Poll

Who would win if both fought each other?

Syaoran Li (CCSakura)
9 (20.5%)
Syaoran (Tsubasa)
20 (45.5%)
Neither one: both are too evenly matched
15 (34.1%)

Total Members Voted: 42

AuthorTopic: One-on-one Fight: Syaoran Li (CCSakura) vs Syaoran (Tsubasa)  (Read 37547 times)

Offline muhi_kira

• New Fan
  • syaoran was so cool
Re: One-on-one Fight: Syaoran Li (CCSakura) vs Syaoran (Tsubasa)
« Reply #60 on: April 22 2007, 04:41 am »
OMG!!! so difficult question
 i vote TRC syaoran ^_^

Offline Takeru

• Former Staff
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #61 on: April 22 2007, 10:19 am »
They both know martial arts, so that counts for something. TRC Syaoran's older, and most likely stronger and faster, so that may contribute. CCS Syaoran's younger, so he's a smaller target, and he also knows magic, which would definitely play in his favor. TRC Syaoran also has that flaming sword (Nietono no Shana, anyone?) and seems more adept with it, but he's also got that balance handicap going against him.

I say even match.
The world won't give me a chance. I'm done asking for one.

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #62 on: April 24 2007, 02:04 am »
TRC Syaoran's Base Rank is 0-32.

CCS Syaoran's Base Rank is 10-28.

In SHMUP analysis, CCS gets a jump in power but fizzles (see rank).

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #63 on: April 24 2007, 10:34 am »
BTW I unlocked the poll for those who haven't voted yet ;)

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Kaze no Shikyo

• New Fan
  • Wings of a Dream
« Reply #64 on: April 26 2007, 09:12 pm »
i believe that CCS syaoran would win because he has been studying martial arts for longer and his magic is more developed where as Tsubasa syaoran has been taught basics and developed his skills from there also his magic is the fire from huen (soz if spelt wrong) and it is rarely used as well as it being undeveloped.
Kaze no Shikyo

From the Spark of Friendship
To the Flame of Love
From sun by day
To Moon by Night
In shadow or in light
My Heart will be Yours
Forever

あなたを私の感じと待っていること
私はただ別のものに連れ去られることを恐れている

Swallow's dance

Offline Kurogane_Lover

• Sarcastic One
« Reply #65 on: December 05 2007, 09:29 am »
This is a really hard question i think, both Syaoran from CCS and Syaoran from Tsubasa is good. But if i had to chose it would be Syaron from Tsubasa I like him more than CCS Syaoran i started to lik  Syaoran from Tsubasa right away I think he has more personality than from CCS   
I agree, so I voted for Tsubasa Syaoran.

Offline Keichii

• Zettai ni Mamoru yo
« Reply #66 on: November 04 2008, 12:22 pm »
I voted for TRC Syaoran.

His skills are the same with CCS Syaoran demo TRC Syaoran's skills are much more improved.

Offline Qiara Koduki

• New Fan
« Reply #67 on: December 20 2008, 12:03 am »
TOUGH decision. I think I always said that to every question / poll. I want to say, that depends. Why? 'cause are we talking about Syaoran real or clone? If real then he automaticly equal. He got his skill from his father him self! Even the names are the same raitei shorai. And they both lean martial arts. If clone then.... hmm..... he have Fye's magic................ I rather not vote, but I already did!

There's more then a royal palace, look outside the window, who knows? Adventure awaits...

Offline marian hime

• the sassiest princess
« Reply #68 on: April 21 2009, 11:26 pm »
I`d love to say even but Syaoran Li has a lot to learn.
Syaoran(tsubasa) was more trained than Li. Even if they are the same person, I`d say the older one`s better.
-- I need to search my feathers. Oh, Syaoran...

"She won`t remember him no matter what"

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #69 on: April 22 2009, 09:42 am »
Heh...old thread still gets new responses :)

"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"

Offline light09

« Reply #70 on: June 15 2009, 01:28 am »
hmm...to what I know and understand syaoran TRC and syaoran CCS are NOT the same person even the dimensions and stuff...they are not the same people.
the R.syaoran is actually the son of the syaoran and sakura from CCS. and the C.syaoran is ..well the clone syaoran of the real one. I digress..
back to topic,
i agree with what moezychan stated about syaoran CCS, but we forget about the age difference.
CCS syaoran is younger than TRC syaoran.I think the reason CCS syaoran lets his emotions get in the way is that...he was young and new to this strong affections for someone(CCS sakura). TRC syaoran is older, probably mid teens-late teens and so he would be more mature and more in control of his emotions.

as for who would win if they were at the same age...I think TRC/son syaoran would win b/c he is the offspring of two powerful magicians, descendant of clow..and son of card mistress. Magic-wise= TRC syaoran....fighting-wise...well in CCS it's a shojo ..so I didn't see much physical fighting from him ..whereas TRC is a shounen I saw lots of fighting from TRCsyaoran, that is also another point to notice....b/c we see more of one side fightin...stating who would win...in physical combat is difficult. Therefore for me to decide who would win would be biased cuz i would choose TRC syaoran.

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #71 on: June 15 2009, 03:25 am »
I pretty much think now the TRC version would most likely win but those finally finding this thread now and making comments...keep in mind the poll was made almost 4 years ago and since that time, the TRC Syaoran (R, C, XYZ, whatever!) has evolved in powers and abilities. The CCS version didn't have that option so one can only assume what his capabilities are after the CCS series ended.

Offline light09

« Reply #72 on: June 25 2009, 03:04 pm »
Arcademan<--agreed

I made a mistake I meant to say magic-wise=CCS syaoran...
as for the new chapter that came out recently....i just want to say that Clamp is stirring up so many twists that i hope they can somehow resolve it..cuz it's running thru my mind about ...well who the heck came first?...chicken or the egg situation...it's like a loop...when did it actually begin?