AuthorTopic: The Post Thread 3 (AKA the meaningless thread)  (Read 80153 times)

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
Re: The Post Thread 3 (AKA the meaningless thread)
« Reply #440 on: June 10 2005, 03:20 pm »
HAHA!! same.. i don't remember all the dates and stuff even if people are like make a story up and stuff.. and i'm like uh it still doens't help me.. LMAO!! haha

well i'm off.. it's really late now.. 1:20 am..o.O whoo.. my mom would kill me if she was here.. LMAO!! i'll be back on tomorrow at around 6 or 7.. BYE PEOPLE and good night..

and again.. fisah good luck on your exam.. and endoh hope you feel better.. XD
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #441 on: June 10 2005, 03:24 pm »
See ya, I better hit it to bed tooo, but I took a nap lol.'

BYE
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline S. Espoire

• Its Sakura Espoire. Another Fai fan.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #442 on: June 10 2005, 03:46 pm »
whoa you guys seem to have tough times.
Well I m having great times. Nowdays I m having Car Driving lessons everyday from a proffesional. (thank god not from my father as he scolds a lot and that makes me do even more mistakes.) Well I m really enjoying them :). I was so excited about it but even when I do learn driving I won't acually be able to drive much coz here we get license only after you'r 18 and I'm going to b 16 in november. Well, i''ll just have to wait a lot.
Day before yesterday was a really long day for me. I had to attend coachings for about 7 hrs and I was reaching there in a van which was late so in my hurry while coming out I ripped my jeans from just above the knee to down the end :surprised:. It was ripped really bad and I even had a wound but that wasn't anything serios. the problem was that the cut in the pant was in such a place that whenever I sat it used to open up in a very wierd way. Then at the coaching there was some electricity problem due to which the air conditioner wasn't working and the temperature was nearly 35 C -_-. I wasn't even able to go out of the class during the breaks as then I'll be showing my torn jeans to everyone. I just sat all day in that hot room  with my bag kept in  an angle to hid it. I thought it was going to be a very embarassing day but actually it turned out quite fun with my friends making jokes on it and I was having good laughs with them. They were asking me weather I'm trying to start a new fashion. A new way of wearing trousers etc. So in all It turned out fun. :)
Wow that was a long post. just thought about posting something about whats happening in my life as here ppl are having problems in the user game as they don't relly know me :sweatdrop:.( very cool game and good way to know about others)
Cousin: Ruby chan
Imoto chan: Zeldi, lika-chi
Aunt: Sakaki san

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #443 on: June 10 2005, 07:56 pm »
Unbelievable! School started here and I wasn't able to post for one week! :hehe:
I hate it when that happens.

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #444 on: June 11 2005, 10:24 am »
school started just now for you ralea?? ?_? what the..

o.O man you get to drive already S. espoire!! NOT FAIR!! i so wish i could drive.. like all my other friends.. only 2 more years.. yes!!!

o.O i'm back but it's 8.. haha.. had a great day today.. let's see a little summary of all the great things.. except one thing.. XD haha

school.. - boring and hot!!! haha.. xD
lunch - wasted $20 for science project.. i swear radio shack is a rip off!! don't go there if you have a place like that where you live!!!!!!!
school - hot!!!!!!!!!!!

went to movies xD watched mr. and mrs. smith.. pretty good movie.. hehe.. xD best movie i saw this year.. i have to say.. haha..
then i went shopping for my jap magazines.. and noticed i lost my wallet with like $100 inside.. and i ran back to movie theatre and found it.. (thankfully *sigh) then bought magazines and saw these cool GSD pictures.. HAHA there was a cover covering the real picture and i thought the cover was the picture so i didn't bother buying it.. because it was someone i didn't like (shinn!!! kill him!!!) but then the guy at the store explained to me how it was under the cover and i'm like o.O!!! and i looked for the one i wanted.. and it was!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha.. so happy.. i would have screamed if it was something else.. HAHA!!!
then took sticker pictures with yurie_hime.. xD so cool.. ran out of time for decorating though.. then ate jap food for dinner.. yummy.. hehe

AH!!! finally i got my jap magazines.. newtype june and animage june too.. xD YES!! been waiting over a month.. and i got a bonus GSD folder!! YEA!! and a new info book on GSD too.. xD and GSD stickers.. *starry eyes.. next issue of newtype will have info book on lacus and kira.. *starry eyes.. i can't wait.. YES!! haha today was a fun day too.. haha i was suppose to be for my friend's birthday but i was hardly with her.. :sweatdrop: haha.. whoopss.. haha!! but going to make it up to her by getting her a special present.. xD
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline hime_yurie

• Friends forever!
  • Big Fan
  • ~Yurie~
« Reply #445 on: June 11 2005, 11:48 am »
yup yup it was so kool. we were like scanning through the magazines and ppl were staring at us cuz we were so loud >< lol. but they were sooooo kool. i can't believ Shinn got first place ><Kira deservers better than that. hmmmi think stella or lunamaria should be 2nd instead of Cagalli. so LIKA what we gonna get for her pressie ><

BFF

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #446 on: June 11 2005, 12:07 pm »
got no clue.. i really hate getting presents when i'm not really sure what they like.. *sigh it sucks..

o god.. that reminds me.. i should get something for my dad as a welcome back present.. :sweatdrop: he's coming back tomorrow!!!!!!!! yea!!!!!! and also for father's day to.. uh oh.. i totally don't know what to get him.. AH!! tie?? nah.. umm ties?? ah! i just mentioned that.. haha.. what about a wallet?? ?_? too expensive.. haha.. card holder.. O.O what the.. that's so weird.. haha..

yurie.. athrun got first not shinn.. and i agree cagalli hasn't been the best lately.. so she shouldn't have gotten 2nd.. haha.. i mean like kira has been getting #1 for monthly top male characters for the past i think 3 months.. o.O go kira!!! haha

Offline hime_yurie

• Friends forever!
  • Big Fan
  • ~Yurie~
« Reply #447 on: June 11 2005, 12:14 pm »
YA KIRA.

hmmm i really should start watching gundam seed destiny. lol. now where should i dwld it

BFF

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #448 on: June 11 2005, 12:15 pm »
i'll give you the website.. remain me..

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #449 on: June 11 2005, 01:47 pm »
Argh! I'm angry...and hyper...and extremely confused.
I'm angry because we had to do poetry presentation and the bell rang before I got to go up (they had skipped me because I hadn't finished writing mine out...I was slow). But I did finish my poem but because I didn't present it I got a big fat 0! Well that ultimately pissed me off! Ahh well...I have a high B in that class anyways..I don't care if my mark drops.
I'm hyper because...err...I don't know why! I was bouncing around all day today...even when Meghan smacked me in the head with a tennis ball in PE and ended up lying on the ground the whole block. (by accident!). I just laughed about it all day!
And I"m confused because someone sent me one of those "Someone has a crush on you!" emails where you go to the site and then you guess who it is! Argh! I've tried so many people and I can't figure it out! It's probably just some random person....I shouldn't  bother.
But it was nice thinking someone liked me like that.
Argh, now I've gotten myself depressed! i'm going to get something with sugar in it to hype me up again!
Toddlez! [err...remind me to never say that again]
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #450 on: June 11 2005, 02:15 pm »
OMG!! i got one of those emails today too.. o.O holy.. but i just deleted it thinking it was just crap.. HAHA!!! maybe i'll go and check it now.. lolz.. xD i doubt anyone likes me now.. besides i don't want to have anything to do with like or love right now.. haha

i bet it's just a prank HAHA!! lolz..

anyways i was really hyper a while ago.. *sigh right now i'm calm.. and so bored and hungry.. dinner wasn't really filling.. haha well i'm off to search for food.. xD

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #451 on: June 11 2005, 07:46 pm »
you all got that crush email too ? that freaked me out. i started to think someone was stalking me o.O
but i bet its just auto emailing, too much of a coincidence for all of us to get one :D
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
« Reply #452 on: June 11 2005, 09:22 pm »
-- 'Expect the unexpected' -- Keroberos (Cardcaptor Sakura) --
-- To err is human; to really foul things up takes a computer. --
Robin Sena's Card Sets: Download Here (Last Updated: 12th May 2006 10.10PM AEST)
------------------------------------------------
I host this domain, be nice :) and Read the Forum Rules!
Avatar made by Sofiacardcaptors. Signature image by Bluetopaz
 My WoW Characters | Support CapturedWings.net | Web-Hosting Now Available