AuthorTopic: Notice from Pikari and Sakaki  (Read 41877 times)

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
Re: Notice from Pikari and Sakaki
« Reply #40 on: December 05 2006, 12:59 am »
I'm very glad, Arcademan, very happy. Arigatoo!!

Offline faisama13

• it's not coincidence...it's hitsuzen....
« Reply #41 on: December 05 2006, 02:59 pm »
wow. so much has happened that i had no clue about. it's been a while since my last post.  i really dont know all that has been going on here, however, i am relieved to know that whatever the issues were, they were resolved. well, for the most part at least. i really like this forum, and it would sadden me to see anything bad happen to it. i've had to sit back and watch other really nice forums close for such reasons. arcademan, i never had any personal issues so i really cant comment about the complaints all that much. i think it's rather noble of you to be the better man and to step down for the sake of the ppl here and for the forum itself. for what its worth, its much appreciated, and i thank you for it. ^_^ pikari and sakaki, i think you two are wonderful mods and would hate to see you leave. please give this forum and the ppl in it a second chance.

Offline tsukihime

• You have no choice but to love him!
  • Big Fan
  • Syaoran will rock your world!!!
« Reply #42 on: December 06 2006, 11:25 pm »
whoa! that's sad yet scary! :lol: but i still hope that sakaki and pikari comes back

:lol: seeing arcademan being so polite is very disturbing in some sort! XD

not being offensive ofcourse.

set made by Aya-chan.. Thank you :noteworthy:

Forum Family:
my pet kitty ~ woofie-chan (-=kuro_woof=-)

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #43 on: December 07 2006, 01:41 pm »
This is a good time to start over, yes?

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #44 on: December 07 2006, 01:49 pm »
hmm.... but the problem is... we do lack of mods, right? hmm... that's quite dangerous...

@tsukihime:
  XD you too? it is a bit disturbing without Arcademan-san's THE WARLORD HAS SPOKEN thingy! :XD:

it's a good thing, though! XD that annoys me so much. ^^

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #45 on: December 07 2006, 01:56 pm »
maybe SLi-san or Little Wolf-san ( if he ever goes on) could pick out new mods
by me.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Roleplay Extrodeiner, have a question, please ask :)
  • Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
  • Insane Story Writer Nut, CCS Fan Nut
« Reply #46 on: December 07 2006, 02:05 pm »
but i still hope that sakaki and pikari comes back

I think the two won't be back, as both have completely ignored my PMs to them and my requess.

My guess is they have black listed the e-mail reminder that you get when you have a PM, further more, my guess is they have blocked CW from there internet so they can't access it (internet security settings)

Now, this is only a guess since I can't get ahold of them, but if so then the two of them are being very childish.

Either way if anyone here knows how to get ahold of these two be my guest because my attempts have all landed me into a brick wall (with me suffering a broken nose in the process....)

Thank you bLuetopaz for Siggy and Avatar! ^_^
:Forum Family:

Imoto-chan: lika-chi
Imoto-chan: OniiChanTouya
Imouto-chan: Cherry-chan
Imouto-chan: Starfire
Imouto-chan: babypigggy

:Stories:
Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #47 on: December 08 2006, 02:30 am »
How about through whatever forum they are in?

Or if there's a regular poster her who is qualified to be a mod, it would be helpful.

Offline Kazemon15

• Neku obessed! WEWY Rocks!. =3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Currently Digimon obessed. =3
« Reply #48 on: December 08 2006, 05:24 am »
If we do get new mods, I think it should be mods who have different views. No offense to Pikari and Sakaki, but for me, being another type of fan here feels a bit uneasy to have mods who support the same thing without different views. Sometimes what they see and what others see are different....sometimes they may not find something offensive, while other ppl do, but according to them, it isnt ....So maybe new mods that have different views?

Kurogane: My whole being exists for my master's sake;
my whole being belongs to my master.
I here vow to live by only that on my true name that none but my master knows.
KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
I am a member of Syaoran-Shrine group | TSubasa group
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Manga scan color artist found. < Click to see one scans
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline LSD

• - DECEASED -
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • SHUT UP VOICES or i'll poke you with a Q-tip again
« Reply #49 on: December 08 2006, 05:38 am »
hehe i haven't been here in a while ^^;;;;-
and what can i say-- old folks might now that me and the guy never started with the right foot ^^ and his "end of discution" stuffies get out of my nerves--

this forum is imporant to me since it was my very first forum-

*sigh* well pikari and sakaki where an important part of this forum.. childish or not we should respect their desition [can't sp]--.

well i'm always here to help whoever needs help, i've been doing that and will keep with it..

((siggy made my me.. be nice.. its the first shit i make that actually turns ok- ))

Offline KratosAurion

• Good Fan
  • Angel of Cruxis
« Reply #50 on: December 08 2006, 07:48 am »
If we do get new mods, I think it should be mods who have different views. No offense to Pikari and Sakaki, but for me, being another type of fan here feels a bit uneasy to have mods who support the same thing without different views. Sometimes what they see and what others see are different....sometimes they may not find something offensive, while other ppl do, but according to them, it isnt ....So maybe new mods that have different views?

agreed on that. I remember i got harrassed twice by KxF fans for thinking differently, and when i replied I got scolded by Pikari

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #51 on: December 08 2006, 08:05 am »
Well, now we do know that at least Sakaki is still active here, despite her and Pikari not responding to PMs. The notification I got when the KuroxFai Thread was deleted said that Sakaki was the one to have done it. If you're reading this, Sakaki, I must say that this is terribly immature of you - innocent members should not have to be punished for the issues you have with Arcademan.

As for the problem concerning moderation... Maybe we could propose members we feel would be suitable for the post (of course, they would have the choice to decline), so that as many users as possible are happy with the new moderators?
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline xxxholic

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #52 on: December 08 2006, 08:07 am »
KratosAurion- I hope you elaborate or be more specific on what you're talking about because I'm sure the majority of KF fans don't get mad at you for thinking differently or not being into the couple. Unless you've said something that sounded insulting or offensive, I don't see any reason why people would harass you. And what do you mean by being harassed?

Kazemon15 - And this notice has nothing to do with being KF fans or anything. I'm sure the admins didn't choose moderators by their shipping preferences. Pikari and Sakaki were good moderators and they did their jobs well. There's no need to put someone down or judge someone based on her preferences.

Offline Emiko

• Former Staff
  • cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #53 on: December 08 2006, 08:26 am »
...I think the new mods should be chosen based on their ability to do their job, not on what pairing they support or what views they have.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #54 on: December 08 2006, 08:30 am »
I wasnt judging anyway by their preference.... but in one topic, I clearly stated I was making a HidekiChi vid...and some person just harrased me about even mentioned FaiChi...and I told her to clam down and it was just a show and no need to get upset over it and the next thing I know, Sakaki deletes my post and agrees with that person....

Quote from: Kazemon15 on November 11 2006, 05:15 AM
Yeah ^^ well I was just asking for the FaiChi link should go.....but for all the HidekiChi fans, I'm going to post it here ^^ For the "Remember Hideki" forum, a HidekiChi AMV with the song "Imagin Me Without You"

I don't understand why you would post something Fay/Chii in a HIDEKI/CHII thread.  This thread blatantly states that it is in favor of Hideki/Chii.  I don't think anyone would appreciate it if I posted fanart, fanfiction, or links to AMVs about KuroFay in a KuroTomo or a FayChii thread.  Common sense.

No offense to this person, but I thought I was rather clear on what I said.

...I think the new mods should be chosen based on their ability to do their job, not on what pairing they support or what views they have.
I dont care who the mods support, as long as they see everyone's view and know which people should be warned....and should at least know which topic titles wont be offensive to other people. No offense to those who made the "Canon Gloating KF Thread" but if I was a mod, I would ask for that topic's title changed. There's no need to have gloating in it.

As for new mods....maybe someone who has been here over a year, gets along with everyone and has the time to look through every thread screated...and has well over 500 posts.
« Last Edit: December 08 2006, 08:41 am by Kazemon15 »

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline Emiko

• Former Staff
  • cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #55 on: December 08 2006, 08:38 am »
I think the 'canon gloating thread' was really renamed as such mostly as a joke, seeing as it was re-named right around the time where major developments in the manga made a lot of us see KuroFai as canon. And we were all giddy and silly and happy over it.

And the whole FaiChii thing... I'll admit, I misunderstood you at the time and thought you wanted to post a Fai/Chii video in the Chii/Hideki thread, which i think is what happened with everyone else. I think it was more of a misunderstanding than anything else.

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #56 on: December 08 2006, 08:44 am »
Even so...the first rule is to respect each other...and changing the name so it would look unwelcome to other fans doesnt seem right. Every thread should look welcoming to all fans.

Maybe I was a bit unclear, sometimes I do that....but to delete my post? I must ask why?

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart

Offline Emiko

• Former Staff
  • cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #57 on: December 08 2006, 08:47 am »
Sorry you were offended by it, but that thread, formerly known as the "will it be canon" thread, never stated that nobody could post there with alternate opinions, I don't think...?

But then again, it was a thread for KuroFai originally. KuroTomo fans, for example, usually don't go into KuroFai threads. So there will always be threads that exclude certain people. KuroFai threads usually aren't for KuroTomo fans, and KuroTomo threads aren't for FaiChii fans, etc. There's nothing to say you can't post there, but you probably wouldn't anyway.

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #58 on: December 08 2006, 08:50 am »
I was only offened about the "use common sense" thing....I already know ppl wouldnt like it if I posted something that wasnt supportive there. I was having a good time talking about different views. But that post made me look like I was some kind of raging fan trying to convert ppl.....:D ...sounds like fun, but...lol...no...Im not like that.

Oh if you meant about the title, it did seem a little offensive...I wanted to talk to Sakaki about it, but was afraid I would get scolded.

I know, I wont go to KF threads, so I wanted to make my own, but it was deleted. I just dont understand why it would be deleted...

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart

Offline xxxholic

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #59 on: December 08 2006, 08:54 am »
She said "Common sense". She didn't tell you to use common sense. There's a difference.