AuthorTopic: Re: Past Memories-They Do Come Back and Haunt You (One on One FMA RPG)  (Read 35085 times)

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna looked up blanky from her book and removed the cotton from her ears, "Oh, are you done screaming yet?" He glared at her and she smiled putting her book away, "Fine, fine I'll leave you alone. You know what I'll be thinking of tonight when I lay in bed?" She smiled again, "You being a Colonel for the rest of your military career because you missed a month of work." She stuck out her tounge and laughed, "I like the sound of that! I'll come get you tomorrow morning. If I hear anything about you acting up,  you're getting it when I come to get you." Arianna threatened before leaving the room chuckling to herself.

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline Director of Music

• Musicians Make Better Lovers
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Department of Diagnostic Medicine
Roy's mouth dropped open.  She's right...because of this...I WON'T EVER GET TO BE FURHUR!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  Roy sighed, then a sudden idea struck him.  " I don't need to be here...I can just get out of here, and check into a hotel...."

-2 hours later-

Roy finally snuck out of the hospital and checked into the nearest hotel he could reach by foot.  After that, he walked to the nearest bar.  This was one of those bars where they didn't care how much you drank, as long as you payed. 
-10 bottles of beer later, he was ranting (and with another girl).-
-15 he was yelling-
-and after 20, he was insane-
" AND I KEPT TELLIN HIM!! I GOTS NO DISORDER!  HOW COULD I?  ME BEIN A COLONEL AND EVERYTHIN?  I MEAN? ME?  MUSTANG?  A STREss DISORDER?? PULEEZ"

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna woke up in the middle of the night with the telephone ringing off the hook. She groaned and flung a pillow at the telephone only causing it to come off the reciver, "Hello?! Ms.Mitchell?!" She groaned again, "Ms.Mitchell? Umm..sorry to call you so late. But..the Colonel has gone missing." Arianna's eyes shot open and then narrowed. When she got her hands on his little neck...

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Roy swiveled in his swivel chair which made him dizzier.  With his acute hearing, he heard a familar voice by the hotel he checked in.
Did a man named Roy Mustang check in here?
Why, yes he did.
Where is he now?
That bar right next to us.

Then he saw the figure looming closer to the bar.  He rolled his eyes and chuckled.  Another woman.
"'Nother beer please"  Roy said, getting his hands on his 21st beer.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna spotted Roy spinning around in a chair at the bar...With another women beside him. "Oh god...This man is ridiculus..How can women like him when he's drunk!?" She thought in her head. She smiled her thanks to the man at the desk walked over to the bar. Her smile turned into a frown as she got closer to him. Finally reaching him she turned his chair around almost making him choke on the beer, "You IDIOT! I can't believe you! Running away from the hospital just because you can't go to work for 2 months?!" She exclaimed taking the beer away from him and putting on the bar.

The women had run away scared to another table. Arianna glared at Roy as he grinned lopsided at her, "How many beers have you had?" He didn't answer so she dumped another lot of water ontop of him. Still nothing. She slapped her face, "He had 20 beers..." "You had 20 beers didn't you?"

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Roy smiled his drunk grin at this lady.  "HOWDY PRETTY LADY!! DO I KNOW YOU???  NAH, NOT 20!! 21!!!! HAHAHHAHAHHA PRETTY CLOSE THOUGH!!"

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna glared at Roy.
Slap
"You idiot! Why did you run away from the hospital!? You're sick for heaven's sake!" Arianna exclaimed again withdrawing her hand. She glanced at the big red hand mark and tried not to laugh.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Roy's head turned sideways as the painfully hard slap came on his face.  "OWWW!! WHATCHOO DO THAT FOR?! I DUN'T EVEN KNOW YOU!!!!"

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna drew a breath, "You know what?! You're right! I make sure not to assosiate myself with idiots like you!" She flicked him in the forehead before stalking out of the bar and onto the street. "I don't care if he dies! It's his fault for not talking the stupid pill anyway!"

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Roy swivled in his chair one last time  before going back to the hotel.  "Tomorrow," he declared, "I'll go back to my nice home..."  Roy collapsed on the bed and was instantly asleep.
-The next morning.-
Roy trudged to the nearest clothing shop and bought a black suit, a white dress shirt, black dress shoes, and a red tie.  He changed in the dressing room at the store.  He wanted to look nice, although he had no reason why.  He hailed a taxi and went back to his house.  He entered and saw that Arianna's bag was gone....
"Oh...God...what did I do..."  He hurridly went back out and started searching everywhere for her.  Excpet...the hospital.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
"I swear, I checked all the hotels in the area. Yup...He didn't check into any of them." Arianna said into the phone and crossing off something on a checkboard. Her bag stood beside her and she smiled, what she was doing was mean...But she was mad.
"Ms.Mitchell, we looked down at the harbor, he's not there." Arianna nodded and half hazardly crossed "harbor" off the list. It crossed her mind blanky to wonder where and what Roy was doing now. Was he still drunk and not notice her bag gone? "Whatever." she thought shrugging as she crossed another place off the list.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Roy looked everywhere he could think of in his current state, for Arianna.  He trudged along, loosening his tie and took of his jacket.  The heat was getting to him, and he felt oddly faint.  He was loosing conciousness and fast.  Finally, a single solution came into his head.
Just check back into the hospital.
That single clear thought propelled him to the hospital steps.  He warily opened the doors, gasped, and then lost all conciousness.  His body fell foward; his head hitting the tile floor first.  Roy Mustang, lay unconcious.
There was a flurry of movement right away as the Colonel fainted.  Doctors and nurses hurried to his side to aid them.  One of them called Ms.Mitchell.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna heard a clutter of movement rush towards the door, and of the doctor's called her name. She rushed over to see what was wrong and took an intake of breath as she saw Roy face down on the floor. She sighed and shook her head rushing back to phone, "Call off the search. He came back to hospital...He's out cold right now so we're not sure. I'll get back to you as soon as I find out." She spoke quickly before hanging up and rushing after Roy and the doctors.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
One of the doctors knelt beside the Colonel and checked his pulse.  "We should put him in the Intensive Care Unit!  I think he may be in a coma!  Hurry!"  With the order issued, 2 of the male doctors carried Roy and put him on a stretcher.  The doctor who had checked his pulse turned to Arianna.

"He may not make it through ma'am."  The doctor said solemnly.  "It looks like he was intoxicated and he was already in the hospital.  Him running out like this and drinking... god knows how many bottles, and him having the stress disorder and cold is very bad for his heart."

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
"21 bottles of beer to be exact." Arianna told the doctor who looked even more shocked, "Roy's tough, he won't die, not until he reaches his idiotic dream of becoming Furhur." Arianna muttered to no one inparticular, "But he's too stubborn to admit anything is wrong with him. Idiot..." She crossed her arms and leaned against a wall. Don't you care a little bit?
"Not particulary...Not now."
That's a lie.
"Wanna prove it?"

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Colonel Roy Mustang was in a hospital room once again.  Although this time, he could not fuss, or make any noise whatsoever.  He was in a coma.  And in a coma, one can only talk to one's self.

Hey Mustang...wake UP!
Why should I?  It's nice...no pain...no nothing...
]If you don't you're going to DIE you idiot.  DIE!
Well, maybe that's better than not working for 2 months.
You're an idiot.  Arianna was right.
Just side up with her then.  I'll just stay like this.
]Thing is Mustang, you're not dead yet.  You're in a coma.  So this is what you're gonna do huh?  You're gonna DIE than try to become Furhur?  Give up all your dreams and get demoralized into a COFFIN?

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna walked into the hospital room where they were keeping Roy. She sat beside the bed in a chair and looked at his chest rising slowly and falling again. Arianna closed her eyes and sighed leaning back in the chair, "Why do you cause me so much grief Roy-kun? It makes no sence to me. You wouldn't let a coma get you down. You're so cocky headed, nothing could keep you from getting to that idiotic dream." She got up and kneeled next to the bed talking into the sheets, "Look at you, you're a vegetable! By the time you wake up, I'll bet there'll be a new Furhur." She took a breath, "Just...just wake up okay?" she asked quietly as a single tear fell on her cheek.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Didja hear that Mustang?  By the time you wake up, there will be a NEW Furhur. Comeon, it was your dream.  The only thing you ever talked about.  Put women in miniskirts, REMEMBER?  By golly Roy...Arianna just shed a tear for YOU, you unsensible, idiotic-
SHUTUP! Roy screamed.
 Suddenly, his eyes flew opened and his heart monitor started beeping regular again.  Beads of sweat poured down and he was  breathing hard.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna's head popped up when she heard the heart monitor in a steady beat. She quickly wiped away the tear and flung her arms around Roy, "You idiot...You big idiot! I bet you won't be able to go to work for 4 months now!" She exclaimed. It suddenly dawned on her what she was doing, quickly she pulled away and hurridly sat in chair, "Good thing you decided to wake up. There was going to be a new Furhur otherwise. A much better Furhur than you would ever be."

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Roy blushed slightly as he felt Arianna's warm body against his.
"Heh...they're not going to keep me in here for 4 months, at least, not if I can help it...A Furhur better than ME?  Arianna sweetie, you gotta be kidding me."  Roy said weakly.