AuthorTopic: Re: Past Memories-They Do Come Back and Haunt You (One on One FMA RPG)  (Read 35081 times)

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
"As if! Anyone would make a better a Furhur than you. Don't brag Roy." Arianna scoffed sticking her nose up in the air, "And what did I say about calling me sweetie?!" Arianna asked again glaring.

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline Director of Music

• Musicians Make Better Lovers
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Department of Diagnostic Medicine
Roy smiled softly as he jumped out of bed.  Just as he did, the doctor walked in.
"Ah, Mr. Mustang, I see you're awake...where do you think you're going?"
"Home, and then work."
The doctor chuckled.  "You're such a joker Mr. Mustang."
"....Why do people keep on thinking that I joke when I don't?"
"Well anyways sir, you're not to leave this hospital for...2 months.  No alchemy during that time because of the fact of your disorder and coma and cold, your alchemy may get out of hand."
"....You got to be kidding me."
"I do kid sir, but unforunatly for you, I'm not kidding right now when I say this.  I'm sure Miss Mitchell here will take good care of you when you DO get out of the hospital."

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna laughed, now not only would he not be at work for 2 months, but he would but in the hospital for 2 months. She saw Roy glare at her and she stuck out her tounge in response, "You fault Roy."
"I'm sure Miss Mitchell here will take good care of you when you DO get out of the hospital." Arianna looked up at the doctor, "Oh...I don't intend to stay here that long. I'm supposed to be leaving a few weeks."

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
"Oh?"  The doctor and Roy said in unison.  Roy sat up a little straighter.  "Arianna?  Here."  He handed here a note with the official seal on it.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna looked at the note and recognized that the seal of the Furhur. She hesitated before taking it, "What's inside it Roy?" She fumbled with the note and opened the letter reading the contents.

Dear Gentle Alchemist,

I am pleased to tell you, that you have been transferred to the East HQ office. Your accpetance will be needed. Please call my central office as soon as you can. Congradulations once again.

-Furhur

Her eyes widened and a smile spread onto her face. This was it...the transfer that she had been waiting for for 3 years! She hugged the note to her chest and smiled, wait unitil father heard the news.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
A slow smile appeared on Roy's lips as he saw Arianna beam with happiness.  He could tell she was trying to hide it though.  "Happy with your transfer Arianna?"  Roy leaned back and put his arms behind his head and closed his eyes with the smile still on his lips.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna re-read the letter over again and realized that she was getting transferred to East HQ.
Why so glum? You got the promotion you were waiting for, and you're going to be with Roy boy.
"That's the problem...I won't be able to work there if he's there."

She nodded and shoved the letter into her bag, "I'll come back later to check on you. I need...air." Frowning she left the hospital walking towards the harbor.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Roy frowned slightly as he opened his eyes.  He arched his eyebrows as he saw Arianna leaving toward the harbor.  What's wrong with her?  One minute, she's bursting with pride, the next she looks like someone died.
East HQ...Roy, it means she's working with you.
I know that.
...Do you also remember she's your ex?  You two aren't newly weds.  You're divorced.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna sat on the horbor facing the water and holding the letter. This was almost as good as a promotion..It ment that she was on the consideration of being promoted. She smiled slightly but then read "East HQ" again.
Are you going to let a guy get in the way of your career?!
"No...I don't know! I want this promotion so much...But..He's there!"
She groaned and flopped back on her back. She stared at the sky and sighed, "What should I do..?"

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Roy stared up at the flourecent hospital lights.  He sighed.  He couldn't believe what he heard from his own head.  Did Arianna really hate him that much?  Roy knew her job was the only thing that mattered to her.  Well...somewhat like him he supposed, but much less...cocky about it.  One thought kept circling his head.

Will she take the job?

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna stared at the clear blue sky, that soon clouded over and threated to drench her with fat raindrops. She stood up and brushed herself off clutching the letter.
Going back to the hospital?
"No...I'm going back to Roy's house."
Why aren't you going to tell Roy about what you're going to do?
"He doesn't need to be included in every aspect of my life you know!"
As she walked she mentally tried to block out her thoughts and soon the rain started to fall. She sighed and continued walking back to his house. She trudged up the stairs and collasped on the bed still holding the soggy letter in her hand before she fell asleep.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Roy looked at the clock in the corner of his room in the hospital.  It had been hours since Arianna had left to the harbor.  He shifted in his bed and sighed.  "No use trying to find her.  I should just leave her alone."  He said to no one in particular.  He made himself comfortable on the wire bed and fell asleep.  Arianna, in his thoughts.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna woke up the next morning and looked around the room dazed. Then she spotted the letter again and she sighed. In her sleep she had gone over exactly what she was going to do. She just had to make sure Roy agreed. She changed quickly and rushed down to the hospital. Peeking her head into Roy's room she smiled and greeted him, "Nice to see you didn't try to run away again." She grabbed the chair and moved it closer to the bed. Arianna then extracted the note from her bag, "I am going to take this job. But...I will not if you don't promise me something first."

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Roy sat up straighter, a little grouchy.  "What happened to 'Good morning'?"  But seeing the seriousness of her face, he crossed his arms and arched his eyebrows.  "What is it?"

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna breathed in and a look of seriousness came over her face, "I will only take this job if you promise me you will forget everything that ever happened between us." She clutched the letter, "We can still talk occasionally because well...I will be working under you. But, you have to promise me that. We can never be anything more than co-workers. As you think that your job is the most important thing to you, you of all people should understand."

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Roy, immediatly set to agree, but then hesitated at one thing she said: We can never be anything more than co-workers  The Colonel's face drained of its remaining color as he leaned back on the bed.  He sighed and rubbed his now freshly shaven face.  He came to a conclusion.  He looked back at Arianna and gave her a small smile.  "Alright Arianna.  I promise."

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna's face broke into a smile, That went over MUCH easier than I thought it would.
"No kidding..."
"Thank-you so much for understanding. I'll have to go call the Furhur to tell him I will be taking the job." She hugged him quickly and rushed for the door. Arianna quickly popped her head back into the room, "I'll see you in 2 months." She said as she saluted Roy. Arianna smiled and rushed away down the hall.
You sure you wanna do that?
"Yes. I've already made up my mind. It's the best thing to do."

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Roy collapsed back into bed with his hands over his face.  Did I make the right choice?  Is this all worth it?  Roy sighed, and took his hands off and then a small smirk came from him.  There's one good thing...I AM her boss...

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
--2 Months Later--

Arianna stood on the steps in front of East HQ, her new office. She smiled and laughed at something one of her new co-workers said. It had been two months since she last saw Roy. Only occasionally did she see him. Most of the time it was in the work place, but then again that was the way she wanted it. A slight wind blew and she brushed her hair behing her air spotting a figure watching from a distance across the steps. Arianna smiled slightly as she looked over, raising her hand to wave. Then she held out her pinky and mouthed the word, "Promise?"

"See you later Ari." Arianna waved good-bye and walked slowly towards Roy.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Roy stood on the steps and leaned on the pillar, his hands in his pocket.  He kept his word, no matter how hard and painful it was for him.  He saw Arianna smiling and then...and then she saw him.  He saw her wave her hand and he raised his hand in return.  Then she did what Roy thought was partly the unthinkable.  She started walking toward him.