AuthorTopic: What's Up With the Two Syaorans?  (Read 42609 times)

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
Re: What's Up With the Two Syaorans?
« Reply #20 on: June 23 2005, 01:53 pm »
*SPOILERS!*

Yeah, Syaoran 1 (our real Syaoran) threw Kurogane off while they were fighting.
That was due to Syaoran 2 controlling him.
But was Syaoran 2 trying to hurt Kurogane or was he trying to protect his "other" self?

Offline Sya0ran

• :: You're my Paradise ::
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #21 on: June 23 2005, 01:56 pm »
That makes me wonder too and since we didn't totally see Syaoran #2's expression while he did it.  Syaoran #2 is either a villain or one of the good guys.  Maybe Fei Wong told him to do that because he's got some evil plot up his sleeve.  @.@;  Man, I should investigate this further... :tongue3:  XD
"I am totally happy and not dangerous mostly."

Forum Family
Little Sis:  Babypigggy <3

Zephora.Net | Amourae.Com | TRC Fansite | SasuSaku Shrine | Myspace | Fanfics

Offline PhoenixStar

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #22 on: June 23 2005, 02:36 pm »
wow! Ok, im in the americas, and weve only gotten to vol.5! Is there somewhere on this site where you can view the next volumes? I highly doubt that someone took the time to scan that all out, but its worth a guess. Over here, there hasnt been a definite proposal that the dark character is syaoran. We have to assume for now.

Offline jovi206

• Good Fan
« Reply #23 on: June 26 2005, 04:52 pm »
i like the theory where syaoran #2 is the one that syaoran #1 can't remember when he was a child. there also seems to be a freaky connection between the two maybe one is a part of the other?
If you think about it the past becomes the present and the present the future.

I will learn to love you again...

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #24 on: June 28 2005, 12:24 pm »
I've been thinking about this every since I read chapter 63. And here's my theory, it's probably silly but...
(if my spoiler tags do not work, please forgive me...)

Spoiler Ahead! (incase I mess up the tags)

Show content
Like some people said earlier in the thread, I think Syaoran #2 (the one in container) is the mission memory of Syaoran #1 (the one searching Sakura's feathers). Syaoran  #1 is blind in the right eye, correct? Syaoran #2, on the other hand, does not seem to be blind on the right eye. Instead, Syaoran #2's left eye is always shown. Also, Syaoran #2 seem to stay at the age when Syaoran #1 lost his memory. So my theory is that Syaoran #2 is whatever Syaoran #1 lost when he was young. Rather, instead of just losing it, I think the bad guy (sorry, I can't remember his name... the one related to Clow Reed) took it from Syaoran #1 in order to create Syaoran #2, and use the two Syaorans to get Sakura's powers.

Someone probably said the similar thing, but I wasn't quite sure, so if someone already did write what I wrote, sorry ^_^;

Offline scarecrow_wingz

• Super Fan
« Reply #25 on: June 28 2005, 06:07 pm »
wow! Ok, im in the americas, and weve only gotten to vol.5! Is there somewhere on this site where you can view the next volumes? I highly doubt that someone took the time to scan that all out, but its worth a guess. Over here, there hasnt been a definite proposal that the dark character is syaoran. We have to assume for now.

if u check in the "where to find scanlations" thread...there'll be plenty of sites repeated over and over to help you
~when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth - Sherlock Holmes
~you are not what you are born, but what you choose to become - Professor Dumbledore

Offline xx_chibirosie_xx

• Obsessed Fan
  • h-o-r-w-a-r-d...horward!! >.<
« Reply #26 on: June 29 2005, 08:36 am »
Show content
haha this reminds me of Kingdom Hearts 2...where theres a guy that 'look slike' Sora, but tis not...@.@
« Last Edit: July 01 2005, 04:31 am by xx_chibirosie_xx »

Offline Little Star

• Good Fan
  • I should smile? that's exactly what I do
« Reply #27 on: June 30 2005, 04:06 am »
Ohh I didn't have a idea about this...is very interesting, the image is beautiful and this topic about the Syaoran2 is intriguer... where I obtain the chaptitre 69??

.::Sakura No Yokan::.    .::Lost Tsubasa Web::.  
I should smile? that's exactly what I do   ---free butterfly ...    Thnks for the cookie ^^ I'm very happy

Offline Goshi

• New Fan
« Reply #28 on: June 30 2005, 07:53 pm »
haha this reminds me of Kingdom Hearts 2...where theres a guy that 'look slike' Sora, but tis not...@.@
no dont! I haven't played it yet r know much about it! >< argGHGHGH
run away!

FFXI hades server - Goshtin - DRK

Offline xx_chibirosie_xx

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #29 on: July 01 2005, 04:30 am »
no dont! I haven't played it yet r know much about it! >< argGHGHGH
run away!

lol I'm sorry...I knew I should have put on a spoiler tag on it...sorry...:sweatdrop:

Offline Goshi

• New Fan
« Reply #30 on: July 02 2005, 03:01 am »
hehe.. dont worry I was just exagerating...I used to frequent kingdomhearts2.net

so I already know far toooo much >_<

FFXI hades server - Goshtin - DRK

Offline xx_chibirosie_xx

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #31 on: July 02 2005, 08:05 am »
lol ok then

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #32 on: July 09 2005, 06:08 am »
You know, there was a rumor going around about this situation...

the two Syaoran's we've seen so far are connected. Syaoran1 has no past while we see Syaoran2 in his childhood age. both have a blind eye. Think of them as opposites. one is an teen form while the other is as a child, both have opposite blind eyes, one is concious, the other isnt.... err, you get the drift. ^^

about that scene with Syaoran fighting Kurogane, i wanted to say, if anyone remember what Fei Wong had said about a :certain: person needed for him to obtain the power to cross dimensions, wouldnt that sentence explain why Syaoran2 had made Syaoran1 move to get him away to keep him alive? and maybe it works the same way, if one disappears, the other does too

i take a bet that you guys have no idea what i just said... lol ;D

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #33 on: July 09 2005, 06:11 am »
That kinda confused me. But I'm just gonna say...I think they're the same person, but in diff time flows.

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #34 on: July 09 2005, 06:46 am »
***wouldnt that sentence explain why Syaoran2 had made Syaoran1 move to get him away to keep him alive? and maybe it works the same way, if one disappears, the other does too***

This part makes sense to me.
I think maybe, yes, Fei Reed does need Syaoran.
Or maybe too, since Syaoran 2 has a link to our Syaoran 1 he would've tried to protect him out of instinct.
But why all the sudden?
If Syaoran 2 has been floating in the tube for so long, why just now is Syaoran 1 sensing him?
Perhaps Syaoran 2 is waking up?
Maybe at some point Syaoran 1 will have to remerge with Syaoran 2 and he'll finally understand what happened to him?
Or maybe he'll have to defeat him and never know.

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #35 on: July 10 2005, 12:40 am »
that would be because Yuuko disrupted Fei Wong's ability to watch over them when they were in that place with Yasha and Ashura (forgot the name ^^") when they fell into Ashura's territory. so he uses Syaoran2 as another way of interaction. remember, he also said they needed them alove in order for his goal to be achieved as well (dont ask which chapter. i dont remember lol)

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #36 on: July 10 2005, 01:08 am »
Angelic-Essence, I think we have pretty much same idea about the two Syaorans.... if not same, at least close anyway  :tongue:

You know, thinking about Fei Wong Reed and his secret plans makes me feel really sad for Sakura and Syaoran.... especially Syaoran. Fei Wong Reed messed up their lives way too much... I think if it wasn't for Fei Wong Reed, Sakura wouldn't have lost her feathers.. The wall (that had wing design on it in the chamber below the ruins) starting to absorb Sakura was trap made by Fei Wong Reed, right? Or did I assume that wrong?  :sweatdrop:

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #37 on: July 10 2005, 01:43 am »
i dont believe it was a trap. i think its something more like a vault to what Fei Wong Reed wanted and Sakura was teh key to obtaining that power. I dont know. its just a speculation

Offline Hira

• Good Fan
« Reply #38 on: July 17 2005, 05:36 am »
I doubt that Fei Wong did all those.  I think he expected these things to happen, and from the way I see it, all he has done is just watching the two by sending this weird waiter guy to spy on them.
Also, it seems that there is not much he can do to mess up their lives, as it would seem that Yuuko has so much more influence over that.  He was quite surprised by the fact that Yuuko has the ability to twist and alter the events in time and space, so she has been "meddling" around with stuff to frustrate Fei Wong quite a bit.

Angelic- Essence's idea can be explained in this matter written below, I think...

That vault was made by an ancient group who lived well before the establishment of Clow, and Sakura just so happens to have a link to that forgotten past that is now calling out to her.  Sakura's mysterious inborn powers is ancient and potentially dangerous.  Maybe that's why that vault has been sealed, like a demon that has been asleep for ages, and now, seeing the light of day again, it wakes up, and then...
(GASPS)
What is that aura?  It feels so familiar.  So comforting.  I must get more of it!!
The energy sealed in the vault and the power Sakura possesses are like magnets, and when one magnetic force is exposed to another, BAM!  They stick together unless someone meddles with it and rips them apart, except that, this time, the piece "someone else" grabbed ahold of is now less than a piece.

Why is it calling her now of all the time in the world?  I think that since Syaoran has been digging that place for so long, the energy from the vault itself has been released into the atmosphere, so neither is it a trap, nor is there anything anyone can do.  So if anyone should blame for Sakura's fate, it would have to be Syaoran's mindless snooping and tempering with things he has no idea of. 
The only fault Fei Wong is in is creating Syaoran in the first place and dump him on the street helpless and vulnerable
Again, also a speculation

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #39 on: July 17 2005, 11:07 am »
I doubt that Fei Wong did all those. I think he expected these things to happen, and from the way I see it, all he has done is just watching the two by sending this weird waiter guy to spy on them.

Waiter guy? Are you talking about the guy from Jade country? Or the mysterious shadow in chapter 69? Anyone have speculations as to who that is? Supposedly, its someone they've met before. Hmm...

(sorry, getting off-topic) -_-;