AuthorTopic: CWF members survey  (Read 71875 times)

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
Re: CWF members survey
« Reply #200 on: July 29 2006, 02:39 pm »
then: presenters: Me, Zeldi, Tenkouken(he hasn't been on lately...), Sapphire~Amethyst, moon Li

i think we need more people. fast.

eh....*points to his previous post* , i voluntered too you know.....but if you don't need me it's fine by me ^^
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #201 on: July 29 2006, 02:40 pm »
Posting the Main Topic (I think it's time to do it) over at Anything Goes will garner more feebback for presenters.

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #202 on: July 29 2006, 02:45 pm »
eh....*points to his previous post* , i voluntered too you know.....but if you don't need me it's fine by me ^^

ooh, i just copied Heero's post from the other page, ^^ sorry, , but i think we need you, and im a girl
by me.

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #203 on: July 29 2006, 02:53 pm »
ooh, i just copied Heero's post from the other page, ^^ sorry, , but i think we need you, and im a girl

if that's the case.....Kuro-puppy, at your service m' lady XD

and i don't understand that last bit of your post......i know you're a girl
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #204 on: July 29 2006, 02:55 pm »
ooh, never mind that, i didn't really get what i  was writing neither
by me.

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #205 on: July 29 2006, 02:59 pm »
ooh, never mind that, i didn't really get what i was writing neither

oohh X3

well then, i'll be going trough this topic to see what a presenter has to do and all ^^
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline ~Emethyst~

• Freedom to express
  • "A True Fan"
  • Be heard!
« Reply #206 on: July 30 2006, 11:45 am »
Just dropping by to see the progress of this project... Not much to fix now... -o-

Anyways, I'm just here to inform that I'm official not one of the presenters even if I came back on tme due to some instances in the real world (problems and exams actually)

But on being a Graphic Award Maker, I'm still on the track so people, don't remove me yet!!! >.< I beg of you. Please just inform me through PM if the graphics are already needed.

I may not be here when the event launches off but I hope it would be grand :) Til then, hope you guys enjoy what you do here, as I have.

Really, I think my absence in this event wouldn't be much of nuisance to you guys so continue on without me... :)

Mi Adios (My farewell) ..... *buzzing off*
v--- Still the tags won't budge... Yaarrr.. T_T

Testing a new set...
Forum Family (o-'.'-o)
[Older Sis] : Ashlee , littlekitty
[Beloved Shobe] : kudan
[Lil Sis] : wishingstarx
[Cousin] : Ying Hua
[Siberian Husky] : Sapphire-Amethyst
[Partner-in-Crime] : -Yurima- :D
[tr/][/table]

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #207 on: July 30 2006, 08:23 pm »
Whew! I fixed alot of stuff.

The topic is now up over at Anything Goes Board! Check it out!

click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Takeru

• Former Staff
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #208 on: July 31 2006, 04:35 am »
Already I'm having a few qualms. Not about the project itself, but in the method it's being executed.

First of all, the award symbols. I'm not sure how many of them make sense. Some of them do (like how Kero would be related to the Most Comedic Member award), but not all of them (like Emerald and what that has to do with Staff Member of the Year).

Here's an example. I think only Yanagisawa Naoko should be chosen as the award symbol for Best CCS Fanfiction Writer, since she is an avid reader and even attempts to write her own story in one episode. A picture of her from that particular episode would be a nice award graphic that fits the situation. Another example is the Admin's Pet award, which is very similar to the Teacher's Pet award at school. In that context, it would be suitable to have a picture of Sasaki Rika giving her teacher the teddy bear, wouldn't it?

The second problem: we're not sure exactly what the awards look like, so whoever's making the awards, raise your hand and sample us some of your work. They can't be used unless we all agree to it, and I don't think I've seen a single award picture on here as of today. Everyone who volunteered just kinda... did it without showing us a sample of their ability, so we have no idea what to expect. Also, I think I've heard over time that there's more than one person doing the award graphics. Since all of the awards have to look similar so everyone can recognize what source they're related to, they need to have a standard style in which they are created. Having two or more artists working on the same project will obliterate any possibility of a standard.

Back to the symbol suggestions thing, just click on the spoiler tag to see what I think. The ones that say "no idea" can be substituted with the ones already in use, since it's hard to think of anyone else either way. ^^;

Show content
LIST OF SYMBOL SUGGESTIONS

Forum Behavior Awards
  • Member of the Year
    I'm not absolutely sure who can symbolize this, so we'll just stick to a generic Syaoran x Sakura picture from either show.
  • Staff Member of the Year
    Matsumoto Maki, the owner of Twin Bells, is good to symbolize this. She staffs and manages her own gift shop.
  • Administrator of the Year
    I say Clow Reed, since he's leader and creator of things we can never do without (Clow Kingdom, the Clow Cards, Sakura and her family, Kero and Yue, DO YOU GET IT NOW?) and in that sense, the administrators are the creators of something we can't do without: CapturedWings.net.
  • Spammer of the Year
    Someone who talks a lot of useless will work. Our best choice is obviously Yamazaki Takashi, the poster child of endless lies!!
  • Most Helpful Poster
    Someone who speaks only wisdom and truth. Yue or Fai D. Flowright works fine.
  • Best Contributor
    Someone creative and helpful; I think Kaho Mizuki fits the bill.
  • Most Informative Long Poster
    Well... teachers are long and informative, right? How about Yoshiyuki Terada-sensei?
  • Best Media Contributor
    Should be symbolized by someone who is helpful through their actions. Sounds like an Ichihara Yuko to me.
  • Most Comedic Member
    Should be symbolized by comedic relief. Kero and Suppi work fine, although the two Mokonas are as suitable.
  • Admin's Pet
    Should be symbolized by Sasaki Rika, who looks up to her teacher with utmost respect and affection.

Fan Awards
  • Biggest Tsubasa Chronicle Fan
    Syaoran and Sakura from TRC should symbolize this award.
  • Biggest Card Captor Sakura Fan
    Again, Syaoran and Sakura, except in their CCS form. This picture might work. =)
  • Most Ambitious CardCaptors Doomsday Conspirator
    I see the cat from Azumanga Daioh. But I think Li Meilin works wonderfully, because of her outspoken desire to keep things from changing (preferably her relationship with Syaoran).
  • Wildest TRC Syaoran Fangirl
    Syaoran looking awesome/attractive/cute would do nicely.
  • Wildest CCS Sakura Fanboy
    Sakura looking awesome/attractive/cute would also do nicely.
  • Greatest TRC Syaoran x Sakura Supporter
    Syaoran and Sakura symbolize this, of course. I think the best picture would be the one from the Future Soundscape II soundtrack, where Syaoran is leaning over Sakura's sleeping form.
  • Greatest TRC Kuro x Fai Supporter
    Kurogane and Fai symbolize this. I think a picture of Kurogane yelling at Fai would work perfectly.
  • Greatest CCS Syaoran x Sakura Supporter
    I'm imagining Syaoran and Sakura doing the pinky swear in episode 67. Can you say "omg KAWAII"?

Creativity and Skill Awards
Now this is where it gets iffy, since a lot of these have an extremely narrow focus.
  • Best Story Author (Overall)
    • Best TRC Fan-fiction Writer
      Are there any writers in TRC? I dunno. No clue.
    • Best CCS Fan-fiction Writer
      This one's a given; Yanagisawa Naoko, our bookworm!
    • Best Other Fan-fiction Writer
      No ideas, again.
    • Best Original Fiction Writer
      *sigh* No idea.
  • Best Artist (Overall)
    • Best CCS Artist
      Well, we do see Hiiragizawa Eriol drawing in the anime one time, and his work was beautiful. There can't be much better a choice, even though being an artist isn't one of his more prominent talents.
    • Best TRC Artist
      No idea. ^^;
    • Best Other Fiction Artist
      Uh, Chitose Hibiya from Chobits for her City with No People series? XD
    • Best Original Artist
      No idea. T_T
    • Best Graphic Image Designer
      Ayaa... >.< no ideas.
  • Best Singer
    Daidouji Tomoyo is the first to come to mind, but the person who plays the piano as Sakura is singing in Tsubasa Chronicle (I don't remember her name) works well too.
  • Best Poet
    No idea.
  • Best Reviewer
    Nooooo idea. *whistle*
« Last Edit: July 31 2006, 05:38 am by Takeru ¥amamoto »
The world won't give me a chance. I'm done asking for one.

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #209 on: July 31 2006, 04:58 am »
Takeru - Hmm... you're right about that.

We change Award Symbols each Awards Night so each time it's changing.

Let me discuss about this. (for Naoko PLUS Award)

I am a bit skeptic about graphic designing as well. i better put up the graphic makers and sample out work.

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Takeru

• Former Staff
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #210 on: July 31 2006, 05:55 am »
What's that mean? I don't get it. The "symbols change every award night" thing.

Did you check the spoiler thingy? XD It's a list of my suggestions.

Show content
LIST OF SYMBOL SUGGESTIONS

Forum Behavior Awards
  • Member of the Year
    I'm not absolutely sure who can symbolize this, so we'll just stick to a generic Syaoran x Sakura picture from either show.
  • Staff Member of the Year
    Matsumoto Maki, the owner of Twin Bells, is good to symbolize this. She staffs and manages her own gift shop.
  • Administrator of the Year
    I say Clow Reed, since he's leader and creator of things we can never do without (Clow Kingdom, the Clow Cards, Sakura and her family, Kero and Yue, DO YOU GET IT NOW?) and in that sense, the administrators are the creators of something we can't do without: CapturedWings.net.
  • Spammer of the Year
    Someone who talks a lot of useless will work. Our best choice is obviously Yamazaki Takashi, the poster child of endless lies!!
  • Most Helpful Poster
    Someone who speaks only wisdom and truth. Yue or Fai D. Flowright works fine.
  • Best Contributor
    Someone creative and helpful; I think Kaho Mizuki fits the bill.
  • Most Informative Long Poster
    Well... teachers are long and informative, right? How about Yoshiyuki Terada-sensei?
  • Best Media Contributor
    Should be symbolized by someone who is helpful through their actions. Sounds like an Ichihara Yuko to me.
  • Most Comedic Member
    Should be symbolized by comedic relief. Kero and Suppi work fine, although the two Mokonas are as suitable.
  • Admin's Pet
    Should be symbolized by Sasaki Rika, who looks up to her teacher with utmost respect and affection.

Fan Awards
  • Biggest Tsubasa Chronicle Fan
    Syaoran and Sakura from TRC should symbolize this award.
  • Biggest Card Captor Sakura Fan
    Again, Syaoran and Sakura, except in their CCS form. This picture might work. =)
  • Most Ambitious CardCaptors Doomsday Conspirator
    I see the cat from Azumanga Daioh. But I think Li Meilin works wonderfully, because of her outspoken desire to keep things from changing (preferably her relationship with Syaoran).
  • Wildest TRC Syaoran Fangirl
    Syaoran looking awesome/attractive/cute would do nicely.
  • Wildest CCS Sakura Fanboy
    Sakura looking awesome/attractive/cute would also do nicely.
  • Greatest TRC Syaoran x Sakura Supporter
    Syaoran and Sakura symbolize this, of course. I think the best picture would be the one from the Future Soundscape II soundtrack, where Syaoran is leaning over Sakura's sleeping form.
  • Greatest TRC Kuro x Fai Supporter
    Kurogane and Fai symbolize this. I think a picture of Kurogane yelling at Fai would work perfectly.
  • Greatest CCS Syaoran x Sakura Supporter
    I'm imagining Syaoran and Sakura doing the pinky swear in episode 67. Can you say "omg KAWAII"?

Creativity and Skill Awards
Now this is where it gets iffy, since a lot of these have an extremely narrow focus.
  • Best Story Author (Overall)
    • Best TRC Fan-fiction Writer
      Are there any writers in TRC? I dunno. No clue.
    • Best CCS Fan-fiction Writer
      This one's a given; Yanagisawa Naoko, our bookworm!
    • Best Other Fan-fiction Writer
      No ideas, again.
    • Best Original Fiction Writer
      *sigh* No idea.
  • Best Artist (Overall)
    • Best CCS Artist
      Well, we do see Hiiragizawa Eriol drawing in the anime one time, and his work was beautiful. There can't be much better a choice, even though being an artist isn't one of his more prominent talents.
    • Best TRC Artist
      No idea. ^^;
    • Best Other Fiction Artist
      Uh, Chitose Hibiya from Chobits for her City with No People series? XD
    • Best Original Artist
      No idea. T_T
    • Best Graphic Image Designer
      Ayaa... >.< no ideas.
  • Best Singer
    Daidouji Tomoyo is the first to come to mind, but the person who plays the piano as Sakura is singing in Tsubasa Chronicle (I don't remember her name) works well too.
  • Best Poet
    No idea.
  • Best Reviewer
    Nooooo idea. *whistle*
The world won't give me a chance. I'm done asking for one.

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #211 on: July 31 2006, 02:50 pm »
Whoa! I was gone for a week or so, and all of this has happened?

Actually, I've been quite busy at work lately (plus that stupid stomach ache), but I'm still raising my hand to be a presenter XD. I'd like to know when though, so I can squeeze this in my schedule ^_^;.

BTW, Takeru's symbols sound good, but how about using a picture of the CLAMP girls as a symbol? Just suggesting....

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #212 on: July 31 2006, 03:35 pm »
Takeru - Nice suggestions! Your Symbols will be under FD mode. I'll update the topic.

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #213 on: August 09 2006, 09:41 am »
Bumping this...wondering what's up with this. It was going full steam until recently...

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #214 on: August 09 2006, 08:08 pm »
Hmm... The next thing to watch out for will be awards themselves then.

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #215 on: August 19 2006, 07:18 pm »
umm.. is it okay if the 'best TRC artist' symbol is Fai? since Fai is good at drawing (TRC epi. 18) umm.. just a suggestion though...

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #216 on: August 20 2006, 12:51 pm »
Guys...let's get this thing going. I know everyone's trying to coordinate things however if it's taking too long to do this, that tells me you're putting way too much thought into this project.

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #217 on: September 07 2006, 06:48 pm »
okay, i might as well give a suggestion.. you know why this awards are not getting any progress? coz it's too big.. people are making it too complicated.. i suggest that

you people remove some unneccesary awards...

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #218 on: September 07 2006, 07:04 pm »
sightless - I can run the whole thing by myself. Right now I'm just too busy doing the other Awards.

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #219 on: September 09 2006, 01:02 am »
okay, i might as well give a suggestion.. you know why this awards are not getting any progress? coz it's too big.. people are making it too complicated.. i suggest that

you people remove some unneccesary awards...

how about removing a LOT of awards? sheesh, there are way too many awards if ya ask me
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family: