AuthorTopic: The Remember Hideki Campaign  (Read 67557 times)

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
Re: The Remember Hideki Campaign
« Reply #40 on: August 04 2006, 05:27 am »
Yup, me too. Actually, I can't think of anything else. My whole day, my entire thinking and everything is focused on KuroFai and the latest events! *feels obsessed*

*happy sigh* If KuroFai becomes TouyaYukiesq. canon, then my slash OTP and (one of my) het OTP will be safe. (Go on. Guess my het OTP number #4 XD You'll never guess. Not by the thread title. Nope.)

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #41 on: August 04 2006, 05:59 am »
Will Hideki make a future appearance in TRC, as Chii's 'person just for you'?  Because it's fairly obvious CLAMP did not decide to start Fai/Chii pairings.
There is a chance that Chii will remain without a partner, perhaps because either there is no Hideki in Ceres country, or he died.
It's a 50/50 thing, I think. Either she'll be paired up with Hideki, or she'll end up alone. I, myself, am hoping for Hideki. I'd love to see him TRC style. ^_^
(*cough* Just like Icchan *cough*)

So... Yeah. This topic deserves life, and gives people opportinity for a nice Hideki-in-TRC discussion. ^_^
« Last Edit: August 04 2006, 07:43 pm by Sakaki »

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #42 on: August 04 2006, 07:56 am »
It would be really cool to see Hideki in Clamp's new style. I wonder if Chii will appear in any of the other worlds with Hideki? Or maybe the group will somehow travel to Celes? There might be a loophole in Fai's wish.

Though maybe Celes!Chii hasn't met Hideki yet.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #43 on: August 04 2006, 11:37 am »
~ Thread unlocked.

Feel free to continue on-topic discussion. ^^
« Last Edit: August 04 2006, 07:42 pm by Sakaki »

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #44 on: August 04 2006, 10:18 pm »
Thread's all cleaned up. Continue on with the campaign and don't let my feelings deter you. My mind games are over and all but one passed it.

I wouldn't mind seeing Hideki in a chapter of TRC...especially after virtually everyone else from Chobits has appeared. Plus I do want to know a bit more about Fai's version of Chii and what her purpose and role in TRC is all about, besides watching over King Ashura while her master trips thruoghout space and time :wink:

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #45 on: August 05 2006, 12:07 am »
Well, another reason why Fai/Chii won't happen is that Fai wished to never go back to his world. So how is he supposed to ever see her again? He obviously didn't care *that* much if he'd see her again. He probably isn't that eager to see her BECAUSE she reminds him of Celes, and Ashura, whom we all know Fai is terrified of. So I imagine the reaction Fai would have at seeing Chii again wouldn't be a happy one, since seeing her means Ashura is awake.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #46 on: August 05 2006, 02:35 am »
And here's another reason FaiChii won't happen...

Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #47 on: August 05 2006, 02:47 am »

heehee. those avatar things you make with those icons re cute XD
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #48 on: August 05 2006, 05:09 am »

Yup. No more father/daughter incest for either of them. Give 'em a break and let Chi have her Hideki, and Fai have his Kuro. xDDD

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #49 on: August 05 2006, 12:01 pm »
Well, another reason why Fai/Chii won't happen is that Fai wished to never go back to his world. So how is he supposed to ever see her again? He obviously didn't care *that* much if he'd see her again. He probably isn't that eager to see her BECAUSE she reminds him of Celes, and Ashura, whom we all know Fai is terrified of. So I imagine the reaction Fai would have at seeing Chii again wouldn't be a happy one, since seeing her means Ashura is awake.

That is without a doubt probably the BEST explanation I've read about that. Cookie for you :)

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Mimie

• New Fan
  • i am KYUT!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: August 06 2006, 05:55 pm »
i wonder how hideki would look in his tsubasa form, i'd love to see him....and more of chii too (w/ her robotic ears on, i don't like the cat ears in celes)
CLAMP has good fashion sense.....e_e

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #51 on: August 07 2006, 12:23 am »
Added Fai and Bra-chan to the list. Thanks for joining!

Jeannette, you make the most adorable little icons! Yay! True, Freya went through the whole creator/creation thing, and she would appreciate it if we would spare her little sister.

I wonder about Hideki showing up in Celes. I think it more likely that Chii will be alone, since I can't think what role Hideki could play in Celes. I imagine that when (hopefully not "if") we find out about that world, the story will be focussed on Fai rather than Chii, so there might not be a place for poor Hideki. Which is sad because I'd like to see TRC!Hideki/Chii, or really just more people from Chobits (true, we've had Chii, Chitose, Sumomo, Kotoko and Minoru's maid persocoms, but...I guess I'm never satisfied on the crossover front).
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #52 on: August 07 2006, 01:39 am »
I'd like it if Minoru appeared with his favourite PC. What was her name again? I love Minoru and her, they're so cute and bittersweet together!
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #53 on: August 07 2006, 04:37 am »
Added Fai and Bra-chan to the list. Thanks for joining!

Jeannette, you make the most adorable little icons! Yay! True, Freya went through the whole creator/creation thing, and she would appreciate it if we would spare her little sister.

I wonder about Hideki showing up in Celes. I think it more likely that Chii will be alone, since I can't think what role Hideki could play in Celes. I imagine that when (hopefully not "if") we find out about that world, the story will be focussed on Fai rather than Chii, so there might not be a place for poor Hideki. Which is sad because I'd like to see TRC!Hideki/Chii, or really just more people from Chobits (true, we've had Chii, Chitose, Sumomo, Kotoko and Minoru's maid persocoms, but...I guess I'm never satisfied on the crossover front).
^^ Thank you, I love it when people like my icons.

And I've always kinda liked the idea of post TRC, Fai and Chii (assuming Chii survives Ashura) going back to Kuro's Japan with him, and Chii meeting Hideki in Kuro's Japan. XD
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline dark_persian

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #54 on: August 09 2006, 10:02 am »
In a perfect TRC world Fai would end up in Japan with his Kurogane (I guess that's more likely to happen now that they're lifebonded) and he'd somehow bring Chii with him. He'd send Chii on an errand in the town where she would bump into poor, pennyless villager Hideki and there'd be lots of blushing and cuteness!
Lets face it. Hideki would look out of place in Celes since he's Japanese.

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #55 on: August 09 2006, 09:26 pm »
In a perfect TRC world Fai would end up in Japan with his Kurogane (I guess that's more likely to happen now that they're lifebonded) and he'd somehow bring Chii with him. He'd send Chii on an errand in the town where she would bump into poor, pennyless villager Hideki and there'd be lots of blushing and cuteness!

Ah, you forget that while Chii is on her errand, Fai and Kuro will be taking advantage of the empty house to have a little... private time. *nod nod*
Chii will probably sent on a new errand every day, giving her plenty of time to meet with Hideki again. XD

Fai: Chii, could you go to the supermarket? We need... Uh... new chopsticks.
Chii: Chii doesn't understand. What happened to the old chopsticks?
*Kurogane breaks all the chopsticks in the house in half*
Fai: Well, off you go. Be sure to take your time!
Chii: Yaaay!

See? It's a win-win situation! =3

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #56 on: August 09 2006, 11:10 pm »
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Chii is hideki!
so get it through

ok that so suck >,<

Ah, you forget that while Chii is on her errand, Fai and Kuro will be taking advantage of the empty house to have a little... private time. *nod nod*
Chii will probably sent on a new errand every day, giving her plenty of time to meet with Hideki again. XD

lol. That is so true
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #57 on: August 10 2006, 04:45 am »

Yes! Perfect! :lol: Chii will have lots of errands. Tomoyo could get into this, too, I bet...

Well, Ashura-ou is...from a world loosely based on Japanese mythology. He looks more Japanese than, say...the Magic Knights, and they're all Japanese. So I don't think it's that. I think the reason he doesn't fit is just that he's a spazzy 19-year-old who can't get into college and not as dramatic as these other people. Aw, Hideki, we like you anyway.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #58 on: August 10 2006, 05:19 am »
Yes! Perfect! :lol: Chii will have lots of errands. Tomoyo could get into this, too, I bet...

Well, Ashura-ou is...from a world loosely based on Japanese mythology. He looks more Japanese than, say...the Magic Knights, and they're all Japanese. So I don't think it's that. I think the reason he doesn't fit is just that he's a spazzy 19-year-old who can't get into college and not as dramatic as these other people. Aw, Hideki, we like you anyway.

Isn't RG Veda based on ancient Hindu texts and stories, not Japanese ones? But yeah, Ashura-ou has black hair so I don't think Hideki wouldn't fit in or anything, I just can't see him being in Celes. But we don't exactly know anything about Celes, so he very well could have fit in there perfectly for all we know.
« Last Edit: August 10 2006, 06:14 am by mela »

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #59 on: August 10 2006, 06:13 am »
In Tsubasa, Race isn't the same, as Hideki is japanese in Chobits, he may, or may not be Japanese in Celes, and I do not think Hideki would be out of place in Celes, because in Chobits he was a farmer, and I can see him as a farmer in Celes as well.

What I think is when Ashura-ou wakes up to find Fai, he will hurt Chi in the process of getting out of the spell. Chi will lose her memory, as in Chobits, and find the one just for her in a boy, Hideki, who finds her, and what happens after that is just in the fans minds.
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME