AuthorTopic: chapter 169  (Read 5274 times)

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
chapter 169
« on: October 17 2007, 02:54 am »
http://pics.livejournal.com/cloud9_alice/gallery/000675cs
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19983

they dont have a translation for it yet tho =/

*EDIT*
Show content
so much happyness in this chapter.

i am SO glad fai is over his deathwish =)
half-topless kuro is hot, as is fai's vampy eye.  :icon_cheers:
and the LOK fai gives kuro, when he says that hing about not sacrificing his life for others, that made kuro grip his empty sleeve. pure kurofai love ^_______________^

kuro's new arm... it looks human, except skinless (baka lazy fuuma. "didnt get the chance to" my patooty  :laughing1:) actualy it looks cool. i wonder if it hurt kuro when it attached O_o.

it also seemed that when that blob apeared, syaoran KNEW who it was.
« Last Edit: October 17 2007, 07:34 am by Super Sailor Yue »
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
Re: chapter 169
« Reply #1 on: October 17 2007, 06:41 am »

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
Re: chapter 169 (scanlations are out!!)
« Reply #2 on: October 17 2007, 04:48 pm »
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19983

get them while thier warm

where the heck IS everyone!?

Show content
seichiro and fuuma, you'd think more x and TB people would be talkin here!!@!  :icon_tongue:
[/sub]

EDIT: added to MSN =)
« Last Edit: October 17 2007, 06:22 pm by Super Sailor Yue »
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 17 2007, 08:40 pm »
i have to say that...
Show content
THEY SMILED!!! THEY SMILED AT EACH OTHER SO WARMLY!!! and a REAL smile at that <3
*drools at shirtless kuro*
grawr... Seishirou's smile reminds me of Ashura-ebil xD

umm.. his new eyecolor.. it makes me feel uneasy T___T

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
« Reply #4 on: October 18 2007, 12:19 am »
OK.......
Show content
I love how Xiao-Lang touch a saw Sakura in the tree, I really don't know what thw heck is in his mind (Is he in love or what)
Other point, Ok everyone is war as always Kurogane and Fai(Yuui) specially They smiled, the bad thing is that Yuui lose his magic powe, I hope he can rescue It after finding CXiao, but mean while..... Yuui looked sexyer that ever!!!!
Fumma is like a delivery guy!!!!!!! I love that
Ok I was thinking that the artificial arm after reading a lot of jokes about Fullmetal, I pictured it in my mind, but I was happy after I sw the biomechanical arm (I really was hopeing that he had an arm like Kazuhiko in Clover but well)
I what kind of think did Seichiro want!!!!! Is it going to be a X reunion again, Vamire twins and hunter brothers!!!!
I loved the chapter... Is the begining of something
 :icon_cheers: :icon_cheers: :icon_cheers: :icon_cheers:

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #5 on: October 18 2007, 12:57 am »

Show content
the bad thing is that Yuui lose his magic powe, I hope he can rescue It after finding CXiao, but mean while..... Yuui looked sexyer that ever!!!!

but
Show content
if fai getsh is magic from C!Syao, he'd be just like he was before giving up his magic. half/mage Half/vampire. and he never seemed happy with that, right? fai seems to HATE his magic really, the way he said before that it was "killing him" after he exhausted it.
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Sabbe-chan

• cRAzY fan
  • "L, do you know?..."
« Reply #6 on: October 18 2007, 04:37 am »
Yay! the chapter is out!! ^^
Show content
I'm glad that Kurogane got a new arm, even though I thought he would, I was relieved to see it come true. But it looked kind of strange, didn't it? And I'm also happy that Seishiro finally appeared again!! And Fuuma too of course... ^^  Maybe we'll get to know a bit more about the X characters now. Hyuu.. I wonder how the next chapter will turn out...
Can't help being a hopeless manga/anime lover....

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #7 on: October 18 2007, 07:18 am »
Aha!
Show content
I knew it! After he lost his arm I thought that he would get an artificial one, and I was right, Yay! Maybe I should have posted that theory when the chapter when he lost his arm was realesed...Maybe no one will believe me now  :sweatdrop: .... It happened alot of things in this chapter, Sakura was shown, Fuuma appeared, Kuro got an arm, Fay lost his magic and his eye became golden and  Seichirou came too... A very satisfying chapter, though it was a bit sad that Fay's not a magician anymore, but the magic was hurting him so I guess it was a good thing after all. Now if only a xxxholic chapter would be realesed I would be even more satisfied.
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #8 on: October 18 2007, 07:52 am »
hum... about fai and his magic...

Show content
originally fai said that his magic grows when its used, but then later he said it kills him. the way i see it, his magic is his life force. like how he said his vampire blood will kep him alive,

back in celes, fai said that "peraps my magic kills me the more its used" the way i see it... fai exhausted his reserves. his life force WAS dwndling and now his life only had one thing to live off of. so yes, it WAS killing him.

i realy much doubt fai will be wanting his magic from csyao now.

oh, and another thing.. a couple weeks ago i thought of a fic idea about kurofai bck in japan... (which i no longer plan on doing) as a "recap" of the end of TRC i had said "they saved syaoran by destryong fai's magic, because it was destrying the boy, much like it nearly did fai" in some ways, i hope htats what happenes. =)

-_- i hope im not too confusing there =/
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline fantasia-spirit

« Reply #9 on: October 18 2007, 03:42 pm »
What a great chapter!

Show content
I guess it was also useful plotwise to get rid of Fay's powerful magic. Let's face it, it's not needed anymore.

They can reach Syaoran in the dreamworld, so Fay's power isn't needed.
It would be too easy to travel to the places they specifically want, so Fay's power had to be nullified.
And the bond with Kurogane keeps Fay alive and strong, so he's all set. Fay's magic has become disposable in a sense.

In the meantime until we get new spoilers, Seishirou out for the gangs blood Y/N?

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #10 on: October 18 2007, 03:51 pm »
Show content

In the meantime until we get new spoilers, Seishirou out for the gangs blood Y/N?

well
Show content
in TRC theres nly one thing seishiro's looking for and thats Subaru. last time we aw him far back almost a hundred chapters ago, seishiro was looking for subaru there and he was after defeating the mostpowerful oni for "eternal life" so maybe he wants subaru for more of his blood? (kamui hinted that subaru gave him blood prior) as wel las to reuinte lovers from another universe XD

it's interesting what seishiro will make of fai tho. since sei-chan is a vampire HUNTER, and fai is now a full fledged vampire....

-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline fantasia-spirit

« Reply #11 on: October 18 2007, 04:08 pm »
well
Show content
in TRC theres nly one thing seishiro's looking for and thats Subaru. last time we aw him far back almost a hundred chapters ago, seishiro was looking for subaru there and he was after defeating the mostpowerful oni for "eternal life" so maybe he wants subaru for more of his blood? (kamui hinted that subaru gave him blood prior) as wel las to reuinte lovers from another universe XD

it's interesting what seishiro will make of fai tho. since sei-chan is a vampire HUNTER, and fai is now a full fledged vampire....

Show content
I know, and I actually don't think Seishirou has come to specifically harm the gang. Not when Fuuma is there, and possibly the Vamp!Twins.
He contacted Oruha because he thought she knew of eternal life, and Seishirou thus believed she might be connected to Subaru. He wasn't looking for eternal life, I think.

It's the fact that Fay has vampire blood that worries me too. Seishirou can be so petty about things connected to Subaru :/
He's not a vampire hunter, but a hunter for treasure, like Fuuma, btw.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #12 on: October 18 2007, 04:56 pm »
then color me confused >_> i know nothing of x and TB. just info i gather from OTHER x/tb fans.
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline redeternity

• "Your Sakura is waiting.."
  • Good Fan
« Reply #13 on: October 18 2007, 09:03 pm »
Show content
I love how Xiao-Lang touch a saw Sakura in the tree, I really don't know what thw heck is in his mind (Is he in love or what)

Yes <333 ahaha~ I believe so anyways. This chapter made me more convinced than ever that he's in love with her (not that I really doubted it before)!

Show content
My favourite part of this chapter was obviously when Syaoran rushed to see if Sakura was okay under the tree, and also when he mentioned about them sharing the same name - the way he smiled at her as he said that was sooo.. awww..!!!

At first, I was a bit meh at the X characters appearing (since I haven't read that series yet) but I'm actually really interested to see how Seishirou and R!Syaoran will interact.. he knew that the other Syaoran was a clone and I bet R!Syaoran picked up on that as he was watching through the eye.. I also wonder if R!Syaoran will fight him for the feather?

On a final note.. That arm is disgusting. Cover it up, Kuro, plzkthnx.

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #14 on: October 19 2007, 07:46 am »
OMGGGG!!! I'm so happy for Fai, it's like he is a new Fai. And Kurogane...drooool!!
Show content
Still the new arm looks weid. Is it me or Fai's new eye color looks...hot! And that smileeee, so sincere.
I cant wait for C/Syaoran to appear! It's like Fai is paying Kurogane for saving him...siiiiiiigh.  :okay:

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #15 on: October 19 2007, 12:27 pm »
best chapter really.

kurofai celbratory fic:
http://community.livejournal.com/kuroxfai/770706.html
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi