AuthorTopic: Re: Past Memories-They Do Come Back and Haunt You (One on One FMA RPG)  (Read 34772 times)

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna smiled as she got closer to Roy, "How have you been Colonel? I see you have learned your lesson taking pills when you get sick hmmm?" Arianna held the file that she holding tightly to her chest, although she wasn't quite sure why, "Also wonderful to see you have kept to our promise."

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline Director of Music

• Musicians Make Better Lovers
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Department of Diagnostic Medicine
Roy chuckled as he looked up at the sky.  "Captain...no, Arianna.  I want to ask you something.  Not as a Colonel to a Captain.  But...as Roy and Arianna.  Why did you make me promise you that?"  Roy looked down at her.  "It..was one of the hardest things I have ever done.  But...why..why that?"

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna's serious face never faltered, "Why? Your work is the most important thing for you. And if you ever had a relationship with someone like me, it wouldn't exactly work would it?" She smiled slightly, "And I was never the right girl for you. Besides..You already have one, but you're just too blind to see who it is. If you don't find her soon I'll be very mad." Arianna grinned, "That answer good enough for you? And one of the hardest things you're ever done? Pif...So much for being a Colonel."

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
The Colonel smirked and just shook his head.  "That's why I'm not going to be a Colonel for long.  Promotion shouldn't be long in the coming"  Roy gave Arianna a casual salute and started walking down the steps.  When he reached the bottom, he didn't stop, nor turn around, but he said to her, "Good luck with your life...Captain Mitchell."

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna smiled and rememberd something that she had been wanting to ask him, "Colonel! Did you happen to get the memo from Furhur? I changed my name." A puzzeled look came over Roy's face, and Arianna smiled, "I asked to get it changed..."Gentle" seemed like just an image that everyone thought of when I first meet them. So I asked him if I could change it..." She smiled, "My new name is the Hopefull Alchemist." Arianna saluted again and smiled, "Same to you Colonel Mustang. I wish you the best." With that she hurried into the building again. Files were going to sort themselves...

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Roy stopped where he was, and he started laughing.  He couldn't help it.

Hopeful Alchemist?  Give me a break.

THE END

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
That's it..We're done..XD I think that was fun. Coming up with Roy having an ex-wife and all. Hope you all enjoyed reading it ^_^  We were debating wether or not to have them get back together, but in the end we both though it would be best to not to have them back together. Director of Music and I are planning another one soon. We have no idea what it's going to be about, but we'll get it figured out sooner or later! Hehehe...Thanks for reading! XD

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------