AuthorTopic: The Post Thread 3 (AKA the meaningless thread)  (Read 80483 times)

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
Re: The Post Thread 3 (AKA the meaningless thread)
« Reply #420 on: June 09 2005, 12:50 pm »
*achoo!! AH!! stupid allergies are killing me.. i feel like i'm sick.. stuffy nose.. *sniff sniff

o.O good weather for fisah that's good..

AH HA!! i know why my post count is super weird.. it's because all my posts are getting deleted.. haha because it's spam and crap.. *sigh.. bad me.. *hits self 10 times. ow.. that really hurts ya know.. lolz.. XD well i can't wait until the weekend.. because it's the weekend!! but i don't look forward to seeing my guitar teacher.. O.O!!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #421 on: June 09 2005, 12:52 pm »
wow..there's rain where you guys live? I'm jealous, haha.  :keke:
It's scorching over here..hmmm 98+ degrees now.. -_- so...hot....I had to carry my viola everywhere after lessons cause I was afraid it'll be damaged by the heat. Everyone was staring at me like some wierdo

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #422 on: June 09 2005, 01:03 pm »
don't worry. haha.. you're not a weirdo. XD hehe.. i know that

i want rain right now!! but it gets pretty cold and windy at night. but that's night. in the morning it's friking hot!! 98 F right? that's like 30 in C.. AH!! i feel your pain okamirei!! hehe.. XD it's been tihs hot for the whole month of june so far.. and there's this festival i'm in next next weekend and it's outside. i'm going to die in this heat soon!! AH!!

and i'm starting to go outside for gym again.. o.o oh no. i'm going to die from heat this year!! AH!!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline hime_yurie

• Friends forever!
  • Big Fan
  • ~Yurie~
« Reply #423 on: June 10 2005, 11:36 am »
awww i feel so sry for u okameri. hmm but its not that weird for ppl in my high school to cary instruments around the school because we have this thing called Arts York which talented students for art of music go to. so we see ppl carrying all sorts of instruments from guitars, violas, violins etc. ^-^ my house is actually kinda cold lol. but i no, lika kept complaining to me how hot she was XD and that she wants ice cream =D NEED RAIN. o god of rain give us rain. my garden is withering away -__- and my flowers dying.

BFF

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #424 on: June 10 2005, 12:04 pm »
aww poor flowers.. hehe..

yea i am still hot.. i'm sweating like hell!! AH!! and i still want my ice cream. must buy tomorrow.. hehe.. XD

i need rain too.. XD where is the rain.. how can the weather be 30 something for like TWO weeks. it's not possible!!!! rain where are you?? i want rain.

Offline hime_yurie

• Friends forever!
  • Big Fan
  • ~Yurie~
« Reply #425 on: June 10 2005, 12:25 pm »
wheeeeeeee lets put a petition in school for a RAIN DANCE LMAO lol. jkjk but that would be hilarious

BFF

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #426 on: June 10 2005, 01:05 pm »
haha. that would also get us out of class.. *ponders.. not a bad idea.. YEA so it will start tomorrow.. lolz.. haha

o god.. it's still hot and it's 11.. AH!! too hot!! *sigh might be my desk light right under me.. HAHA.. just might be.. xD

well better go to sleep soon.. have school.. >< and then watching movie yea!! hehe.. mr. and mrs. smith.. o.O can't wait.. and getting my jap magazines too.. *cheers!!

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #427 on: June 10 2005, 01:39 pm »
Woah, I haven't been on here in about two days now.
Stupid computers and lack of them. My brother has been on it non-stop the past few days since he finally got his StarCraft Game working again. We got our old computer working again, but we can't get it to connect to the internet while the other computer is connected. So we gotta alternate whenever someone needs the internet. At the moment, it's me! So I'm taking the oportunity to use the better computer (the recently crashed...believe it or not, is IS better) to do things that I can't do upstairs. [sigh] so much work.
I've had up to two panic attacks so far this week, and I ain't likin' it. And I just had a breakdown about 10 minutes ago. Meh, it was a good cry.
Well, again. Just thought I'd drop by to say I wasn't dead . . . but I've got work to do so I might not be on again for awhile (there goes keeping up with my posts :tongue3: )
Have fun without me!
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #428 on: June 10 2005, 01:47 pm »
aw..don't go, Endoh! *hugs*
oo, I want to see Mr. and Mrs. Smith  :keke: It seems really good. Waiting for my Tsubasa character guide to come  -_- ...too bad it's in jap. ah..I can't read it >-<
It's...HOT...dancing for rain will just make you sweat more...I'll pray for rain in seiza position instead  :greengrin: om...om...
-gasp- I see clouds! too bad they're so tiny...
« Last Edit: June 10 2005, 02:25 pm by Okamirei »

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #429 on: June 10 2005, 02:24 pm »
we have huge clouds. but there's no rain so far.. *sigh

no endoh is gone.. *cries.. maybe she'll come back on msn.. then i can talk to her.. hehe.. ^^ whoo.. sounds like she had a really bad day.. or few days.. *sigh..

i'll tell you how mr. and mrs. smith turn out.. but i won't ruin it for you. XD..

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #430 on: June 10 2005, 02:34 pm »
The rain has STOPPED! Pretty sure I mentioned that, lol

Poor Endoh, I hope things work out.
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #431 on: June 10 2005, 02:38 pm »
rain stopped for fisah.. but sun still up for me.. AH!! sun please go away.. whoo.. isn't that weird.. it's usually the other way around.. haha..

but it's just been WAY too hot these days.. i think i lost like 2 pounds at least.. from sweating.. AH!! that sounds bad.. ><

o.O i should be sleeping.. but i'm not.. haha not tired.. plus my hair still wet from washing it.. and it's 12:30.. o.O bad lika.. HAHA and i still didn't do my science homework.. HAHA

i never do my science homework.. haven't been doing it since like april.. O.O i'm so bad.. HAHA

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #432 on: June 10 2005, 02:49 pm »
I have my first exam tommrow! its social!

WOW, losing 2 pounds from sweating....HAHAHA, if someone really wants to lose weight, just sweat >_>
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #433 on: June 10 2005, 02:53 pm »
HAHA!! very true.. my friend the other day was like i know a great way to lose weight, then my other friend (who thinks she's fat when she's thin) went like what!?!??!! and the first friend was like wear lots of layers and exercise to sweat.. lolz. XD

o.O first exam tomorrow.. good luck fisah.. tomorrow's my friend's bday.. haha.. XD.. gambatte.. XD wish the best of luck..

my first exam is exactly 2 weeks later.. HAHA lots of time to study and then fail the exam later.. HAHA

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #434 on: June 10 2005, 02:56 pm »
Aww, you'll pass, hehee, at least you better! LOL, jk

I wish myself luck too, but its just social, no biggie, all you need is to know everything about CANADA!

LOL, I have friends like that too, except, your not considered fat unless your like 100 + right, no to mention your age matters too. SWEAT WORKOUT all the way. LOL
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #435 on: June 10 2005, 02:59 pm »
Ahh I have no attention span, screw homework! MuahahahA!
Aww, thanks guys! Yeah, I have had some bad days ...err... or weeks more like it. But I feel better when I come on here. . . you guys always make me feel better.
Although I did go a little nuts this morning [read my blog http://www.spaces.msn.com/members/endohmiharu ]
I keep looking at my hand and I feel like freaking out. But at least my nails look pretty! (courtesy of the nail polish I found on the desk).
Ahh, I seem to calm down whenever I hear the song Birds by Maaya Sakamoto . . .odd....I just like it so much!
Ahh, it's 10PM...ANGEL TIME! Aww, I feel so bad...Connor is gone...er...for now...[crazy fanatic]
Sigh, I seem to be the only one who watches it now . . .I feel so left out.
Oh well, I'm off to watch it now! Also to watch the Daily SHow, cause I always need a good laugh before I go to bed.
G'Night!
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #436 on: June 10 2005, 03:04 pm »
weeeeee! it's endoh!!! i was just about to say how come i didn't see you come on msn.. but then i'm not on.. HAHA!!!

i'll talk to you tomorrow on msn then..

AH!! fisah is making me pass my exams. *gulp.. haha.. i guess you have the right.. my real mom will probably go nuts if i don't pass my subjects.. HAHA!!! i might fail my geography or maybe get a 50 to 70 range.. AH!! that's bad.. but my teacher doesn't teach.. so i don't know anything.. HAHA my stupid friend today in geography was like you just have to memorize everything he says.. and i'm like o ok so he talks about himself all the time.. and i thought and went he has two dogs!! WOW!! i got it.. LMAO!!

it so doesn't help when the teacher doesn't teach but talks about himself all the time.. *sigh

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #437 on: June 10 2005, 03:08 pm »
LOL I get it, offtopic teachers as well ^^

Birds is so nice, I love it, its so addictive, and yeah, its a great song to appreciate ^^

Exams are stupid! I don't find the point in them, its insanity! I hate going through my GIGANTIC binder looking for the entire course notes.GRRR. Ah well, itll all be over soon, FOR ALL OF US.
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #438 on: June 10 2005, 03:13 pm »
it better *sigh.. i have nothing in my geography binder.. HAHA!! he never gives us USEFUL notes.. lolz.. my friends who are in a different geo class have their binders full.. haha and i have hardly anything.. he spends like the whole 75 minutes talking about himself.. AH!! i don't want to learn about him.. *sigh and the period always feels like 2 hours too.. geo sucks..

i never did good in the social studies department.. (geo and history) i have a feeling i might not pass history during the summer time.. lolz.. xD might have to take it during the school year after all.. LMAO!!!

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #439 on: June 10 2005, 03:18 pm »
History is horrible. I cant stand Social..period! I have something against it, maybe its the belief that I have something against the fact were learning about dead ppl. No offense to the dead ones though. The past is the past, we really don't have to think about it..or need it. Its the FUTURE that counts!

Geo is horrible. I think I failed that module too, lol. I can't stand looking at maps and pinpointing places. >.<
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki