AuthorTopic: Tsubasa Zoo  (Read 12621 times)

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Tsubasa Zoo
« on: August 15 2006, 06:42 am »
hello everyone,this is the first topic i create,and i hope you will find it enough funny to come wasting your time here  :haha:!
the aim of this topic is to find animals equivalent for the Tsubasa characters (for instance in the serie Fai is compared to a cat and Kurogane to a dog  :keke:!)
there is plenty matches possible,so let your imagination flow across the dimension and don't hesitate to tell what's on your mind even if it's ridiculous,because this is exactly what we are seeking  :rotfl:!

so enjoy yourselves,i declare officially the zoological gardens open  :okay:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
Re: Tsubasa Zoo
« Reply #1 on: August 15 2006, 06:51 am »
Kurogane---Godzilla, hehe....well a dragon at least
Fai---a tiger, since it is a yin and yang thing
Sakura--- Kitten, because she is so cute,
Sayoran---- Puppy, likes to learn tricks,

Hehe, well thats what I think anyways, this is fun.
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #2 on: August 15 2006, 07:00 am »
yeah,my first answer,you are welcome  :okay:!
Fai as a tiger is really a good idea,after all he can be so fĂ©line when it comes to Kurogane  :keke:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #3 on: August 17 2006, 03:51 am »
Hello Warrior-mate!!
 :hello2:
I find it a funny topic, so I'd say:

Fai=penguin, cause he lived in a frozen country. :rotfl:
Kuro=Gorilla, don't ask me why... :sweatdrop:
Syaoran Clone=a siberian husky(do you know what dog  I talk about?) or a snake(he's so cruel)RealSyaoran=...a little wolf...
Sakura= a sweet dormouse... :hehe:
« Last Edit: August 17 2006, 09:02 am by ishiyaki »

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #4 on: August 17 2006, 05:52 am »
Hello Warrior-mate!!
 :hello2:
I find it a funny topic, so I'd say:

Fai=penguin, cause he lived in a frozen country. :rotfl:

oh my god,now i am picturing Fai walking like a penguin in his huge coat  :lol:!
i know that he has a weird step but at this point it has really become ridiculous  :sweatdrop:!
Fai is now officially a mage vampire gay penguin,it's getting more and more difficult to give him a status  :rotfl:!

* Forum Family *

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #5 on: August 17 2006, 09:01 am »
Meh, I dont think Fai ia agressive enough to be a tiger, I'd say he was something much more laid back and friendly, probably just a kitty. One of those fat, lazy ones that just sleeps by the fire and likes being petted. XD
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta
Sister: Emiko

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #6 on: August 17 2006, 07:40 pm »
Meh, I dont think Fai ia agressive enough to be a tiger, I'd say he was something much more laid back and friendly, probably just a kitty. One of those fat, lazy ones that just sleeps by the fire and likes being petted. XD

Fai is not a tiger because of is personnality,but due to the fact that his movements are just as much elegant,flexible,and fast as this animal  :keke:!
and when we think about it...a tiger is a BIG CAT after all  :haha:

* Forum Family *

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #7 on: August 19 2006, 07:36 pm »
Clone Syaoran- mysterious lone wolf
Sakura- cheery little bird
Kurogane- agressive bear
Fai- wacky monkey..
Mokona- bouncy white bun!! XD

i thought it would be nice to give each of the animals mentioned an adjective.. ^^

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #8 on: August 19 2006, 10:19 pm »
i thought it would be nice to give each of the animals mentioned an adjective.. ^^

of course zettai,do whatever you like,i will be more than grateful to see your interets on my topic  :okay:

Fai as a monkey is certainly a good idea,because he is always caricatured with long arms and legs  :haha:!
Kurogane as a bear is also a good though,because even if he seems grouchy,he has a gold heart  :keke:!

* Forum Family *

Offline bearmoon

• I long for a wish that cannot be granted
« Reply #9 on: August 21 2006, 05:13 am »
How about:

Fei-Wang Reed as a Walrus or a bear...or maybe he could fill the role of the penguin. >___<
Yuuko-san as an octopus or an entire butterfly sanctuary.

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #10 on: August 21 2006, 05:18 am »
How about:

Fei-Wang Reed as a Walrus or a bear...or maybe he could fill the role of the penguin. >___<

hĂ©hĂ©,i can see Yuuko as an octopus because she has always on her hands on everything,and nobody can easily rid of her,exactly like the octopus who is a true plunger  :keke:

* Forum Family *

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #11 on: August 21 2006, 04:44 pm »
How about:

hmmx.. i would see Yuuko-san as a butterfly coz she has the air and beauty of one ^^

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #12 on: August 22 2006, 03:44 am »
we can also say that yuuko looks like a butterfly because of her flimsy apperance  :keke:!
moreover a butterfly is quite mysterious and his beauty is fascinating,which suit perfectly with the charming personnality of the sorcerer  :okay:

* Forum Family *

Offline blues

« Reply #13 on: August 22 2006, 06:37 am »
i see fai as a ferret(hope i spelled right, kuro as a tiger, sakura as a phoniex, and syroan as a fox  well thats how i see them but this is just me

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #14 on: August 22 2006, 06:49 am »
Fai as a furret suits him highly since he is vivace,curious,and always in invigilation  :keke:
Shaolan is more definitely like a fox,because he is rashness and never hesitates to dash to save someome  :okay:

* Forum Family *

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #15 on: August 22 2006, 06:50 am »
we can also say that yuuko looks like a butterfly because of her flimsy apperance :keke:!
moreover a butterfly is quite mysterious and his beauty is fascinating,which suit perfectly with the charming personnality of the sorcerer :okay:
Totally agree. Yuuko is the most mysterious character in XXXHolic. I remind that in one of the firsts episodes of anime, an old woman(sorcerer too) told Watanuki that "butterfly" is the change or a new path.Yuuko meant it to Watanuki. If he hadn't met Yuuko, he wouldn't have been able to erase spirits which ran behind him! :okay:

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #16 on: August 22 2006, 06:59 am »
you are right  :keke:
but in some way i think that a butterfly is too sweet for the mischievous personnality of Yuuko,so i think that she would be more close to a night butterfly  :okay:

* Forum Family *

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #17 on: August 22 2006, 07:01 am »
I imagine Fai as a kitty...a ferret...mmm...I don't know....

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #18 on: August 23 2006, 08:12 am »
i think that all the little animals that live in the forest would suit Fai,as squirrels,rabbits,or voles,because they are very instinctual,vivace,and never let anyone come too near them,and Fai acts like them due to the fact that he is constantly avoiding danger and running away  :okay:

* Forum Family *

Offline Tricky

• New Fan
« Reply #19 on: August 24 2006, 08:36 am »
I agree 100% with Fai being a ferret.
I see Moko as a bird, one that can get on your nerves easily, but also has a big heart that you can easily love.
I see Fei Wong Reed as an owl.
CSyoaran, as we know him now, should be a hyena minus the laughter, cause he just takes what he wants.
A large dog or a wolf is good for Kuro, cause of the way he acts versus his true feelings.
I can't think of an exact animal for Sakura, but a mouse is close. I would probablly choose a mythical creature for her and Yuuko.

...like a puma >.< (Joke, for whoever got that...*sweatdrop*)
You are special to me. Let me be your Kage-nie.

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign