AuthorTopic: Future Soundscape IV  (Read 45879 times)

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
Re: Future Soundscape IV
« Reply #40 on: August 22 2006, 12:58 am »
i rather like ITS. its catchy. i never liked Blaze or the 2 EDs (the ED for season 2 is way too boring :P
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #41 on: August 22 2006, 01:00 am »
I don't like Blaze that much, but IT'S is great! I love it. And the endings... Well, number one was pretty boring but the second one is okay. (What's its name, btw?)
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #42 on: August 22 2006, 01:29 am »
Second one is called Kazemachi Jet, but I rather liked it. Though, it's probably my least favorite of the 4. I love all 4 though.... ^^; IT'S is definately my personal favorite.
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #43 on: August 22 2006, 07:38 am »
hum,as i see you are all disagree about the quality of the generique  :keke:!
my favourite is ending 2,Kazemachi jet,the song is sweet and it gives us the opportunity to see a cute chibi Fai and chibi Kurogane somewhere lost in their past  :wink:.
about the opening my prefered is the second IT'S,the rythm was greatly rousing and makes me want to dance...but i was already exhausted because of the "canon KuroFai dance"  :sweatdrop:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #44 on: August 22 2006, 08:06 am »
I love how Kinya sings so 'IT's' is my fave song! I also like 'dreamscape'.

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Syaozen

• Raitei Shourai!
« Reply #45 on: August 22 2006, 09:19 am »
I don't think it's much of quality of the anime (I think BeeTrain makes rather good animations), but more of the plot changes. BeeTrain trys to make TRC less "violent" by ending scenes, taking out blood and such. They also tend to rush through the plot (look at how short Piffle world became) and then add fillers because they are almost catching up to the manga.

Yeah I completely forgot about that. Whoops, another mistake for me
I think that's what most of us are complaining for.

Back to topic of OST.... I can't wait for it to be released... I love all the Tsubasa OST's :)
Koko ni ite

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #46 on: August 23 2006, 12:01 am »
hum...what is that Syaozen?a quote without any answer?have you forgotten to put something or have you been censured  :sweatdrop:?

like you said Airashii,"IT's" is very a good rock japan song, which gives me chill  :keke:!
about the cd of Tsubasa,we can guess that there will be 6 OST if we suppose that Beetrain makes two OST by season,but i can figure that they will certainly add another OST which will gather the best musics of the anime (like "a song of storm in fire","i talk to the ran","dewdrops","ruthless","blue clouds","voices silently sings"...but this is just my selection of course  :keke:)

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #47 on: August 23 2006, 01:12 am »
hum...what is that Syaozen?a quote without any answer?have you forgotten to put something or have you been censured :sweatdrop:?

like you said Airashii,"IT's" is very a good rock japan song, which gives me chill :keke:!
about the cd of Tsubasa,we can guess that there will be 6 OST if we suppose that Beetrain makes two OST by season,but i can figure that they will certainly add another OST which will gather the best musics of the anime (like "a song of storm in fire","i talk to the ran","dewdrops","ruthless","blue clouds","voices silently sings"...but this is just my selection of course :keke:)
those are some of mine too, most are on my "KF playlist " (not song of storm and fire, but the tohers...) i think of "I talk to the rain" s  a fai-sih song...alot of fai angst fics have fai standing in therain, so it to me mkes me think of fai tht way ^^;;;
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #48 on: August 23 2006, 02:12 am »
those are some of mine too, most are on my "KF playlist " (not song of storm and fire, but the tohers...) i think of "I talk to the rain" s  a fai-sih song...alot of fai angst fics have fai standing in therain, so it to me mkes me think of fai tht way ^^;;;

My personal Fai theme is Ruthless. I mean, I love Strange Games to bits but I think here Yuki Kajiura hasn't shown all of her amazing talent. I think it's a pity she only has portrayed his cheerful side and not also the dark part of him, the man that's a combat veteran and has his own sad and cruel story.

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #49 on: August 23 2006, 05:51 am »
My personal Fai theme is Ruthless. I mean, I love Strange Games to bits but I think here Yuki Kajiura hasn't shown all of her amazing talent. I think it's a pity she only has portrayed his cheerful side and not also the dark part of him, the man that's a combat veteran and has his own sad and cruel story.

yeah,that is why i think that "smile" and "Strange games" which are officially Fai's theme song doesn't suit him well,since it give the impression that he is only the comical of the team  :sweatdrop:!
the song "smile" is totally out of topic since it is just a facade,it would have been more realistic if he has got a song called "cry"  :keke:!
about "strange games",i relatively appreciate it,the rythm is quite unusual and makes me think of an egyptian dance  :haha:!

* Forum Family *

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #50 on: August 23 2006, 06:07 am »
yeah,that is why i think that "smile" and "Strange games" which are officially Fai's theme song doesn't suit him well,since it give the impression that he is only the comical of the team  :sweatdrop:!
the song "smile" is totally out of topic since it is just a facade,it would have been more realistic if he has got a song called "cry"  :keke:!

totally agreed. Well, Yuki Kajiura managed so wonderfully to portray Syaoran's heartbreak in "Hear our prayer", so I'm totally convinced she could have pulled of a song that showed both sides of Fai. It's really sad she hasn't.

about "strange games",i relatively appreciate it,the rythm is quite unusual and makes me think of an egyptian dance  :haha:!

Don't get me wrong, I love "Strange games"! It's a beautiful song and it's metallic sparkliness and waving suits Fai very well, but the one thing about it that disappoints me is that it only shows one part of him. Besides that, it's great ^-^

~*Forum Family*~

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #51 on: August 23 2006, 06:23 am »
but peharps that we shouldn't worry to much,because as you say this two musics were portraying only one side of Fai,but it was because until now there had never been any informations divulged about his mysterious past,his sad personnality,and his true aim,so making sorrow musics on him would certainly has been spoilers  :sweatdrop:

but now we are about to enter season three,and since Kurogane's past has been already unveiled,it will be the turn of Fai to be tormented,so this is now that Yuki Kajiura will give us some drama songs to show his other dark side  :okay:

* Forum Family *

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #52 on: August 23 2006, 07:35 am »
well the song "Smile", the lyrics, if you look at it a kurofai sense, you can seee he's talking about kuro...
Show content
Left behind in a distant land are many goodbyes
Inside my dream - hey, hold me, I'm broken
All these protected things, I want to carefully show you
Carried on the wind is only a song.. Yes, that's all.

This road is cruel,
But when you smile..

Because of your kindness, when I try to think
Of the painful times, from inside my heart
Come countless smiles.

it COULD be taht Fai is singing about how kuro should protect him and stuff ^_^ (heck, the first 2 lines describe fai PERFECTLY, the 3rd is a kurofai-kind of line)
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #53 on: August 24 2006, 10:33 am »
well the song "Smile", the lyrics, if you look at it a kurofai sense, you can seee he's talking about kuro...
Show content
Left behind in a distant land are many goodbyes
Inside my dream - hey, hold me, I'm broken
All these protected things, I want to carefully show you
Carried on the wind is only a song.. Yes, that's all.
This road is cruel,
But when you smile..
Because of your kindness, when I try to think
Of the painful times, from inside my heart
Come countless smiles.

it COULD be taht Fai is singing about how kuro should protect him and stuff ^_^ (heck, the first 2 lines describe fai PERFECTLY, the 3rd is a kurofai-kind of line)

Fai is just so lonely and so willing to have kurogane care that i feel totally broken for him  :cry:.
he desperatly tries to lure his attention by teasing him,so it doesn't mean that he particulary like acting like a comical,but that he thinks that it is the only way to make kurogane react  :sad5:.

Kurogane told Fai that he hated him for always smiling stupidly,but Fai seemed to accept this state of mind because his aim was not really to obtain kurogane's love at first,but just to see his reflection through his eyes,like if he was so disgusted of himself that he was only satisfied himself when Kurogane dared to glance at him,because Fai was certainly feeling alive at this moment  :keke:!

i suppose that Fai certainly think that he doesn't deserve Kurogane's love,and this is why he puts himself recklessly in danger,because his life has no meaning if he isn't linked to anyone...but it is about to change of course  :okay:

* Forum Family *

Offline charcoalz

• Obsessed Fan
  • onew <3
« Reply #54 on: August 25 2006, 03:43 am »
x) another soundtrack!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forum Family <3
itoko-san: Pretty, Okamirei
onee-san: Møon Li
futago-san: kudan

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #55 on: August 25 2006, 06:16 am »
x) another soundtrack!

yeah...and that is all you have to say  :sweatdrop:?

about OST 4,it would be cool if Kurogane and Fai could have a duo song where they would sing together,exactly like in the OST of the anime Getbackers,where the two mains characters,Mido Ban and Amano ginji,get a personnal duet song called "Twins" which gives some hints of yaoi between the two  :okay:

* Forum Family *

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #56 on: August 25 2006, 08:26 am »
yeah...and that is all you have to say  :sweatdrop:?

about OST 4,it would be cool if Kurogane and Fai could have a duo song where they would sing together,exactly like in the OST of the anime Getbackers,where the two mains characters,Mido Ban and Amano ginji,get a personnal duet song called "Twins" which gives some hints of yaoi between the two  :okay:
:lol: that would make every fangirl melt ^_^
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #57 on: August 25 2006, 08:53 am »
i was looking for "Twins" lyrics but it seems that none of the links that i find work (i must be cursed   :sweatdrop:),so instead i picked up the translation of another suggestif song of GetBackers which suited perfectly with Fai's depressing mind  :keke:
(i remain focalize on this anime because the relationship between Ban and Ginji is really ambiguous too  :okay:)

Mr. Dejavu - Naja

The clouds fill to the brim with water, it seems as if the sky is about to cry.
Inside the drowning routine, cold eyes under the eye lids.

I spent a long night alone, The morning sound which was erased with a sigh.
YOu can't take it back. The time we missed cannot rewind anymore.

Mr. Deja vu, you're not here. Each day that became a illusion.
The you who was aware is not here, the hands of the clock won't move.
...Speak to me.

Becasue the strong one more than anyone knew weakness.
Even that night you beared your fallen wounds it was if you watched over me.

This is the first time you taught me about real kindness isn't it?
But it didn't arrive, I couldn't communicate it.
Clouds cover the moon.

Like you won't say goodbye, don't leave me alone.

As if there's no such thing as eternity, I want to belive in the red string.*

mr. dejavu, you're not here. Everyday that I didn't chose.
The you who was aware, is not here. The hands of the clock don't move.

...Speak to me.

Like you won't say goodbye, don't leave me alone.

As if there's no such thing as eternity, I want to belive in the red string.*

look at the symbolism of the red sentence  :wink:

* Forum Family *

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #58 on: August 25 2006, 02:37 pm »
I've listened to one too many "Song of Storm and Fire" versions here, but it's my favorite track in Future Soundscape I anyway XD.

"We Go Further, Everyday" is my personal theme song as of now. I like the rhythm in this track.

Offline Hokuto

• Tarot Card
  • New Fan
  • Teh rozxzorxz
« Reply #59 on: August 25 2006, 02:47 pm »
Thank you for this!
The pictures as cute!
I can't wait for Nipponsei to release a torrent for it next month...
I made that sig and avatars! Hands off! The scan is from Shannon @ Clow Legacy. Little character icons from CLAMP site