AuthorTopic: CardCaptor Sakura - Monolithic Times  (Read 43147 times)

Offline Hypercrabby

• All Your Syaorans are Belong to us
  • Big Fan
  • A Syaoran fanatic
Re: CardCaptor Sakura - Monolithic Times
« Reply #100 on: February 19 2006, 05:24 pm »
Tomoyo, hardly listening to what the others were saying, helped support Syaoran as well. During her subtle glances toward Eriol, she saw how focused on his own thoughts he was. I suppose he's searching for magic affecting Li-Kun. What could have happened to him? The rest of us seem to be fine. There definatly was something in the air that bothered Tomoyo. The atomsphere around her seemed calm, apart from the worry of Syaoran's health. So why did it bother her so much? She looked up again, checking for anything seeming out of place. Sakura, shoulders starting to shake, looked like she was on the bringe of tears.
"Don't worry, Sakura-chan," Tomoyo said giving Sakura her warmest smile, "Li-kun was in a lake, and then slept in a cave. Such conditions are natural to bring out a cold. I'm sure he'll be fine."

Offline Shiunu

• I've got a hole in me pocket!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #101 on: February 20 2006, 02:29 am »
Sakura was still confused about what Kaston and his sister were talking about. She looked up at Tomoyo who had given her a warm smile. Tomoyo always made her feel better no matter what situation they were in. "Arigato Tomoyo-chan." She said. Sakura felt the same strange feeling that Tomoyo had felt in the air too. She didn't like it but didn't know what it was. Sakura was still worried for Syaoran, she was still concered about what Nanase had said about the doctor they were going to wasn't exactly the best one. She looked to her side and saw that Tomoyo was trying to help her with Syaoran. "Tomoyo-chan, really thank you so much." Sakura told her.

Little Sisters: bie liao, babypigggy, Fai, and Okamirei
Fellow Beatle Fangirl: hoshisenshi ^^
Cousins: Hikari_Blaze, aishiteru, Moon Li
Me and bie liao are in love! We never give up on our guys! <3

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #102 on: February 20 2006, 03:53 am »
syaoran opened  his eyes, he found himself broken out in cold sweat.
"Did i..." Syaoran sighed

-- never too far.. no matter how far ..
theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi
bigKITTY;; pretty,Quimmy,TimeMachine,Nyoko,Møon Li,sofiacardcaptors,Moezy-chan,-=kuro_woof=-,Sya0ran,bLuetopaz,Shuinu,bie_liao,aishiteru,Ashlee
bigPUPPY;; vexnet, Kasawa Lanford
littleKITTY;;Fai, Cardcaptors_Ria, baby.piglet

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #103 on: February 20 2006, 05:59 am »
Sakura loked over at him because herself and Tomoyo were trying to help carry him as they were walking to the nearest town. "Syaoran? Are you okay? I was so worried about you. You've already fainted twice." Sakura told him. She looked at his face and he seemed like he looked very tired and not well at all. "Syaoran honey, were taking you to the nearest town and were gonna take you to a doctor. I'm just so worried about you." Sakura said and felt tears coming on.

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #104 on: February 20 2006, 06:01 am »
Syaoran fell back to the ground, eyes open. He lifted his hand and placed them on his forehead.
"Sakura, i dont think i'm sick.." Syaoran said, the other hand holding tightly onto Sakura's.

theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi
bigKITTY;; pretty,Quimmy,TimeMachine,Nyoko,Møon Li,sofiacardcaptors,Moezy-chan,-=kuro_woof=-,Sya0ran,bLuetopaz,Shuinu,bie_liao,aishiteru,Ashlee

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #105 on: February 20 2006, 06:21 am »
"Syaoran, then what else could it be?" She questioned. She felt his hand holding hers and she held his tightly. "Ne, Syaoran do you remember when I had a fever that one time and I told you that I would get better faster if you held my hand? Well now I'm doing that with you. I'm sure that you be just fine and get better from whatever is causing this if I hold your hand." Sakura said and gave a little smile.

~~
Yep I stole that from TRC ep. 5. ^^ I just thought'd it be cute.

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #106 on: February 20 2006, 06:44 am »
Syaoran smiled, but he couldn't pretend he was sick.
"Sakura, I really am not sick. I'm okay." Syaoran smiled, his pale face regained its colour.

theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #107 on: February 20 2006, 06:46 am »
"Are you sure? Really sure? I just want you to be okay." Sakura told him. She looked up at Tomoyo and the rest of the group who were waiting for them. "Okay well let's go." She said and got Tomoyo to help her lift him up.

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #108 on: February 20 2006, 06:48 am »
Syaoran nodded. He would've expected Sakura to go crazy on him, but he was glad she had listened.

When they stepped onto the ground, Miyuki held an umbrella.
"What's your problem? It's not even raining!" Syaoran said. Miyuki turned to look at him.
"The sun bugs me." She replied and walked behind Kaston.

"She's such a pain, why is she here, anyways?" Syaoran asked.

theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Roleplay Extrodeiner, have a question, please ask :)
  • Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
  • Insane Story Writer Nut, CCS Fan Nut
« Reply #109 on: February 21 2006, 02:42 pm »
(ooc: If I over-do the scare factor here please tell me in a PM or on MSN and I'll re-write this ok? :) this event is one of the many obstacles that the group will encounter, and I'm saying this only because we are FAR from the ending, in fact, where not even close to the middle :tongue3: )

The group soon arrived at the edge of the town, Kaston was about to walk further when he felt something odd about the town and stopped. "Somethings... wrong..." he said and squited his eyes but couldn't make heads or tails of what it was. "I'll go and check it out, please stay here ok? That means you to Miyuki!" He didn't trust her at all

Nanase got up but her big brother turned toward her. "stay with the group ok?" he said and took off. Nanase stared him as he disappeared over the bridge that lead into the town.

He walked through the gates and looked around. The dust swelled up and moved across the ground, he noticed a distinct lack of people. "Where is everyone....." he said and looked around, a chill came down his back when he heard a ghostly voice behind him, he spun on his heels and looked toward where he 'thinks' he heard it coming from, but there was nothing there. "Huh?"

Voices could be heard all over the town and it was frightening him to no end. He took several steps back before backing into something that moved, he turned around and his face turned a shade of white, the next thing he knew was running across the courtyard and toward the bridge, but before he could get there he slammed into something... 'invisible' and fell backwards, he got back up and looked, his sister was standing on the bridge and she apperently couldn't see him.

"Pray... food... nice of you to show up..." came a voice from behind him, he turned around. "You..." Kaston said

The strange voice snickered before moving it's boney hand up, several boney hands sprang up from the ground and grabbed Kaston by his ankles and arms, before dragging him into the church. "Lets see if they can get to you, before I turn you into one of my slaves." the voice laughed mischivously

Meanwhile, Nanase was waiting outside on the bridge. "What is taking him so long....." Nanase said with worry

Thank you bLuetopaz for Siggy and Avatar! ^_^
:Forum Family:

Imoto-chan: lika-chi
Imoto-chan: OniiChanTouya
Imouto-chan: Cherry-chan
Imouto-chan: Starfire
Imouto-chan: babypigggy

:Stories:
Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Hypercrabby

• Big Fan
  • A Syaoran fanatic
« Reply #110 on: February 21 2006, 04:50 pm »
"I wonder if something happened to him...Hiragizawa-kun, do you notice anything unusual?" Tomoyo asked.
Eriol shuddered slightly."I-I can't say exactly, but something is wrong. I'm not sure if it endangers Kaston-kun, but you feel it too, don't you Sakura-san?"
Meiling leaned forward a bit to look past the bridge."Well, I don't see anything wrong. I don't get why we can't just go inside!"
Tomoyo walked over to where Meiling was standing and squinted her eyes down the path.
"You never know..."She murmured,"Sometimes the most innocent of places can be dangerous, too."

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #111 on: February 23 2006, 03:48 pm »
Nanase shook her head. "If your going to just stand there then I'll go alone." She said and took off toward the town. She got only a few feet for running straight into a barrier, she moved back and ran her hand across it. She snarled and pushed on it but it still didn't budge

The girl sighed and called upon her own set of abilities, a sword appears out of her hands, she slashed forward and the barrier split. "Yata!" she yelled before something slammed into her, sending her flying across the land and into a tree that was right next to the group. "Ow...." she said and got up. "What was THAT?" she said and watched as the barrier closed back up

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #112 on: February 23 2006, 04:13 pm »
Ariana woke up in a cold, damp cell with little light in the room. As soon as her eyes adjusted, Ariana tried to stand up, but was pulled back down. Looking down at her feet, heavy metal chains were chained to the wall. Placing her hands over the chains, they broke easily and she stood up advancing on the lock on the cell door. A slight tinkling came from behind her and Ariana whipped around, her eyes widening as a sharp metal chain was coming towards her like a snake.

The chain clasped around her whole body bringing it down hard to the floor, "You aren't going anywhere until you give me what I want..." hissed an evil voice. Ariana tried to scream and protest, but she couldn't, the chain held her too tight. A cold hand swept a finger down her cheek and she shuddered, "This isn't normal...Is this who he said to watch for?" Ariana thought to herself, "Not going to tell me...? Pity, you're such a pretty thing too. Guess I'll do this myself," the cold voice said again. The cell slowly faded away under Ariana, and soon another room appered before her. She struggled, feeling magic being cast over her, and soon her eyes fell heavy.

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #113 on: February 25 2006, 07:39 am »
Miyuki sneered.
"Me? chh." She sat down and waited.

"You should drop that attitude." Syaoran grunted. "Errg, where's Kaston? He shouldn't be gone so long.."

theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi

Offline Hypercrabby

• Big Fan
  • A Syaoran fanatic
« Reply #114 on: February 26 2006, 10:27 am »
"What are you guys blind?!" Meiling snapped. "Get out of your own little world and look at what's happened to Nanase-san!"
Tomoyo crouched down next to Nanase. "Are you alright? We didn't see anything...you just flew back!"
Following Nanase's previous steps, Eriol walked towards the barrier and ran his hand across it. "Hm...a barrier spell...One with about the same power as the Maze card, I see. But I wonder...Sakura-san, you brought your cards, right? Perhaps you could try using Sword."

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #115 on: February 26 2006, 01:22 pm »
"Ano.. um.. well yes. I should be able to use the cards again especially since I'm the same age as I was before when I used them." Sakura said to everyone. "I hope this will work." She said. She reached in her pocket and grabbed her star key. The key that hides the powers of the stars, reveal your true form before me. I, Sakura, command you under our contract. Release!" She chanted. Luckly, her wand apperared and she would be able to use it. "I'm so glad. Okay, well I'll try to use the sword card." Sakura grabbed the card and threw it in the air. She twirled her wand and hit the card. "Sword!" She shouted. A light, magical power came over her wand and transformed it into the sword. "I'm glad that worked." She sighed. She was going to try her hardest to brake through the barrier and try to find out what was going on with Kaston.

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #116 on: February 26 2006, 02:37 pm »
"Sakura! Wait.." Syaoran shouted from his few steps behind.

theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #117 on: February 27 2006, 05:37 am »
Sakura turned around. "What's wrong Syaoran?" She asked him. "Don't you want to save Kaston?" She was confused why he said for her to wait.

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #118 on: February 27 2006, 05:49 am »
Syaoran grabbed Sakura's hand.
"Don't go in there, please." Syaoran pleaded. Sakura only looked at him with a queer expression.

"You have to." Miyuki entered the conversation. "Only you can save him."

"What's this gotta do with you?" Syaoran shouted.

"Nothing. I'm just telling you. You're the only ones." Miyuki said, and shut up afterwards..

theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #119 on: February 28 2006, 08:18 am »
Nanase sighed and looked up at Tomoyo. "Arigatou.. I'm fine.." she said and got up and stared at the barrier. "If you can break it.. please.." she said

Kaston's eyes flickered open and he glanced around, he could see the floor below him, but when he tried to move his arms they went only a foot before being stopped, he glanced back and saw that he was cuffed to the wall. "Wonderful...." he said

"Is it?" A voice spoke and he looked around. "I didn't think you would awake, your much stronger than you let yourself show."

"Who are you?" Kaston asked and glancd around. "I am fear, death, chaos, I am something you fight against, but something you won't defeat." the voice sounded rather happy about this. "Without Sakura your powers have wained, and unless you can find someone who is equally or stronger than her, you won't make it out alive..."

He sighed. "He 'spawned' you didn't he?"

The voice didn't speak but instead was silent, was it distracted by something? "That power.." it said before it's cold influence vanished from the air around him

Mark of the Catalyst