AuthorTopic: [TRC] Attack of the Rabid Fangirls!  (Read 27165 times)

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
Re: [TRC] Attack of the Rabid Fangirls!
« Reply #100 on: March 08 2006, 05:06 pm »
DOUBLE BED?! What the hell is this girl... Kurogane merely stared at the matress for a minute. There was no way in hell he'd ever.... "No!" He quickly raised his sheathed sword, teeth bared and held it threateningly close against both Fai's and Suu's throats. "I refuse to share a room with him! And stop with all the nicknames!" His crimson eyes fell first on Suu, then shifted to Fai, a deep laothing in his voice.

Kurogane was really has fast as he looked on paper. Suu was pinned close to the wall in an instant. "Wahhh! You're just as I imagined, both of you!" Even with a weapon so close to her, she couldn't help but laugh at how perfect this was all going. "Sorry, Kuro-pyon! I only have one spare room, unless you'd like to sleep with me...." She put on a mock-playful voice, and winked. "Or you could sleep on the floor. Fai would get the bed, of course." She grinned at Fai.
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Re: [TRC] Attack of the Rabid Fangirls!
« Reply #101 on: March 18 2006, 08:19 am »
((Alive, alive, alive!! *Uses a pheonix down on the Rp* Post people!!  :tongue3:))

"Aww, be nice Kuro-pon! She's giving us a bed to sleep in, be happy, arigatou Suu-san," Fai added playfully and he bowed to Suu_no_clover. The mage pushed the blade back towards the ninja and away from his slender neck, "We shouldn't have a puppy playing with sharp objects ne?" Fai asked suddenly, "Suu-san, why don't you take this? Good-night!" Fai cried as he snatched the sword out of the ninja's hands and pushed it into the girl's hands. Then we quickly closed the door behind her and ran over to the bed collapsing, "Good-night Kuro-muu!"

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------