AuthorTopic: Re: Past Memories-They Do Come Back and Haunt You (One on One FMA RPG)  (Read 35002 times)

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna felt Roy's warm arms wrap around her as she went crashing towards the shallow water. Soon she felt the impact of the fall, and the next thing she knew, her lips were touching Roy's. Her eyes widened and her first reaction was to break away, but something told her not to. They held it for about 10 seconds before they broke away. Arianna sat up and stared at Roy a minute before something snapped inside her.
SLAP A large red hand mark was left imprinted on his face, "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" She screamed standing up.

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline Director of Music

• Musicians Make Better Lovers
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Department of Diagnostic Medicine
WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!
"What do you mean what was that for?  Your head came foward and your lips touched mine."  Roy said, oddly calm.  "I did what any man would do, I kissed you back."  Roy touched his face.  It was burning hot.  He stared at Arianna again, got up from the water casually, as if he did something like this often...which he did, and dried himself off.  He started walking toward the street, then turned his head with a slight smile and said, "You coming or what?"

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
"My lips touched yours?! Why did you kiss me back?! I didn't even kiss you!! If anything, it was an accident!" Arianna exclaimed wiping her lips. "I can't believe that...Disgusting!"
You liked it though didn't you?
"No, I didn't acutally!"
She dried herself off quickly and ran out of the shallow water. She stopped suddenly, taking a good look at Roy's back.
Her hand glowed and another plume of water jumped from the water onto Roy. She walked past camly as if nothing had happened. "That will show him never to kiss me again...I didn't even mean to! It was a complete accident!"
Then why did you hold it?
"...Shut up."

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Roy just sighed and shook his head as another wave of water splashed down on him.
Why can't women just admit they enjoyed it?  I mean...it's not that hard...
Because Roy, women, unlike men, are more sensitive...
Well what was I supposed to do?I wasn't the one who kissed her!  Her lips touched mine first!
Do shut up Roy.  You enjoyed it and that's that.  This'll just increase your reputation as a ladies' man so calm down and take it in stride.
Roy and Arianna entered Roy's house in an awkward/angered silence.  However, Roy's answering machine was beeping.  Roy reached to delete it, but he was too slow.  Arianna, pushed him aside and pressed play.
You have one new message...
You've reached Colonel Roy Mustang of East HQ, I'm not home right now, so leave a message after the beep or whatever annoying sound it makes...

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
"Royy! It's Sunday~ I was waiting for this all week. Why aren't you home? I stopped by earilier but you weren't home. Call me later darling-," Arianna smashed the answering machine with her one hand and glared at Roy, "What was that all about hmm?" She could see the pressure she was putting on Roy as he strained to give an explaination, "Well Roy?!" The couch suddenly burst into flames and both of them turned to see what happened. Nice going! Guess this means you're sleeping in the same bed as him hmm?
"Damn...I hate my temper.."

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Roy didn't care too much for pressure.  It didn't bother him to much...in military.  With women, especially the one glaring, and had set his couch on flames, pressure, did matter.  A lot. 
"That, was a..girl.  You said you knew my reputaion Arianna."  Roy glanced at the couch.
"Looks like...oh forget it."  Roy took his jacket and said, "I'm going out for a drink and some air."

Roy stepped outside to the little lake just beside HQ.  He took out a cigarrete and a small bottle of beer he had taken from his home.  He chugged down his can of beer and took a drag and sighed.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna doused the flames and realized that she would indeed have to sleep in the same bed as Roy. She walked into the kitchen and plopped down on a chair. "What have I gotten myself into?" She sighed and looked around the messy kitchen. "I did say I would get to it later...It's now later." She stood up and tied her hair up into a pony tail before getting to work cleaning up the kitchen. Anything to get her mind off Roy.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Roy stumbled back into the house after 3 hours outside.  The aura that surrounded him was a mixture of alcohol and smoke...not pleasant.  His eyelids were half closed and he collapsed onto the half burnt sofa.  He didn't care if Arianna came in right now and screamed at him.  He wouldn't move.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna wiped her forehead as she walked out of the kitchen. It at least looked presentable now. She walked into the living room and saw Roy collapsed out on the couch. She rushed over, "You were out drinking again weren't you?" She wrinkled her nose, "And smoking? Roy! You idiot! Come on, into the shower. You need it more than me." He lay there on the couch and barely looked up at her. Arianna sighed and attempted picking him up, but it was no use. She grabbed his hand and with dificultly got him into the bathroom, "I better hear water running Roy!" She said before going back to work on the kitchen.
« Last Edit: July 05 2006, 08:17 am by Captain Jack Sparrow »

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Roy, bedraggled, barely felt himself being pulled by Arianna to his bathroom.  He looked at the bathtub, he looked at the door...he looked at the bathtub...he looked at the door...he turned on the water and slowly got in.  It pained him to do so.  He sat in the hot water and let it ease his pains.  He got out and put on his pajamas.  He stumbled outside and collapsed on the couch again.  He hadn't bothered to dry himself and his pj's, including the rest of his body, was soaking wet.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna walked out of the kitchen deciding that was enough for one day. She walked back into the living room to find Roy soaking wet, "Roy!!! You lazy bumb! Get up!!" He mumbled something that she couldn't hear properly and she sighed. "More work for me..." She muttered she grabbed his hand again and dragged him up the stairs. Finally reaching his room, she plopped him on the bed. Quickly she grabbed a towel from the bathroom and rubbed his hair, "Do you want yourself to get a cold? It's not the best for the Fire Alchemist..." she muttered. Sighing she quickly went downstairs to have her own shower.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Roy just sighed and closed his eyes, not feeling anything.  His head reached the bed and he fell asleep.  Once again, in dreamland.  This time, the first time they met...

Colonel Roy Mustang was decked out in his military best.  He walked into the glamorously bright room.  Music was playing and people were talking and laughing.  But when he walked in, all the men stood shocked, and all the women were smiling and hinting towards him.  He smirked.  He KNEW he looked good.
"Hey Colonel, where's your date?"
Mustang just smirked again.  As a rule, all military personal when attending the military ball, had to bring a date.  He hadn't, but it wouldn't matter.  He had...a  variety to choose from.  He smirked and took a glass of wine.  His hair was perfect, he had shaven the stubbles off his face, and he had a strong muscular build that he was very proud of.
"Hey Colonel, I dare ya to ask that lady over there to dance wit ya!"
Mustang turned to the lady that one of his men had pointed out.  Roy arched his eyebrows and gave a small smile.  She was gorgeous.  She had long flowing hair and she had on a shiny silver dress with a sash around the middle.  Her figure was absolute.  Her smile lit up the room.  Roy Mustang smiled again.  He walked over to the lucky lady and ever so the charmer he said,  "Good evening ma'am..."  He gave a charming smile and continued, "I'm Colonel Roy Mustang," he kissed her hand politely, "would you give me the honor...of dancing with me?"  All the women through jealous looks and all the men..wished they were him. 
Soon, the colonel and the lady were on the dance floor.  It was a slow dance and her head was on his chest.  Mustang asked a question with that deep voice of his, "I don't remember...me asking you your name?  How rude of me..."  It turned out, her name was Arianna Mitchell; The Gentle Alchemist.  Roy smiled, "A fine name, for such a fine woman.."  They continued dancing and Roy swirled her around.  The song ended.  They bowed and walked off the dance floor.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna trudged up the stairs and collapsed on the bed beside the already sleeping Roy. Her eyes felt heavy with sleep as her head hit the pillow and soon, her mind was dreaming again.

Arianna carried herself with an air of confidance as she walked into the ballroom. Heads turned her way as she walked past everyone. So she hadn't come with a date, so what? She liked it better that way. If a guy thought he could pick her up, boy were they wrong, "Arianna!! Over here!" Her friends waved her over, "Where's your date?" One of them asked.
"Why should I come with one? There's no point. I would probably abandon them here anyway." Her slender hand shot out to get a glass of wine as a waiter walked by. Her friends giggled, and Arianna joined in. They knew she wasn't one to go out with guys alot.
"Is that Roy Mustang?"
"I think it is!! Ekk! Doesn't he look handsome?" Arianna turned around to see where they were pointing at.
"I don't know...Looks like a cocky freak to me." Arianna commented taking another sip of her wine.
"Arianna!"
"What? I'm only telling the truth. He looks like a cocky, arrogant freak."
"And that cocky arrogant freak is coming this way!!" Her friends squealed. Arianna sighed and looked away.
"Good evening ma'am...I'm Colonel Roy Mustang. Would you give me the honor...of dancing with me?" 
Arianna looked at the Colonel oddly as he kissed her hand, "What is with this guy?" She thought. Her friends had looks of urging her on. Arianna shook her head, but reluctantly agreed. As soon as the song ended she bowed and smiled rushing back to her friends.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Roy Mustang, as cocky as ever walked back to where he was before.  He had a wider smirk on as he took back his glass of wine and took a drink from it.  He looked at his watch....3...2....1...
"Awright Colonel, you win the dare."
Roy smirked and bowed slightly.  "I rather enjoyed it."  He walked out to the balcony, with a crowd of women following him out.  He turned slightly and looked at all the women with pleading in their eyes to dance with them.  He smiled slightly and said, "I'm sorry, I'd like to get some fresh air...if you lovely ladies wouldn't mind..."  As if one cue, all the ladies in chorus went, "OH OF COURSE WE DON'T MIND!!! BUT...IS IT TRUE YOU HAVE A SIX-PACK?!?"
Roy chuckled and nodded.  The women all happy with this piece of information went away.  Roy turned  back to the moonlit evening and rested his hand on the balcony, a smile forming on his lips as he remembered the dance with...Arianna Mitchell...

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
"You two look so good together!!" Her friends squealed again, "You two should go out!"
Arianna jumped back slightly, "Have you guys lost your minds? Why would I do that?" She shook her head and took another sip of her wine as her friends continued to talk about the "handsome" Roy Mustang. "Handsome? As if...But he is...a very good dancer." She thought.

------Next Day------

The phone rang at her desk and Arianna picked it up, "Arianna Mitchell."
"Miss Mitchell...I assume you recieved the flowers?" Arianna looked up as the door to the offices burst open. Three delivery men came in carrying vases of red and white roses.
"Ari-chan!! Who are these from?!" Her friend asked from her desk. Arianna shrugged and stood up going to the delivery men accepting them and then placing them on her desk. She picked up the phone again,
"I just did. Thank-you. What do you want Mustang-san?" Her jaw dropped, but she quickly closed her mouth, "A d-date?"
"A DATE?! ARI-CHAN GOO!!" Arianna grimaced. She spoke into the phone hesitantly,
"Depends where. THE BEACH?!" Arianna screamed into the phone, "NO WAY AM I GOIN-"
"Of course she'll go! She'll meet you there after work! Byee Roy darling!!" Her friend grabbed the phone and hung up. Arianna panted as her friend removed her hand from her mouth,
"I hate...all of you.."
« Last Edit: July 05 2006, 06:00 am by Captain Jack Sparrow »

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Mustang smiled as he put the reciever down.  Work was done for today anyways.  He went home and changed into a white sleevless top, dark blue shorts, and black sandles.  He walked over to the beach, bought a margarita and sat down on the soft white sand.  He stayed away from the water as for as possible.  A couple of minutes later, he spotted Arianna, beautfiul as ever.  He smiled and waved her over.  He bought another drink and handed it over to her.  He smiled as he saw a whole troop of her friends "sneakily" following after her.  He arched his eyebrows and then yelled out, "Some privacy ladies...if you wouldn't mind."  He glanced at Arianna, she was trying to supress a grin. 
"You look wonderful Miss Mitchell..."  And he meant it.  In the long flowing yellow sundress her figure was even more so prominent.  Roy liked that.  He guided her to his spot on the beach and layed two towels and a umbrella out.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna walked down the beach hesitantly. She knew very well her friends were behind her..She vowed that when she got her hands on them, they were going to pay. Roy waved her over as he lay out two towels and an umbrella. She took the drink from his hand and sat down on the towel beside him, "Thank-you for inviting me...But you realize my friends are trying to set me up. I don't go out on many dates. Partly because work is the most imporant thing to me right now." She took a sip of the drink and looked out to sea. The water glistened and shone as the sun shone down on it.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Roy's smiling face turned serious.
 "I understand Miss Mitchell, work is very important to me as well.  It always has been...but a human being can only take so much.  So as much as we humans concentrate on work, we also need time to enjoy life."  Roy took a sip of his drink.  "Think of today as your..special day off."  Mustang smiled again, "I promise I'll make it your worthwhile."

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna thought it over in her head. She knew very well that he was a ladie's man, and that he had slept with alot of women. "Including my friends" she shuddered just thinking about it. "I'll give him a chance...But no touching what so ever." She thought firmly in her head. Smiling slightly she turned to him, "Fine. But you better make it worth my while, or I will be a very unhappy alchemist."

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Roy smiled.  He stood up and offered her his hand.  "Would you care for a walk along the seawall madam?"  Arianna slowly took his hand and then let go.  She nodded and the two slowly walked off toward the wall.  Roy hated small talk, but it seemed like this was the only way to make Arianna Mitchell start talking.  "So, what do you do at your office?"