"She defeated Eriol.. which tells me she could very well be a challenge.. thats why I'm actually hoping she does resist, then I can test her streangth and see how powerful she truly is." He said with a smile and looked away from her, any moment now someone else would come for her, the person who wanted her originally. "Trust me though when I say this: Death is not something I will seek when fighting her. After all, she is but a child, and killing children isn't my thing.Anyway, I must apologize." he said and raised his hand in the air. "But you must sleep now."

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #45 on: March 31 2006, 01:37 pm »
syaoran was walking through the room being very frustrated "so you're saying daidouji has been kidnapped by a magic force right?! but why her? it doesn't make any sense".

Syaoran keeps walking through the room for a few minutes.

"well just doing nothing won't get her back. I'm going to search for her trough the city, perhaps i can find that magic aura again. If you find anything out contact me by cellphone, okay?" And with that he raced out of the door again.

okay i know that i said that but how am i going to find daidouji, the city is kinda big......wait! that's it, i'll go get my lasin board. With that thing it will be a piece of cake to find the magic aura and her kidnapper. or so he thought because someone was watching him.

(ooc: who is watching him i don't know but perhaps Aldara after almost getting fried by Miaya? or perhaps i should just delete that last line?
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #46 on: March 31 2006, 02:26 pm »
Aldara raised her eyebrow slightly and a small smile spread across her lips, "Miaya, Miaya, Miaya...Try to hit me with a firebolt and totally miss. Though I must say, it was powerful." She snapped her cellphone shut tired of waiting, for some reason she was impatient today. Standing up, she jumped off the building and a wind cushion carried her down to the empty alley behind the building.

As she walked down the street back to her flat, she saw a boy with chocolate brown hair run past her. Aldara whirled around and stared at the boy, a strong magical aura surrounded him. Her smile came back and her eyes twinkled, changing her direction she ran after him, "Your aura feels so much like the Clow Cards...One step closer to bringing them back..."

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #47 on: March 31 2006, 03:59 pm »
Miaya smiled and was about to snap his fingers one more time to put Tomoyo to sleep until he sensed something. Interesting.... he smiled and outstreached his hand, intentionaly raising his magic level so he would be detected. If whoever is near by with clow reeds magic can indeed get to this apartment house, then perhaps Sakura will be worth fighting, if her friends are that powerful. He grinned mischiviously

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #48 on: March 31 2006, 09:22 pm »
Syaoran was running to his house when he suddenly sensed an aura nearby and it was growing. "huh? this aura....is this where Tomoyo is being held?" This is a bit tóó easy he grabbed his cellphone and called Sakura.

"Sakura, i think i have found where Tomoyo is...come quickly!" without waiting for a reply he shut down the call and headed for the source of the magic.

(ooc: time for a magic battle i think....waii this is gonna be fun! :D)
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

Offline Nightbird

• New Fan
  • Decepticon Queen
« Reply #49 on: April 01 2006, 03:12 am »
OCC:I have to stop this 1st person thing because I'm tired & it just doesn't sound very good.
IC:Jonathan Cunningham
Jonathan listens to the recording and sighs."Why are the gods against me?"He determinds that there is nothing else to do but but go to Miaya's damn apartment and join him in the fun.Knowing that fool he'll not torture her.So much dispassion.
Jonathan draws another square of chalk and relites the candles. This time for a basic teleportation spell.
Gods of the Aesir,
Whose might will never quaver,
Lords of War,
I call upon you to take me to the place I implore.
Take me to Maiya's apartment!
Myticical energies engulf Jonathan,who feels the air rushing past himself.He finds himself standing in the middle of Miayas apartment. He sees the girl.Asleep and slowly rotting away.Stupid,now she'll know everything.Then he senses Miayas magic aura,way to strong in non-combat mode.
"By Heimdall, do you realise what you are doing?You are trapping yourself!Have you no sense of secrecy?And why do you not kill this child?She's going into Hel's realm anyway."
OCC:Heimdall's the opposite of Loki,guardian of the gates of Asgard,a fire god & very brave noble...everything that Jonathan refuses to be. Hel's the goddess of the dead that die in their beds.
« Last Edit: April 01 2006, 03:33 am by Nightbird »
The fewer the men,the greater the glory-Henry V

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #50 on: April 01 2006, 03:34 am »
Miaya snarled at Johathan. "For starters, I got lied to on my contract. It said I was to capture a girl, it did not say she would be a child of all things. And besides, I doubt she knows anything more about me."

He smiled slightly when he felt the aura getting closer. He used his hand to pick up Tomoyo, then placed her behind him, he was between her and the door now. "Unlike you, who failed to capture this girl. So you really have no right to talk." He said and used an enchantation card. "As for the power, this is qutie intentional, I want to test this kids strength, if he's as powerful as I think he is, then perhaps fighting there friend will be 'fun' but if he falls after just a few beatings." he turned to the girl. "Well.. lets just say that no one will see her for a very... very long time." he said and held a sword that he had summoned, wind and particles of earth twirled around the blade. "Now... lets see how well this kid fights..."

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Nightbird

• New Fan
  • Decepticon Queen
« Reply #51 on: April 01 2006, 04:21 am »
"There are other ways of getting the Clow Cards.Better ways.Simply going into the Mansion and stealing them for one.Loki's on my side. I am doing this only for the money,Miaya.Too be frank,after this whole fiasco is over I'm going to Iceland to hunt for the Fvasir Runes. $13,000 dollars upfront!$14,000 if you getone to that old proffesor."Jonathan states."Why would you save her anyways?She's under 18,so she's a girl.Don't you prefer grown women..who know how to do things?"He adds while pictring his dream woman,with nice thighs & 'eyes' and long blond hair
. He whispers. "Ran bring me mead."Instantly a bottle of Norwegian prime mead from 2002 appears in his hands,along with two glasses.He gives himself a hardy dose.
He pours Miaya a glass,and gives it to the sword wielder."A toast to the gods of thieves,may we serve them well."And raises it to his comrade.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #52 on: April 01 2006, 06:03 am »
He nod's and takes a sip. "If you truly understood the reasons why I won't kill this girl, then perhaps I'd believe you." he said and placed the glass on the table. "However, there is more to this world than money." he said before sensing an aura that was fast approuching. "Looks like it'll show time in a few minutes." he grinned and slammed his sword into the ground, waiting, and ready

For a few minutes he thought. "If you think stealing the clow cards will be easy your saddly mistaken, those cards have a bond to her, killing her could very well kill those clow cards. So if I where you I'd thread carefully in dealing with her. For you could very well be digging your own grave." he said to him and glanced back at the door

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Nightbird

• New Fan
  • Decepticon Queen
« Reply #53 on: April 01 2006, 06:21 am »
He smile. "Or course there are.Pleasing the gods is one,and I don't think Clow is well admired outside of this realm.The powers that be can be very jealous,and I would go as far to say that the highest demon would like to destroy all signs of him.The very concept that humans can create spirits...makes them feel unwanted.Why else do you think Lucifer fell?We are the most capable creatures on this planet."
He continues."And of course there is Valhalla.Dying in battle,listening to the Song of Defeat and the Anthem of Agony,and then seeing a beautiful Valkryie come to take you away to Paradise.The road to Heaven is paid through much blood...most of it's your own."
OCC:Valkryie 'chooser of slain' Valhalla 'shelf of slain'. What he's basically saying is that you die fighting you go to heaven automatically.Norse concept.

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #54 on: April 01 2006, 01:23 pm »
a few minutes later syaoran came by the appartment the magic is definetly coming from here but it's just too easy, perhaps it's a trap....aarrgghhh i'll just have to go in
syaoran entered and wend up the stairs.

he summoned his sword and walked towards the door. "i hope sakura gets here fast!"
he opened the door and found himself facing a guy wielding a sword.

"who are you? where's Tomoyo?!"
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #55 on: April 01 2006, 04:02 pm »
Miaya stared at the boy. "So... you must be her protector.." he said and snapped his finger. An image of Tomoyo appeared, after a few seconds he caused the image to vanish. "She's safe, as I said to her, I will not harm her in anyway." he glanced at the person next him. "I can't gurrentee he won't however," Miaya said and got up, lifting his massive sword like it nothing more than a feather. "Let's see how well you fight."

With that Miaya took out an enchantation card and chanted several words that caused space around them to shift slightly. "Unlike you my friend." he turned to Jonathan. "I'm not at liberty to harm those who are not involved. This space will serve as a place to fight." he said but snarled. Saddly... I can only keep this shifted space open for ten minutes.. or else our battle suddenly goes into the material realm. He raised his sword and beckoned Syaoran. "Come." he said

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #56 on: April 01 2006, 05:44 pm »
Aldara followed the boy up to the apartment quietly. He suddenly stopped and entered the apartment, smiling to herself, Aldara peaked in from behind the door, "Seems to me that the boy is challanging Miaya. Interesting. But I'm not going to risk getting burned to a crisp again, better adress myself first." Her crystal eyes scanned the scene in front of her, yet something held her back from going in, "Stupid other half...I'm know how to take care of myself.."

"Miaya, I'm surprised, fighting a mere boy. Shameful, Zeus is disgusted as well." Aldara said mockingly as she stepped from behind the door.

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #57 on: April 01 2006, 06:17 pm »
He smiled. "Mere?" he repeated and then grinned. "We shall see about that." He said and stared at Syaoran. "So.. you going to make a move or shall I? I must warn you if I make the move it'll be the last thing you ever see."

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #58 on: April 01 2006, 07:27 pm »
he quickly looked at Aldara who was coming from behind the door who is that? ....pheh that doesn't matter, first i have to take care of him then i'll take care of the other ones...if i can that is, Sakura what's keeping you so long?. "i'll show you a move, i'm not as weak as when i fought Yue!"

he quickly grabbed his incantation papers "God of water, give me speed", he charged full speed at Miaya with his sword and just before they made contact syaoran vanished and appeared behind him.

i've got you now! he attacked him from behind, but he was blocked by Miaya's sword. "what the?!"

(ooc: now that i think about it what IS keeping Sakura so long?!)
« Last Edit: April 02 2006, 03:33 am by Kuro-puppy »
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Nightbird

• New Fan
  • Decepticon Queen
« Reply #59 on: April 02 2006, 03:16 am »
Jonathan smirks at the lenghs Miaya took to keep him from disposing of the boy.I'll let him keep the glory but if Miaya falls than I shall try some persausion.They are only children,their will should be weak.And we have a bargaining chip.

OCC:I apologize for anything I may have done to insult anyone prior to this modification.I am very tired,and yes I have read the rules. This is not the first time I did RPGs. On another site I wrote paragraphs of information in first person,describing the setting,location,etc.This is easy.
« Last Edit: April 02 2006, 09:27 am by Nightbird »