AuthorTopic: CCS-An Age of Tempests  (Read 31830 times)

Offline Nightbird

• New Fan
  • Decepticon Queen
CCS-An Age of Tempests
« on: March 28 2006, 06:03 am »
This a continuation of the Saga of Sakura.It is set in the present and Sakura is at least 16.This story is set in London,England.Sakura has gone to England over Spring Break to visit Kaho & Eriol.Tomoyo came along for the fun,and Li came there to get some lessons in magic.
The Everlasting Darkness Association wishes to sacrifice the Clow Cards in order to gain ultimate power.
Characters Availible:
Sakura-Hypercrabby
Kaho
Syoaron-Kuro-puppy
Kero/Cereberus
Tomoyo-Moezy-Chan
Jonathan Cunningham-MineYou can create your own villians.Someone should create a Leader type,as I am really good at Minionship only.
Miaya True-Kawasa Lanford
Aldara-Fai
Profile time-
Name:Jonathan William Cunningham
Hair:Blond
Eyes:Blue
Birthdate:November 28
Zodiac Sign:Sagittarius
Place of Origin:Chicago,Il.U.S.A
Appearence:red shirt,jeans, Thor's Hammer amulet,brown trench coat;likes business attire in normal public,short hair neatly cut with no bangs in the face.
Likes:Shakespere,Mythology,especially Norse,Tarot reading,Opera(Wagner's his favorite),Italian food.Gambling,drinking,having a good time.
Dislikes:Dogs,anything by Frank Lloyd Webber,most sports.
History: Jonathan lived with his parents, his father was a stock broker who worked at the Chicago Mercantile and was a heavy smoker.His mother is a manager at the Chanel's store on State Street,and Jonathan loves her deeply and sends her flowers on every holiday. His favorite relative was his Aunt Mary who took him to the theatre often,and saw Wagner's Ring of the Nibleungs that left a deep impression on him.
When Jonathan told his father he wanted to become an actor,he was disgusted.But his mother was in the process of filing a divorce and paid for Jonathan to take acting lessons.Jonathan was great at history & English,but his math skills were very poor.He managed a C- in math every semester and passed High School.
He was accepted to a School for the Performing Arts.He fell in love with a girl named Michelle,but she transferred to Hudson University in New York.Jonathan felt that she had betrayed him for her old High School sweetheart.As a parting gift,Michelle gave him a Tarot deck."You have always said you wished to know the future.But promise me to first find yourself,ok?"
The next day his Aunt Mary had a heart attack.Knowing that if fate does not exist,a reading could not hurt,he did so.After it accuratly predicted her death,he submitted himself "fully to the signs which only the Norns can forsee,and none that even Odin can change."
He started working for an Occult Shop after school,and joined a local Asataru Coven.He played Cassius in the college's production of Shakepere's Caesar.He befriended the man who played Brutus,and Brutus revered him to the Everlasting Darkness Association."When someone of my talent is offered reward and glory simply for being what you are,not even a fool could refuse."He would later say to critics.
Few outside of the Occult circles have seen or heard from Jonathan Cunnigham since the day after graduation. He told his family he was going to London to study under a great performer and star in many plays.Those who have encountered him say. "He's charming man.A brave sort,I expect only good things of him".Though many in the EDA doubt his loyalty,and his frequent quotations annoy all of them,at the end of the day everyone agrees that Jonathan Cunningham is the happy surprise.
Personality:Daring, has a strong instinct for self-preservation,can be evil at times.Mischevious with opponents,and annoying with allies.
MagicJonathan loves trickery and is not one to let such trivialties as "honor"get in the way of winning.His preferred divination method is Card Reading.He finds Runes too complicated.
Jonathan uses no aids such as Wands/Swords in magic.He uses Incantations,which is befitting his Traditions bardic history.Sometimes these are tensely studied,but other times he"makes it up as I go along".
Abilities:Jonathan can Ship-Shape into a crow.He usually uses this to flee battles he cannot win.
Strenghs:He takes pleasure in taking down his opponents.He's the Trickster in Jungs' archtypes.He will kill and often cruelly,and delights in insulting his enemies.He takes offense at the littlest things,and has a cunning mind.He is very handsome & charming.
Weaknesses:He will flee rather than lose a battle. He is treacherous and self-absorbed.He has a fondness for women and will spare them & aid them if they are enemies.He has a habit of taunting in the middle of battle,and all too often leaves himself vulnerable for attack.Has a low pain threshold.
I hope that's enough...Mods can we start?
« Last Edit: March 31 2006, 03:28 am by Nightbird »
The fewer the men,the greater the glory-Henry V

Offline Hypercrabby

• All Your Syaorans are Belong to us
  • Big Fan
  • A Syaoran fanatic
Re: CCS-An Age of Tempests
« Reply #1 on: March 29 2006, 04:22 am »
I'll gladly be Sakura, if still avaliable! ^^

moezychan

« Reply #2 on: March 29 2006, 06:41 am »
If Syaoran is available, I'd like to be him.

Offline Nightbird

• New Fan
  • Decepticon Queen
« Reply #3 on: March 29 2006, 07:14 am »
Sorry. Would you like to be a villian?I kind of want this to be one of those big goodvs.evil things.It's more fun than just throwing 4 or 5 heros against one villian. Just try to stay within a Western sorcery thing.I got a thing for the Norse,if someone does Egyptian or Greek I would be most grateful!

moezychan

« Reply #4 on: March 29 2006, 07:40 am »
A villian does sound like fun, and it'll be a great chance for people to see my dark side! Do you want me to come up with my own character, or do you already have one in mind?

Offline Nightbird

• New Fan
  • Decepticon Queen
« Reply #5 on: March 29 2006, 09:58 am »
Original Character please.
Maybe a villianess?Egyptianthemed?

moezychan

« Reply #6 on: March 29 2006, 10:03 am »
Original Character please.
Maybe a villianess?Egyptianthemed?

Ok, give me a couple of days, and I'll submit the character by PM for your approval.

Offline Nightbird

• New Fan
  • Decepticon Queen
« Reply #7 on: March 29 2006, 10:07 am »
Alright. Can you think of a name so I can add it to the List at the very top of that post?

My apologies,but I did not know where to put the profile,so I thought it might be best to put it out here since I'm the only who knows the character.

moezychan

« Reply #8 on: March 29 2006, 10:33 am »
Alright. Can you think of a name so I can add it to the List at the very top of that post?

My apologies,but I did not know where to put the profile,so I thought it might be best to put it out here since I'm the only who knows the character.

I'll have a name by tomorrow. I want time to think about it. And that sounds fair.

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #9 on: March 29 2006, 01:12 pm »
The Syaoran guy, reporting for duty :D

now we only need a Kaho and Kero/Cerberus

oh wait, do we also have to make a profile for our own character like you did for your character Jonathan?
« Last Edit: March 29 2006, 01:22 pm by Kuro-puppy »
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Hypercrabby

• All Your Syaorans are Belong to us
  • Big Fan
  • A Syaoran fanatic
« Reply #10 on: March 29 2006, 03:40 pm »
Who's Tomoyo?

Offline Nightbird

• New Fan
  • Decepticon Queen
« Reply #11 on: March 30 2006, 03:44 am »
Kuro-Puppy:Only if you are creating a new original villian.

Hypercrabby:Oh yeah...that part.Hmm.I am worried about having too many characters at once,but she is a key player.

Tomoyo is availible as of this writing.

moezychan

« Reply #12 on: March 30 2006, 03:47 am »
Kuro-Puppy:Only if you are creating a new original villian.

Hypercrabby:Oh yeah...that part.Hmm.I am worried about having too many characters at once,but she is a key player.

Tomoyo is availible as of this writing.

Ooh, I want to change my decision! Since I can't be Syaoran, could I be Tomoyo instead?! I found that I really don't have the time to think of a new character.

Offline Nightbird

• New Fan
  • Decepticon Queen
« Reply #13 on: March 30 2006, 04:05 am »
Yes.
Spells I invented:
Eye in the Cyclone
Tyr,maker of war
To you this spell I implore.
May my enemies not hide anymore,
let me strike at the core!
Guile Thief
Blood-brother of the king of the sky,
I ask you a favor most high.
Let this act be a serect,
so cunning my enemies shall not see it!
Make it be,Loki!
The Sky Hammer
Odin the All-Father,
Frigg the cloud weaver.
Thor let the stormwinds gather!
Bring the northwinds down.
Nifleheim&Muspell
 Which betweens the gap,
are the winds of heat and cold which do sap.
Muspell of the scorching fires,
to the Giant Lord Surt I inquire!
Nifleheim of the freezing cold,
I call upon Hel,a queen of beuty never old.
All which begin and end life,
Attack my enemies with all you strife!
« Last Edit: March 30 2006, 04:33 am by Nightbird »

Offline Nightbird

• New Fan
  • Decepticon Queen
« Reply #14 on: March 30 2006, 11:32 am »
IC:Jonathan CunninghamI breathe the humid air of London. My plan is in motion.
Loki,lord of theives,guide your follower to victory.
I am dressed in a fine business suit.I am close to the theatres in West London.I have been informed that Tomoyo,a friend of the girl Sakura is going to pass here.They better not be wrong.These are prime tickets.
OCC:note to any Mods who might be wondering what I am doing.This is a first-person style I picked up on Superhero RPG forums.If it's bad tell me.

moezychan

« Reply #15 on: March 30 2006, 11:39 am »
It was just another regular day for Daidouji Tomoyo. She was walking back to Eriol's home but for some reason there was something a miss in the air. She couldn't put her finger on it but something felt seriously wrong almost as if somebody was watching her. Getting nervous, she hurriedly rushed to Eriol's mansion hoping that nothing would happen.

Offline Nightbird

• New Fan
  • Decepticon Queen
« Reply #16 on: March 30 2006, 11:43 am »
I look to see a girl who fits Tomoyo's description run right pass me.In the direction of Eriol's house.Not a coincidence.
I speed up a bit. I turn to Tomoyo and smile."Is everything alright?You look lost."

moezychan

« Reply #17 on: March 30 2006, 11:55 am »
Now if it's one thing that Tomoyo was known for, it was her amazing ability to perceive situations and this particular situation told her to leave.

"I'm fine," she answered curtly, "Now if you'll excuse me."

That said, she walked past him.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #18 on: March 30 2006, 12:03 pm »
Aldara laughed quietly as she watched Jonathan try to kidnap this girl named Tomoyo, "Such pathetic attemps..Why did I bother to allign with his pathetic assositation?" "For the Clow Cards." She said thought to herself and stopped laughing. Her crystal blue eyes continued to stare at the pool of water beneath her, "I'm counting on you Jonathan, don't make me break our little alliance now."

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline Nightbird

• New Fan
  • Decepticon Queen
« Reply #19 on: March 30 2006, 12:13 pm »
I stand there. This was not supposed to happen!!!This is all Miaya's fault.He told me that she was an easy target and that it would be like taking candy from a baby.
I always have a Plan B.The poor Nazi at that Asataru coven I belonged to was given this treatment.
"Hel, daughter of Loki.
Make Tomoyo wish she never seen me.
You are part women,full queen.
Teach her how to be cold and mean.
You are part corpse,full avenger.
Have her flesh slowly rot,and feel my anger!"I whisper.

I walk to the theatre with tickets still in hand.Wagner time.