AuthorTopic: Kyo Kara Maoh  (Read 14460 times)

Offline Star Wings

• Obsessed Fan
  • I love anime so much I can watch it all day! ^_^
Kyo Kara Maoh
« on: June 18 2006, 12:20 am »
Have anyone seen this anime before?  I've only seen 5 episodes of it, but I love it already and I think that it's hilarious! :haha:  If you did whois your favorite character?  I like Yuri the best!  He's nice, forgiving, loves peace and it's funny how he's sometimes clueless of  the culture they have in the demon tribe because he just arrived there and suddenly became the Demon King.
*Forum Family*

Mother: Moon Li
                       Cool Big Sis: Ashlee, Wishingstarx
                       Kawaii Little Sis:Moonflower
                       Cousin: xOLight_AngelOx

Offline cute_me

• cRAzY fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
Re: Kyo Kara Maoh
« Reply #1 on: June 18 2006, 07:06 am »
i have seen al least 50 episodes.
it's really funny and cute. my favorite character is Wolfram, he is so funny when he gets jelous over Yuri, he takes the engament more seriously than Yuri does.

becuase if u are alone
u can't hurt anyone
and u don't have to get hurt

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #2 on: June 18 2006, 07:15 am »
I love Kyou Kara Maou! I've seen all the subbed episodes. It's hilarious. Wolfram is my favorite.

Also, if you've seen the character of Ryan (the guy with the sandbear/panda), he is voiced by the same seiyuu as Fai XD

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #3 on: June 20 2006, 12:22 pm »
KKM is one of my favourite animes. ^^

Fav character is Wolfram.  I think that he and Yuuri together are adorable. They have some real sweet moments around the middle of the series and towards the end (I don't want to specify what since I don't want to give away spoilers but there are some completely adorable moments between the two).

I knew about Fye's VA being in it.  When I first heard Ryan I thought his voice sounded familiar but couldn't place it (unlike others of the KKM cast which were also familiar) so I ended looking it up and discovered the VA also did Fye.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #4 on: June 20 2006, 01:27 pm »
I saw the 1st ep and quite liked it. If i can find the eps small file size I'll prob dl them, pitty they're not up at youtube.

Offline sanlyn

• "A True Fan"
  • Neo-Angelique <3
« Reply #5 on: June 20 2006, 03:08 pm »
This is one of my favorite series that has ended.  i've finished its entire series.  I watched raw in latter part because the fansub group is a little slow in releasing new episodes.  The story is nice with a twist in the end.  I like its bgm and op/ed theme.  Every episode gives me a good laugh.

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #6 on: June 20 2006, 03:23 pm »
I saw the 1st ep and quite liked it. If i can find the eps small file size I'll prob dl them, pitty they're not up at youtube.

Try youtube again in a few weeks.  Up until last week they were there but then some "issues" happened and youtube ended up deleting a lot of the anime there.  I know that slowly stuff is being re-added but it's taking time since so much stuff was lost.

Offline yukie

• *dreamscene
« Reply #7 on: June 22 2006, 07:10 pm »
Kyou Kara Maou is such an underrated anime! I loved it when I watched it, but subbing has been quite slow lately and I've been too lazy to download the raws using BitTorrent, so I stopped xD I think I'll wait till more subs come out and then download them and watch them all at once. I stopped around episode 60 or so.

My favourite character is Conrad. :3 I'm not really a fan of shounen-ai, so.... I know, wrong anime to watch. But I just choose to ignore all the boyxboy hintings xD

Offline kinomotofan

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #8 on: June 23 2006, 03:16 pm »
Just how many episode are there of this anime? Does anyone know? I read somewhere that its about 54. Wolfram really a boy?  :confused:

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #9 on: June 23 2006, 03:19 pm »
Just how many episode are there of this anime? Does anyone know? I read somewhere that its about 54. Wolfram really a boy?  :confused:

There are 78. Yes, Wolfram is a boy... -_-

Offline kinomotofan

« Reply #10 on: June 23 2006, 07:18 pm »
Thanks Meliwan. Is worth watching all 78 episodes? Animax is showing it right now and its quite funny. Can't quite believe Wolfram is a boy since he acts so much like a girl.  :rotfl:

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #11 on: June 24 2006, 10:44 am »
I'd say yes that it's worth watching all 78 eps.  The main storyline starts around ep 24(?), I know the ep is called 'Conrad's Arm' but I can't remember the ep number but that story goes on right until the last episode (every so often there will be an odd ep that is something different, especially between getting the 2nd and 3rd box, but mainly it's the one storyline that gets all the focus).

Offline cute_me

• cRAzY fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #12 on: August 26 2006, 11:33 am »
i loveeeeeeeee wolfram!!!!!!! he is so sweet with yuuri eventhough he calls him a wimp a lot, he cares about him a lot, i think that in order to protect yuuri he could sacrifice his life. :) i love him

becuase if u are alone
u can't hurt anyone
and u don't have to get hurt

Offline xxxholic

• Good Fan
« Reply #13 on: August 26 2006, 01:31 pm »
I liked Kyou Kara Maoh! But i was disappointed that the majority of fans shipped WolframxYuuri. I was like the only person (at least in the english speaking community) who likes ConradXYuuri.

But anyway. I really enjoyed the show. I'm still waiting for the subs to finish so i can rewatch all the episodes. I watched all the episodes raw.

Offline mellie

• New Fan
« Reply #14 on: August 27 2006, 03:38 am »
I've seen all 78 eps, and read a few snippets of the novels. I love it.

Yuuri is my favorite character, followed by Wolfram. I actually can't stand Conrad for a variety of reasons, though I started to not hate him as much near the end. I'm a Yuuri x Wolfram shipper, but I can understand Conrad x Yuuri. To me, after seeing it, those are the only two pairings that make any sense. I absolutely HATE KKM fanfic where they turn Wolfram into a **** and have him screwed by everyone. It makes me sad because he's a great character, and a lot of fanfic writers ruin his characterization for the sake of smut.

I've written fanfics for Yuuram with Kuromori, actually. Apparently people liked them a lot. She's written one on her own, too. "Broken Dreams" is Kuromori's, and we've written "Harvest Festival" and "Blood Boundaries" together. :D So if anyone read those, that was us. :D
I made my little avatar (and kuromori's too). Please don't steal them. I'd be sad.

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #15 on: August 27 2006, 03:40 am »
I liked Kyou Kara Maoh! But i was disappointed that the majority of fans shipped WolframxYuuri. I was like the only person (at least in the english speaking community) who likes ConradXYuuri.

Actually, I know another ConradxYuuri fan.
Me? I'm GüntherxGwendal and WolframxYuuri fan. Perhaps YozakxConrad too.
Did they ever finish the anime? I kinda stopped watching during the Bob episodes, because the fansubbers were on hiatus.

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline xxxholic

• Good Fan
« Reply #16 on: August 27 2006, 04:05 am »
^ Japann has finished airing it along time ago. But the fansubbers are still very behind. They release an episode every 2 months or something. I haven't been following them. They're too slow.

Offline Kouichi

• Love is love
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Love is Love no matter who it is you love
« Reply #17 on: August 27 2006, 04:21 am »
I love Yuuri Shiboya love that name to Shiboya lol oh and there are up to 60 ep on youtube all fansubed tho.If you want the english ones they go up to Vol.5 I think it was and there like $21.99 but you can get them lower on Ebay or something.........oh and I'm a big big Yuuram fan there so cute ^_____^

banner: Møon Li ((thank you!))
Icon: lidnar2
((I did ask to use the Icon and she did say yes ))
  Website
.:Newmoon:.

Forum Family

My sweet ,loveing Forum Boyfriend: Vampifaied
my Twin Sis: Emi~sama
My cool older sister's:Møon Li and Airashii

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #18 on: August 27 2006, 04:38 am »
I was like the only person (at least in the english speaking community) who likes ConradXYuuri.

Really? I know plenty of ConradxYuuri fans.  There's a lot of fans of that pairing on the main KKM comm on LJ.  Most of my Yuuram stuff I get off of the Wolfram comm.

Did they ever finish the anime?

Currently 71 of 78 eps have been subbed.  Usually a couple of eps get released per month so it's almost finished.

Offline mellie

• New Fan
« Reply #19 on: August 27 2006, 04:49 am »
^ Japann has finished airing it along time ago. But the fansubbers are still very behind. They release an episode every 2 months or something. I haven't been following them. They're too slow.
Yeah. I stopped following the subs for that reason, too. So slow.
I made my little avatar (and kuromori's too). Please don't steal them. I'd be sad.