AuthorTopic: Future Soundscape IV  (Read 45875 times)

Offline chibi_seishiraon77

• ..with the feathers i gain....i will grow wings..and soar beyond all things imagined.....
  • Great Fan
  • ....arigato gozaimasu.....
Re: Future Soundscape IV
« Reply #20 on: August 17 2006, 03:40 am »
Here are two little Pictures from the new Soundtrack

these pictures are very pretty.....they make me feel warm...

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #21 on: August 17 2006, 06:23 am »
these pictures are very pretty.....they make me feel warm...

Sakura and Shaolan seems to be lost between time and space...i hope that we will soon have a widest scan  :keke:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Usagi

• WiLfUl pRiNcEsS~
« Reply #22 on: August 19 2006, 12:25 pm »
Here are two little Pictures from the new Soundtrack

i like this!! It'll make a great wallpaper!! Where did you get these pictures from may i ask??

I can't wait for this Soundtrack to be released!!! The 3rd was not as good as i thought...

いい夢を見るようにお休み。

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #23 on: August 19 2006, 01:40 pm »
the images are posted on the page where you can buy the soundtrack. there arent fullsized shots yet :(
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Sya0ran

• :: You're my Paradise ::
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #24 on: August 20 2006, 02:25 am »
How exciting!!!  A fourth OST already...wow.  It seems like yesterday when TRC started out with just one OST....*sighs*  XD

YAY!!  Another OST~

<3
"I am totally happy and not dangerous mostly."

Forum Family
Little Sis:  Babypigggy <3

Zephora.Net | Amourae.Com | TRC Fansite | SasuSaku Shrine | Myspace | Fanfics

Offline Usagi

• WiLfUl pRiNcEsS~
« Reply #25 on: August 20 2006, 02:28 am »
the images are posted on the page where you can buy the soundtrack. there arent fullsized shots yet :(
Aww... i hope the full sized image is available somewhere...

How exciting!!! A fourth OST already...wow. It seems like yesterday when TRC started out with just one OST....*sighs* XD

YAY!! Another OST~

<3

LOL~ i agree with you!!
I think.... OST ! is still the best!! XDDD

いい夢を見るようにお休み。

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #26 on: August 20 2006, 07:58 am »
Beetrain did a good job on tsubasa music  :keke:
they really give a soul,a mind,and a heart to the anime  :okay:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #27 on: August 20 2006, 11:13 am »
Bee Train had very little to do with the music, actually. It was Kajiura Yuki-sama!! To the best of my knowledge, she's entirely responsible, save for the actual action of her being hired by the comapny. v.v
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #28 on: August 20 2006, 11:39 am »
Bee Train had very little to do with the music, actually. It was Kajiura Yuki-sama!! To the best of my knowledge, she's entirely responsible, save for the actual action of her being hired by the comapny. v.v

so it's mean that Beetrain is really good for nothing  :haha:

* Forum Family *

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #29 on: August 20 2006, 11:57 am »
Woohoo!!! another OST!!! yay! i wonder what broken sword of justice sounds like (maybe a lonely theme for Kuro-tan! *shouts* ANGST!!!)

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #30 on: August 20 2006, 02:19 pm »
the music director is also hired by beetrain. who else would be responsible for the raping of "KAze no machi he" in that god oawful filler? <.<
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #31 on: August 20 2006, 02:32 pm »
Yue - *pat pat pat* There, there. I still think the use of it in Outo still makes up for it. ^^;
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #32 on: August 20 2006, 02:48 pm »
Yue - *pat pat pat* There, there. I still think the use of it in Outo still makes up for it. ^^;
indeed. im trying to torrent that ep. (the ep on yutube is formated :( ) its taking forever tho =P  awell. itd be worth the wait ^^
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #33 on: August 20 2006, 03:44 pm »
We're waiting a few more weeks before the 4th OST comes out? I do hope it's worth the wait... *sigh*

Offline Jade-chan

« Reply #34 on: August 21 2006, 06:41 am »
Wah! I can't wait for the soundtrack to come out. So anxiously waiting for it ^^ I love most of Tsubasa's music. Just beautiful. =]

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #35 on: August 21 2006, 06:54 am »
the fourth OST will certainly gives us a general survey of what will be the atmosphere of the third season of the anime,since the last OST of Tsubasa was about the end of the second season  :keke:.

so OST four may be in majority dramatics...i hope there will be a new version of "Kaze no machi he"  :okay:

* Forum Family *

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #36 on: August 21 2006, 09:10 pm »
the fourth OST will certainly gives us a general survey of what will be the atmosphere of the third season of the anime,since the last OST of Tsubasa was about the end of the second season  :keke:.

so OST four may be in majority dramatics...i hope there will be a new version of "Kaze no machi he"  :okay:

O.o I'm pretty sure OST III was the first part of the second season, and this OST will have the rest of the second season music. That was certainly my impression. They had two OSTs for last season, and two for this one. When (there's definitely goign to be one, right?) there's a third season, I imagine then we'll get OSTs for it.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #37 on: August 21 2006, 11:19 pm »
O.o I'm pretty sure OST III was the first part of the second season, and this OST will have the rest of the second season music. That was certainly my impression. They had two OSTs for last season, and two for this one. When (there's definitely goign to be one, right?) there's a third season, I imagine then we'll get OSTs for it.

with this huge amont of OST and Beetrain is only aiming at making money,but for once the quality is here and the Cd are full,so i shouldn't complain  :keke:
in addition to the original sountracks and Drama,they will certainly make a Vocal tracks that will gather all the songs of the serie,with peharps some karaoke and voices,a true precious stone in some  :okay:

by the way,i wonder what will be the opening and ending of sesaon three...i haven't been disappointed by the generiques until then  :wink:

* Forum Family *

Offline Syaozen

• Raitei Shourai!
« Reply #38 on: August 21 2006, 11:20 pm »
Season 2 opening was lame..

Intro was lame too. Fighting shadows of themselves because they don't know what to show them fighting against! Awesome!

I've started to think that CLAMP wanted any animation company to do TRC. They have their hands full writing the current chapters of TRC and xxxHolic along with one of them helping the anime for xxxHolic. Giving up another for Tsubasa would be much harder..I think reading the manga is just as good as watching Tsubasa animated well now..besides I've always favored manga over anime anyday. Who cares if the anime's bad? At least you have the manga to resort to..which is perfect. No?

If animation is THAT important to you, I'd like to see the ones whining do better. Anyone who helps animate CLAMP's works knows it's damn hard since their artwork is too good.
Koko ni ite

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #39 on: August 21 2006, 11:42 pm »
Season 2 opening was lame..

Intro was lame too. Fighting shadows of themselves because they don't know what to show them fighting against! Awesome!

I've started to think that CLAMP wanted any animation company to do TRC. They have their hands full writing the current chapters of TRC and xxxHolic along with one of them helping the anime for xxxHolic. Giving up another for Tsubasa would be much harder..I think reading the manga is just as good as watching Tsubasa animated well now..besides I've always favored manga over anime anyday. Who cares if the anime's bad? At least you have the manga to resort to..which is perfect. No?

If animation is THAT important to you, I'd like to see the ones whining do better. Anyone who helps animate CLAMP's works knows it's damn hard since their artwork is too good.

I don't think it's much of quality of the anime (I think BeeTrain makes rather good animations), but more of the plot changes. BeeTrain trys to make TRC less "violent" by ending scenes, taking out blood and such. They also tend to rush through the plot (look at how short Piffle world became) and then add fillers because they are almost catching up to the manga.

I think that's what most of us are complaining for.

Back to topic of OST.... I can't wait for it to be released... I love all the Tsubasa OST's :)