AuthorTopic: The Post Thread 3 (AKA the meaningless thread)  (Read 80527 times)

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
Re: The Post Thread 3 (AKA the meaningless thread)
« Reply #400 on: June 08 2005, 10:27 am »
you're not alone.. i promise haha.. i have summer school too.. *sigh

but there's one thing i'm really happy about right now.. GSD!!! o yea.. thanks to fisah.. i love the spoilers.. *starry eyes..

AH!! dam heat.. it's way to hot right now.. in my house but it's more cool outside.. O.O haha.. thanks to the wind.. i want to just stand outside until the sun sets.. hehe.. XD
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #401 on: June 08 2005, 10:33 am »
Those spoilers really make you think, er, my head hurts...lol.

Its pouring here in Calgary! In fact, there might be a flood! Its crazy, the thunder triggered the wires for the fire alarm twice and we had to go outside twice! In the rain! I'm so sick >.<

I wish it was hot >_>
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Jas-chan

• Big Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #402 on: June 08 2005, 10:38 am »
I'll trade with you fisah! you'll be in the capitol of the USA (close enough) and probaly the hottest place in the US.

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #403 on: June 08 2005, 10:39 am »
Really?! LOL, wish we did, *sigh* Its still raining, damn rain, it makes you so depressed. At first it was awesome since Calgary barely has rain, but now its sickening.
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

warauKuro-rin

« Reply #404 on: June 08 2005, 10:40 am »
I wish I was where you are, fisah. I love rain sooo much. Here, it's just desert, and I've only seen it rain once. v_v Ah, well.

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #405 on: June 08 2005, 10:41 am »
Really!? Rain is awesome, but if there is too much of it, you get sick of it.

Where do you live?
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

warauKuro-rin

« Reply #406 on: June 08 2005, 10:46 am »
I live in Mesa, Arizona, US of A. It is so hot here! We need rain.

Offline Jas-chan

• Big Fan
« Reply #407 on: June 08 2005, 10:49 am »
I love rain, thunderstorms, and hurricanes (I sure am strange) and most of all... BLACKOUTS :heh:
Live about  30-40 minutes from Washington DC

warauKuro-rin

« Reply #408 on: June 08 2005, 10:56 am »
Cool! Blackouts are awesome, haven't experienced one since that huge one in Ohio. Does anyone like snow?

Offline Jas-chan

• Big Fan
« Reply #409 on: June 08 2005, 11:02 am »
I like snow!! cept I have crappy snow gloves... its also a good practice for taking pics..and sledding..not skiing, after that ski lift incednet I refuse to ski...and snowball fights!!

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #410 on: June 08 2005, 11:24 am »
I'm getting sick of snow too! Down with prespitation!

I want some real spring here, its so cold! Its either snowy, rainy, or just windy!

Blackouts are awesome, especially in school, its nice missing classes ^^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #411 on: June 08 2005, 12:41 pm »
haha i learnt that calgary has cool weather for my geography project.. :okay: haha.. XD yup yup

it's raining there!! i wish it was raining here!! AH!! it's so dam hot right now.. and it's almost 11 too.. and it's friking hot.. i'm sweating like i'm wearing a fur coat right now!! AH!!

blackouts are wicked.. i had one a while back.. hehe was fun.. XD played cards with my parents. we had family time. lolz. XD

i never had blackouts in school. wish i did though.. *sigh
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #412 on: June 08 2005, 01:01 pm »
I have the unpredictable BC weather.
Take yesterday for example,  the weather guy (who I can no longer trust) said it was going to rain all day.
So I prepared, dressed in my thick sweater and my black pants.
25 degrees celcius all day! Man, was I roasting. Ahh, then the next day I came prepared for hot weather, AND IT RAINED!
Ahh! It happens all the time. So now, I just wear what i wear until I become immune to all temperatures.
Pssh, like that will happen.

Ahh, I've had another crappy day. Half way through school I started feeling like crap so I called home and Mark said he would come get me because mom was in Victoria [downtown]. So I waited outside for him to come get me, but he never showed up. I waited for about an hour, and still, no sign of him. I didn't bother calling him again, because whenever I do he always freaks out at me and calls me a [insert hurtful word]'n impatient [insert another hurtful word]. Plus, the office freaks out if you use the phone too much, so I just gave up and walked home. I now realise how much of an idiot I am because I was walking on a sprained foot and I had a heavy bag and binder with a few text books, and a sinus headache. And to walk from the school to my house takes about an hour. Pssh, that was hell...I never thought I was going to go home.
Err, you're probably wondering why I didn't just go sit in the nurses office at the school. Well, it smells real bad in there, haha. Plus, the nurse there is a [insert hurtful word], and she just calls you a hypocondriac (even if you're bleeding from the eyes, she'll call you that) and sends you to class. Plus, one of the main reasons I wanted to go home was to get away from that hell hole. I guess you could say I had another one of my anxiety attacks...just not that bad, I just felt I needed to get the hell out of there before I went bezerk. [sigh] me and my messed up mind.
Ahh, anyways...so I got home and my mom was there. She comes up and laughs, "Why didn't you call again?" Turns out, Mark couldn't come get me because my mom took off with the car and Mark didn't have the keys to the truck. So no one bothered to call the school and have them page me (over the intercomy thingy majig). My mom asked who gave me a ride and I told her that I walked and she just laughs at me. [sigh] my mother, ladies and gentleman. So I just walked [or hobbled, more or less] to my room and went straight to sleep . . .for 5 minutes. My dad came in and started screaming at me about my math mark....that sure helps a headache. So Mark came in and started screaming at dad, saying that all this screaming doesn't help me. Wow, great observation. THEN my MOM came in and started screaming at all of us saying if we all didn't shut up SHE was going to have a mental breakdown.
[sigh] my family ladies and gentleman.
Wow, I've sure rambled alot [but hey, some of you should be used to that by now]
Haha, I've been told that if I wrote out my life story . . .people would think it was fiction! Muaha, maybe I should...?
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #413 on: June 08 2005, 01:35 pm »
aww.. endoh you ok now?? hope you're feeling better.. XD

25 degrees ONLY in BC?? haha.. i will laugh at that because it's been 30!!! here in toronto for the past few days.. and last week was high 20s all week.. *sigh.. it's hell here right now.. i want it to rain so badly.. AH!!

they said it was going to rain but it never did.. why!! how can it not rain in such hot weather!!!

well it's better now.. nice and cool outside when it's night.. XD hehe..

endoh.. hope you feel better again.. XD if you want to talk more or if you're still not feeling better or whatever you can always message me XD.. just trying to help and i'm bored because all my friends ditched me.. *sihg

so sad.. 2 of my closest friends ditched me to game.. O.O i seriously am no gamer.. haha i can't play anything except DDR.. haha.. one is playing ragnarok and the other kingdom hearts.. god what great friends.. *sigh. haha i think i'm starting to be a loner again.. *cries

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #414 on: June 08 2005, 02:46 pm »
Aww poor Endoh and lika-chi ;________;

At least this forum makes the pain go away! *corny harp music plays*

I wish it was hot down here, when I lived in BC, the weather was wacky, but you get use to it, at least it alternates, unlike a certain province *glares* And when I use to live in Toronto, I use to camp out in my backyard at nights, it was awesome, but musquitos were losers >.<

I have an ear infection >_> Predictable for me though, had them since I was little, cept it hurts like a [beep]. GRR. I have to go to the doctors, my mom thinks its serious, my dad blames music. Music soothes me ya baffoon ^^

Anyway, better go to sleep, I have my cousins sleeping over since there moving soon 0.0 I'll miss em though, but there little tykes, cute and huggable, but loud as hell. Me thinks that ear infection wont get any better.

good night everyone!
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

warauKuro-rin

« Reply #415 on: June 09 2005, 03:37 am »
awww, everyone seems to have bad news ;__; We must SMILE!!

I hope you three are feeling better!  I'm horrible ;;_;; I miss my cousins a lot, mostly because they were so funny and sweet! [I have 3 here is the US ages: 11, 18, and 13. In Mexico I have... about 13 or more v_v don't know half of them] Anyway, another swimming day for me, it's so friggin hot! I'll just listen to the radio and write for my remaining awake time.

Hope your guy's days are going fine!

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #416 on: June 09 2005, 06:11 am »
it's so hot again!! 30 degrees again!! and tomorrow it's 30 again!! god.. what's with the weather.. AH!! and my nanny won't turn on the AC. i mean if you want me to die, don't kill him from the super friking hot weather.. god!!!

i think i'm going to lose like 10 pounds from sweating so much over this summer.. haha.. XD what a great way to keep fit.. lolz

stupid allergies.. AH!! i hate them so much. my eyes are killing already. *sigh it's time when i say that i want to rip my eyes out now.. this happens every year!!! i don't like it.. and i've been sneezing all day today. -__-"... *sigh.. stupid weather and season!!

i think we skipped spring this year.. we went from winter right into summer. i swear toronto's weather is CRAZY this year.. it was freezing during winter and it was snowing during april!!! O.O

mommy's gone.. and uh not fisah but my real mommy.. *cries.. T___T.. she went to vancouver to visit my daddy.. *cries..  but she left me with 400$ o yea!! haha.. but i got no time to spend it this weekend.. AH which sucks.. i have guitar then on sunday i have to work on my geography project.. yes another geography haha. but we're building a community for this project.. -___-

well i must find a way to cool down now..

Offline Jas-chan

• Big Fan
« Reply #417 on: June 09 2005, 10:15 am »
yea..here we skipped spring*sniffle* during spring break it was like 32C then 2 weeks later, we were all wearing coats again. Whee.. 11 hours till im in a plane to Taiwan (I knew I should've bought shounen jump at the bookstore.. darn) then 24 hours of watching the same movies over and over again (record-Treasure Planet..14  times..'cluding all the other times seen). I will try to post when I'm there. And try to watch some Tsubasa Chronicle if I can..on a TV stead of computer (I really dunno why my relatives have NHK...they know japanese?)

I should sleep.. get 10 hours of sleep like a normal kid 'cept the fact that I've been sleeping 7-6 hours for the last 2 years.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #418 on: June 09 2005, 12:25 pm »
o.O NHK!! i want that channel.. haha.. but with subtitles please. XD i would love that so much

blah it's getting how again.. haha i close my windows to a smaller gap and it gets hot again. haha AH!! i don't like this weather. i want rain rain rain!!. *does the rain dance...

dam still no rain.. *sigh i guess i'll let nature take its course and make rain itself.. haha

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #419 on: June 09 2005, 12:46 pm »
The rain has stop! *dances* And its sunny again! School is okay so far!
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki