AuthorTopic: Tsubasa Zoo  (Read 12618 times)

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: Tsubasa Zoo
« Reply #20 on: August 24 2006, 08:49 am »
Clone shaolan as a hyena is quite original,but since he has become evil the dark apperance of this animal can be the symbolism of his soul (even if clone shaolan is rather very silent while a hyena is always chuckling  :sweatdrop:)

Fei wong reed as a owl is absolutely perfect because...he HAS a head of owl (his hairstyle is bristling like two sharp ears   :tongue:)

Yuuko as a puma...she is not so fat  :haha:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Hokuto

• Tarot Card
  • New Fan
  • Teh rozxzorxz
« Reply #21 on: August 25 2006, 02:23 pm »
Syaoran: A Lion (If his birthday was a biit father... he would of been a Leo XD July 13th)
Sakura: Erm... a kitty
Fay: A sea otter
Kurogane: A Tiger
Mokona: A pork bun
Watanuki: A Squirrel
Yuuko: A sloth
I made that sig and avatars! Hands off! The scan is from Shannon @ Clow Legacy. Little character icons from CLAMP site

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #22 on: August 26 2006, 08:05 am »
shaolan is definitely a leo,after all his attribute is fire,and moreover in covert 16 he is represented as a king,all is coherent  :okay:

but Fai as a sea otter...hum,somebody else compared him to a penguin,i think that his cold world inspire you weird idea,maybe that if he was born in desert you would have said that he looked like a camel  :sweatdrop:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Hokuto

• Tarot Card
  • New Fan
  • Teh rozxzorxz
« Reply #23 on: August 26 2006, 12:23 pm »
Yeah I agree too. But he's not a Leo. :\ He's a Cancer.

Traditional
Cancer Traits

Emotional and loving
Intuitive and imaginative
Shrewd and cautious
Protective and sympathetic

On the dark side....

Changeable and moody
Overemotional and touchy
Clinging and unable to let go

Traditional
Leo Traits

Generous and warmhearted
Creative and enthusiastic
Broad-minded and expansive
Faithful and loving

On the dark side....

Pompous and patronizing
Bossy and interfering
Dogmatic and intolerant

Traditional
Aries Traits

Adventurous and energetic
Pioneering and courageous
Enthusiastic and confident
Dynamic and quick-witted

On the dark side...

Selfish and quick-tempered
Impulsive and impatient
Foolhardy and daredevil

Which does he match Most? Leo or Cancer or Aries... :p

Naw Sea Otters are playful.. and live in cold areas. Lots of fur (coat)...
« Last Edit: August 26 2006, 12:46 pm by Hokuto »
I made that sig and avatars! Hands off! The scan is from Shannon @ Clow Legacy. Little character icons from CLAMP site

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #24 on: August 28 2006, 09:39 am »
yeah,the cancer personnality suits vey well Shaolan,i think that the leo traits will be more for Sakura,and the aries nature seems to have been written for Ryuu-ou  :keke:

* Forum Family *

Offline KiraiAnca

• anything for cheese
« Reply #25 on: September 01 2006, 02:26 am »
Traditional Scorpio Traits
Determined and forceful Emotional and intuitive Powerful and passionate Exciting and magnetic
On the dark side....
Jealous and resentful Compulsive and obsessive Secretive and obstinate

Sounds like Seishirou XD

Traditional Capricorn Traits
Practical and prudent Ambitious and disciplined Patient and careful Humorous and reserved
On the dark side....
Pessimistic and fatalistic Miserly and grudging

Well, aside from the Humorous part... Kurogane?

But, which one is Fye?

Gemini traits
Adaptable and versatile Communicative and witty Intellectual and eloquent Youthful and lively
On the dark side....
Nervous and tense Superficial and inconsistent Cunning and inquisitive

Traditional Libra Traits
Diplomaitic and urbane Romantic and charming Easygoing and sociable Idealistic and peaceable
On the dark side....
Indecisive and changeable Gullible and easily infuenced Flirtatious and self-indulgent

*coughs* in any case:

Syaoran: Dog.
Sakura: a goldfish?
Kurogane: a bull X
Fye: A kind of white bird. With clipped wings.
Mokona: a guinea pig
Yuuko: an exotic bird, or a big cat.
Watanuki: agreed on squirrel
Doumeki: a leopard
Himawari: a butterfly

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #26 on: September 01 2006, 03:04 am »
the first thing that i do when i watch a anime is to seek what are the astrological sgns of the characters,so as to find the one who represent me  :wink:!
i'm a taurus,and unfortunately this sign doesn't seem to be popular in japan,because few characters have it,and every time it is attributed to a comical  :(

taurus are supposed to be :
Patient and reliable
Warmhearted and loving
Persistent and determined
Placid and security loving Jealous and possessive
Resentful and inflexible
Self-indulgent and greedy

it suits perfectly my personnality,but again,my favorite character in Tsubasa,Fai,is far from being like that  :sweatdrop:

However there is a particular trait of Taurus that makes me think of Fai  :okay::
PROBLEM: Feeling depressed with life. Disgusted and dissatisfied. People around you are little comfort. You feel that life lacks meaning. Easily addicted to physical pleasures.
héhé,peharps Fai is flirting with Kurogane because he needs sex to distract him  :haha:

* Forum Family *

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #27 on: September 01 2006, 07:28 am »
Kuro as a wolf suits him more, and Sakura I see her as a rabbit, a kawaii one. If Fai is a ferret what color could he be? White suits him more. A white ferret with blue eyes. KAWAII

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline *TwilightNight*

« Reply #28 on: September 01 2006, 10:09 am »
Syaoran-sama: A wolf or little wolf.  :heh:
- It's what he mostly stands for, even his Kudan was a wolf, or resembles one anyway. A wolf is in relation to a dog, anyway, just a wilder one.
Sakura: Kitten
- So cute and cuddly.
Kurogane: A dog.
- He's always referred to as one. Kuro-puppy!
Fai: A dove. Or a rabbit/hare.
- Don't  ask, he just reminds me of a rabbit. Fai-pyon!
Syaoran + Hotness + Kawaiiness = MINE!
Do the math.

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #29 on: September 02 2006, 10:31 pm »
Fai as a rabbit,it's so cute  :keke:!
i remenber i have got one when i was a little child,and it was black and white,which suits pretty well with Fai's personnality  :okay:!
if i had know in the past that Tsubasa reservoir chronicle was going to be created,i woul have named my rabbit "Fai"  :haha:
moreover a rabbit loves carrots and salad,and vegetables are french specialities,so maybe that again my theory of Fai being french is going to be proved  :wink:

* Forum Family *

Offline Rina-hime

« Reply #30 on: April 06 2008, 05:23 pm »
Sakura-a little kitten or bunny..because she's so cute, duh..
Syaoran-a wolf, totally I agree with *TwilightNight*
Kuro-a king-kong, you know why..or a vicious hound
Fye-a brown cat, I suppose..

i will succeed...no matter what..