AuthorTopic: Re: Past Memories-They Do Come Back and Haunt You (One on One FMA RPG)  (Read 34997 times)

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
A young women with flowing black hair soaked in the sunshine as a slight breeze threatened to blow her white sun hat away. She hung onto the hat with her one hand as she looked at the busy streets before her. She rushed down the steps into the square below one hand still on her hat, the other holding her single bag. Stares followed her as she brushed past people trying to get to her destination.

Soon she arrived in front of the East HQ building. She pushed past the gates and entered inside. The hallway seemed deserted, but the girl kept walking towards the end of the hallway. She hesitated as she raised her fist to the door. Finally she knocked and peeked her head through not bothering to wait for an answer. The office seemed like a mess when she first saw it. It was as if the owner was trying to pack up and leave in a hurry. As far as she could see it was deserted. Shrugging her shoulders she closed the door, faintly wondering if Roy had gotten her letter. She headed towards the main office where she figured most of the military would be. A hush set over as she poked her head in and she smiled,

"Hello, my name is Arianna Mitchell; the Gentle Alchemist. Do you happen to know where Roy is?"
« Last Edit: July 01 2006, 09:13 am by Captian Jack Sparrow »

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline Director of Music

• Musicians Make Better Lovers
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Department of Diagnostic Medicine
Ooo...the BEACH Roy...where you two had your FIRST DATE!!!
SHADDUP!! IF SHE WANTS TO GO TO THE BEACH WE'LL GO TO THE DAMN BEACH!
Oo...Are you falling for Arianna again??
Roy chose to ignore what his mind said.  "The beach?  Sure, why not?  It's a beautiful day out and God knows I need to get out more...let me just change into shorts and get my sandles."

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna nodded as he left the room. Once she made sure he had left she dropped her head on the table. "THE BEACH!? I DIDN"T THINK HE WOULD TAKE ME SERIOUSLY!!"
That's where you two had your first date~"
Arianna glared and stalked out of the room trying to silence her mind. She searched her bag for her hat and sandles muttering to herself, "Stupid mind..Maybe I need to get checked into a mental hospital. Who knows it might do me some good..." Roy's footsteps mixed with the creaking of the stairs filled her ears. She looked up and smiled as she walked to the door. "Keep calm. Nothing will go wrong at the beach. It is a place with lots of people. Nothing will go wrong."
That's what you said last time~
SHUT UP!

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Arianna's smile made Roy's heart float.  He smiled back at her.  He had changed his outfit completely.  He was wearing a white sleevless shirt, blue swim trunks, and black sandles.  He opened the door for Arianna and followed her outside.  It really is a nice day...
A nice day to make love...
WILL YOU SHUT UP ALREADY!!!
You know you like it...
In a couple of minutes Roy and Arianna stand on the soft sand.  They look at each other awkwardly and start laughing.  Roy in that deep chuckle of his, and Arianna's laugh a pure melodious note.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna smiled again. It seemed like she experiencing their whole first date over again. So you DO like him still hmm?
"NO I DON'T!!"

A sign featuring an aquriaum caught Arianna's eyes. She grabbed Roy's hand, "Roy-kun!! Look an aquriaum show! Can we go please?" She asked sweetly. The sun shone in her eyes a bit and she pulled her hat down lower. He had just looked into her eyes for the first time since she had gotten here. She could feel a burning around her cheeks again but she quickly willed it to go away. She looked up again smiling, "Please?"

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Aquarium....water....weakness...useless....
You aren't scared are you...Roy-kun?
ME?  WHY WOULD I BE SCARED!?!?! I AM COLONEL ROY MUSTANG!!!
*Sniggers* Yeah, but you're the Fire Alchemist
Roy sighed but quickly turned it into a small smile.  "Sure Arianna, if that's where you want to go.  We'll go."
Aww...aren't you the little gentleman...
Shut up.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna smiled realizing that they were going to a place with water. She had no problem with it, but then again she had already doused Roy with water 2 times, "Never mind. Why don't we go get ice-cream instead? Look! An ice-cream stand! Come on Roy-kun!!" Arianna called running over to the ice-cream cart.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Roy couldn't help but grin.  He knew now why he had fallen in love with Arianna.  He rushed over to Arianna and the icecream man.  Roy asked for a coffee icecream, and looked over at Arianna to ask what she wanted.  She just smiled at him with a meaningful look.  Hoh..boy...she wants me to choose...it's a test, mind.  What does she like?
Strawberry and vanilla swirl.
You sure?
Absolutely...although, I shouldn't be the one knowing all this...
"And a strawberry and vanilla swirl for the lady."
The icecream guy smiled and handed it to both of them.  Roy payed and the icecream guy said, "You guys seem perfect for each other.  And winked.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna smiled as Roy handed her her ice-cream. The walked side by side together along the sea wall silently. "Why isn't he saying anything?! Did I do something wrong?!"
Yup..LOTS of terrible terrible things.
"You..shut up..."

"You wanna go sit on the beach? It's really nice down there." She suggested hesitantly. No, she wasn't going to let her mind win.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Roy smiled.  He was actually...enjoying this.  "Sure, let's head on down."  He grabbed her hand unconciously and pulled her toward the beach and the sparkling clear water.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna breathed in the salty air and she smiled as the wind blew her hair around her face slightly. She finished the last of her ice cream off and gazed off into the glittering sun. Blushing she remembered how Roy had pulled her hand and led her down here. They were on the far side of the beach where there weren't as many people; just them. They both stayed silent watching the sun, "Roy-kun...I was wondering...Do you remember the day we met?"
« Last Edit: July 04 2006, 01:22 am by Captain Jack Sparrow »

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Roy-kun...I was wondering...Do you remember the day we met?"
Roy turned slightly to look at Arianna.  She looked so...dare he say it?  Beautiful.  Roy grinned and layed down on the sand.
"Of course I do.  It must have been the happiest day of my life.  I still think about it..."
Hehehehheh, nice going, Roy-kun
Augh...crud, she's going to think of me weak now!  GAH!!  AND STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!
Why?  -sniggers- Is it your pet name from...-taunts- Arianna??
Roy blushed furiously at that comment.  He let a soft sigh escape his lips.
"Arianna...the other night...I...had a dream...."

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
"Arianna...the other night...I...had a dream...."" Arianna coughed slightly remembering her dream. What did it mean?? Sure, in the middle of the night she had woken up and confessed that she still loved him, but it was the middle of the night!!
"Really? That's really strange because I had one too." Arianna laughed trying to remain calm wondering what his was about.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Roy sat up straight again.  "I mean..."  He chuckled nervously,  "It wasn't anything really...it's just that...you were in it...and I...well, you see.."  Roy turned and gazed seriously into Arianna's eyes.  "You see, when I woke up...I realized, that I still love you."

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna blushed and opened her mouth but no words came out. "He what?!"
You heard him...he loves you~
Arianna laughed nervously and smiled, "You're such a wonderful kidder Roy! Come on, let's go walk along the seawall." She grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the steps towards the seawall, "The sunset is supposed to be beautiful from there. Come on, hurry!"

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
HAHAHAHA TOUGH LUCK ROY!!!! Hahahah women these days...Are you losing your charm?
She thinks...she thinks it's a joke....-sigh-
Roy stumbled after Arianna as they reached the seawall.  They quietly acknowledged each other's presence and enjoyed it.  No words were necessary.  Once again, Roy blushed as Arianna held his hand.  Roy...liked this feeling.
It certaintly has been a while....
..Just like you're first date.  -smirk smirk-
*furious blush*

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna stepped onto the damp stone wall that seperated the sea from the shore, "Roy, what do you think is worse? Being  forgotten or death?" She smiled slightly looking at him. Not waiting for an answer, she spoke, "Personally I think being forgotten is worse...If you're living and you're forgotten by everyone, what's the point of living? Death would be much better because although you're dead, you're at least rememberd." She chuckled,  and looked at him again, "I guess I'm saying I'm scared of being forgotten. What are you scared of Roy-kun?" She asked stopping and leaning a bit closer to his face smiling.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Roy, still enjoying the moment said the one thing that came to his mind right away.  He said softly, "I'm scared of losing you.  He smiled briefly, "I'm not joking.  You should know that I suck at kidding around."

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna's eyes widened slightly and stepped back a bit on the wall. You love him, you love him, you lo-~
"Shut up!!"
Her voice came out more like a croak, "Yea right...I know you better than that Roy-Ah!" Her foot met the air and her eyes widened more. She fell over the edge towards the water.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
SHE STILL THINKS I'M JOKING?? GOOD GOD!!
Suddenly, Arianna was going head first into the ocean.  Roy's military instinct took over.  Never leave a man...or in this case woman in danger  Roy dove after Arianna, reaching her before it was too late.  He wrapped his arms around her body and made sure he was the one who would hit the water first.  More cushion for her..I suppose...HOLY CRAP!! WATER AGAIN!!!
You are such an idiot Roy.  I wonder how they made you colonel?
SPLASH
The impact of splashing into the water was so hard, that Arianna's head went foward towards Roy and...kissed him.
Roy, astonished at first was about to get out of the kiss, but then...it felt natural.  Both of them held the kiss, (in the water) for about 10 seconds.