AuthorTopic: Chapter 168  (Read 3336 times)

Offline redeternity

• "Your Sakura is waiting.."
  • Good Fan
Chapter 168
« on: October 03 2007, 02:08 am »
raws are out now at cloud9-alice's! :D (no translation as of yet)
http://pics.livejournal.com/cloud9_alice/gallery/000585a2?page=1

Show content
I was really dissapointed by the spoilers but the actual chapter seems sooooo much better (I think so anyway.. but probably nobody else will like it xD).. I can't wait for the translation!

My thoughts=
R!Syaoran looks too cute in the bottom panel on page 2!
Bwahaha armgrab <3
I must know the reason for R!Syaoran's shocked expressions!
How many times did he smile in one chapter!!! yay! *collapses with fangirly happiness*

*Edit* Translation by iamsocool!
« Last Edit: October 03 2007, 03:58 am by redeternity »

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
Re: Chapter 168
« Reply #1 on: October 03 2007, 05:02 am »
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that was a very less action chapter like the ones before, but It have to much Info (Info to confirm the things we supposed to know)

Show content
Xiao-Lang & Watanuki looked very hansome there!!!!!!!!!!!
To much info!!!!!! To much bla, bla, but now I have things clear now
FWR is very badddddddddd (jijijiji), But the most important thing ther is:
1. What was the price that payed Tomoyo?
2. WHAT IS THE CONNECTION BETWEEN Xiao-Lang & Watanuki!!!!! I was thinking something like past-future connection, parallel situation in space & time situation, I don't know but I think Xiao-Lang is the parallel CCS Xiao and Watanuki posibly is some kind of antecessor...........
CLAMP is evil!!!!! I want to know many things!!!!!

I really want to read Chapter 169, but we have to wait 2 weeks, next week is a break  :BangHead:

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #2 on: October 03 2007, 06:51 am »
Show content
one hting i liked is how yuuko was saying that FWR has no idea that all 4(5) made it out of celes.... but didnt after the celes arc closed FWR was cursing yuuko and mokona? i oughta look back at that. but still, he'll be very surprised that all 4 are still in the game XP
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Møon Li

• Aishiteru SyaorAndru <3
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #3 on: October 03 2007, 01:16 pm »
Show content
Aaaah finally... Syaoran and Watanuki talked to each other... I'm still dying to know what's the link between them, perhaps lost brother?? dunno, wanna know! T_T hehe... but most important... did you see that Syaoran's cute-handsome-sexy-tender face when he's saying "because you and I are closer than anyone" <3 <3 <3  *dies* OMG I'm getting crazy :XD:

When we love, we want to be better than we already are... and love makes us better"

♥ Syaoran Loves Me ♥

~*Forum Family*~
Daughters: Okamirei, Star Wings
Little sisters:pretty.sofiacardcaptors.babypigggy.TimeMachine.bie liao.charcoalz.kudan.Aya-Chan.Kairi.SailorYue.tsubasaHime199.EuphoriaBliss.nicole_shimun
Little brothers: 89757knight.Kouichi
Nieces: Moonflower121.hikari_blaze.Monse-chan.littlekitty
Cousins: Director of Music.aishiteru.

Møon LUNiTe CHRoNiCLE

Offline redeternity

• Good Fan
« Reply #4 on: October 03 2007, 11:55 pm »
^ Omg yes <3 He looked so adorable!! Damn you, Syaoran, for being so cute! I really want to cuddle him so much xD

I doubt Syaoran is Watanuki's brother or anything of the sort, although admittedly I was thinking along those lines at first.. Watanuki says himself that they do not resemble each other physically at all.

Show content
how yuuko was saying that FWR has no idea that all 4(5) made it out of celes.... but didnt after the celes arc closed FWR was cursing yuuko and mokona?

Show content
FWR knows that they all escaped from Celes, he just didn't forsee it happening.

A break next week?  *weeps*
I wonder what will happen in 169. I guess the group will begin to find a way to retrieve Sakura's soul? Since she will die if her body and soul stay separated too long.
« Last Edit: October 04 2007, 05:33 am by redeternity »

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
« Reply #5 on: October 04 2007, 08:45 am »
If they beging looking for Sakura's soul, I think they are coming closer to the image of the fist chapter of TRC.......... (hope so) jijijiji
 :icon_cheers:

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...

Offline redeternity

• Good Fan
« Reply #6 on: October 04 2007, 08:18 pm »
Yeah, I think so too. I'm dying to know which Syaoran is in that tube and also if that tube scene will actually happen in the same way it did in chapter 1 - it could be that that is the future Sakura foresaw and is trying to change?
..after that, maybe we will learn about R!Syaoran's past/connection to Watanuki and then about Clow Country and what is under those ruins... maybe the R!Syaoran/Watanuki connection is related to the Clow ruins somehow? I dunno xD

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #7 on: October 04 2007, 10:39 pm »
Show content
Now  I really want to know what Syaoran and Watanuki's connection is, why they have a stonger bond than anyone else.. Are they related, brothers perhaps? But they don't look alike at all though.. Syaoran said that his parents told him about their bond, I wonder where they are,  maybe Fei wong killed them when he kidnapped Syaoran.. As you find out more you get more questions too..Oh well w'e'll find out in time ^^
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^