AuthorTopic: CCS-An Age of Tempests  (Read 31857 times)

Offline Nightbird

• New Fan
  • Decepticon Queen
Re: CCS-An Age of Tempests
« Reply #80 on: April 04 2006, 07:34 am »
Jonathan looked thoughtfully. "You bargain cleverly for children. I do love money,and why not?It makes the world go round.Besides,I will never have to worry about the IRS at this rate.Alright.I will give Tomoyo back to you.In return, you must let me have dinner at the mansion. Eriol will not be too pleased to see me, after all I know of the great beauty that is Kaho.You ever heard of that poem? Martin was an Anglo-Saxon,and had everything he wanted but one.But his forefather faught in a terrible war,and the allies of the Nazis he did deplore.Everyone heard the police chief sigh,when he saw the forefather drowned in a barrel of old wine.But she would still decline.That beauty of the East was belong his reach. He bought a sunny house,and sat facing the sunny beach.Without his beloved Easterner,he felt his life slipping through his hands.Martin jumped into the sea bend.And there are tale meets it's end.He lost his love and violence did not won."He then turned to his audience."Now,what gods should we swear by?We need an arm band or at least some kind of jewlery to swear by. I guess Thor will do, and Odin,Forseti,maybe the goddess Frigg in honor of the Sakura."
« Last Edit: April 04 2006, 07:51 am by Nightbird »
The fewer the men,the greater the glory-Henry V

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #81 on: April 04 2006, 02:58 pm »
Syaoran looked puzzled at him "huh?! you want to have dinner at Eriol's mansion so you can have a shot at Kaho, is that it?!". he thought for awhile about this strange offer.

he kidnapped Tomoyo for this? Okay i have to admit, i don't really like Eriol and seeing him get all upset would be hilarious but this guy cannot be trusted he pondered for a few minutes and then looked at Sakura

"what do you think about this Sakura?"

(ooc: an offer to have dinner at Eriol's mansion because of the beauty Kaho, this could get very interesting)
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Hypercrabby

• All Your Syaorans are Belong to us
  • Big Fan
  • A Syaoran fanatic
« Reply #82 on: April 04 2006, 04:19 pm »
"You want to meet Mizuki-sensei?" Sakura asked. The deal seemed strange to Sakura. To suddenly give up on getting the cards just to have dinner with Kaho. Still, at least he's no longer interested in the Sakura cards... As for Mizuki-sensei, well, she can take care of herself
She nodded seriously at Syaoran, "I suppose we better. I don't want any more fighting"

(ooc: Just curious...who's playing Eriol and Kaho?? It's just kinda important if we're gonna go knocking on their door. ^^;)

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #83 on: April 04 2006, 05:36 pm »
"hmm....allright then, you heard her, we accept the deal" Syaoran said to Jonathan not sure if this was such a good idea.

(ooc: wow the shortest post i've made sofar, and i'm also curious about who is gonna do Eriol and Kaho)
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

Offline Nightbird

• New Fan
  • Decepticon Queen
« Reply #84 on: April 05 2006, 09:01 am »
Jonathan says."Splendid!" He grabs the mead he still had and poured a tall glass.He held it up,as if ready to make a toast,but remembered. "Oh yeah,you're minors.My mistake."And chugs it down in one gulp.
Jonathan mulled for a minute. Before I get really drunk around these kids,I want to close this deal.But what if Sakura's side wins?Then I'm worthless. And it looks like their side will win. Aldara is a poor leader,not the gorgeous mafia princess I envisioned.And Miaya is soft.I can use his weakness to polish Aldara off, and then I'm off to see Prof.Gjall in Iceland!His offers are too enticing.
"Let's swere by Tyr,one of the Aesir,that means a war god.But he is also a god of order and truth,maybe even higher than Odin in that light but don't let the All-Father hear that."He smirks."If I cannot keep my part of the bargain then I shall sacrifice my services to you.Yes,I will betray my employer utterly.But if you refuse your part at any minute...Than I shall make you drink a potion of forgetfullness.You will forget your love,and the hate which replaces it shall consume you."An icey edge gripped Jonathan's Midwestern non-accent as he stated the grim consequences he promised for trickery.
"Now let us swear Oaths."Jonathan took off his Thor's Hammer Amulet and placed it on the table.He put his right hand on it and said. "I swear by Tyr,the One-Handed who sacrificed it to the wolf Frenris,and will sacrifice his life at the end of the universe.I shall give what they love most and they shall give me what I want in return.Or else I too shall sacrifice,even as they keep their word.So mote it!"He smiled."You swear.And do not swear lightly,Oath-breakers may get eaten by the dragon Nidhogg."
OCC:I don't know.

Offline Hypercrabby

• Big Fan
  • A Syaoran fanatic
« Reply #85 on: April 05 2006, 02:59 pm »
Remembering what had happened when Sakura failed the final judgement made her shift uneasily in her seat. That was what a world without love was like. At that time, she was just missing Yukito but to imagine a life without loving Syaoran...
Sakura's face turned pale as she looked at the amulet gleaming on the table, then at Syaoran.
"Syaoran-kun..." she moaned and tugged his shirt.

(ooc: Well...we could all just play them, but we should probably decide soon. Oh my, what a scary oath...)

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #86 on: April 05 2006, 05:36 pm »
Syaoran looked at Sakura's pale face and put an arm around her, "i know, but don't worry... i'll never let that happen" he whispered to her and smiled. He then placed his hand on the Amulet.

"i swear that i will keep our end of the bargain, this i swear on the oath i took long ago", he looked at Sakura i swore an oath all those years ago that i would protect you, and i will never break that oath!

(ooc: well if we can't find anyone to do Kaho and Eriol, we'll just have to do them, they're not really big roles in this story anywayz)
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Nightbird

• New Fan
  • Decepticon Queen
« Reply #87 on: April 06 2006, 07:42 am »
"Deal done. Please follow me, I can assure you that my co-worker has not harmed her in any way."Jonathan ran to where Miaya had placed Tomoyo.
When Jonathan looked into the emptiness he felt rage like no other. His anger made his features look aflamed,like a creature of Muspell. "Miaya!!!He's the only logical person to do this.Aldara was offering me "redemtion so she would have no gain. I doubt Tomoyo would have been able to manuver anything after all she's been through. "I imagine that flesh rotting curses in the name of Hel aren't painless.
Jonathan leans against the wall."I'll set him up...take my full revenge.Nobody those that to me and gets away with it!"Sulking to himself,and dreading the fate in store for him after the young Syaoran & Sakura discover that Jonathan's oath was in vain.The Trickster made a fool.

OCC:They are minor roles. We'll wing it.Who wants to do what.
I also sort of forgot where Miaya had originally put Tomoyo so that's why I'm so vague.Forgive me,I had swimming today & it's my birthday.
« Last Edit: April 06 2006, 08:23 am by Nightbird »

Offline Hypercrabby

• Big Fan
  • A Syaoran fanatic
« Reply #88 on: April 06 2006, 11:05 am »
Seeing Jonathan's angry reaction made Sakura jump. Up until now they were all trying so hard to keep their cool. Jonathan especially had looked fully confident. Now he seemed to be throwing some sort of dramatic tantrum.
"What? What?!" She asked, after glancing ahead and seeing nothing. Is the deal off..? Or maybe Tomoyo-chan escaped! My spell worked after all! A light came back into Sakura's eyes.

(ooc: Gomen, another short response. Happy Birthday, Nightbird! ^^)

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Roleplay Extrodeiner, have a question, please ask :)
  • Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
  • Insane Story Writer Nut, CCS Fan Nut
« Reply #89 on: April 06 2006, 11:21 am »
Miaya sat on the roof of the hospital building and stared out across the city. "I see..." he said after sometime and grinned. "That fool really didn't think he could convince Sakura did he.." Miaya said to himself and shook his head. "It's getting close to night. Guess I'll take my little sister to the park tomorrow and spend some time with her."

"Oh?" A voice came from behind him and he looked around. "Leave it, Tranis." Miaya said and Tranis shook her head. "I *want* those cards!"

"And I'll get them! But right now my main concern is my sister." Miaya said

"I could very well kill her, then you'll won't have such a pathetic obstecle in you-" Tranis said before dodging a lightning bolt that came out of Miaya's hand. "You even lay a finger on her and you'll be nothing but dust!" he threatened her and stood up

Tranis grinned. "Fine, but remember, only I can cure your sister and the longer you wait, the closer she comes to death, and the closer she comes to death the more despret you'll become." with that Tranis vanished

Miaya snarled but then smiled slightly. He walked forward and vanished, and shifted his image slightly so that only Sakura could see him when he appeared in front of her, satisfied that no one could see him he smiled at the young girl. "Tomoyo is still very much alive and well. You don't need to worry about her, for I have no reason to harm her." he said to Sakura and bowed. "If you wish to meet up in private, perhaps talking alone, and to learn more about me, perhaps you can pay me a visit at the childrens park tomorrow, sometime after eight in the morning." he said and looked at the others in the area. "Oh.. and only you can see me by the way, thats because I'm talking to you through your mind." he said but noticed something about her cards. "Although I don't think your cards appriciate me doing this, so I'll take my leave before they decide to activiate on there own and go on a hunting spree. Good Day, Kinomoto-chan"

(ooc: Moezy-chan! Remember what I told you about the mistake Miaya made with Tomoyo? She would've felt his sudden anger toward Tranis, but also his concern to and Tomoyo is at Eriols Mansion, I remember saying that in one of my posts. That part about him being able to talk to Sakura is one of his ways to communicate is called telepathy, but also because he was able to enter Sakura's mind, that whole conversation actually took place in just a few seconds, not enough for anyone to actually notice any difference, provided Sakura doesn't make any sudden move that is =))
« Last Edit: April 06 2006, 11:34 am by Kasawa Lanford »

Thank you bLuetopaz for Siggy and Avatar! ^_^
:Forum Family:

Imoto-chan: lika-chi
Imoto-chan: OniiChanTouya
Imouto-chan: Cherry-chan
Imouto-chan: Starfire
Imouto-chan: babypigggy

:Stories:
Mark of the Catalyst

moezychan

« Reply #90 on: April 06 2006, 11:31 am »
(OOC: Gotcha!  :wink:)

Tomoyo couldn't help but sigh in exhaustion after she went in the house. She wasn't entirely sure why, but she felt a sudden burst of fear, anger and then concern envelop her body. Did something happen to her while she was with Miaya, or! What if something happened before she even woke up, because while Tomoyo felt concern on a regular basis, with the way Sakura insisted on helping everybody, she rarely felt anger.

If there was any logical deduction to be made, it would be that he placed some form of a spell on her. That was her only theory. In the meanwhile, she would just have to be patient until Sakura came back.

The house was weird. There were no people in it, and it was starting to scare Tomoyo. Being alone was not a good thing in this moment. She had no means to protect herself, and knowing this put her at an awkward and terrifying predicament. Her only plan at this moment, in the event of an attacker, was to run, and run fast!

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #91 on: April 06 2006, 11:39 am »
(ooc: ooooh... got an idea for ya Moeazy-chan! =D)

Miaya sat there looking at his sister, a smile washed over his face as he rested his head on her bed and soon fell asleep

At that very mansion, or rather, a dream version of it

He looked around. "Huh?" he said and glanced about the place. "What the heck?" he said and looked around, it didn't take him long to realize that he wasn't as tall as he was before, he looked into the mirror and noticed he was a young boy again, roughtly thirteen. "Where am I?" he asked himself and looked around, not sure what was going on he began to walk around the mansion to see where he was, as he didn't reconize the place at all

(ooc: A small adventure for Tomoyo anyone? :D)

Mark of the Catalyst

moezychan

« Reply #92 on: April 06 2006, 11:55 am »
(ooc: ooh, is this gonna be good!)

For at least the third time since she returned to Eriol's house, Tomoyo was starting to have double vision. She kept seeing two of everything, and it left her exhausted. Against her better judgment, she decided to lie down. She didn't want to in case she was attacked, but considering her current condition, there wasn't much she could do in that even. Her only assurance was that, hopefully, Sakura-chan would come back soon.

In the Dream World:

"Huh?" Tomoyo gasped in surprise. "What the heck?"

She opened her mouth, but the voice that came out was not her own. It was that of a young boy. She walked around and found a mirror. She, for some reason, felt compelled to look into it. Again she gasped in surprise. It wasn't even her! It was a young boy!

"Where am I?" this was quite strange.

For one instance she didn't even have her own body, secondly she was speaking in a voice that wasn't her own, and furthermore she found herself talking as if someone was talking for her. Her theory that Miaya placed a spell on her was growing stronger.

At this moment all she could do was let the body guide her. Maybe, just maybe, she would find out more about Miaya and his past. One could never know.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #93 on: April 06 2006, 12:18 pm »
Dream State

Miaya walked around the house before coming to a room, this was when he realized what house he was in. "Wait.. this is my home.. but I don't understand.. how can this be my house, my house was in japan not england." he said and looked around some more before finding his mother and father, that was when he realized what he was seeing, or so he thought

His parents where having an arguement, more so about Clow Reed than about themselves, he wasn't close enough to hear it but after some time he decided to let his parents argue alone and went outside onto the porch, where he took in the sight of the ocean. "Pretty..." he said, the sun light was shining off the ocean itself and casting a nice hew across the sky.

As he stood there he realized something. "This was when I was thirteen years old, sometime before I obtained my magic, but also a year or two after my little sister was born." he said before suddenly realizing another thing. "Wait! If I remember correctly this was also-" he said before sighting black smoke coming from one of the room, he quickly took off to get his little sister

The first room he ran to was the room his parents where in, or had been, instead he found the two laying on the ground motionless, scars across there backs told him they had been killed by the sudden rush of fire, but now that he had a better chance at gilpsing at it, he realized it wasn't fire that had killed his parents, but magic.

The next thing he saw was his thirteen year old self running into his little sisters room and picking up the now frightened little girl, then running over to the porch where the fire had engolfed most of the house except for that very area. The boy glanced around before suddenly feeling the ground disappearing and him plummeting to the water below

(ooc: Ok Moezy-chan, time for Tomoyo's reaction, although we are still in the dream world ;) )

Mark of the Catalyst

moezychan

« Reply #94 on: April 06 2006, 01:08 pm »
Tomoyo felt tears come to her eyes while still in the young boy's body. So this was what happened to him as a child. No wonder he turned out this way. As he (she) was running, Tomoyo took a good look at the little girl in her arms. She felt her heart pang and really wanted to be able to speak to Miaya.

Even though the boy didn't state himself, she could somehow tell it was him. It was like her perception was magnified and allowed her to see things that she couldn't possibly see. In the meantime she desparately wanted to leave this dream world and return to the real world only she didn't know how. Guess she would have to be patient and wait until she woke up.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #95 on: April 06 2006, 01:20 pm »
Dreamworld

He awoke to find himself in a hospital bed, he looked around but couldn't see his little sister anywhere. As he got up and walked around the hospital he noticed no one was around, nor where there any doctors, that was of course until he got to one of the rooms. He listened to the doctors talk about his little sisters health, and how it was mysteriously going down, but not by a lot

The next thing he saw was a young lady walkin toward him. "You want to help your little sister?" she asked and the boy nodded. "I can give you the power to do just that." she smiled at him and he nodded once more. "Then I'll take you under my wing and train you, perhaps when you ready I can her out as well."

His dream progressed itself by several years, taking him to when he was still a child, but about 16 years old and learning how to fight, thats when he got his power to change stuff. "You want to know who killed your parents?" The lady asked and he nodded. "A young girl who lives in Tomoeda, her family assaulted your family and killed your parents because they where a threat to what I don't know." she said

"Who?" The boy asked and the girl nodded. "Her name is Sakura Kinomoto, the girl is apart of the family that killed your parents, apart of Clow Reed I should say, who your family despise's." she said and noticed the boy's anger sore, to the point where the tree near by vaporised into ashes. "I see your ready, but not yet, for Sakura Kinomoto is only two years old right now. Perhaps you should wait until she has access to the Clow Cards, which is what you'll need to save your little sister." she said and the boy sighed. "How do I get them?" he asked her and she shook her head. "Enough talk."

Before Miaya could say anything more the dream ended abruptly, like it always did

End Dream State

Miaya's eye's shot open and he looked forward. "That dream again..." he rubbed the back of his neck. "I still can't figure out why the Kinomoto family would kill my own parents.. perhaps after tomorrow I'll get the answer I've been seeking"

Little did Miaya know, his employer, Tranis, was watching him very closely and the vains that crept up from her arms showed that she wasn't about ready to let him discover the secret she'd been hiding from him

Mark of the Catalyst

moezychan

« Reply #96 on: April 06 2006, 03:24 pm »
Dreamworld

As much as Tomoyo wanted freedom from the dreamworld, she was finding this extremely interesting and quite informative.

'I need to talk to him in real life. I can help him, if only I can find him,' she thought.

She realized right away that Sakura-chan did not attack him. Who did, she really did not know, but she was sure she'd find out. In the meantime she felt her body returning to the real world.

Real World

"I wonder how I can get in contact with him," Tomoyo voiced as soon as she woke up.

Even though she knew that nobody could hear her, she felt comfort saying it allowed. Why, she really didn't know. She would simply have to find a way. After saying this, she decided to look at the clock. The large digital display stated clearly, 8:03pm. It was getting late.

"Where is Sakura-chan," Tomoyo voiced outloud again. She was getting extremely nervous at this point.

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #97 on: April 06 2006, 06:55 pm »
Syaoran was startled by Jonathan's sudden outburst what's up with him, why is he so angry? Wait! could it be that....suddenly he noticed the happy look in Sakura's eyes and thought

we're thinking the same thing here, aren't we? Daidouji must have escaped or one of the other guys took her and now he can't keep his oath, that's why he is so angry! I can still track Daidouji with locator magic so finding her is easy, but this guy swore an oath, time to remind him of that!.

"Well Jonathan, where is she? You were going to bring us to Daidouji, so what's wrong? Don't tell me that you don't know where she is. May that be the case, do you remember that oath you swore?" he said with a smile on his face.

(ooc: happy belated birthday Nightbird)
« Last Edit: April 07 2006, 12:01 am by Kuro-puppy »
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Hypercrabby

• Big Fan
  • A Syaoran fanatic
« Reply #98 on: April 06 2006, 11:57 pm »
Oh good, we are on the same page here Sakura grinned at Syaoran's smile and decided to join in.

"Yeah, I don't see Tomoyo-chan anywhere...Jonathan-san, did things not go as you planned? I guess the oath we did was pretty impressive, huh?"

Sakura giggled to herself as she remembered when Yue had the very same over-confidence and the same thing happened. Although Yue was never a servant, Sakura felt the slight temptation to make an exception for this guy... At least until they found Tomoyo, that is.

Offline Nightbird

• New Fan
  • Decepticon Queen
« Reply #99 on: April 07 2006, 09:29 am »
When Jonathan saw there smiles he knew shame.There goes my payments.But maybe I could work this out. They seem like a family,I'll treat this as a mafia gig.I do love gangster movies."Ah, well."He managed to fain a smile,but his eyes stared at the children like a wolf stalking his prey."I remember the oath very well. I am not one to be awarlock,that means Oathbreaker,did you know that?You can get kicked out of most covens & shunned throughout the magical community for breaking oaths. And that's just the mortal punishment! Tyr could make it so that I never win anything again...or lose a limb."He let his voice trail off for dramatic effect.
"Miaya must have double-crossed Aldara for personal gain.Stupid cucklardy though, doesn't he know that when the villians infight it always end's badly?As for Tomoyo...Only the Norns know her fate."
Jonathan knelt at the girl's feet and decreed. "Donna Sakura, I am your's to command."