AuthorTopic: The Girl Thread Version 2.0  (Read 35006 times)

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
The Girl Thread Version 2.0
« on: July 18 2006, 12:07 pm »
...Well, I'm not sure if it's okay to restart this but welcome to the new girl thread. Feel free to continue from where you girls started in the last one.

Anyway, glad the forums's back.

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
Re: The Girl Thread Version 2.0
« Reply #1 on: July 18 2006, 12:11 pm »
me too, im glad you revived the girl thread again^^;;  since the old one's was getting really...long
by me.

Offline Emiko

• Former Staff
  • cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #2 on: July 18 2006, 02:00 pm »
Hehe, I never posted in the old girl thread, so I figured I'd at least try it out since there's a new one! What do you guys usually talk about, outta curiousity? I'm too lazy to flip through the many pages of the old thread.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

moezychan

« Reply #3 on: July 18 2006, 02:37 pm »
Hehe, I never posted in the old girl thread, so I figured I'd at least try it out since there's a new one! What do you guys usually talk about, outta curiousity? I'm too lazy to flip through the many pages of the old thread.

Usually we complain about periods, or if we have a boyfriend, and sometimes we go completely off-topic and talk about a movie or homework  :sweatdrop: I suggest that we don't do that anymore. Let's stick to bit**ing about our periods and anything else that only girls talk about  :sweatdrop:

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #4 on: July 18 2006, 09:39 pm »
Usually we complain about periods, or if we have a boyfriend, and sometimes we go completely off-topic and talk about a movie or homework :sweatdrop: I suggest that we don't do that anymore. Let's stick to bit**ing about our periods and anything else that only girls talk about :sweatdrop:
Ok, I will start, lol. I'm going crazy >.<

The weather is so hot, and its going crazy. Yesterday, the temp got to over 40 degree out side, and it was over 45 in my work. So I was left out early, because we were about to die in there. So I went on my bus. And I fell asleep for only 5 mintures. I close my eyes, when I open them. It was pitch dark, the wind was crazy, the lights were on the bus, and so was the street lights. I got off the bus, and then the rain came down hard. All of this happen in 30 minutes. Power was out everywhere, but my house, and it was crazy. In a small town, boats have been turn over and are now on the ground. But this all happen in 30 minutes in Northen Ontario. O_O

So as I was saying before. Its now back to hot, and I want to go swiming. Because I'm dead. The heat is crazy, and its so bad, that my step-mom got a heat rash because of the muggy air. And I can't go because of my dame period.  :angry:  And by the looks of it. When I'm on my period, the heat is going up again.
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #5 on: July 19 2006, 12:52 am »
One thing bad about summer is having a period during it. >_< Especially when it's so freakin' hot! @_@ My face starts to sweat at night.

Offline Emiko

• Former Staff
  • cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #6 on: July 19 2006, 12:57 am »
I'm in Northern Ontario too, Ashlee, so I know what you're going through! It's been so hot here, and my house has no air conditioning. The air is THICK with humidity, you can feel it whenever you walk around outside.

Thankfully I haven't gotten my period yet, but... it's due soon. Gyaaah!

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #7 on: July 19 2006, 01:04 am »
I'm in Northern Ontario too, Ashlee, so I know what you're going through! It's been so hot here, and my house has no air conditioning. The air is THICK with humidity, you can feel it whenever you walk around outside.

Thankfully I haven't gotten my period yet, but... it's due soon. Gyaaah!
I hope you are not around Sudbury. We just got a crazy storm, and people around Sudbury are going nuts. Power is out, trees everywhere, the hottness is back, and its hard to mvoe around. Sudbury is lucky, because we live in the big whole so we don't get much storms. But when we do, they are big.

I hate having my period. You know what is wrost. Having it during the heatwave, and watching all your brothers playing the pool, and getting people to go to the beach.  :angry:
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: July 19 2006, 01:33 am »
T_T heatwave in philippines is worse! I almost died! im glad it's July already! yay! rainy days are here!!!! oh yeah, can we talk here about brokenhearts? coz i think im slightly brokenhearted.... :sweatdrop:

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #9 on: July 19 2006, 01:44 am »
T_T heatwave in philippines is worse! I almost died! im glad it's July already! yay! rainy days are here!!!! oh yeah, can we talk here about brokenhearts? coz i think im slightly brokenhearted.... :sweatdrop:
oh no :( We are here for you. Let it all out. That is what us sisters are here for ^__^
center]

Forum Family

moezychan

« Reply #10 on: July 19 2006, 03:00 am »

When I said complain about our boyfriends, not getting guys because they have girlfriends counts kuro_woof-chan *huggles* We're all here for you.

And I am hot as well! Why is it when one girl on here gets her period all the girls get it! I'm on my 4th day now. It should end soon, I hope >_< I it's so heavy this time! It was so bad the first day that I could barely stand up! And what's worse, no menstural pills!! Had to use a hot water bottle which did the trick.

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #11 on: July 19 2006, 03:08 am »
And I am hot as well! Why is it when one girl on here gets her period all the girls get it! I'm on my 4th day now. It should end soon, I hope >_< I it's so heavy this time! It was so bad the first day that I could barely stand up! And what's worse, no menstural pills!! Had to use a hot water bottle which did the trick.
lol. That is true. I think when one person says it, then every one comes out from the dark, and say it they have it too. Some one has to break the ice first :lol:

Moezy-chan at least you are allow to have pills. I can't take them. When I was young, I had a very bad infection, because of baths, so I can't take anything, that might affect anything below, you know. Its hard to explain, and kind of embarresing. But that is how it is for me. Every time I get cramps I have to live with it. If it gets really bad, and I can barly move. I still have to go to school and everything. >.<
center]

Forum Family

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #12 on: July 19 2006, 03:11 am »
Kinda embarassing but personally, I prefer to wear pads with wings. ...They seem to stick on better.

Bleh, I hate the 2nd and 3rd day.

Offline Emiko

• Former Staff
  • cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #13 on: July 19 2006, 03:14 am »
First couple days are always the worst for me. And winged pags are the best to use if you're still intimidated by the thought of tampons (which I am, lol.)

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #14 on: July 19 2006, 03:17 am »
I hate pads. But my step-mom buys them. She doesn't like me using tampons. But I love using them. I never look at the page with the rules and stuff. I try it once, and I never look back. I feel much more comforable. Pads....I feel like I"m wearing something else. Some times I feel it >.< and the smell. I like using tampons much more. But I have to buy them my self, and I hate going to buy them. Because everyone looks at you, and they know that you are on it. And the guys O_O
center]

Forum Family

moezychan

« Reply #15 on: July 19 2006, 03:24 am »
lol. That is true. I think when one person says it, then every one comes out from the dark, and say it they have it too. Some one has to break the ice first :lol:

Moezy-chan at least you are allow to have pills. I can't take them. When I was young, I had a very bad infection, because of baths, so I can't take anything, that might affect anything below, you know. Its hard to explain, and kind of embarresing. But that is how it is for me. Every time I get cramps I have to live with it. If it gets really bad, and I can barly move. I still have to go to school and everything. >.<

So true! We need someone to break the ice!

And oh, gomen Ashlee-chan. Really su**s that you can't take pills. Must be horrible to have that infection. If the cramps get too bad, get a hot water bottle and a chocolate bar. When I was allowed to eat them, they really helped  :sweatdrop:

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #16 on: July 19 2006, 03:43 am »
So true! We need someone to break the ice!

And oh, gomen Ashlee-chan. Really su**s that you can't take pills. Must be horrible to have that infection. If the cramps get too bad, get a hot water bottle and a chocolate bar. When I was allowed to eat them, they really helped :sweatdrop:
yeah. I hated that infection. I had it when I was really young. It had to do with my bladder, and some other stuff, and well, (I put it in spolilers, because it is really embarssing)
Show content
I couldn't control when I go to the bathroom. So my parents would always get mad at me, and everything. When they split up, and I got suck moving in with my aunt until they start calming down. My aunt would yell at me, and everything. She told me that i was a baby and everything, and how I can't grow up. I was about 7.

So, after a year or two,  I went to the doctors and they did test on me, and found out the problem and everything. My aunt still hasn't said sorry to me. I bet she still thinks its stupid. So now, after so many years. I have never taken a bath, only showers, and I can only use Sunlight to clean my clothes.

Chocolate really helps me. But thats about it. The pain hurts so much. >.<
center]

Forum Family

moezychan

« Reply #17 on: July 19 2006, 04:19 am »
yeah. I hated that infection. I had it when I was really young. It had to do with my bladder, and some other stuff, and well, (I put it in spolilers, because it is really embarssing)
Show content
I couldn't control when I go to the bathroom. So my parents would always get mad at me, and everything. When they split up, and I got suck moving in with my aunt until they start calming down. My aunt would yell at me, and everything. She told me that i was a baby and everything, and how I can't grow up. I was about 7.

So, after a year or two,  I went to the doctors and they did test on me, and found out the problem and everything. My aunt still hasn't said sorry to me. I bet she still thinks its stupid. So now, after so many years. I have never taken a bath, only showers, and I can only use Sunlight to clean my clothes.

Chocolate really helps me. But thats about it. The pain hurts so much. >.<

Aww, you really have had it rough Ashlee-chan. Must've been horrible. I also had a problem there too. It's a bit embarrassing. Thankfully I don't have it anymore. Hope something can be done about yours.

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #18 on: July 19 2006, 04:39 am »
Aww, you really have had it rough Ashlee-chan. Must've been horrible. I also had a problem there too. It's a bit embarrassing. Thankfully I don't have it anymore. Hope something can be done about yours.
Well, its pretty good. Every since I stop taking bath and using sunlight. Nothing has happen. Its just when I start taking baths, it will start again. >.< So I don't think I will get over it.

The doctor told my parents, that its not common for girls to have these infections. Even some guys have it, but its really rare. Usually girls tend to grow out of it after 10 ten years, but I don't think I will happen to me. And I don't want to take a chance.
center]

Forum Family

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #19 on: July 19 2006, 08:30 am »
Chocolate always helps me get through periods.

Your aunt sounds cruel, Ashlee... >_< It's a rough life and I applaud you for getting through it.