AuthorTopic: [TRC] Attack of the Rabid Fangirls!  (Read 27168 times)

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Re: [TRC] Attack of the Rabid Fangirls!
« Reply #20 on: February 13 2006, 02:49 pm »
Fai stared at the scene before her smiling happily to herself, she just didn't believe it-Syaoran...the whole TRC gang in the flesh! "We have to make their stay last...Maybe we can lock them up..?" Fai thought to herself as Syaoran got horded by Suu-chan and Time-Machine, "Syaoran-kunnn, if you're gonna grab Suu-chan and Time-Machine, you should grab us too!" she suggested happily motioning to the still frozen Miharu.

(For the sake of getting Fai (TRC) and Me..Fai (TRC) shall type in..blue! ^_^)

Fai laughed happily, as he saw Syaoran turn magenta and back to his normal skin color, "Kuro-muu, Syaoran-kun seems very flustered ne? Should we help?" he asked smiling up at the niji who was still fighting with Mokona.

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #21 on: February 13 2006, 04:16 pm »
Miharu Endoh was in her glory.
Heck, if you were face-to-face with your supposed "fictional" crush, you would be in your glory, wouldn't you?
She was frozen to the ground as she stared at the group, not even noticing the other fangirls grabbing Syaoran.

She glanced over at Kurogane who was picking a fight with Mokona. As cute as the little battle was, Miharu stepped in, grabbing Mokona right out of the Ninja's hands.
"KAWAII!" Was her first outburst. "You're as cute as Syao-chan!"
Almost. . . she finished in her head, not wanting to hurt the creatures feelings, as she rubbed her face against his. "So soft, tehe!"

She turned back to Syaoran, who was struggling to keep all the raging fangirls off of him and the amused magician Fai (not the fangirl, hehe) who was trying to keep a straight face. She pushed through the small crowd and stood in front of Syaoran, her arms spread wide.
"Hey hey hey! Keep off of him!" She turned and grabbed a lock of his hair, twirling it in her finger, "We shouldn't crowd the boy, hmm?"
"Let's go to the correct Thread and give these guys a proper welcome, hmm?"
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #22 on: February 13 2006, 04:43 pm »
Kurogane had to take a step back to avoid being hit by the fangirls as the flew on top of Syaoran. What the hell? They... know the kid? He stared, jaw slightly agape, as the scene unfolded before him. He looked up at Fai "I could take these girls down..." He gripped his sword. Then he remembered the parting 'gift' Tomoyo-hime had given him and released it. "We should let him handle it." As he said this, he felt the white manjuu being pulled from his grip and glared, as one of the numerous girls carried Mokona away. At least it's not my problem anymore...

Suu felt her skin turn a deep crimson at the touch of Syaoran's hand. Her inner fangirl was on cloud nine. A few seconds in, she realized it had been in anger, and frowned slightly, feeling hurt. Returning to reality, she saw 2 of her companions motioning for hugs (and more, perhaps?) and smiled eagerly.
'We shouldn't crowd the boy, hmm?' Let's go to the correct thread and give these guys a proper welcome, hmm?' Suu turned and spotted Miharu in their midst. "But Miharu..." She whined, feeling instantly childish as she said it. With a sigh, she composed herself and stood. "I suppose we can't keep him all to ourselves... But where to? The Intro Board is not a magnificiant enough greeting place for... such... such great..." Her words failed her. "We need to really welcome them in style!"
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Time-Machine

• We're all worms, but I do believe I am a glowworm.
  • Donators
  • Great Fan
« Reply #23 on: February 13 2006, 05:18 pm »
At Miharu's request Time-Machine pulled herself off of Syaoran (but kept the goggles, quietly placing them on her head, and hoping no one would notice), and then closed her eyes and took a couple of deep breaths. She felt much more calm.

"We need to really welcome them in style!" she heard Suu say while her eyes were closed. She nodded silently.

She opened her eyes. "I agree! We do need to give them a proper welcome. I suppose I've been somewhat rude..." she smiley ruefully, obviously showing no regret or remorse for her actions at all, "so now we should probably do things properly."

She looked at Mokona in Miharu's arms and squeaked with happiness. She walked over to him and petted him on the head, "Good grief! You're about ten thousand times cuter in person, Mokona. My name is Time-Machine, and it is an honour to meet you."

She turned to Syaoran and the others, "Welcome Syaoran, Sakura, Fye and Kurogane! My name is Time-Machine, and this is CapturedWings.net! If you'll wait for us to make a decision we can welcome you properly to the board, and hopefully make up for our initial behaviour at your arrival, and maybe even help you find Sakura's feather."

She turned to the other girls, "Well, what did you have in mind?"
« Last Edit: February 13 2006, 05:57 pm by Time-Machine »

Special thanks to Kiramiki for the pic in my siggy and avatar!

Forum Family
little sisters: babypigggy, Quimmy
big sister: Moon Li

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #24 on: February 13 2006, 05:36 pm »
(Orange= Mokona)
"Konnichipuu! Mokona is happy to meet you too!"Mokona said "It's one of my 108 techniques 'Super Cuteness'!" Mokona jumped out of Miharu's arms, and was now standing on the 'floor'.

Zeldi was running towards here friends that were standing and talked to someone "Heey minna-san! Who are you talking to?" She suddenly saw that it was Syaoran the one she was worshipping ((XD)). "W-W-Welcome t-to C-captured Wings Forum! Syaoran-Kun!" She bowed. "Kyaah!"

moezychan

« Reply #25 on: February 14 2006, 01:47 am »
As upset as Syaoran was that he was becoming the center of attention, which he hated, he overheard one of the girls say "Sakura's feather"! This was enough to allow, a word he used lightly, them to swarm him.

"Sumimasen, did I hear one of you say that you have Sakura's feather?" Syaoran's duty overpowered his embarrassment enough that he could talk again.

This was truly too good to be true!

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #26 on: February 14 2006, 05:16 am »
Fai wandered over to where Mokona had landed and stooped down, "Awww...You're even more kawaii in real life!! Can I hug you?" she said extending a hand to the small white creature.
She looked up and smiled at Syaoran who was standing, still bewildered by the sight  of so many girls, "My name is Fai by the way. Kinda of strange isn't it?" she said happily.
'
"Sumimasen, did I hear one of you say that you have Sakura's feather?" A small smile spread onto her face, "Perhaps we do Syaoran-kun! But you'll have to guess which one of us does!"

The magician continued to smile as the choas stared to calm down, "Syaoran-kun is always so worried about Sakura-chan. His ears perked up when the young girl introduced herself as Fai, "So your name is Fia as well ne?" he asked, his blue eyes widened a bit. She nodded happily,"Such a strange world...But not as strange as mine." he thought.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

moezychan

« Reply #27 on: February 14 2006, 07:30 am »
What? Did his ears hear correctly? One of them had the feather? Syaoran certainly didn't know how to feel now. Should it be confusion, embarrassment, or anger that one of them had her feather and they cared more about petting Mokona and him than helping Hime find her memory?!

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #28 on: February 14 2006, 08:12 am »
Sakura, in her cutest outfit arrived at the sign.
"Finally. I'm here!" Sakura cheered, jumping around. She approached the city..looking for the aura of her dear Syaoran-kun. She walked a few streets as she heard some commotion and felt.. a bit weak, she looked over at the boy with brown hair, looked as though he was deep in thought.
"Syaoran-kun!" Sakura jumped into the air, her luggage seemed to fly about a few miles away before she herself callapsed to the ground.

-- never too far.. no matter how far ..
theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi
bigKITTY;; pretty,Quimmy,TimeMachine,Nyoko,Møon Li,sofiacardcaptors,Moezy-chan,-=kuro_woof=-,Sya0ran,bLuetopaz,Shuinu,bie_liao,aishiteru,Ashlee
bigPUPPY;; vexnet, Kasawa Lanford
littleKITTY;;Fai, Cardcaptors_Ria, baby.piglet

Offline Time-Machine

• Donators
  • Great Fan
« Reply #29 on: February 14 2006, 08:36 am »
Time-Machine watched Syaoran's worried expression and giggled. "There's no reason to be so serious. We would never let anything hurt Sakura. You have no enemies here. Good grief, you are adorable!"

Then she looked over, noticed the two Fai's standing together, and squealed, "Oh my gosh! That is SO CUTE! Hold still." She pulled out her camera, which she always kept on her, and quickly took a snapshot of the pair.

"Wai, the two Fai's are so cute together! But you know what's even cuter?" She moved over a bit looking through her camera until Fai the fangirl was out of the shot, and Fai and Kurogane looked very close, and then she took her their picture. "That is!" she said, when she was looking at the picture.

Forum Family

Offline suu_no_clover

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #30 on: February 14 2006, 12:45 pm »
It appears our Syaoran-kun has a reason to stay now... Suu grinned, seeeing the confused expression on Syaoran's face at Time-Machine's comment. The sea of girls had parted, and she took this opportunity to take a step closer to him. "Indeed, Syaoran-kun! We'd love to help you and our dear Hime-sama, of course, but there are things that we want as well...." She winked and turned away, whispering a slight "Oh ho ho ho..." to herself.

A sharp flash of light left Kurogane irritated, as he spotted a fangirl eyeing him through a strange square object. "What the hell was that?!?" He bellowed, and then spotted Fai standing dangerously closer to him. He felt his ears turn pink for a split second, and then lept away. "What do you think your doing, Mage??". He had decided he wasn't liking this world at all...

moezychan

« Reply #31 on: February 14 2006, 12:55 pm »
"What kind of things?" Syaoran raised his eyebrow at this statement. He really wasn't liking where this was going, but if it meant gettings Sakura's feather, he's go along with it. Didn't mean he had to like it though.

Offline Time-Machine

• Donators
  • Great Fan
« Reply #32 on: February 14 2006, 01:13 pm »
"What kind of things? Time-Machine heard Syaoran saying.

"Oh, I'm sure each of us has some of our own personal ideas. We should probably take turns." she said, clipping another kawaii shot of Kurogane blushing.

"WAI!!! I love blushing bishies." She giggled. "Mr. Flowright, would you like to take a look?" She turned the camera screen towards Fai (of the new group, not the fangirl). "Isn't he adorable?!?"

Forum Family

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #33 on: February 14 2006, 03:09 pm »
Fai rubbed her eyes and blinked again staring at the camera, "Time-Machine-sama, next time give us a warning!!" she mumbled laughing

"Oh, I'm sure each of us has some of our own personal ideas. We should probably take turns." Fai nodded in agreement and smiled again, "Agreed! So Syaoran-kun, do you agree to playing along?"

The strange square object flashed and suddenly was being pushed into the mage's face. Staring at the screen, there stood Kuro and himself. He was smiling and Kuro-muu was blushing, a pretend shock appered onto Fai's face, "The puppy is blushing!!" he quickly petted Kurogane's black hair and smiled as he imagined the ninja's blood pressure slowly rising.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

moezychan

« Reply #34 on: February 15 2006, 01:24 am »
He knew that he would regret this but, "If it means getting Sakura's feather back, I'll go along with it. Whatever it is."

Offline Time-Machine

• Donators
  • Great Fan
« Reply #35 on: February 16 2006, 02:51 am »
"YAY!" cried Time-Machine, "This is going to be so much fun! Do you think we should start today. Or wait until tomorrow? Our guest are probably tired...and we need to decide who gets to go first. Tonight I think we should make our guest feel at home!"

Forum Family

moezychan

« Reply #36 on: February 16 2006, 05:33 am »
The more Syaoran heard this, the more he became afraid! He certainly didn't like where this was going, but for the sake of getting Sakura's feather back, he would oblige.

Offline suu_no_clover

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #37 on: February 16 2006, 01:42 pm »
A second flash went off. 'The puppy is blushing!!' Before Kurogane could respond, he could feel the mage's hand on his head, and was instantly livid. "I'm not a dog!! And who are you calling adorable?!?!?" Enraged by the 'cute' name-calling, he lunged at Fai, hoping to pin him to the ground.

"Hyuu!! He's going to do it! Yes!!" Suu did a little dance around Syaoran. "Tomorrow, you belong to us, but tonight, we must celebrate! Someone get cake! And ice cream!" She giggled, elated by the fact that Syaoran was going to have to stay a while. Of course, with a feather involved, it was no wonder why he'd agreed.
"Syaoran-kun! Sakura-chan! You're favorite flavor of ice cream? Nani? Nani? You too, Kuro-pon, Fai-chan, Mokona! We can not celebrate without proper flavors of ice cream! Even though you two look pretty busy over there..." Suu grinned, and looked over at Fai, being his usual self, and Kurogane, red with anger. I wonder if they know what ice cream is... ha ha.

Offline Time-Machine

• Donators
  • Great Fan
« Reply #38 on: February 16 2006, 02:17 pm »
Time-Machine saw Fai lunge on top of Kurogane and grinned. "Now there's a Kodak moment!" She quickly took several very interesting looking shots.

"If you guys don't know what ice-cream is you're really going to get a treat! I personally recommend cheesecake or cookies n' cream flavoured! Can I sit by Syaoran!?!" She ran up to Syaoran, "Or at least take a picture? Will you sign it?"
« Last Edit: February 17 2006, 09:31 am by Time-Machine »

Forum Family

moezychan

« Reply #39 on: February 16 2006, 11:38 pm »
Again, Syaoran was speechless. He really didn't know how to respond to this girl, and he didn't even have a clue as to what "taking a picture" meant! However he did know what it meant when she said that she wanted to sit next to him, and there was no way he was going to allow that.

"No," he responded, "Sakura needs to sit next to me." To emphasize his point, he took ahold of Sakura's hand and made sure that she was within his line of vision the entire time.

Even if these girls showed no hostility, as previously stated, he wasn't taking his chances. They apparently had her feather, and that certainly made them an enemy for the time being. He wouldn't trust them until Hime had her feather inside her body.