AuthorTopic: CCS-An Age of Tempests  (Read 31832 times)

moezychan

Re: CCS-An Age of Tempests
« Reply #20 on: March 30 2006, 12:21 pm »
'What a weird weird person,' Tomoyo thought as she walked on. She didn't look back, but she started to hear him mumble something. Alot like a chant.

'Oh well, I'll just tell Sakura-chan and Hiiragizawa-kun. I'm sure they'll figure it out,' Tomoyo thought confidently.

Offline Nightbird

• New Fan
  • Decepticon Queen
« Reply #21 on: March 30 2006, 01:30 pm »
Standing in line for the conterman to take my ticket.
If Aradara is looking at me right now,I hope she realises I am doing this for the money.Sure,I could just conjur gold but would I really appreciate it?I am doing this for pride.I'm doing this to please my gods,even if it don't feel right.Loki only knows if this EDA is worth it,and all the signs point to no.
I walk into the theatre and take my seat. I bought two tickets but I only have one.I wonder...nay I'm the only one who worships a god of thieves around here.The lights start to dimmer and I prepare myself for one,pardon me goddess show.
The fewer the men,the greater the glory-Henry V

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Roleplay Extrodeiner, have a question, please ask :)
  • Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
  • Insane Story Writer Nut, CCS Fan Nut
« Reply #22 on: March 30 2006, 02:33 pm »
A young man stood on a building near by overlooking the general area that Tomoyo was in; he couldn't help but shake his head. "Futile attempt." he said with a nod and stood up. He looked off into the mansion and laughed slightly, "Perhaps I can give it a try." he said before recalling the moment he tried to catch a girl, it ended in him singing sarphrano. "On second thought." he said

There wasn't much wind that he could tell so he jumped down onto the ground where he landed gracefully just behind a large tree. "I'll monitor the girl, see what happens, perhaps she'll get into a situation where I can nab her without to much of a problem." he said and brought his hand up. "But first-"

"Wind of god, wind of the lords, wind of space and wind of lay, I call upon thee, I control thee." he chanted to himself, suddenly the wind began to pick up, not heavily, but at a steady pace. "Lets see if I can use the wind and water to bind her, might not, but who knows." he said and began to tail her, staying slightly out of her sight, or so he hoped

Thank you bLuetopaz for Siggy and Avatar! ^_^
:Forum Family:

Imoto-chan: lika-chi
Imoto-chan: OniiChanTouya
Imouto-chan: Cherry-chan
Imouto-chan: Starfire
Imouto-chan: babypigggy

:Stories:
Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #23 on: March 30 2006, 03:10 pm »
Aldara waved a slim hand over the manna pool and the water rippled, the image changing to another young man, "Miaya...Will you do better than Jonathan?"
Her eyes continued to watch, but she soon became bored, "I'll check back on him later...Back to Jonathan." The image of the blond haired man appered again, but this time he was watching a show. Aldara's eyes narrowed, "What in the name of Zeus?" She took a breath and closed her eyes, "I'll talk to him later...But I have buisness of my own to attend to." She got up and waved another hand over the water and the image faded.

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

moezychan

« Reply #24 on: March 30 2006, 03:17 pm »
"Tadaima," Tomoyo called to the Hiiragizawa household, "Sakura-chan, Hiiragizawa-kun, could you come her for a moment? I need to talk to you," Tomoyo said in her calm pleasant voice.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #25 on: March 30 2006, 03:42 pm »
Miaya kept his eye on the girl, with the slight twist in his wrist, the wind picked up ever slightly. "Not yet..." he said and waited a little longer, thats when he heard her call out two names and grinned. His foot moved across the ground. "Water of ice, water of binding, wind of shallow, wind of binding, bind thy foe and bring them to me." he said.

With the summon chant the wind picked up instantly and funneled around the girl, water soon came up from the ground and began to make a bind around her. He watched with great interest as the binds began to take hold.

(ooc: I'll let Moezy-chan write in her reaction, or if weather or not my character is the one to kidnap her. :) I like the location you choose Moeazy-chan, it's actually a good spot for a kidnapping to occur ;) )

Mark of the Catalyst

moezychan

« Reply #26 on: March 30 2006, 03:58 pm »
It came as quite a surprise. She merely spoke two words and water began to suffocate her! She tried to remain calm but the water was slowly draining off her life supply of oxygen! All she could do now was hope that somebody would come and save her.

(OOC: Arigatou Kasawa-kun ^_^)

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #27 on: March 30 2006, 04:05 pm »
(ooc: Np. ^_^ )

Miaya smiled and appeared before her, the wind spinning around her unconcious form. "Psh... this is not a challenge at all... capturing a girl with no magic, let alone no way to defend herself... some contract..." he said to himself and tightened the wind binds around her. "I better get some compensation for this..."

With that he grabbed the binds that held the girl in place, again he glanced at her. Only a child by my standards... damn it... I really need to find another way to get ahold of those cards.. this is just sickening he said and soon vanished, along with the girl in tow. "I don't recalll where to meet.. so I'll just have to let them come to me" he said and reappeared in his apartment building.

(ooc: FYI, she'll only be knocked out for a few seconds, my character has no plans on harming her physically or mentally, in fact, the water bit wasn't exactly what he intended to do. ^_^;)

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #28 on: March 30 2006, 09:54 pm »
syaoran was still in his magic lesson when he sensed a magic aura coming from the Hiiragizawa residence "what the?! i sense magic coming from....Eriol's place, this is not good!!"

he quickly grabbed his magic incantation cards and his sword and opened the window.
The teacher was yelling "Syaoran-sama, where are you going?! Get back here!!" but syaoran had already jumped out of the window "God of the four winds, answer my call" a green tornado appeared and carried him through the air, towards Eriol's place.

"i have to get there before something terrible happens" halfway there the magic aura suddenly disappeared "crap! i'm too late!" syaoran shouted in his mind and landed by the place a few minutes later and stormed through the door.

"what happened?! is everybody alright?!"

(i always wanted to do the tornado thing from ep 41 ^_^.....anywayz, how did i do for my first time?)
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Nightbird

• New Fan
  • Decepticon Queen
« Reply #29 on: March 31 2006, 02:50 am »
The opera was very good and this time no surprises.I tread back to the cheap hotel I am staying at.I unplug all the electrical outlets I can reach and pull out a few candles,then I carefully draw a square on the desk with chalk.And thus is the difference between a heathen and a pagan.
"Loki,I had the perfect plan.That girl acted as though she had the foresight of the Norns!I do not understand this.Why am I failing?Are you not the god of thieves?"
The silence is painful."I pray to you,Lord of Thieves and Fire and Gambling,and everything else that makes life worth living!Please tell me my faults."
I blow out the candles and sweep the chalk off the desk.I climb into bed and go to sleep.
~Dream Sequence~
I see a crow flying overhead.Loki's sign,my transformed figure.It swoops down and Loki appears to me. "I am a god of thieves.The question is,are you up to the task of thievery?You look more like you're stalling."I say."What shall I do?" He points to the crow."It will come to you.Just remember my sign.Anyways,I don't like your boss either.I have a hate thing against Hermes,so you don't have to worry about my patronage leaving you anytime soon..."
Stupid alarm clock!Why do the best moments in my life always end badly?

Now I have a great idea. I dial the phone number to Miaya's apartment and got the answering machine."Yes,I know it's early in the morning.But I have a great plan.It's inspired by the god of thieves himself.I want to go over with you. All I need is someone to create a distraction...you have a talent for that.Leave the looting for me.Stop by here, I'm in Room 9 in the Wimbleton Hotel,on Striton Street."I change into my Nordic atire and wait for his arrival.
OCC:And yes I looked it up, Northern traditons use squares for magic,not circles like most magic.
« Last Edit: March 31 2006, 03:18 am by Nightbird »
The fewer the men,the greater the glory-Henry V

moezychan

« Reply #30 on: March 31 2006, 06:11 am »
It truly was an uncommon feeling. It was not like Daidouji Tomoyo to be confused, and yet she was. The last thing she remembered was a swirl of water and then....darkness. Hopefully, and she was probably going out of her mind saying this, the kidnapper would show himself and she would finally have her clarity.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #31 on: March 31 2006, 07:51 am »
Miaya smiled slightly as he listened to the recording. "Huh... wants me to leave this place... forget it.." he said and replied to it

"If you want some sort of deal or anything, come to my apartment. I will not let this girl out of my sight, it's bad enough I was lied to about how old she was." he said in a harsh manner, then hung up

He stared back at the girl. The water in her lungs should've got through her system by now and hopefully she would wake up. "Psh..." he said and waited to see if she would indeed wake up

Mark of the Catalyst

moezychan

« Reply #32 on: March 31 2006, 07:56 am »
After thinking it over, Tomoyo was sick of playing possom. She decided to wake up and instantly met the face of her kidnapper. Always the epitony of calmness, Tomoyo simply stared at him and waited for him to address her.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #33 on: March 31 2006, 08:23 am »
He smiled. "I see your awake." he said and undid the bind that was around her hands and arms, but kept the one that held her to the wall and the one around her legs. "I'm not going to harm you, although the water down your lungs bit wasn't exactly what I had in mind..." he said thinking about it... "hope it didn't hurt you to much"

Mark of the Catalyst

moezychan

« Reply #34 on: March 31 2006, 08:26 am »
Tomoyo didn't know whether to say thank you or just ignore this person. Thinking about it, she decided the direct approach, "Why did you kidnap me?"

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #35 on: March 31 2006, 08:32 am »
Miaya smiled slightly. "A contract is a contract... although I'd be lieing if I didn't have my reasons." he said and got up, walking over to the window sill and sitting down. "Your friend has something I need, something that I feel can help someone I know." he glanced over his shoulder. "Still curious?" he said with a faint smile on his face

Mark of the Catalyst

moezychan

« Reply #36 on: March 31 2006, 08:34 am »
It didn't take a genius to figure out what friend he was talking about. It was obviously about Sakura-chan and her Sakura Cards.

"What do you want with Sakura-chan?" Tomoyo was through being calm. That was her precious Sakura-chan and she wasn't about to let anybody hurt her.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #37 on: March 31 2006, 08:41 am »
Miaya was about to say when his phone rang and he picked it up. "Yes?" he said and listened in. "WHAT?! How?" he yelled. "How bad?!" he shouted soon after. "Ok....... thank you..." he said and hung up and sighed. Her condition keeps getting worse... he thought to himself and looked out the window, then turned back to the girl. "Your friend has the Clow Cards. Enough said." he said to her and sat back down and turned back toward the window. Perhaps I can find another way.. but right.. I'm desperate enough to try this

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #38 on: March 31 2006, 10:06 am »
Aldara stared from the roof of another building across to Miaya's apartment, her brown hair swilred slightly around her. The girl...Tomoyo was awake now and was talking with him. Suddenly the young man faced the window staring out onto the same building. Aldara's heart quickened a bit but then it slowed, why was she paniking? There was no need to...after all, what could he do to her? Miaya to her in a way as well. She smiled and chanted, "Poseidon, lord of the sea, engluf the city with your greatness, surround us in a blanket of fog. Grant me my wish!"

Slowly a blanket of fog wraped around the city of London. Aldara whipped out her cellphone and waited for the young man to pick up, "Praise for one...Punishment for the other. Wonderful," she said to herself happily.

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

moezychan

« Reply #39 on: March 31 2006, 10:45 am »
"Your friend has the Clow Cards. Enough said," was all the kidnapper said but Tomoyo had a feeling that there was more to this reason that his words. This did concern her Sakura-chan, so she could easily tell that something was up with him.

She wasn't going to press it though. She was tied up and there wasn't much she could do in her current position except observe and hope to find out the reason. Truly it was all she could do until help came, and she didn't expect that any time soon.