AuthorTopic: Kyo Kara Maoh  (Read 14461 times)

Offline xxxholic

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: Kyo Kara Maoh
« Reply #20 on: August 27 2006, 06:48 am »
Really? I know plenty of ConradxYuuri fans. There's a lot of fans of that pairing on the main KKM comm on LJ. Most of my Yuuram stuff I get off of the Wolfram comm.

Currently 71 of 78 eps have been subbed. Usually a couple of eps get released per month so it's almost finished.

Well, back when KKM was all the rage, i hardly see any ConradXYuuri fans. But i do see a few here and there but the YuurixWolfram fans are everywhere! They outnumber the ConXYuu fans by a lot. But then i guess it doesn't matter. There's no official pairing in the anime.
The manga is still ongoing, so they might officialize one of the two pairings. I hope it's ConxYuu. They're so sweet!

Offline mellie

• New Fan
« Reply #21 on: August 27 2006, 07:37 am »
^_^ The author's favorite character is Wolfram, though, so who knows. The manga looks like it's following the novels more closely. I get the chapters every month. :D

It's hard to say, though, because the novels don't really lean one way or another, even if the drama's do lean towards YuuRam.

I think most of the people who like Yuuri x Wolfram don't actually like the pairing, but like Wolfram, and know Wolfram loves Yuuri, so it's like they're YuuRam fans by default. I see SO many people bash Yuuri for no good reason, and they're supposedly YuuRam fans. This is usually where the Wolf!**** fanfiction comes in and makes me sad, because Wolfram's not a **** T_T He's so noble.
I made my little avatar (and kuromori's too). Please don't steal them. I'd be sad.

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #22 on: August 27 2006, 07:52 am »
I think most of the people who like Yuuri x Wolfram don't actually like the pairing, but like Wolfram, and know Wolfram loves Yuuri, so it's like they're YuuRam fans by default.

I think you're right.  I know it's pretty much a requirement to be a Yuuram fan on the Wolfram comm and there's more Yuuram stuff than solo!Wolfram things there, lol.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline xxxholic

• Good Fan
« Reply #23 on: August 27 2006, 12:00 pm »
Really? The author's favorite character is Wolfram? Oh but in the novels, the author seems to draw more ConxYuu pictures. I mean, the MAJORITY is ConxYuu. So it might seems like she likes the pairing.

Offline mellie

• New Fan
« Reply #24 on: August 27 2006, 12:26 pm »
In an interview she said that she's not for any pairing, but that Wolfram is her favorite character. The artist and the author are different. The artist likes drawing characters that LOOK like Yuuri and Conrad together, but that doesn't mean they are. Those are just the scenes the artist chooses to draw. She has no control over the story.
I made my little avatar (and kuromori's too). Please don't steal them. I'd be sad.

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #25 on: August 27 2006, 01:46 pm »
I know in the game Yuuri and Wolfram marry it the ending so I'd think if any pairing would be made official it would be them.

But who knows.  *shrugs*

Offline Kouichi

• Love is love
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Love is Love no matter who it is you love
« Reply #26 on: August 27 2006, 02:19 pm »
I know in the game Yuuri and Wolfram marry it the ending so I'd think if any pairing would be made official it would be them.

But who knows.  *shrugs*
They marry? Yay *dance's* thats sooo cool now I got to get the game lol :sweatdrop:

banner: Møon Li ((thank you!))
Icon: lidnar2
((I did ask to use the Icon and she did say yes ))
  Website
.:Newmoon:.

Forum Family

My sweet ,loveing Forum Boyfriend: Vampifaied
my Twin Sis: Emi~sama
My cool older sister's:Møon Li and Airashii

Offline mellie

• New Fan
« Reply #27 on: August 27 2006, 03:55 pm »
I don't know if I believe that without actually seeing the complete ending.

The creators of the series (the novel, the manga, and the anime) have all stated dozens of times that they aren't pushing any one pairing, so I find it hard to believe they'd allow it to happen in the game.

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #28 on: August 27 2006, 03:58 pm »
I don't know if I believe that without actually seeing the complete ending.

The creators of the series (the novel, the manga, and the anime) have all stated dozens of times that they aren't pushing any one pairing, so I find it hard to believe they'd allow it to happen in the game.

Actually, I heard the game is almost like a dating sim but not really, so you can choose to lead up to Yuuri/whoever you want in the end.

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #29 on: August 27 2006, 05:06 pm »
Actually, I heard the game is almost like a dating sim but not really, so you can choose to lead up to Yuuri/whoever you want in the end.

Yeah I think that's right.  *thinks*  There's like different paths or something the player can take to determine who Yuuri ends up with but it's suppose to be only in the Wolfram ending where Yuuri ends up married; in the rest he suppose to just end up with that person.  I could be wrong though since the person who mainly provides all the KKM Japanese info to the comms has been on vacation and hasn't provided her own summary of the game yet.  I hope she's back soon since I miss her spoiling us.

Offline xxxholic

• Good Fan
« Reply #30 on: August 28 2006, 06:14 am »

So there's plenty of outcomes?! WOW cool. I wonder if the game will get licensed? Considering the anime is licensed and i heard that TokyoPop is going to pick up the manga as well.

Offline Kouichi

• Love is love
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Love is Love no matter who it is you love
« Reply #31 on: August 28 2006, 06:40 am »
Really sweet I have some of the English Vols and there pretty good they have Tobe's Voice as Wolframs. ((Tobe from Wolf's Rain))

banner: Møon Li ((thank you!))
Icon: lidnar2
((I did ask to use the Icon and she did say yes ))
  Website
.:Newmoon:.

Forum Family

My sweet ,loveing Forum Boyfriend: Vampifaied
my Twin Sis: Emi~sama
My cool older sister's:Møon Li and Airashii

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #32 on: August 28 2006, 11:41 am »
So there's plenty of outcomes?! WOW cool. I wonder if the game will get licensed? Considering the anime is licensed and i heard that TokyoPop is going to pick up the manga as well.

They're picking up the manga?! YES! *dances*  I hope they end up releases the novels too since I know TokyoPop also does novels.

I'm not sure if the game will be licensed.  Most BL dating sim games don't. :(

Offline xxxholic

• Good Fan
« Reply #33 on: August 29 2006, 03:37 am »
^ Yeah that's what i heard. But it's still not confirmed yet. But then again, if a company licenses KKM, i definitely would think TP would do that since they're very open toward that genre of manga.

I don't think any BL game would be licensed, at least not in the next few years.

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #34 on: September 01 2006, 11:12 am »
Wujuu!! Yuuri/Wolfram (is that right? Wolfram?) ALL THE WAY!!! and i love that soldier guy too... what's his name? Conrad? :XD: they're mine!!

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #35 on: September 01 2006, 09:07 pm »
TokyoPop for the manga...

I'm sorry but... meh...

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline xxxholic

• Good Fan
« Reply #36 on: September 02 2006, 04:33 am »
^ Why not? Personally i think TOKYOPOP is awesome with most of their manga and they don't shy away from BL like other companies. And their translatings are well done.

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #37 on: September 02 2006, 08:03 am »
TokyoPop sucked originally and I still avoid older titles they've done but they're okay now.  At least it's not VIZ. *stabs VIZ*

Offline xxxholic

• Good Fan
« Reply #38 on: September 02 2006, 01:18 pm »
^ Yeah VIZ is horrible. I hate their editings, especially Yami no Matsuei's editings. Ugh. I can't stand it. I had wished they knew what YnM was before they licensed it then they wouldn't have to butcher it.

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #39 on: September 02 2006, 01:39 pm »
Definitely agree about YnM.  I'm poor so I don't buy a lot of manga unless I really like it and YnM was one I would have spent the money on but fortunately I got warned on how bad it was edited before I started buying it.  Something like Tokyopop, BLU or DMP should have gotten YnM since they actually deal with that genre.

VIZ bugs me so much though because I like a lot of series that were in/are in Weekly Shounen Jump in Japan and VIZ gets all those mangas since they own the English version of Shounen Jump.  I save money but it really would be nice to have hard copies of my favourite series.