AuthorTopic: Cards of the Divide  (Read 27337 times)

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Roleplay Extrodeiner, have a question, please ask :)
  • Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
  • Insane Story Writer Nut, CCS Fan Nut
Cards of the Divide
« on: July 05 2006, 01:35 am »
When Sakura and Syaoran are invited to attend the Pretigious Yikolan Academy, located deep in the mountains of Calokan Valley, which happens to be located in northern Japan

Something strange happens though, the person who greets them seems to know about Sakura's magical powers. When a strange man suddenly appears to take Sakura's cards, this person jumps to her rescue

And yet, why does she suddenly feel new clow cards near her? And how is Japan's Military somehow involved?

Sakura - Fai
Calisto, Rena - Kasawa Lanford
Syaoran - Director Of Music

A young boy, who appeared to be in his early teens, walked along what appeared to be a landing pad. It walked the circomfrance of the pad for several minute's until he heard the tall tail sound of a aero-copter

*womp womp womp womp womp*

He looked to the south and soon saw the craft as it took up a position to land. He quickly made his way off the pad and over to the side door, where the headmaster was watching.

On board

"Nice Scenary, isn't it, Sakura" A young boy named 'Syaoran' said to Sakura. He looked out through the window of the Aero-copter, the mountains where very green, ending just where the mountain's slopped, from there was an endless amount of snow. "I wonder what this campus is like..." he said curiously
« Last Edit: July 06 2006, 09:53 am by Kasawa Lanford »

Thank you bLuetopaz for Siggy and Avatar! ^_^
:Forum Family:

Imoto-chan: lika-chi
Imoto-chan: OniiChanTouya
Imouto-chan: Cherry-chan
Imouto-chan: Starfire
Imouto-chan: babypigggy

:Stories:
Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Re: Cards of the Divide
« Reply #1 on: July 05 2006, 01:42 am »
Sakura looked out the window in awe. The scenery was beautiful, never before had she seen something like that before! "It's beautiful Syaoran-kun! I can't believe we were invited to come here! " She rememberd the day when they had both recieved the invitations. Both of them were about to enter the 7th grade. Her father had urged her to go; after all it was a pretigious acamdey!
"I think I might like it here...It's so pretty!" Sakura gushed inside her head. The aero-copter soon came to a stop on the top of a landing pad, "Come on Syoran-kun!!" She urged unblucking her seatbelt and rushing out of the aero-copter as it landed.

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #2 on: July 05 2006, 01:54 am »
The young boy was leaning up against the wall when the stairs where pushed toward the copter and up against the door. He watched as two people exited the copter, he took a breath look at a picture before smiling. "That must be them." he said and straightened out the crease's in his uniform

He wore the standard Council Uniform, which consisted of black shorts, due to winter, and a black turtle neck shirt

On the front of the shirt was his name - "Calisto Ron" and his title "Council Board Chairman"

"Welcome" He said as he walked up to the two new comers. "My name's Calisto Ron, and I want to welcome you to Yukilon Academy." he bowed to the two

Syaoran nodded. "Thank you." he said and glanced at Sakura, completely forgetting about introducing himself

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #3 on: July 05 2006, 02:01 am »
Sakura took a breath of the mountian air as she stepped out. The wind blew slightly and she turned to face the cool breeze.
"My name's Calisto Ron, and I want to welcome you to Yukilon Academy." Sakura turned around and ran over to where Syoran was standing. She bowed to the young boy and smiled, "Thank-you! My name is Kinomoto Sakura. This is Syaoran Li. We're so happy to be here!"

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #4 on: July 05 2006, 02:10 am »
Calisto smiled. "I'm glad to hear that." he said to her and looked at the young boy, then back at her. "Please follow me." he gestured and began to walk away from the pad

Syaoran nodded and smiled at Sakura. "Let's go" he said and grabbed her hand

In the back of his mind, Calisto was nervous. I'm sensing a large amount of magic from one of these two... I'm glad Eriol was right.

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #5 on: July 05 2006, 02:15 am »
The two followed Calisto into the school. Sakura looked around in amazement, it was huge! Suddenly a jolt went through Sakura's body. She stopped in her tracks and looked around. "I sensed magic! But where is it coming from?!" Syaoran stopped too and looked back with a questioning look on his face. Sakura pulled him close and whispered, "I sence magic here Syaoran-kun...Can't you?"

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #6 on: July 05 2006, 02:18 am »
Syaoran nodded. "I do, but I can't tell where." he said and noticed Calisto was slightly looking over his shoulder

"Is... something wrong?" Calisto asked and Syaoran shook his head. "No, just amazed at the scenary." he said

The young boy smiled. "We are having out end of the school year festival, want to join in?" he knew they would stand out, since they weren't in uniform. He also knew that they would probably figure it out that this school was slightly an elementary and high school, there was no middle school.

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #7 on: July 05 2006, 02:20 am »
"A festival?! Of course!" Sakura said happily, excited that they were already invited to participate in a school event. It seemed as if she had stored the magic at the back of her head for later. But she did still feel it, it was like it was surrounding the two of them.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #8 on: July 05 2006, 02:29 am »
Calisto nodded and gestured for the two to follow him. They passed through the center of the academy, a large domed room that was the main entrance to the school itself

They where on the forth floor, below them was different floors with lockers. Calisto stopped briefly, "You two will be given a locker once your enrollment is complete. The lockers seperated by class. Since you two are sventh graders, you'll be on the third floor." he gestured to the floor just below them. After he was done explaining that he simply walked over to the window in that domed room and gestured out, "that's the festival grounds." he said

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #9 on: July 05 2006, 03:53 pm »
Calisto looked through the window and at the ground. Before the window laid a lush garden of flowers and rose's, every rose and every flower from around the world had been planted in such a way that it resembled a circle with some cuts in between

Kiosk's dotted some of the area's of the garden. A large fountain was present directly in the center, gushing water in different directions but all of it landed right in the pool itself

From the center of the fountain, was four long lanes. One going North, West, East and South, water ran along those lines and toward a ditch. The ditch was really a small river that water ran through and toward the farming community located just a bit down ways from the Academy's Campus.

There where no grates over the lanes of water, this was because the water was pure and students where allowed to deep there hands into it. If someone was to do that they would probably feel a crystal like object run between there hands, this was a special chemical in the water that had many uses - one of which was to cure sickness. Which was why this school hardly had any need for a nurse's office

Calisto gestured to the southern part of the festival grounds. In that direction you could see a large soccer field, there was a game going on apperently as the stands had all sorts of students sitting and watching. "That field can be switched around." Calisto smiled and looked back at the garden. "This is our type of festival, we have several each year for different occasions."

He turned his back against the window and stared at Syaoran and Sakura. "We also have festivals for new students, we commonly call them the 'Orientation Festivals' which consist's of several students of your own grade level, a few lower and a few higher, who take you on a tour of the school itself." He stopped briefly to catch his breath. "I do have to inform of one thing. You where just entering middle school right? Well, at this academy, 7th grade to 9th is still largely considered grade school level. However, if your worried about how you'll be treated don't. The students here are treated very respectfully and curtiously." he said and turned his face toward the window.

"So, what do you think?" He smiled at the two of them

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Director of Music

• Musicians Make Better Lovers
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Department of Diagnostic Medicine
« Reply #10 on: July 06 2006, 05:57 am »
Syaoran just gawked at his surroundings.  It was, so magnificent.  And this is supposed to be a school... He thought.
So, what do you think?
Syaoran looked up at the man and replied, "It's real big sir..."  And then blushed as he realized how "kiddish" that sounded.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #11 on: July 06 2006, 06:02 am »
Sakura gazed out at the magnificant grounds. She thought the view was breathtaking...But this..This was even more beautiful! She turned to face Calisto and smiled, "It's beautiful! How can you make something so beautiful!?" Sakura asked amazed. She didn't see many things like this often.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #12 on: July 06 2006, 09:17 am »
Calisto smiled. "Everyone here at the schools, from all the grades, has helped make the Academy the way it is. Those tree's, flowers, rose's, plants, whatever you wish to call them where planted by the students and are taken care of by the students." He said and looked out the window once more

He stood there for a few before turning back toward the two. "Do either of you have any questions before we move on?"

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #13 on: July 07 2006, 12:23 pm »
Syaoran furiously shook his head.  "No sir." He replied.  He wasn't going to ask questions and be a nuisance.  "Besides" He thought, "He'll probably cover it all soon enough.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #14 on: July 07 2006, 12:27 pm »
Sakura nodded and smiled but then a question popped into her head, "Umm...When is the festival going to be?" She knew all the dates of festivals back at her old school, but wasn't sure if it was the same here.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #15 on: July 07 2006, 05:15 pm »
Calisto smiled slightly. "Tomorrow, it'll start at nine in the morning and go on till nine at night." he said to her and turned toward the window, then smiled and turned back. "Shall we continue the tour?"

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #16 on: July 09 2006, 07:30 am »
As Calisto waited for an answer, he turned his attention back to the garden. He made a mental note to check the logs to see who it was that last watered this section, because he noticed some of the flowers and rose's where dieing, but it wasn't really THAT noticable

He stared a bit further toward the south of the garden and noticed a group of students getting togher, from there uniforms he figured they where track club members, the festival tomorrow did have a race so perhaps they where getting themselves involved

Calisto smiled slightly and continued to watch, still waiting.

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #17 on: July 09 2006, 08:00 am »
Syaoran looked up at Calisto.  He looked at Sakura and he realized her eyes were beaming.  Most likely she's thrilled about the festival... Syaoran mused. 
"Mr. Ron sir, I think we're ready to continue the tour."

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #18 on: July 09 2006, 08:18 am »
Calisto winced slightly. "Um, just call me Calisto please..." he said while running his finger up and down the side of his cheek. He hated being called Ron, or even having 'Mr.' attached to it, he didn't know why, he just prefered his own name

He would guide the two down to the large chorus room, he raised his finger to single them to keep quiet a bit and brought them into the massive room. It was really an assembly hall, but transformed so that music and other stuff could be played in here

Calisto listened to the large chorus class that was currently practicing. In the center was a young girl singing a solo part, she was beautiful and her singing voice was wonderful. "That young girl we scouted a few months ago, she's got a beautiful voice and I'm glad she decided to attend this school." he said. He couldn't tell them that she girl, which if they where close enough they would've noticed the name on her tag as 'Tomoyo' had been the one who originally asked Calisto to invite Sakura and Syaoran to the school. Although he of course had his own reason's for inviting the two, like there magical abilitie's, just to name a few

After a few minutes the group stopped and bowed. Then exited the large room, he turned back to Sakura and Syaoran. "What do you think?" he asked them

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #19 on: July 09 2006, 08:26 am »
Sakura closed her eyes and listiened to the sweet voice as they walked into the chorus class. Se opened her eyes and examined the girl that they voice was coming from. Her eyes widened, she knew those raven locks anywhere! And why didn't she recognize the voice?! As the group bowed and left the room, Sakura smiled, "Syaoran-kun!! It's Tomoyo-chan! I can't believe she's here too!!" She turned to Calisto, "May I go say hello to my friend? I didn't realize she was going to be here to!!"

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------