AuthorTopic: The Girl Thread Version 2.0  (Read 34974 times)

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
Re: The Girl Thread Version 2.0
« Reply #20 on: July 20 2006, 08:32 am »
chocolate's good...very good

help me with every problems >>;;
i never had infection so i dont noe but,
goshhh! it's hot in HERE!
Canada might be hot, but California's boiling!
now it's more boiling cause there's a wildfire >>;;
by me.

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #21 on: July 21 2006, 03:00 am »
Why can't guys fall for girls.. as easily as girls fall for guys... Girls are so much more vulnerable..

-- never too far.. no matter how far ..
theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi
bigKITTY;; pretty,Quimmy,TimeMachine,Nyoko,Møon Li,sofiacardcaptors,Moezy-chan,-=kuro_woof=-,Sya0ran,bLuetopaz,Shuinu,bie_liao,aishiteru,Ashlee
bigPUPPY;; vexnet, Kasawa Lanford
littleKITTY;;Fai, Cardcaptors_Ria, baby.piglet

moezychan

« Reply #22 on: July 21 2006, 04:19 am »
Why can't guys fall for girls.. as easily as girls fall for guys... Girls are so much more vulnerable..

Again, I'm going to disagree with you. You can't assume that all people are alike just because of gender, and frankly I'm getting sick of it. I'm asking you kindly, for the last time, quit being so judgmental. I won't be responsible for my temper next time, though it probably doesn't matter since you ignore my posts as always.

As for being vunerable, not all women are. I'm not like that. I'm tomboyish by nature and I deal with heartache in my own way. I learn to rely on myself and not on others. It's not just gender; it's also attitude, culture, and upbringing. All those play factors in a persons' attitude.

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #23 on: July 21 2006, 04:39 am »
im not a tomboy as i you think, i wear a lot of girly cloths, but weirdly, im not vulnerable
maybe it's my nature (like moezy-chan said)
but it's true that a lot boys are hard to be vulnerable
by me.

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #24 on: July 21 2006, 04:58 am »
Chocolate always helps me get through periods.

Your aunt sounds cruel, Ashlee... >_< It's a rough life and I applaud you for getting through it.
Chocolate *drools* I have tons of chocolate pudding with me right now, lol. i'm eating it as I type lol.

Well to tell the truth. I think its a bit harder for guys.

When we have a crush on someone, we usally have a group of girls who know and you just talk. Kind of like here in the girl thread. We are not really afraid to talk on how we feel.

But for guys, its very odd to them if they talk about their feelings. Not all guys feel the same way, but most do. They don't always tell their "boys",  because they don't like to talk about their feelings, and some guys like to tease about it. So I find that guys may have it wrost in this area.

Also, when a guy comes up to us, and ask us out, or something. We A) OMG he finally ask me, B)Ok, is he joking with me C)um...no way.  For some guys they take all the courage to ask us, and well if we say yes then it was worth it. But then we girls usually tells our friends and you get ready. As for guys They >_> I don't know what they do, but they do something to freack the guy out or made him weird.

This is just my  thought though. I guess we have to ask like 100 girls and 100 guys and make them fill out a poll or something  :sweatdrop: lol
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #25 on: July 21 2006, 06:35 am »
Personally, I don't really care about being asked out. Too much trouble. The only guys I'll go out with are the guys in Harvest Moon.

I'm not that vurnerable too. -.- Guys tell me I hit hard. >>

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #26 on: July 21 2006, 06:41 am »
Personally, I don't really care about being asked out. Too much trouble. The only guys I'll go out with are the guys in Harvest Moon.

I'm not that vurnerable too. -.- Guys tell me I hit hard. >>

guys tell me im kinda scary >>;;
i told them to look at their faces and tell me that again  :sweatdrop:
nowadays, i'm really sneaky about being asked out

boy: hi
me: 0_0 omg, he talked to me, what does that mean?

am i being dramatic?
i think i am
by me.

moezychan

« Reply #27 on: July 21 2006, 06:46 am »
Yeah, go tomboys! I'm too strong myself  :sweatdrop: My one sister weighs twice as much as me, and I'm known to make her out of breath when she's fighting me O_O she can barely stand from it.  And she's 3 inches taller than me. I can be scary when mad. You never want to see that. You've all seen me annoyed, but never mad, and I hope you never do. You wouldn't like me anymore  :sweatdrop:

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #28 on: July 21 2006, 07:02 am »
when i get mad, i don't talk at all
i mean, all day
i just stay quiet and motionless until that person says sorry
they say silence is sometimes more scary than violence and yelling
by me.

Offline Strawberry

• cRAzY fan
  • Strawberries Are Sweet
« Reply #29 on: July 21 2006, 07:06 am »
I'm abit of a tomboy myself. I'm usually seen out with a baseball cap, trousers and a T-shirt (sometimes a sports T-shirt), but at times I can be abit girly, but not too girly. One of my friends back at school says to me that I act more like a boy then a girl because I play on video games, like shonen manga and have a sports bag. I don't know why some people here in the UK classify's video games as a boys thing because there are some girly games avaliable right?
Do NOT under estimate the powers of strawberries

Saikou Ni Happy! Forum / NERV Forum

moezychan

« Reply #30 on: July 21 2006, 07:11 am »
when i get mad, i don't talk at all
i mean, all day
i just stay quiet and motionless until that person says sorry
they say silence is sometimes more scary than violence and yelling

That's what I do when I'm really mad. I have such a horrible temper that it's better if I ignore you than fight with you. If I fought, you could get hurt  :sweatdrop: but then the silence does get really horrible. I once went a whole month without talking to my sister. I can get instantly quiet and then I refuse to talk at all.

I'm abit of a tomboy myself. I'm usually seen out with a baseball cap, trousers and a T-shirt (sometimes a sports T-shirt), but at times I can be abit girly, but not too girly. One of my friends back at school says to me that I act more like a boy then a girl because I play on video games, like shonen manga and have a sports bag. I don't know why some people here in the UK classify's video games as a boys thing because there are some girly games avaliable right?

Not really sure, since I don't really like video games. I usually die in 5 minutes  :sweatdrop:

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #31 on: July 21 2006, 07:49 am »

Not really sure, since I don't really like video games. I usually die in 5 minutes :sweatdrop:

same with me :sweatdrop:
by me.

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #32 on: July 21 2006, 08:55 am »
Does liking video games really make you a tomboy? ._. Especially if the game's for girl? What about refusing to wear make-up? *cough*me*cough* I absolutely hate it as much as dresses.

moezychan

« Reply #33 on: July 21 2006, 09:37 am »
Does liking video games really make you a tomboy? ._. Especially if the game's for girl? What about refusing to wear make-up? *cough*me*cough* I absolutely hate it as much as dresses.

Not really sure. I always thought tomboys were girls that didn't like pink, refused to wear dresses, and rather play football than play with dolls. That was me growing up. Boys were afraid to fight me. I was pretty tough. I still am I guess. Though now I allow myself to be more feminine, like wearing dresses, but I will never wear makeup or pink >_< You couldn't pay me to do that.

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #34 on: July 21 2006, 10:44 am »
^my friend is like that
she never wear pink, dresses, or anything girly colors, loves anime, hate girly stuffs, but weirdly is smart 0_0
by me.

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #35 on: July 21 2006, 11:29 am »
Lipstick makes me feel uncomfortable and earrings piercing hurt! That's why I'll never wear them. I just hope people won't mistake me for a guy when I cut my hair (someday) really short.

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #36 on: July 21 2006, 12:01 pm »
Well, for me, I hate to wear girly stuff and dresses. Even though I hate pink and light blues, it goes great on me, so I endup wearing it. I do wear makeup, but Its not like I spent hours on it. I juse spend like 5 minutes and that is it. I"m do wear girly stuff, but not girly girly stuff.

Did that make sense?
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy

moezychan

« Reply #37 on: July 21 2006, 12:06 pm »
Well, for me, I hate to wear girly stuff and dresses. Even though I hate pink and light blues, it goes great on me, so I endup wearing it. I do wear makeup, but Its not like I spent hours on it. I juse spend like 5 minutes and that is it. I"m do wear girly stuff, but not girly girly stuff.

Did that make sense?

Yeah, I'm the same way! I'm telling you Ashlee-chan, we're too much alike! I do like to look feminine, but at the same time, I like to look tomboyish. I have a style that shows I'm very feminine yet masculine at the same time. Does that make sense?  :sweatdrop:

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #38 on: July 21 2006, 12:09 pm »
Yeah, I'm the same way! I'm telling you Ashlee-chan, we're too much alike! I do like to look feminine, but at the same time, I like to look tomboyish. I have a style that shows I'm very feminine yet masculine at the same time. Does that make sense? :sweatdrop:
yep. I know what you mean. I do like to look my greatest, but also at the same time I don't want to look like a girly girl, because that is who I am. Also, my favorite outfit is girly, and yet not girly.
center]

Forum Family

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #39 on: July 21 2006, 12:11 pm »
when i wear makeup, i look REALLY girly, that's why i don't wear makeup. As for Jewelrys i don't wear them as much
but  sometimes, i just wear earrings
by me.