AuthorTopic: The Remember Hideki Campaign  (Read 67915 times)

Offline Camille

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: The Remember Hideki Campaign
« Reply #160 on: November 13 2006, 04:59 pm »
Yeah ^^ well I was just asking for the FaiChi link should go.....but for all the HidekiChi fans, I'm going to post it here ^^ For the "Remember Hideki" forum, a HidekiChi AMV with the song "Imagin Me Without You"

I don't understand why you would post something Fay/Chii in a HIDEKI/CHII thread.  This thread blatantly states that it is in favor of Hideki/Chii.  I don't think anyone would appreciate it if I posted fanart, fanfiction, or links to AMVs about KuroFay in a KuroTomo or a FayChii thread.  Common sense.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #161 on: November 14 2006, 03:30 am »
I agree.  Please post your fan videos in the TRC fan creations topic you have already made.
People who make a video that directly relates to the relevent topic of a thread could also mention it there, as long as it doesn't interfere with discussion.

Offline tsumibito

« Reply #162 on: November 22 2006, 05:21 am »
I prefer Kuro/Fai (and see the manga going in that direction) but I wouldn’t particularly mind Kuro/Tomoyo and/or Ashura-ou/Fai instead. The one pairing that I really can’t stand (obviously, since I’m in this thread) is Fai/Chii. Even if I knew nothing about Chobits, it still would make no sense. Fai turns her into a net, leaves her protecting a man he’s running away from, makes a wish to never return to his country, and never once thinks about her after that. It’s even to kind to say that he loves her like family.

The whole Chobits matter makes the pairing unbearable, though. Hideki/Chii wasn’t my favorite pairing (there were several more interesting characters) but a whole series was based on their developing relationship. Why would that be broken up? Especially when CLAMP, if they wanted Fai to have a romance with a creation, could have used Freya, who is both without a soulmate and has a creator complex. No, CLAMP isn’t going to break up couples – they’ve kept all of their soulmates together so far (Shouga/Primera doesn’t count.) So why would they just pick and choose which pairings stay together? It doesn’t make sense. I'm really defensive in this area, since I'm reading the series mostly for the crossover side characters.

On Chii’s side, she shows some sort of gratitude for Fai making her, and some confusion, but none of the heartbreak she felt when she though about Hideki leaving her. Also, Hideki not being shown so far doesn’t mean anything, as we haven’t seen Chii either.

Offline Kazemon15

• Neku obessed! WEWY Rocks!. =3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Currently Digimon obessed. =3
« Reply #163 on: November 22 2006, 05:54 am »
The one pairing that I really can’t stand (obviously, since I’m in this thread) is Fai/Chii. Even if I knew nothing about Chobits, it still would make no sense. Fai turns her into a net, leaves her protecting a man he’s running away from, makes a wish to never return to his country, and never once thinks about her after that. It’s even to kind to say that he loves her like family.

Well, human nature is indeed to be selfish [sorry, Fai, for calling you selfish!] And it's only natural, when you're in fear, you'd do whatever you can to get away. Fai, from what I've seen in recent chapters, is indeed a bit selfish, not caring about his other comrades' opinions except for Sakura's, the only one who hasnt really betrayed him [and Sakura and Chi are somewhat alike, both naive, nice, caring...yada....]. And of course when you're running away, you'd think about the person chasing you, not about anyone else.  Anyway, I stated my opinions and I'm done, and I'm not going to restate them again.

Kurogane: My whole being exists for my master's sake;
my whole being belongs to my master.
I here vow to live by only that on my true name that none but my master knows.
KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
I am a member of Syaoran-Shrine group | TSubasa group
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Manga scan color artist found. < Click to see one scans
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline tsumibito

« Reply #164 on: November 22 2006, 06:25 am »
I don't think Fai's a bad person for leaving Chii behind like that - for all we know, he created her with that purpose specifically in mind. My point was that he clearly doesn't love her. (His interactions with the group in the past few chapters are different - he stated some chapters back that he doesn't want them to be hurt because of him.)

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #165 on: November 22 2006, 07:19 am »
As it's been said, Fai sacrificed his eye so that Syaoran would have a chance. And he didn't think twice about leaving Chii behind. So I don't think he would have run out on her if he really loved her. Hideki would never do that. He'd be a better companion to Chii anyway.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Kouichi

• Love is love
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Love is Love no matter who it is you love
« Reply #166 on: August 06 2007, 03:16 pm »
O.O I want to join I've seen you guys around and I'm finely getting around to joining you guys ^^; I'm a big HidekiChi fan I own the whole Anime and read some the the manga's. I realy love the pairing alot there just so right for one another ^^

As it's been said, Fai sacrificed his eye so that Syaoran would have a chance. And he didn't think twice about leaving Chii behind. So I don't think he would have run out on her if he really loved her. Hideki would never do that. He'd be a better companion to Chii anyway.

You have a point there if fai was IN love with her I would really doubt  he'd leave her there with the crazy king

banner: Møon Li ((thank you!))
Icon: lidnar2
((I did ask to use the Icon and she did say yes ))
  Website
.:Newmoon:.

Forum Family

My sweet ,loveing Forum Boyfriend: Vampifaied
my Twin Sis: Emi~sama
My cool older sister's:Møon Li and Airashii

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #167 on: August 07 2007, 12:18 pm »
i once had a fic idea, that i had to abandon because i have a dificult time writeing AGAINST canon. it was an "ashura awakes" fic.... chi escaped before getting harmed by anyone to warn fai.... in the end she ended up living with Hideki, but with no memory of fai (it was a price that had to be payed inorder for her to survive)

i really hate those fics where ashura awakes, and the first thing he does is kill chi v.v thats just mean, so ive never let her get hurt in any of my own versions.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan