AuthorTopic: Final Fantasy Series  (Read 98168 times)

Offline Kina, The Dark Keyblade Master

• Never underestimate a girl...she may be hiding a strong power...
  • Obsessed Fan
Re: Final Fantasy Series
« Reply #360 on: August 26 2006, 05:27 pm »
definitely...loved that scene...oh, oh! and the part where Eyes on Me was played! :keke:

I am Sora's opposite...
Roxas was only his element...
He doesn't exist...
But I do...
And I wield the Dark Keyblade...

Forum Family:
Guardian: ~Emethyst~
Cookie-earner: Tatasenko

Offline mellie

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #361 on: August 27 2006, 03:42 am »
I hate that song, but I love that scene. :D
I made my little avatar (and kuromori's too). Please don't steal them. I'd be sad.

Offline Hokuto

• Tarot Card
  • New Fan
  • Teh rozxzorxz
« Reply #362 on: August 27 2006, 03:47 am »
>.< I hate the bosses in FFX-2 in Via Infinito! Too hard! >.< I die like in 1 hit... and I'm almost level 99 I suck XD
I made that sig and avatars! Hands off! The scan is from Shannon @ Clow Legacy. Little character icons from CLAMP site

Offline mellie

• New Fan
« Reply #363 on: August 27 2006, 07:43 am »
I -like- them when they're hard. That's what Final Fantasy had going for it: hard final bosses. The NES game had a hard one. IV-VI also had hard bosses. Then we got VII, which started failing in the difficulty area because it was so easy to level up, and VIII went back to the hard battles. Much love for the fact that the monsters level with you. It took me an hour to beat Ultemecia at level 100, using Squall's ultimate limit break constantly, but it was fun! IX was lame. I beat Kuja, Trance Kuja, and Necron in 5 minutes TOTAL. I remember sitting there with my brother all "what just happened? Did I beat....oh wow. That was stupid." Yu Yevon is also easy in X.

The difficulty of bosses is part of what makes the games so fun. When you take that away, it kills an aspect of the game. The reason these bosses are bosses because they're SUPPOSED to be hard. They're the bad guys. It'd be lame if the world was getting taken over by a wimp. :(
I made my little avatar (and kuromori's too). Please don't steal them. I'd be sad.

Offline Hokuto

• Tarot Card
  • New Fan
  • Teh rozxzorxz
« Reply #364 on: August 27 2006, 12:05 pm »
:( I know what you mean. XD Jecht and Yu Yevon and Possesed Aeons were so easy... Yunalesca was harder. -.-;
I haven't really played FF7... but at the end you can just summon knights of of the round all the time and you're finished.
I made that sig and avatars! Hands off! The scan is from Shannon @ Clow Legacy. Little character icons from CLAMP site

Offline princesslore

• Mega Fan
  • "syaoran-kun...dare..."
« Reply #365 on: September 05 2006, 06:38 am »
I love FFVII!!! It took me like 8 months to finish it COMPLETLY (without cheating XD)
I also like FFV 8, 9, 10...
I haven't played 10-2 yet.
But, did you see the movie?? Final Fantasy VII Advent Children??? IT'S AWSOME!!!!

(BTW, Tifa is the best!!)
~~How can we know who we are?...
Maybe starting with who we are not...~~

FIIUUUU!!!!!

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #366 on: September 05 2006, 01:39 pm »
I love FFVII!!! It took me like 8 months to finish it COMPLETLY (without cheating XD)
I also like FFV 8, 9, 10...
I haven't played 10-2 yet.
But, did you see the movie?? Final Fantasy VII Advent Children??? IT'S AWSOME!!!!

(BTW, Tifa is the best!!)

Advent Children? i have it and have watched it 200 times already! XD

Tifa is my favorite FF girl now (how she beat the crap out of that guy in Advent Children was plain awesome) and Cloud is my favorite FF guy now ^^
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline mellie

• New Fan
« Reply #367 on: September 05 2006, 02:13 pm »
Advent Children made me hate Tifa more than I already do. She got even more annoying, I think.

Aerith is still my favorite from VII. But if we're going for awesome female FF characters: What about Rydia from IV, or Terra from VI? Awesome females.

Offline Celestial

• Great Fan
  • Floating in a field of dreams....
« Reply #368 on: September 05 2006, 03:04 pm »
I still think FF6 is the best. The character design and storline is exceptional. And the systems are great to XD

Offline Kuro-puppy

• *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #369 on: September 05 2006, 03:11 pm »
i only played FF 1/2 and 10 but i never cared for the story of 10, and Tidus is a stupid Cloud copy
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

Offline Celestial

• Great Fan
« Reply #370 on: September 05 2006, 04:29 pm »
Tidus is a stupid Cloud copy

Lol, that is sooooooo true. Cloud and Squall are similar, and pretty kool, i dont like tidus.....actually most of the characters in FFX are annoying.........silly dialog, poorly designed etc.

Bring Back Terra and Celes.......PLEASE

Offline Kuro-puppy

• *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #371 on: September 05 2006, 05:11 pm »
Wakka with that accent of his *shivers*

Auron was pretty cool but that was about it
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline ~Emethyst~

• Freedom to express
  • "A True Fan"
  • Be heard!
« Reply #372 on: September 05 2006, 06:47 pm »
Wakka with that accent of his *shivers*

Auron was pretty cool but that was about it

Agreeing with you there.. but I'm not an FFX hater... It's just not my favorite... and Wakka's voice in English makes my eyes go.... round... O.o

FFVII = <3 ; Cloud = <3 love; Sephiroth (some who hate him) = ish cool and one of my favorites but not adore... :P

FF game that didn't really interest me: FFVIII (dunno why...)
and hey, FF Tactics is a great game too! :D One of the best
v--- Still the tags won't budge... Yaarrr.. T_T

Testing a new set...
Forum Family (o-'.'-o)
[Older Sis] : Ashlee , littlekitty
[Beloved Shobe] : kudan
[Lil Sis] : wishingstarx
[Cousin] : Ying Hua
[Siberian Husky] : Sapphire-Amethyst
[Partner-in-Crime] : -Yurima- :D
[tr/][/table]

Offline princesslore

• Mega Fan
  • "syaoran-kun...dare..."
« Reply #373 on: September 07 2006, 06:06 am »
I think VINCENT is the BEST of FF guys. :inlove: HE'S SO AWSOME!!! HIS EYES!!! HIS VOICE!!!
I'll buy his game when I get enough money ( :heh: I forgot the name of the game)

And female FF characters... Garnet is cute n.n, Rinoa is funny, but Yuna... is sooooo stupid, how can she become a singer after she was a priestess??? (summoner, ok, almost the same)
 But for me, Tifa is the best!

Aerith is pretty too. n_n.
~~How can we know who we are?...
Maybe starting with who we are not...~~

FIIUUUU!!!!!

Offline Kaname

• New Fan
  • President's Orders!
« Reply #374 on: September 07 2006, 06:28 am »
Vincet is also my favorite considering hes thie only one who had awesome clothes and his attitude was awesome too

Offline Kuro-puppy

• *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #375 on: September 07 2006, 06:30 am »
Advent Children scene:

(Vincent comes walking into the screen with his usual deadserious attitude while the others are fighting Bahamut)

Vincent: "where can i buy a phone?"

XD
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Ochibi

• Good Fan
  • Live like it's your last day!
« Reply #376 on: September 07 2006, 08:20 am »
ah~ FFVII:AC, i remember waiting in line all day for that..and then got home and tore the plastic off, stick it in the dvd and watch it over and over and over and over again......

I like the movie..well I like both the game and movie but, then movie beats the game by gust a little, because in the game, I just couldn't handle the chibi forms...

And yes, even though I'm a cloud-obsess, I agree, Vincent is soooo freakin cool! I'm in love with his cloth..and his aura is just so....ah...

Cloud is still my number one though!LOL! My best girl gotta give it to Tifa, she has the world most awsome martial art skills, and she has a mind of her own. Gotta say not a big fan of Aerith.

And Sephiroth it the cooooolest bad guy ever!!! his presence is just so..capturing....LOL

So yeah, FFVII:AC was definetly worth watchig over adn over and over and over and over again....
~*Mada Mada Dane*~
turn into

Offline Celestial

• Great Fan
« Reply #377 on: September 07 2006, 09:54 am »
My m8 downloaded advent children the day it was released in japan and bought it to school on hislaptop and we all watched it in the common room. Ihadent even played FFVII then, so it was quite interesting. i agree though, Cloud and Vincent are pretty kool. I dont like Tifa, Airith is more sane. And that fight with Buhamut-sin (thats the officail name for him, ts a new summon), was awesome XD

Offline Ochibi

• Good Fan
  • Live like it's your last day!
« Reply #378 on: September 07 2006, 10:03 am »
yeah..I don't like the dubbed version, I like the oringinal, I rarely ever buy dubbes, so yeah...
Over the summer, I took the dvd back to china with me, but I never watch..cause i left it at home..so I was like OMG! did I lose, thank god It was where I left it...whew
~*Mada Mada Dane*~
turn into

Offline mellie

• New Fan
« Reply #379 on: September 07 2006, 11:27 am »
Advent Children scene:

(Vincent comes walking into the screen with his usual deadserious attitude while the others are fighting Bahamut)

Vincent: "where can i buy a phone?"

XD
If it was "where can I buy a phone" it would be "doko ni denwa wo kaemasuka?"

I can't hear all of what he's saying, but it sounds like "denwa aru doko da." and mentions nothing about buying anything, nor is he even asking a question. ^_^;