AuthorTopic: Final Fantasy Series  (Read 98156 times)

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
Re: Final Fantasy Series
« Reply #340 on: May 19 2006, 05:54 pm »
Sheesh, I haven't gotten FFXII yet, and there's FFXIII already? At this rate, before I die I'd probably see FFXLII or something....

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Kina, The Dark Keyblade Master

• Never underestimate a girl...she may be hiding a strong power...
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #341 on: May 20 2006, 03:01 am »
Yeah, me too. A friend of mine gave me the whole set of FFVII but unfortunately, the frist disc only worked a few times in my console. After that, the system went black and I couldn't play the game anymore. Sitll planning to buy a new set though or might borrow from my cousin :heh:

And about the FFXIII thing, we have the same feeling (why is it that we always share ideas? O____o) Sadly because they've developed the game for the PS3 (which was supposed to be for PS2. It's really bad news for us who doesn't have the cash to burn for the gadget... -_-

Tsk, tsk...too bad...my cousin doesn' want to lend me his set... :sad5:
No money, no PS3! :cry:

yay another Squall and Rinoa fan *huddles up with Sayuhiro and Ralea* we are the Squall and Rinoa fans of the forum! lol.
And yeah, you need to play FFVII, It's an awesome game <3
I agree, I loved FFIX too <3

SquallxRinoa the best! *huddles*
I do hope I get to buy the set soon! (Before school starts!)

I am Sora's opposite...
Roxas was only his element...
He doesn't exist...
But I do...
And I wield the Dark Keyblade...

Forum Family:
Guardian: ~Emethyst~
Cookie-earner: Tatasenko

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #342 on: May 20 2006, 03:04 am »
One of the most defining FF games (the groundwork for most of the popular game features in later FF's).

Final Fantasy III.

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/ff3/e3_movie/

The trailer. For Nintendo DS.
I really did try to play that on ROM, But I just couldn't bring myself to keep playing it, The graphics just made me cringe constantly, and the Story wasn't all too compelling either.

Sheesh, I haven't gotten FFXII yet, and there's FFXIII already? At this rate, before I die I'd probably see FFXLII or something....
Final Fantasy 42 - The Final Fantasy that will have The Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything.
I look forward to it.

but no, FFXIII is not out yet, It's still being made. FFXII I suppose are still dubbing it, I mean what else could take SOOOOO long -_-

Sadly because they've developed the game for the PS3 (which was supposed to be for PS2.
I feel I have to stress this again for any misleading suggestions:
FFXIII was always meant for the PS3, It was never going to be designed for the PS2 or even mentioned for the PS2, Square made it clear that FFXII was going to be the last PS2 Final Fantasy game. I don't know where you thought FFXIII was going to be for PS2.
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #343 on: May 20 2006, 04:24 pm »
Final Fantasy 42 - The Final Fantasy that will have The Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything.
I look forward to it.

Holy cow, you're right. :XD:

FFVIII is the best! w00t! Squall and Rinoa forever! You could say I'm a SquallxRinoa addict. They're just so cute and beautiful together. FFVIII was my first-ever FF game and I never get tired of it. It's just that whenever I think even a slightest bit of the game, I immediately get a craving for its graphics, story, game, everything! Its OST, Eyes on Me, is at the top of my favorite songs! In short, FFVIII is my favorite of all FF games!
yay another Squall and Rinoa fan *huddles up with Sayuhiro and Ralea* we are the Squall and Rinoa fans of the forum! lol.
And yeah, you need to play FFVII, It's an awesome game <3
I agree, I loved FFIX too <3

*raises SquallXRinoa flag*

Yay! Are we the only ones? :sweatdrop:

Eyes on me...reminds me, there was a wedding here the other day. Their theme song was "Eyes on Me".  :keke:

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #344 on: May 21 2006, 05:25 am »
*raises SquallXRinoa flag*

Yay! Are we the only ones? :sweatdrop:

Eyes on me...reminds me, there was a wedding here the other day. Their theme song was "Eyes on Me". :keke:
I think we are.
Was it the same song as Faye's tho? because there are a few songs under that title :P
besides that song is for Laguna and Julia mainly, only later Squall and Rinoa. but oh the romance <3_<3

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #345 on: May 25 2006, 12:41 pm »
I've come to the conclusion that most people like Robot Chicken.  Most people also like Final Fantasy VII.  Why not put the two together and have Robot Chicken spoof Final Fantasy VII?

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #346 on: May 25 2006, 11:50 pm »
ohohoho, I love that clip!
Barrett and his swearing XD
Very cool Arcademan ;D

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #347 on: May 26 2006, 12:05 am »
cool clip Arcademan XD

hmm, that reminds me....i have something funny somewhere too *starts digging*

....ah here it is!

http://rapidshare.de/files/19784308/Final_Fantasy_7_ROBOVoice_OC_ReMix.mp3.html

you can watch the movie of the song here

(Final Fantasy Tribute: Chocobo Robo Voice)
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #348 on: May 26 2006, 12:49 am »
ah yeah that's ben around for years,
In case anybody missed out on the other flashes that have been posted here:
Forgot I had this video from long ago:

Final Fantasy A+
Haha I love that! I've had that for awhile myself.

I've got this one as well:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/244611
You know Balamb's Garden serie? :D (I have watching these days flashs..)
FF: Mixed in Balamb
1 - http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/181190
2 - 1/3 - http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=216544
 - 2/3 - http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/217862
 - 3/3 - http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/243962

April fool's joke - http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/228960
(this goes with Mixed in Balamb serie X)

FF Tribute - chocobo mix
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=58184

Final Fantasy - random battles :
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/169933

LegendaryFrog (who has done these two last flashes) is awsome! :D
http://www.deviantart.com/view/22451106/
Physio FF 7
http://www.youtube.com/w/Physio-FF7?v=u0joQpx9DsI&search=FF7
This Sephiroth...I almost choked when I drinked same time cocacola and saw first time this video's Sephiroth XDD

FF7 AC : TMNT Theme parody
http://www.youtube.com/w/FF7-AC-%3A-TMNT-Theme-parody?v=7-x00migLDs&search=TMNT%20Theme

Heh :D someday I want to do too somekind of flash-animation (well, in 3rd year of my school we will do...but I want before that >D
And me too want to read more that story :)
Here are some of my fav Final Fantasy Videos;
Final Fantasy VIII Opening
Eyes on Me 1
Eyes on Me 2

Have you guys defeated the ultimate weapons in FFVII?

I wonder if they're gonna show Cloud using the Knights of the Round in FFVII: AC..
hm.. no, But He did use a level 5 omega slash.

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #349 on: May 26 2006, 01:25 pm »
I'm not really on the FFVII bandwagon.

Well, I'll be waiting for FFIII for now.

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #350 on: May 29 2006, 05:27 am »
Cloud's Dream II
Cloud's Dream III

very well one of the funniest dubs I've ever seen <3

Offline Asuka

• The resident Orange Juice squeezer
  • New Fan
« Reply #351 on: May 30 2006, 10:14 am »
Everyone loves FFVII, I liked it too but not as much as the others I would've liked it better if Aeris hadnt died ( i dont think it needs to be a spoler, everyone knows XD) my favourite's FFVIII

I really want to play FFXI but...I dont want to pay for it -__-

Older Sis~Cherry-Chan
Aunty~ Ralea

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #352 on: May 30 2006, 05:49 pm »
Absolute Virtue in FFXI - One of the hardest bosses ever! (No can beat it unless they cheat)

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Hokuto

• Tarot Card
  • New Fan
  • Teh rozxzorxz
« Reply #353 on: August 26 2006, 01:00 pm »
I like all the Final Fantasy games I played. ^^ (5,6,7,8,10,10-2) They're very great and I love the music!

The CGs are so beautiful in the later games
I made that sig and avatars! Hands off! The scan is from Shannon @ Clow Legacy. Little character icons from CLAMP site

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #354 on: August 26 2006, 03:26 pm »
am now preparing to fight Penance in FF X, 12 million hp! only FF has bosses like that *bows*
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline mellie

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #355 on: August 26 2006, 04:12 pm »
Honestly, I'm one of the few people who did not like FFVII. Yes. Ostracize me now. ;D The storytelling was all right, but I just got bored of the game really quickly. And now with all this VII stuff coming out, or already out, I just feel even more justified in my dislike for it. Yes, it's popular, but now it's being beaten to death. Advent Children was cool, but I think the whole story should have been stopped there. I think now we're going into overkill, or maybe it's just that Dirge of Cerebus is ruining Vincent's characterization for me. He's much cooler when he's mysterious. He's my second favorite after Aerith, so it just makes me sad.

My all time favorite is FFVI. I LOVE this game. It's seriously the best one I've ever played, and I've played all of them released in the US, even Tactics and XI. The characterization in VI is so deep. It's got the best storytelling, and some of the best game moments ever. And let's not forget a badguy that's actually, well, bad! Legitimately bad. Not influenced by some greater being that is easier to defeat than the bosses leading up to it. (Holy crap. XI and X had the most pathetic end bosses EVER.)

I also love VIII. I really liked the way the enemies leveled up with you. It made the game more challenging and fun. (And yes! Squall x Rinoa! I love them.) The characters in this game were also just full of win and awesome. :D
I made my little avatar (and kuromori's too). Please don't steal them. I'd be sad.

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #356 on: August 26 2006, 04:41 pm »
Honestly, I'm one of the few people who did not like FFVII. Yes. Ostracize me now. ;D The storytelling was all right, but I just got bored of the game really quickly. And now with all this VII stuff coming out, or already out, I just feel even more justified in my dislike for it. Yes, it's popular, but now it's being beaten to death. Advent Children was cool, but I think the whole story should have been stopped there. I think now we're going into overkill, or maybe it's just that Dirge of Cerebus is ruining Vincent's characterization for me. He's much cooler when he's mysterious. He's my second favorite after Aerith, so it just makes me sad.

My all time favorite is FFVI. I LOVE this game. It's seriously the best one I've ever played, and I've played all of them released in the US, even Tactics and XI. The characterization in VI is so deep. It's got the best storytelling, and some of the best game moments ever. And let's not forget a badguy that's actually, well, bad! Legitimately bad. Not influenced by some greater being that is easier to defeat than the bosses leading up to it. (Holy crap. XI and X had the most pathetic end bosses EVER.)

I also love VIII. I really liked the way the enemies leveled up with you. It made the game more challenging and fun. (And yes! Squall x Rinoa! I love them.) The characters in this game were also just full of win and awesome. :D

a FFVIII lover...yay! :keke: And a SquallxRinoa fan, too! High five! I only like FFVII, but don't really love it...too much attention, I guess...?

I am Sora's opposite...
He doesn't exist...
But I do...

Forum Family:

Offline mellie

• New Fan
« Reply #357 on: August 26 2006, 04:46 pm »
a FFVIII lover...yay! :keke: And a SquallxRinoa fan, too! High five! I only like FFVII, but don't really love it...too much attention, I guess...?
I really hate the way people pair Squall up with -everyone- in fanfics. Squall x Rinoa is canon, and I don't understand WHY people hate it. I think it's sweet, even if they could have used a tad more development, but there's still tons of stuff there! <3

I think part of the reason VII bored me is because it got a lot of hype, and when I played it the first time, I was not impressed.
I made my little avatar (and kuromori's too). Please don't steal them. I'd be sad.

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #358 on: August 26 2006, 04:52 pm »
I haven't read FFVIII fanfictions once; I thought that the a fanfiction that bashed Squinoa was for fun only, since the whole fanfic was seriously made to be funny. Now I know it was a serious thought of the author...Why do people hate Squinoa?! The development between Squall and Rinoa was a bit...well, unseen...When I played the game for the umpteenth time, I paid more attention to the story and was a bit shocked that little development and immediate confession was shown, if you know what I mean...

I once played FFVII...it felt like a FFVIII to me... :sweatdrop:

I am Sora's opposite...
He doesn't exist...
But I do...

Forum Family:

Offline mellie

• New Fan
« Reply #359 on: August 26 2006, 05:23 pm »
Yeah. It's not entirely there, but there is still a lot more there than people think, especially given the space sequence. :D