AuthorTopic: Random sayings I make up  (Read 28402 times)

Offline Seto Kaiba

• Stay out of my way.
Re: Random sayings I make up
« Reply #40 on: December 14 2005, 09:37 am »
Here's one.  And all of you.  Listen up

Failure is NOT an option
Girlfriend-Director of Music, She's with me, back off.
Failure is NOT an option

Offline Shadeslayer

• Fire
  • "A True Fan"
  • *wink*
« Reply #41 on: December 14 2005, 09:46 am »
"One night I was lying in bed, gazing up at the stars thinking: Where the heck is my ceiling?!" :tongue3:

Amazing set by Eurydice! :keke:

Forum Family

Sisters: Dragonia, KawaiiHana, Charme, Monse-chan, Director Of Music, Okamirei, Lexi, Fai, Mizuki Kai, Star Wings and Wishingstarx

Aunt: Moon Li

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #42 on: December 23 2005, 12:44 pm »
...... *Ahem* Anyway. I saw this ad on hotmail just earlier, and it was like..

Ad: Do you want a flip phone? ;D
Me: O_O Uhhuh.
Ad: It's only 100 dollars a month! *SPARKLE*
Me: O_O .. Sparkl--*SCREECH*
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline looney

• Great Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #43 on: January 14 2006, 03:00 pm »
"if love is blind then why do people believe in love at first sight."

heard this one in a comercial : anyone can be a guy but it takes a man to be a dad
"Only god can judge me" 2Pac

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #44 on: January 14 2006, 11:22 pm »
"You win by luck, I call it skill. You win by skill I call it luck."

- By certain players I hear during the GGXX Slash Beta Testing.

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: January 14 2006, 11:49 pm »
If others can do it, why CAN'T I?

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #46 on: January 15 2006, 12:56 am »
"So, what's the key of your victory?"

"It's the UPPERCUT!"

- Saying of a player winning a match using Sol Badguy (Volcanic Viper).

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Shadeslayer

• Fire
  • "A True Fan"
  • *wink*
« Reply #47 on: January 15 2006, 03:30 am »
Hmm...here's a very nice poem:

I Love My Dad

One day. . . When you were 8 years old, your dad handed you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping it all over your lap.
When you were 9 years old, he paid for piano lessons. You thanked him by never even bothering to practice.
When you were 10 years old he drove you all day, from soccer to gymnastic to one birthday party after another. You thanked him by jumping out of the car and never looking back.
When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to the movies. You thanked him by asking to sit in a different row.
When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch certain TV shows. You thanked him by waiting until he left the house.
When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was becoming. You thanked him by telling him he had no taste.
When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked him by forgetting to write a single letter.
When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug. You thanked him by having your bedroom door locked.
When you were 16, he taught you how to drive his car. You thanked him by taking it everychance you could.
When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him by being on the phone all night.
When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked him by staying out partying until dawn.
When you were 19, he paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus carried your bags. You thanked him by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.
When you were 25, he helped to pay for your wedding, and he cried and told you how deeply he loved you. You thanked him by moving halfway across the country.
When you were 50, he fell ill and needed you to take care of him. You thanked him by reading about the burden parents become to their children.
And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came crashing
down like thunder on your heart.

And one more:

Prom Night

I went to a party, Mom,
I remembered what you said.
You told me not to drink, Mom,
So I drank soda instead.

I felt really proud inside, Mom,
The way you said I would,
I didn't drink and drive, Mom,
Even though the others said I should.
I know I did the right thing, Mom,
I know you're always right.
Now the party is finally ending, Mom,
And everyone drives out of sight.

As I got into my car, Mom,
I knew I'd get home in one piece.
Because of the way you raised me, Mom,
So responsible and sweet.
I started to drive away, Mom,
But as I pulled onto the road,
The other car didn't see me, Mom,
And hit me like a load.

As I lay here on the pavement, Mom,
I hear the police say,
The other guy is drunk, Mom,
And now I'm the one who will pay.
I'm lying here dying, Mom,
I wish you'd get here soon,
How come this happened to me, Mom?
My life burst like a balloon.

There is blood all around me, Mom,
Most of it is mine.
I hear the paramedic say
I'll be deadin a short time.
I just want to tell you, Mom,
I swear I didn't drink.
It was the others, Mom,
The others didn't think.

He didn't know where he was going, Mom,
He probably was at the same party as I.
The only difference is, Mom,
He drank and I will die.

Why do people drink, Mom,
It can ruin your whole life.
I'm feeling sharp pains now, Mom,
Pains just like a knife.

The guy who hit me is walking, Mom,
I don't think it's fair.
I'm lying here dying, Mom,
While all they can do is stare.
Tell my brother not to cry, Mom,
Tell Daddy to be brave,
And when I go to heaven,
Write 'Daddy's Little Girl' on my grave.

Someone should have told him, Mom,
Not to drink and drive.
If only they'd have taken the time, Mom,
I would still be alive.
My breath is getting shorter, Mom,
I'm becoming very scared.
Please don't cry for me, Mom,
Because when I needed you, You were always there.

I have one last question, Mom,
Before I say goodbye.
I didn't ever drink, Mom,
So why am I to die?
This is the end, Mom,
I wish I could look you in the eye,
To say these final words, Mom,
I love you and goodbye.

Amazing set by Eurydice! :keke:

Forum Family

Sisters: Dragonia, KawaiiHana, Charme, Monse-chan, Director Of Music, Okamirei, Lexi, Fai, Mizuki Kai, Star Wings and Wishingstarx

Aunt: Moon Li

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #48 on: January 16 2006, 05:22 am »
Sayings? not poems o.O"

The Pen Is Mightier Than the Sword and The Authority Is Mightier Than the Pen But The Sword is Mightier Than the Authority.

Superior Weapons Corrupt the Minds of the Inexperianced Fighter who Overestimates thier own Ability. Only the most Valiant Warriors are Worthy of Wielding the Superior Weapons.

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #49 on: January 16 2006, 08:53 pm »
- even the strongest blade is useless in the hands of a novice
- strength is more than just muscles
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Director of Music

• Musicians Make Better Lovers
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Department of Diagnostic Medicine
« Reply #50 on: January 25 2006, 08:35 am »
Sometimes your best isnt enough

Offline bloodrock

• Don't eat the newb, plzkthx.
« Reply #51 on: January 25 2006, 02:48 pm »
There are worse things than death. For example, life.

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #52 on: January 25 2006, 08:57 pm »
Bill Hicks~

"I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh... is a poem."

"Frightening people man. Bush tried to buy votes towards the end of the election. Goes around, you know, selling weapons to everyone, getting that military industrial complex vote happening for him. Sold 160 fighter jets to Korea and then 240 tanks to Kuwait and then goes around making speeches why he should be Commander-in-Chief because, "We still live in a dangerous world."...Thanks to you, you fucker!"

"..you never see my attitude in the press, that's what bugs me. You never see my point of view. For instance, gays in the military. Now, I dunno how y'all feel about it... here's how I feel about it: Anyone dumb enough to want to be in the military should be allowed in. End of ******* story. That should be the only requirement. I don't care how many push ups you can do, put on a helmet, go wait in that foxhole we'll tell you when we need you to kill somebody. You know i'm sick of hearing military guys saying "The esprit de corps will be affected, and we are such a moral..." Excuse me, aren't y'all hired ******* killers? Shut up! You are thugs and when we need you to go blow the **** outta a nation of little brown people we'll let you know. Until then... Where do the ******* military get all these morals? "We are the military; is that a village of children and kids? Where's the napalm? (explosion) I don't want any gay people hanging around me when I'm killing women and kids. I just dont wanna see it."

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #53 on: January 27 2006, 08:48 am »
"let me have some candy cartman"
"oh lets see.. uh.. nope, don't have any jewish candy"
"like you need all that chocolate fatboy!"

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #54 on: February 03 2006, 05:06 pm »
-'rollercoasters, the best way to get rid of your afraid of heights problem' (personal experience with that one) :D
-everyone needs a WWWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWW moment in life!
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #55 on: February 04 2006, 04:53 am »
In the beginning there was nothing...then Chuck Norris Roundhouse kicked that nothing in the face and said "Get a job". That is the story of the universe.

Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried. Ever.

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a freaking Indian.

In fine print on the last page of the Guinness Book of World Records it notes that all world records are held by Chuck Norris, and those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone else has ever gotten.

Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.

Contrary to popular belief, Chuck Norris, not the box jellyfish of northern Australia, is the most venomous creature on earth. Within 3 minutes of being bitten, a human being experiences the following symptoms: fever, blurred vision, beard rash, tightness of the jeans, and the feeling of being repeatedly kicked through a car windshield.

If you ask Chuck Norris what time it is, he always says, "Two seconds 'til." After you ask, "Two seconds 'til what?" he roundhouse kicks you in the face.

When Chuck Norris sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Chuck Norris has not had to pay taxes, ever.

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live.

Chuck Norris is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.

Police label anyone attacking Chuck Norris as a Code 45-11.... a suicide.

Chuck Norris doesn't churn butter. He roundhouse kicks the cows and the butter comes straight out.

Someone once videotaped Chuck Norris getting pissed off. It was called Walker: Texas Chain Saw Masacre.

Chuck Norris once bet NASA he could survive re-entry without a spacesuit. On July 19th, 1999, a naked Chuck Norris re-entered the earth's atmosphere, streaking over 14 states and reaching a temperature of 3000 degrees. An embarrassed NASA publically claimed it was a meteor, and still owes him a beer.

In the Bible, Jesus turned water into wine. But then Chuck Norris turned that wine into beer.

Chuck Norris can hit you so hard that he can actually alter your DNA. Decades from now your descendants will occasionally clutch their heads and yell "What The F*** was That?"

Chuck Norris discovered a new theory of relativity involving multiple universes in which Chuck Norris is even more badass than in this one. When it was discovered by Albert Einstein and made public, Chuck Norris roundhouse-kicked him in the face. We know Albert Einstein today as Stephen Hawking.

Chuck Norris doesn't shower, he only takes blood baths.

In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Chuck Norris could use to kill you, including the room itself.

When Chuck Norris was denied an Egg McMuffin at McDonald's because it was 10:35, he roundhouse kicked the store so hard it became a Wendy's.

Scientists have estimated that the energy given off during the Big Bang is roughly equal to 1CNRhK (Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kick)

Chuck Norris’ house has no doors, only walls that he walks through.

Chuck Norris doesn't actually write books, the words assemble themselves out of fear.

Chuck Norris CAN believe it's not butter.

Chuck Norris can divide by zero.

The grass is always greener on the other side, unless Chuck Norris has been there. In that case the grass is most likely soaked in blood and tears.

A picture is worth a thousand words. A Chuck Norris is worth 1 billion words.

Newton's Third Law is wrong: Although it states that for each action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, there is no force equal in reaction to a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick.

Contrary to popular belief, there is indeed enough Chuck Norris to go around.

Chuck Norris doesnt shave; he kicks himself in the face. The only thing that can cut Chuck Norris is Chuck Norris.

When taking the SAT, write "Chuck Norris" for every answer. You will score over 8000.

Chuck Norris invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.

On his birthday, Chuck Norris randomly selects one lucky child to be thrown into the sun.

Chuck Norris grinds his coffee with his teeth and boils the water with his own rage.

Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.

Chuck Norris and Mr. T walked into a bar. The bar was instantly destroyed, as that level of awesome cannot be contained in one building.

If you Google search "Chuck Norris getting his *** kicked" you will generate zero results. It just doesn't happen.

Little known medical fact: Chuck Norris invented the Caesarean section when he roundhouse-kicked his way out of his monther's womb.

It takes Chuck Norris 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.

You know how they say if you die in your dream then you will die in real life? In actuality, if you dream of death then Chuck Norris will find you and kill you.

Chuck Norris has a deep and abiding respect for human life... unless it gets in his way.

The Bermuda Triangle used to be the Bermuda Square, until Chuck Norris Roundhouse kicked one of the corners off.

When Chuck Norris is in a crowded area, he doesn't walk around people. He walks through them.

Chuck Norris once ate an entire bottle of sleeping pills. They made him blink.

Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer.

Chuck Norris is responsible for China's over-population. He hosted a Karate tournament in Beijing and all women within 1,000 miles became pregnant instantly.

Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.

When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down.

An anagram for Walker Texas Ranger is KARATE WRANGLER SEX. I don't know what that is, but it sounds AWESOME.

Chuck Norris doesn't stub his toes. He accidentally destroys chairs, bedframes, and sidewalks.

Using his trademark roundhouse kick, Chuck Norris once made a fieldgoal in RJ Stadium in Tampa Bay from the 50 yard line of Qualcomm stadium in San Diego.

Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks don't really kill people. They wipe out their entire existence from the space-time continuum.

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

Chuck Norris is currently suing myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.

Superman once watched an episode of Walker, Texas Ranger. He then cried himself to sleep.

Chuck Norris does not "style" his hair. It lays perfectly in place out of sheer terror.

Chuck Norris did in fact, build Rome in a day.

Chuck Norris doesn't play god. Playing is for children.

Chuck Norris once pulled out a single hair from his beard and skewered three men through the heart with it.

When Bruce Banner gets mad, he turns into the Hulk. When the Hulk gets mad, he turns into Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris kills anyone that asks, "You want fries with that" because by now everyone should know that Chuck doesn't ever want fries with anything. Ever.

Chuck Norris once kicked a horse in the chin. Its decendants are known today as Giraffes.

Chuck Norris once went skydiving, but promised never to do it again. One Grand Canyon is enough.

Human cloning is outlawed because if Chuck Norris were cloned, then it would be possible for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to meet another chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.

Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

If Chuck Norris round-house kicks you, you will die. If Chuck Norris' misses you with the round-house kick, the wind behind the kick will tear out your pancrea

The original title for Alien vs. Predator was Alien and Predator vs Chuck Norris. The film was cancelled shortly after going into preproduction. No one would pay nine dollars to see a movie fourteen seconds long.

Chuck Norris’ sperm is so badass, he had sex with Nicole Kidman, and 7 months later she prematurely gave birth to a Ford Excursion.

Kryptonite has been found to contain trace elements of Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks to the face. This is why it is so deadly to Superman.

Saddam Hussein was not found hiding in a "hole." Saddam was roundhouse-kicked in the head by Chuck Norris in Kansas, which sent him through the earth, stopping just short of the surface of Iraq.

Chuck Norris doesn't look both ways before he crosses the street... he just roundhouses any cars that get too close.

Chuck Norris doesnt wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.

The phrase 'break a leg' was originally coined by Chuck Norris's co-stars in Walker, Texas Ranger as a good luck charm, indicating that a broken leg might be the worst extent of their injuries. This never proved to be the case.

If you rearrange the letters in "Chuck Norris", they also spell "Crush Rock In". The words "with his fists" are understood.

Ozzy Osbourne bites the heads off of bats. Chuck Norris bites the heads off of Siberian Tigers.

He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword. He who lives by Chuck Norris, dies by the roundhouse kick.

The phrase 'dead ringer' refers to someone who sits behind Chuck Norris in a movie theater and forgets to turn their cell phone off.

When Chuck Norris works out on the Total Gym, the Total Gym feels like it's been raped.

Chuck Norris has never been in a fight, ever. Do you call one roundhouse kick to the face a fight?
« Last Edit: February 04 2006, 05:05 am by VexNet »

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #56 on: February 15 2006, 03:47 am »
What about love?
It's defective - it's always breaking in half
What about sex?
It's defective - it's never built to really last
What about your family?
It's defective - all the batteries are shot
What about your friends?
They're defective - all the parts are out of stock
What about hope?
It's defective - it's corroded and decayed
What about faith?
It's defective - it's tattered and it's frayed
What about your Gods?
They're defective - They forgot the warranty
What about your town?
It's defective - it's a dead end street to me
What about your school?
It's defective - it's a pack of useless lies
What about your work?
It's defective - it's a crock and then you die
What about your childhood?
It's defective - it's dead and buried in the past
What about your future?
It's defective - and you can shove it up your @$$!

Offline LSD

• - DECEASED -
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • SHUT UP VOICES or i'll poke you with a Q-tip again
« Reply #57 on: February 19 2006, 12:46 am »
^like that

- misfurtunes never come singly <-- i learned this in a bad way
« Last Edit: February 19 2006, 11:41 am by pretty »

((siggy made my me.. be nice.. its the first shit i make that actually turns ok- ))

Offline xx_chibirosie_xx

• Obsessed Fan
  • h-o-r-w-a-r-d...horward!! >.<
« Reply #58 on: February 19 2006, 11:34 am »
"If my friends were to jump off a cliff, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them" I'm not sure if that was the exact words...but oh well...:XD:

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #59 on: February 20 2006, 11:34 am »

Mr. T can simply walk into Mordor.

Once, a man asked Chuck Norris why he always roundhouse kicks. Chuck Norris opened his mouth to answer; but then Mr. T punched the guy in the chest and said, "I pity the fool who questions Chuck Norris."

Mr. T once owned a beauty parlor called "I Pretty the Fool". No matter what anyone asked for, they always receieved mohawks and a heavy dose of pity.

Mr. T invented the X-Ray, the G-String, the R-Rating and Jay-Z after a late-night drunken bender caused him to momentarily forget which letter he was.

George Bush received reports that Mr. T was in Iraq, and although his actions were futile, Bush sent the troops in to get this weapon of mass destruction out.

The turning point of World War II was not when the allies invaded Normandy, but when Mr. T was born and Hitler shot himself to avoid the consequences.

Mr. T was the first and only person to stop the Energizer Bunny.

Unlike Mario and Luigi, Mr. T cannot die by falling into a bottomless pit.

Mr T. and Chuck Norris decided to spar, they travelled to the only safe place in the Universe, the beginning of time. They bowed to each other and Chuck launched in with a roundhouse kick. Mr. T blocked it, and the resulting pressure wave is commonly called the Big Bang.

Mr.T once punched Chuck Norris at the exact moment he roundhouse kicked Mr.T in the chest. The result was the 80's.

Mr. T doesn't breathe; air just hides in his lungs for protection.

Mr T's chains are not made of gold; they are actually made of curium, one of the heaviest elements in existence. They were put there by the CIA to slow him down, and you're lucky they do, fool.

Mr. T is the reason the sky is blue. Don't ask stupid questions.

Mr. T once ate four 72 oz. steaks in 12 minutes. He spent the first 5 minutes laughing at the fact it takes Chuck Norris fifteen minutes to eat three.

Mr. T once captured Bigfoot, but released him after he shaved the beast and realized that it was just Chuck Norris walking around naked in the woods.

Mr. T invented fools. Realizing the magnitude of his folly, he then created Pity.

When Mr. T received his star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame, he made his handprints after the cement was dry.

On the A-team, Face, Haniabal, and Murdoch were all masters of disguise. Mr T didn't have to wear a disguise. The bad guys didn't recognize him out of fear.

Mr. T coined the phrase; "I see dead people," after the waiting staff at Denny's forgot his birthday.

Mr. T does not actually pity fools. He is just being sarcastic. No one has noticed because it is difficult to pick up such subtleties while being bludgeoned.

Gravity doesn’t exist. Mr. T just pities everything to stay down. Birds and planes are exempt because they are shaped like Ts.

Mr. T was once involved in a head-on car crash, and he was the only survivor. Mr. T was walking at the time.

Mr. T's Mohawk is so scared of Mr. T that it started running to his beard for help.

One day when Mr. T was just a little T doing push-ups on the schoolyard, he heard some kids singing "I'm a little tea-pot." Thinking those kids were tarnishing his reputation by associating T and pot, mini Mr. T proceeded to rip off the kids' handles and dislocate their spouts before tipping them over and knocking them out.
« Last Edit: February 20 2006, 11:49 am by VexNet »