AuthorTopic: [TRC] Attack of the Rabid Fangirls!  (Read 27167 times)

Offline Time-Machine

• We're all worms, but I do believe I am a glowworm.
  • Donators
  • Great Fan
Re: [TRC] Attack of the Rabid Fangirls!
« Reply #40 on: February 17 2006, 09:31 am »
Time-Machine saw Syaoran grab Sakura's hand and squealed, "Wai!!! That's so cute!" She quickly snapped a shot of them together. "You have no idea how hot your protectiveness is! But someone can sit on the other side of you, right? Please??? I promise I'll be really good." She turned to Sakura, smiled, and grabbed her other hand gently, in a pleading way, "I really just want to get to know you guys! You guys are so cool! I promise I'll be really good. Fangirls' Honour!"

Special thanks to Kiramiki for the pic in my siggy and avatar!

Forum Family
little sisters: babypigggy, Quimmy
big sister: Moon Li

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #41 on: February 17 2006, 09:52 am »
"Kyaaa! The big puppy is mad!!" Fai cried playfully as he tried to leap out of the way. Kurogane leaped on him before he could although, pinning him to the ground, "The big puppy is heavy, maybe we should lay you off the doggy food, ne?" Fai asked mischeviously, with a smile on his face. The mage escaped quickly from under the ninja, but not before another flash came from the strange box.

"May I sit next to Sakura-chan then Syaoran-kun?!" Fai asked excitditly smiling. Suddenly the word "ice-cream", popped up and Fai's attention turned to Suu-chan, "SUU-CHAN! Can I have chocolate please? Please?!" she begged jumping on her, "Will you really do anything we do ask Syaoran-kun...? As long as you get Sakura-chan's feather..?" she asked curiously looking at the brown haired boy still clinging to Suu.

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #42 on: February 17 2006, 12:36 pm »
"Uwahhh... You're too cute, Syaoran!! Now hug her! Take pictures, Time Machine-chan! I need copies!" Suu giggled, and clapped her hands blissfully. "I'll just get some chocolate, cheesecake and vanilla flavored ice cream! Big Kitty can come with me, before he makes Big Puppy really, really angry." She untangled herself from Fai (ours) and skipped off, grabbing Fai's (theirs) shirt sleeve, and pulling him behind her. "I'm going to need help carrying it, after all. O ho ho ho..."

Kurogane grinned as he felt his hands gripping the slender man's body as he hit the ground. Got you! But before he could say anything, nother flash went off, and he was free. 'maybe we should lay you off the doggy food ne?' He froze, feeling a vein throbbing in his head. "What was that?!? Come back here..." But before he could get to his feet, one of the girls was pulling him away, the damn pest. This is just too weird...
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

moezychan

« Reply #43 on: February 17 2006, 12:49 pm »
Still, Syaoran was completely weirded out; "Will you really do anything we ask Syaoran-kun...? As long as you get Sakura-chan's feather...?" one of the girls asked him.

With hearing this Syaoran replied, "Only for the sake of Sakura's feather." He sometimes hated his straightforwardness, but he promised to protect Sakura and he was going to do that. As for sitting next to any of them, he was going to assure that would definitely not happen!

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #44 on: February 18 2006, 03:30 am »
"A-ano... Syaoran-kun, How do you make your hair so shiny?!" Zeldi asked.
"Mokona wants Ice-Cream too!" He jumped on to Suu's shoulder. "Puu~!"

(( Sumimasen ._., I can't write anything these days))

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #45 on: February 19 2006, 04:35 pm »
As Fai got dragged off by the crazy fangirl, he called out to Syaoran smiling, "Syaoran-kun, look after big puppy ne? Keep him on a leash, until big kitty gets back!" he called happily,"What is this eye-scream that you talk about?" Fai asked curiously after the pair were far away from the mob of Syaoran fans.

"We better get out a table then! Come on!!" she called to Zeldi, Time-Machine. As the trio searched for the long table, they chattered excitdely about the real TRC gang being here. They also talked about what the tasks that Syaroran would be doing for them, "Mine's going to be really special..." Fai thought to herself after they had found the table and had set it up, "Now where could Suu-chan be...?"

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline Time-Machine

• Donators
  • Great Fan
« Reply #46 on: February 19 2006, 04:45 pm »
Time-Machine helped Fai and Zeldi set up the table. She turned to the group of remaining travelers, "Make yourselves comfortable! You're in for a real treat! Ice-cream is the best ever! Syaoran will you please reconsider letting me sit next to you? If not, then Big Puppy, can I sit next to you?" she asked Kurogane.

Forum Family

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #47 on: February 19 2006, 10:25 pm »
"A-ano.. Time-chan.. may i sit next to you? You're soo Kakkoii" Zeldi smiled. "Also.. Sakura is going to sit next to Syaoran-kun". "Too bad ne?"

Offline suu_no_clover

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #48 on: February 20 2006, 01:58 am »
"Hee hee, Fai-kun is so awesome. Almost as awesome as Syaoran-kun!" Almost. Not quite. Suu dragged Fai over to a large freezer that happened to be located behind the TRC general discussion forum. "Here is where the ice cream is. And over there is the Syaoran fan-thread, and the Kuro-Fai fan-thread - You guys should definately see that before you guys leave." She pointed at the threads smiling, knowing she'd probably confused Fai even more than 'ice cream' had. "But here! You can carry the chocolate and vanilla, and I'll grab these!" She grabbed 4 huge barrels from the freezer, passing 2 to the thin mage, and holding 2 herself.

moezychan

« Reply #49 on: February 20 2006, 03:52 am »
Truly getting weirder and weirder. There was no way that Syaoran was going to sit next to that girl, but he didn't bother telling her that. He preferred to be quiet in these situations. He almost suddenly found that words were useless against this bunch. It was much better to be quiet and observe, and who knows, maybe he would find the feather quicker if he watched more than talked.

Offline Time-Machine

• Donators
  • Great Fan
« Reply #50 on: February 20 2006, 06:37 am »
"A-ano.. Time-chan.. may i sit next to you? You're soo Kakkoii"

"Of course I would sit next to you Zeldi! You're way cool! And since we can't seem to be able to get seats next to Little Puppy, let's at least try to get seats close! This is so much fun!"

She turned to Syaoran and Sakura, smiling, "Seriously. Ice-cream. You are going to love it. Sakura, I think you should try the cheescake flavoured, it's my favourtie! I think you'd really like it. And Syaoran, no need to be so tense! Remember, no one will blame you if you smile and have fun. In fact, that's one of our favourtie things to see! Zettai Daijobu Daioh!" She laughed.

Forum Family

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #51 on: February 20 2006, 03:17 pm »
"And over there is the Syaoran fan-thread, and the Kuro-Fai fan-thread - You guys should definately see that before you guys leave." Fai stared curisouly as the girl pulled him towards their destination. Everything was such a blur, that the mage couldn't keep up, "Ano...Did you say KuroxFai thread? Maybe I should take Big Puppy for a walk there, I'm sure he'll enjoy it." he said smiling thinking of all the possibliites of what was held there,"Syaoran-kun won't be able to keep up...A Syraoran-kun thread..."
Fai thought again smiling. All of a sudden buckets of cold ice was heaped into his hands, the girl called it...cho-coo-late? Vinn-illa? All Fai knew that it was cold, a chill ran through his spine, suddenly reminded of the world that he had left behind.

"Can I sit next to you guys too?" Fai asked shyly, smiling.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline Time-Machine

• Donators
  • Great Fan
« Reply #52 on: February 21 2006, 07:07 am »
"Can I sit next to you guys too?"

Time-Machine heard Fai, and turned around. "Fai-chan, you're so cute I'm sure you can sit next to whoever you want! But if you want to sit next to us, that's perfectly okay. In fact, it's awesome!" She smiled sweetly.

Forum Family

Offline suu_no_clover

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #53 on: February 21 2006, 08:41 am »
'Big Puppy, can I sit next to you?' Kurogane turned, irritated at the use of that annoying pet name. He saw one of those girls, Time-something, smiling right by him. "I'm not a dog!" he screeched, "And do whatever you want. Just don't touch me." He sat down in a sulk. Why couldn't they pick on the brat? He had nothing to do with any of this...

"Ha ha ha, you should definately take Kuro-pon to that thread! Just let one of us come with you." And a camera, o ho ho ho... Suu added silently. "Quick! To the others! You're sitting next to me Fai!! You're really going to like ice cream..." Suu cheered, and skipped over to the cluster of four fangirls and four travelers. "I got the ice cream!"

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #54 on: February 21 2006, 09:04 am »
"Syaoran.." Sakura whispered to him. "..Why are we here?"

-- never too far.. no matter how far ..
theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi
bigKITTY;; pretty,Quimmy,TimeMachine,Nyoko,Møon Li,sofiacardcaptors,Moezy-chan,-=kuro_woof=-,Sya0ran,bLuetopaz,Shuinu,bie_liao,aishiteru,Ashlee
bigPUPPY;; vexnet, Kasawa Lanford
littleKITTY;;Fai, Cardcaptors_Ria, baby.piglet

Offline Time-Machine

• Donators
  • Great Fan
« Reply #55 on: February 21 2006, 09:42 am »
"And do whatever you want. Just don't touch me."

"Hooray!" Time-Machine cried, "Guys, Bug Puppy said he would sit next to us! I'm so happy! Yay for Big Puppy!"

"I got the ice cream!" "YAY!!! Okay, guys, let's eat! Remember Big Puppy, you're sitting next to me!"

Forum Family

moezychan

« Reply #56 on: February 21 2006, 09:44 am »
"Syaoran..why are we here?" Sakura asked in a very scared manner.

"We need to get your feather Hime. Daijoubu. Once we get it, I'll make sure to get you out of here, and don't go near them. Stay next to me and I'll make sure that nobody hurts you," Syaoran gained his courage again, and tightened his hold on Sakura's hand.

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #57 on: February 21 2006, 09:49 am »
"Why..exactly..would they want to hurt me?" Sakkura asked, with innocence. She nudged Syaoran and tugged on his sleeve. "Really..this is scary." She frowned staring at the five girls, who she noticed were very pretty - except she also noticed they were after her and syao.

-- never too far.. no matter how far ..
theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi
bigKITTY;; pretty,Quimmy,TimeMachine,Nyoko,Møon Li,sofiacardcaptors,Moezy-chan,-=kuro_woof=-,Sya0ran,bLuetopaz,Shuinu,bie_liao,aishiteru,Ashlee
bigPUPPY;; vexnet, Kasawa Lanford
littleKITTY;;Fai, Cardcaptors_Ria, baby.piglet

Offline Time-Machine

• Donators
  • Great Fan
« Reply #58 on: February 21 2006, 09:57 am »
Time-Machine noticed Sakura and Syaoran standing close and whispering to one another. It was so cute that she grabbed her camera and silently took a shot. Then she called over to them, "Little Puppy! Little Kitty! The ice-cream is here! You should try it! Big Kitty is going to have some, and Big Puppy is sitting next to me! It's safe! I promise! Relax a little, okay? You guys deserve the break, especially because we're going to be putting Little Puppy through quite an entertaining workout for the next few days, I expect. So enjoy yourselves! Ice-cream! Ice-cream! The table is all set up and everything!"

Forum Family

moezychan

« Reply #59 on: February 21 2006, 10:35 am »
"Why..exactly..would they want to hurt me?" Sakura prompted, "Really..this is scary."

"I'm not entirely sure yet Hime, but they have your feather, and for that reason they can't be trusted," Syaoran stated logically. "Just stay close to me, and I'll make sure that nothing happens to you."

How Syaoran managed to keep a serious face throughout this entire ordeal was a wonder, but he managed it nonetheless.

As far as the ice cream, whatever that was, Syaoran was certainly not interested. His only objective was to get the feather, and until that happened, there would be absolutely no relaxation. By doing that would mean putting his guard down, and he certainly wasn't about to do that.