AuthorTopic: What's Up With the Two Syaorans?  (Read 43090 times)

Offline Kyle Rondart

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
What's Up With the Two Syaorans?
« on: June 21 2005, 11:21 am »
There's a Syaoran with Fei Wong Reed. What's up with that.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
Re: What's Up With the Two Syaorans?
« Reply #1 on: June 21 2005, 12:10 pm »
No one knows for sure about that yet.
He could be a clone or Syaoran in the past or a different Syaoran entirely.

* Also, this could really be a big spoiler to some.
It would be better to put this into a spoiler tag or something.
« Last Edit: June 21 2005, 12:20 pm by Sakaki »

Offline Goshi

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #2 on: June 22 2005, 12:09 am »
SPOILER *theory* BELOW

I'd like to think, since this is bound to be such a happy smiley show, that this Shaoran is some sort of weird tortured one, who never got to meet Sakura. Blah blah blah he's all crazy and out to kill everyone "cause his life has been hard" - However when he actually DOES meet Sakura he's like "wow...she was nice" and then there's bound to be a situation where the 2nd Sharon needs to die or atleast dissapear to save Sakura...either way it's gonna be fun watching them meet up ^^

FFXI hades server - Goshtin - DRK

Offline Brad

• Big Fan
  • Puu!
« Reply #3 on: June 22 2005, 12:29 am »
Wouldn't it be a twist if he actually wasn't a saoran!  :keke: But yeah, looks like he is one.

I'm guessing there'll be a twist that will let Sakura remember Saoran and forget the other one... or something. I wonder if there's another Sakura??? That would be interesting... DARK SAKURA!  :angry:
Swing by my two babies, Loop: TRC & Link: xxxHolic

Offline .::ka::.

• "HUmp!" like Kuro-tan XD
  • Mega Fan
  • HUmp ?!
« Reply #4 on: June 22 2005, 01:37 am »
Sakura Drak version huh? Lol, sound interesting :D
- Starting from here - Let's make a promise - You and me - Let's just be honest -
Kurogane is <3

My Precious <~ down for a while >___>  | My Journal
Forum Family
My lovely little sis XD Kai Mizuki [/i] & Aya-chan[/i]

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #5 on: June 22 2005, 01:44 am »
Ho-hum... I'm not gonna speculate too much on it. I'll let CLAMP reveal it in due time...  :confused:

Besides, doesn't the Syaoran that's with Fei Wong Reed look much younger than Syaoran? Just a thought...

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Bao_Nhia_Yang

• Great Fan
« Reply #6 on: June 22 2005, 05:52 am »
that's what i saw also.. the one that fei wong whoever person has seems to be younger..

Offline Sya0ran

• :: You're my Paradise ::
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #7 on: June 22 2005, 07:12 am »
I just had a thought...well...what if the Syaoran with Fei Wong was Syaoran when he was younger.  You know, the part of him he lost since remember that the Syaoran we have now who is traveling with Fai, Kurogane, Mokona and Sakura had lost all memories of his past when before he was 7 or 8.  Maybe the Syaoran with Fei Wong was the split personality of our Syaoran now...like Haru from Fruits Basket.  lmfao  Just my random rambling.  Hm...I'mma stop dwelling into this too much now.   :heh:
"I am totally happy and not dangerous mostly."

Forum Family
Little Sis:  Babypigggy <3

Zephora.Net | Amourae.Com | TRC Fansite | SasuSaku Shrine | Myspace | Fanfics

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #8 on: June 22 2005, 10:29 am »
I just had a thought...well...what if the Syaoran with Fei Wong was Syaoran when he was younger. You know, the part of him he lost since remember that the Syaoran we have now who is traveling with Fai, Kurogane, Mokona and Sakura had lost all memories of his past when before he was 7 or 8.

:keke: I think that way too. I mean, in vol 8,
Show content
he had a nightmare where he "woke up" in the middle of nowhere, his head was bandadged, and his clothes were the exact same as the ones the other Syaoran wears..[/spoile]..I guess he was brainwashed? Maybe Fei wong put a curse on his right eye...like Pegasus' eye from yu-gi-oh...that's why it's bandadged?  :sweatdrop:
« Last Edit: June 22 2005, 12:14 pm by Okamirei »

Offline scarecrow_wingz

• Super Fan
« Reply #9 on: June 22 2005, 03:30 pm »
I just had a thought...well...what if the Syaoran with Fei Wong was Syaoran when he was younger. You know, the part of him he lost since remember that the Syaoran we have now who is traveling with Fai, Kurogane, Mokona and Sakura had lost all memories of his past when before he was 7 or 8. Maybe the Syaoran with Fei Wong was the split personality of our Syaoran now...like Haru from Fruits Basket. lmfao Just my random rambling. Hm...I'mma stop dwelling into this too much now. :heh:

yeah i agree with you the most.  fei wong probably placed syaoran in that country deliberately as a plan to obtain the power to cross dimensions
~when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth - Sherlock Holmes
~you are not what you are born, but what you choose to become - Professor Dumbledore

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #10 on: June 22 2005, 03:48 pm »
***I think that way too. I mean, in vol 8,
Show content
he had a nightmare where he "woke up" in the middle of nowhere, his head was bandadged, and his clothes were the exact same as the ones the other Syaoran wears..[/spoile]..I guess he was brainwashed? Maybe Fei wong put a curse on his right eye...like Pegasus' eye from yu-gi-oh...that's why it's bandadged?***

Except that in that scene it isn't his right eye, it's his left.
If you look closely in book 8 when it shows him wandering, it's his LEFT eye that is covered.

But when it shows Syaoran early in the series saying how he doesn't remember his past and it shows him huddled down before Fujitaka finds him and adopts him, his right eye is covered.

So, either he isn't remembering his own memories or he is seeing a "mirror" image of himself.

The Syaoran that Fei Wong has has his left eye covered.
The opposite of Syaoran.

Offline Sya0ran

• "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #11 on: June 22 2005, 04:01 pm »
Good point, I figured that out too.  Its either the Syaoran with Fei Wong was a pathetic excuse for a clone or it probably is another half of Syaoran he lost.  Mhm...the minds that CLAMP has works in mysterious ways.   :heh:

Forum Family

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #12 on: June 22 2005, 04:10 pm »
***Good point, I figured that out too.  Its either the Syaoran with Fei Wong was a pathetic excuse for a clone or it probably is another half of Syaoran he lost.  Mhm...the minds that CLAMP has works in mysterious ways.***

Or it's Syaoran's "twin".
Like a mirror image of Syaoran.

Offline Sya0ran

• "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #13 on: June 22 2005, 04:15 pm »
Wow...when I read that sentence of yours I immediately felt the feeling of de ja vu.  o_O;  Yeah, anyway...true true.  Syaoran's twin...how is it possible though since the Syaoran with Fei Wong (man...I'mma just call him Syaoran #2 since I'm tired of writing out "Fei Wong's Syaoran..XD) looks a few years younger than the Syaoran we have now (Syaoran #1...the real one with Saku etc..x.x;).  Mhm...maybe time is stopped around where Fei Wong lives or something insane like that.  Hmm.. :sweatdrop:

Forum Family

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #14 on: June 22 2005, 04:32 pm »
***how is it possible though since the Syaoran with Fei Wong (man...I'mma just call him Syaoran #2 since I'm tired of writing out "Fei Wong's Syaoran..XD) looks a few years younger than the Syaoran we have now (Syaoran #1...the real one with Saku etc..x.x;).***

Or perhaps time flows slower.
Maybe Syaoran 2 doesn't age. He's suspened in that thing, maybe that keeps him suspended in time, so to speak and he stays the same until ready to be used for whatever evil purpose?

Offline Sya0ran

• "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #15 on: June 22 2005, 08:49 pm »
Yes, I thought about that too.  Oh yeah, I just re-read some recent TRC chapters and chapter 65...

Show content
Isn't that when Syaoran #2 makes Syaoran #1 move.  Syaoran's hands move on its own and he wonders about it.  Before that though, we see a split image of Syaoran #1 and #2 moving at the same time  so this proves that somehow they're connected...

Hm...I wonder.  Ugh..CLAMP. You're good, very good!   ><;  XP   :sweatdrop:

Forum Family

Offline .::ka::.

• "HUmp!" like Kuro-tan XD
  • Mega Fan
  • HUmp ?!
« Reply #16 on: June 23 2005, 12:34 am »
Syaoran#1 doesn't want to hurt Kurogane that time, but then Syaoran#2 control him....
uhm.... it makes me feel that Syaoran#2 is a evil one, something has happened before he lost memory ....
- Starting from here - Let's make a promise - You and me - Let's just be honest -
Kurogane is <3

My Precious <~ down for a while >___>  | My Journal
Forum Family
My lovely little sis XD Kai Mizuki [/i] & Aya-chan[/i]

Offline Brad

• Big Fan
  • Puu!
« Reply #17 on: June 23 2005, 12:36 pm »
What if Saoran #2 is the Saoran from CCS!!!  :) Wong could have kidnapped him to use against the Tsubasa #1!
Swing by my two babies, Loop: TRC & Link: xxxHolic

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #18 on: June 23 2005, 12:45 pm »
Ah, I remember I had this picture in my album..
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/okamirei/73.jpg

mirror image...right?
But wasn't there something wrong with Syaoran's reflection in mirrors? like in volume 9...
Show content
when his eye started to hurt again, he looked into the mirror and his reflection was...strange. it was as if it was weathered away..

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #19 on: June 23 2005, 01:06 pm »
o.O o dear.. this is an interesting topic. and i just ruined myself. *drops dead.. i have read further than volume 3!! AH!!!!!

for people who don't know the spoiler tags.. it's [ spoiler] (text) [/spoiler] but without the space between the [ and s..
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal