AuthorTopic: Cards of the Divide  (Read 27169 times)

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Roleplay Extrodeiner, have a question, please ask :)
  • Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
  • Insane Story Writer Nut, CCS Fan Nut
Re: Cards of the Divide
« Reply #40 on: July 26 2006, 03:02 pm »
He grinned at her. "Didn't I say it was useless." he said as he walked toward her

Rena blinked and rose up, her back hurt so bad that she forced herself to not scream in pain. She took out another card that was laced with the word - Tempest

A strong storm suddenly engolfed Bazian as lightning and strong winds cut across his body. After several tense minutes the storm sided and he staggered backwords, "huh..... not bad..." he said and suddenly appeared next to Rena and grabbed her by the neck. "Although.. that was a mistake." He said and threw her into another wall

He grinned at her and walked back over to Sakura. "Now... are you going to hand over your cards willingly... or do I have to get even... more rough?" he said with a grin

Thank you bLuetopaz for Siggy and Avatar! ^_^
:Forum Family:

Imoto-chan: lika-chi
Imoto-chan: OniiChanTouya
Imouto-chan: Cherry-chan
Imouto-chan: Starfire
Imouto-chan: babypigggy

:Stories:
Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #41 on: July 26 2006, 03:13 pm »
Finally pulling herself up from the ground Sakura gasped as a pain shot through her arm. She could see Rena struggling to get up as she pulled out another card. Wind blew through the room and lighting crashed above. The man suddenly had a hold on Rena's neck, "Rena-san!!" Sakura cried as she was thrown against the wall.

The man advanced on her and Sakura clutched the cards close to her, "Why are you doing this just for the cards?!" Whipping out another card, the staff returned to it's original state, "The Shot!!"

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #42 on: July 26 2006, 03:20 pm »
He grinned slightly but soon realized that he didn't have a defense against that, and fell backwards as the shot card fired right on through him. He brought himself back up and snarled at her

Bazein was about to attack when he sensed a very strong presence near him, then looked back at Sakura. "You've won this day..." he said and vanished out the window

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #43 on: July 26 2006, 03:28 pm »
The shot card went right through the man's barrier just as she thought it would. He fell back and snarled at her as he recovered. Sakura braced herself as she saw him prepare for an attack, but was surprised when he withdrew. He disappared out the window for some reason instead and Sakura fell down to the ground.

Another presence had joined in with the dark swirling aura. Sakura could sence it, but she couldn't figure out who it was coming from. It seemed that most of the students here had some kind of magic in them. The pain in her arm grew unbearable although she tried to stay concious, but it was useless.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #44 on: July 26 2006, 03:37 pm »
A cloudy world

Calisto stared forward as his body floated in mid air. He opened his eye's to see Sakura's body also floating in mid air, he looked around and realized that he was in a dream state, the same state that everyone at the academy goes into when something like this happens

Although WHY Sakura was here was a mystery to him. He looked at her before willing himself to float to the ground, when he did clothing suddenly appeared around his brightly lit body. He wore one of the schools uniforms, which consisted of light blue sweet pants. A white sailor jacket with a dark blue scarf, red trim, and a green bow. He looked at Sakura with curiousity before speaking her name

"Sakura..." he said

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #45 on: July 26 2006, 03:50 pm »
"Sakura..." Someone was calling Sakura, she could hear it. When Sakura opened her eyes the sky above was a pure white. Shocked she sat up and saw that she was floating in mid air. A bright light surrounded her body and as it faded she saw herself in the pink flowing dress that Tomoyo had made for the play. Her feet touched down and Sakura looked to see that it was Calisto who had called her,

"Calisto-san! Thank-goodness you're okay! Where's Syaoran-kun and where...are we?" Sakura asked sheepishly as she looked around the blank world.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #46 on: July 26 2006, 03:55 pm »
Calisto smiled. "You are in what we called a 'dream state' its the state that all of us here at the academy go into, we use this to replenish our magic." he said

He turned his head around and suddenly the world around them changed and displayed a beautiful forest, animal's grazed and others moved about. Suddenly several other people appeared from around them, all of them where from the council, Rena included.

"

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #47 on: July 26 2006, 03:59 pm »
"Hoe....I didn't know that such a place existed!" Sakura said in awe as the forest suddenly appeared out of nowhere. More students that Sakura recognized from the council room had appeared and a familiar girl came over to them. Her face broke into a smile in relief, "Rena-san! I'm so happy you're okay!"

Her brow furrowed suddnley realizing that she had ended up here because of that strange man, "Rena-san...Who was that person that caused us to come here?"

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #48 on: July 26 2006, 04:02 pm »
Rena folded her arms. She wore the same uniform as Calisto, only difference was a long pink skirt. "His name is Bazien." She said thoughfully. "We don't know much about him, except that he is far stronger than Calisto."

Calisto looked away from Rena, almost as if he was hurt by that comment. "he seems to want the cards that my sister and I posses..."

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #49 on: July 26 2006, 04:06 pm »
"He also said something to me about wanting the Cards that I have..." Sakura said worridly, "How do you think he knows so much about them?" She didn't need to mention that there was a large magical aura around him. She shivered as she remembered it.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #50 on: July 26 2006, 04:09 pm »
"Well.... we do know that he was in Tomoeda when you where collecting the clow cards." Rena said without showing any surprise.

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #51 on: July 26 2006, 04:15 pm »
Sakura's eyes shot open as she tried to remember if there was anyone who had followed them while they were collecting the cards. She'd have to call Kero later and ask him, she just couldn't remember.

Sakura shook her head,"I never felt that kind of aura around. I'm not sure about Kero or Syaoran-kun either..." Thinking back, she remembered that Eriol didn't have an aura around him either when she met him. "It might be the same thing," she thought.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #52 on: July 26 2006, 04:18 pm »
Calisto didn't smile or nod, but instead continued. "We believe it's possible that he is a student at this acadmey, the problem is that no one here has a powerful aura like he does. So we can only figure that he does a very good job of hiding it."

When Calisto was done the forest changed to that of a small town, it was in fact, the town that was located just down the hill from the academy. A place where students who prefered to live in small house's where allowed to reside, a park and playground where present with children slightl younger than Calisto where playing and having fun

"The thing about dream state." he went on. "Is that we can see what goes on around us."

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Director of Music

• Musicians Make Better Lovers
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Department of Diagnostic Medicine
« Reply #53 on: July 30 2006, 03:35 am »
In one moment Syaoran was carrying Calisto into the Council Room.  But before he could enter, he couldn't move.  He was frozen to the spot.  He felt raw power he had never felt before and he heard shouts and bursts of magic.  He wanted to help.  He needed to help.  But he couldn't move.  Sakura was the only thought he had in his mind.  But all of a sudden, he was floating
Syaoran floated softly down to a town.  He wasn't wearing a school uniform now, but he was wearing a white collared shirt with a blue tie and black slacks and black shoes.  Suddenly, in the distance, he saw figures.  He cautiously stepped foward and they came into view.  It was Calisto, Sakura, and Rena.  He managed to hear a bit of what Calisto was saying before he joined the group  "-what goes on around us"

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #54 on: July 30 2006, 04:00 am »
Calisto turned his eye's back to Syaoran and then looked forward. "Either way." Calisto said before snapping his fingers.

The space around the group popped and blurred and suddenly everyone was returned to reality. Rena winced from the pain and managed to get up and walked around, her arm was bent in an akward position thanks to the hit she had from that man. She took her coat and put it over her arm so that no one would worry.

Calisto was also just now waking up, having been laid up against the wall somehow, although his magic was still very weak but he wasn't in any danger. Rena looked around the room to find Sakura up against the wall, the window to the council room was shattered inward and she could hear several people outside wondering what was going on, of course she also heard several adults yelling at them to get back to class and some such stuff like that.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #55 on: July 30 2006, 04:09 am »
Syaoran was dazed as he went back into reality.  All around him was chaos.  He saw Rena cover up her arm with a coat quickly and he frowned slighty.  Next he turned to Calisto and helped him up on a chair.  He did the same with Sakura and made sure she was alright.  He turned back to Rena and his gazed soften slightly as he saw her wince in pain.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #56 on: July 30 2006, 04:11 am »
Rena glanced at Syaoran but soon turned away and walked over to a desk, her looked gazed out the shattered window and toward the far snow caped mountains. She sighed getting on the phone and alerting the head master to what happened.

"Someone will be here." Rena said and sat down. "......"

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #57 on: July 30 2006, 04:13 am »
Syaoran frowned deeper as he walked slowly up to Rena.  "You shouldn't cover you injury up like that...I'll take a look at it, if you want."

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #58 on: July 30 2006, 04:15 am »
Rena gave him a cold stare. "It's.... nothing.... you.. don't understand." she said and walked away from Syaoran and out of the council room. She walked down the hallway before stopping. Couldn't even protect my damn brother.... she said and kept walking

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #59 on: July 30 2006, 04:16 am »
Syaoran stood shocked for a moment before turning to face Calisto and Sakura.  He went over to both of them to see if they needed anything. But the coldness of Rena kept coming back to him.