AuthorTopic: ~//[TRC] - Secrets Behind Cracked Smiles  (Read 49889 times)

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
Re: //[TRC] - Secrets Behind Cracked Smiles
« Reply #120 on: August 08 2005, 04:16 am »
Kurogane gave an angry roar as Syaoran went flying past him, and his head whipped round to face Chii.

"Look after the kid. I'll get your master." He ordered, gripping Souhi tighter. Then, letting out a primal roar, he ran forward, sword aimed straight for Ashura's forehead, well away from Fai.

"D.amn you, Ashura! It's no wonder Fai sealed you away! Now for the last time...get your filthy hands off of him!" Fire burning in his crimson eyes, Kurogane brought Souhi slashing down, prepared to activate Tomoyo's curse if it just meant saving Fai.

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #121 on: August 08 2005, 05:45 am »
Ashura cursed as his attack was intercepted. That interfering boy. Damn him! I should have killed him when I had the chance. With no time to lanch another offensive, the dark King raised the staff, preparing to generate a shield against the ninja's charge. He could never have been prepared for the strength of it as Kurogane's sword came crashing down, cracking his defenses enough to deal a significant blow. The King fell to his knees, gasping as blood ran down his face. His eyes, however, were still cold, angry and unsurrendering.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #122 on: August 08 2005, 06:06 am »
Fai looked up in shock from the bed where Ashura held him captive, for he had never seen Kurogane in such a rage. He tried to call out, to tell Kurogane to run....to save himself....but the look on the ninja's face stopped him....and suddenly Fai realized and fully understood that Kurogane would die fighting before he'd leave him there in Ashura's grasp...........

Anger once again welled up in the blonde wizard's heart at the cruel man who was forever hurting him.....haunting him....across time and space itself. The man who had once been his lover........who had owned him completely.......
No More.........

Fai watched, begin to shake with anger as Syaoran was hurled across the room, and Ashura turned once again towards Kurogane.........
I won't let you hurt him............

"No!" Fai cried out, and he struggled to free his arm from Ashura's grasp.......
Kurogane.......
But he had underestimated Kurogane's wrath and power, his blue eyes opening in surprise, as the ninja rushed forward, slashing his sword down upon the King.

Fai watched in utter disbelief, not able to move or even speak, as Ashura fell to his knees, blood running down his face..........but Fai knew he wasn't finished that easily, and he hurried to Kurogane, standing in front of him to block the gaze of the fallen King.
« Last Edit: August 08 2005, 06:57 am by Sakaki »

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #123 on: August 08 2005, 06:17 am »
Kurogane wrapped his free arm around Fai, pulling the blonde back protectively against his chest, brandishing his sword at Ashura.

"There's more where that came from, Ashura." Kurogane growled, before leaning down to nuzzle at Fai's hair.
"Did he hurt you? Are you alright?" He whispered, breathing in the flowery scent of his beloved's hair. Then, he caught sight of a red spot nestled beneath Fai's hair, and he hissed in rage, before looking up to glare at Ashura again.

"You hurt him. I warned you what would happen if you even laid a finger on him." He growled, letting go of Fai to stand in front of him.

Fai....I will avenge your wounds....

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #124 on: August 08 2005, 07:20 am »
Chii rushed over to where Syaoran had fallen and tried to clean the blood falling down. While watching helplessly at the raging battle.

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #125 on: August 08 2005, 01:55 pm »
"Did he hurt you? Are you alright?"

The wizard’s arm dripped blood where Ashura's cruel fingers had dug painfully...possessively..... in, as he had struggled to hold onto his blonde prisoner..........and his head still raged in pain from the blow against the castle floor, and Ashura's touch........but Fai was once again in the ninja's arms...an embrace he had firmly believed he would never feel again...and nothing else mattered....

Kurogane pushed him gently behind him, aiming his sword once again for the fallen King......Fai tried to pull him back, away, but the ninja would not be stopped. "Kurogane.......I can't live if he hurts you.....I..." but the wizard's words fell away, as he saw the look that remained on the ninja's face....the look that told Fai, he wouldn't rest until Ashura was finished, until he killed him.....

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #126 on: August 09 2005, 03:24 am »
"Ashura, you and I have a score to settle. You've proved that you're fine when it comes to dealing with children and those weaker that yourself, but how are you when it comes to fighting people equal to you?" Kurogane challenged, glaring at the king in some satisfaction as he saw the wound he'd left on Ashura already.

He could hear Fai protesting behind him, but Kurogane was in no mood to back down now, and let the king get away with hurting his lover so. Moving forward another step, he smiled cockily at Ashura, purposefully putting as much scorn into his voice as possible.

"So, are you man enough to fight? Or are you a coward?"

This is it, Fai.....there's no turning back for me now. I've made my challenge....and now Ashura will suffer. He will DIE.
« Last Edit: August 09 2005, 04:19 am by Ruby Chan »

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #127 on: August 09 2005, 04:16 am »
As Chii wiped the blood from his head, another coughing fit racked his body. Throat burning painfully from the fit, he uncovered his mouth..to his horror discovering blood upon his gloved hand. He leaned back against the wall, watching Kurogane blinded in fury.. steadily walking across to silence the king forever.

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #128 on: August 09 2005, 07:24 am »
Ashura grasped his staff, pushing himself to his feet again. He glared back coldly at the ninja through the blood that dripped over his face. Fai had slipped from his grasp. He hid behind the black-clothed man, as if he could protect him....

The King seethed at the ninja's threat. How dare this scum patronize me. One lucky blow did not mean the victory would be his. Though he was sure of his victory, he did not like the idea of battling with this crude man, but his anger would not allow him to relinquish Fai so easily. The mere sight of his once-lover in the other man's arms made his blood run hot with fiery rage.

As he raised his staff in readiness, his mind called out to Fai, silently, hypnotically.

Will you die with this foolish brute of a man, Fai?

I have always cared for you, Fai. You know where you belong.

Come with me. You are Mine. You are Mine........Mine...

Mine.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #129 on: August 09 2005, 07:47 am »
Will you die with this foolish brute of a man, Fai?

The wizard's blue eyes suddenly grew wide, as Ashura's voice rang through his head............

I have always cared for you, Fai. You know where you belong.
Come with me. You are Mine. You are Mine........Mine...

The powerful voice of the man who had owned him........calling
No..............let me go....please..
"Let me go....." Fai whispered from behind the ninja. "Let me go...."

The wizard tried to stop his feet from moving.....from leading him to the dark King.... But the hypnotic pull of Ashura's power was too strong...the rage too great....as it invaded his mind..pulling him......

Mine.

No..............
Fai sensed himself, as if from far away, succumb to the dark sorcerer's spell......saw himself push slowly past Kurogane to stand in front of the King.......felt himself drop to his knees in front of the King...once more....

Kneeling in front of the King....Fai suddenly felt a release.....as something rose up inside him.....a forgotten power.....a love....and Ashura's spell began to fall away.......

Fai lifted his blonde head slowly........he looked up into Ashura's dark eyes......dark eyes filled with the cruelty he had suffered from for so long.......and silently signaling to the ninja with a slight gesture the King didn't see........Fai leaned his head down in front of the King distracting him......and whispered............. "Goodbye.....Ashura...."

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #130 on: August 09 2005, 07:56 am »
At first as Fai walked slowly over to Ashura, Kurogane felt the dull ache of heartbreak, thinking that the blonde had chosen this man....this monster... over him. But when he saw the clouded look in Fai's eyes fade away, and the small gesture, he finally understood.

Gripping Souhi tightly, he began running, running towards Ashura and the kneeling Fai. Something deep inside him warned him that this would kill him just as surely as it would kill Ashura, but he ignored the voice and ran on, focused only on his goal.

Finally letting out a roar of a battlecry, Kurogane brought Souhi slashing down at Ashura for the second time that day, watching as the blade sunk deep within the Seresuan monarch. Then a bright light came exploding out of Ashura's wound, and he bellowed in agony as pain ripped through him, engulfing him whereever the light touched.

Staggering back, he slumped against the wall, shaking violently as the burning sensation spread through him, causing small wounds and cuts that he'd received from years ago to reopen, shedding crimson blood. But he ignored all this, and only had eyes for the still, unmoving form of Ashura.

Did I do it?

Offline Syaokura

• Ceres Obsessor!
  • Super Fan
  • Ceres Obsessor
« Reply #131 on: August 09 2005, 09:22 am »
Meanwhile, Mokona sensed the feather nearby while the commotion was going on.

"Meekyoo!" He cried out as he rushed towards the feather's presense, only to knock a table over, crashing the crystal ball into tiny pieces. "The feather.... Mokona found it!" The white feather floated towards the rabbit-like creature, getting sucked inside his ruby gem on his forehead.

Ava and sig by me!

Blog | LJ | Fanlisting Collective

Random Fanlisting of the Week: Alice 19th
Forum Family: lika-chi (niece) | OniiChan Touya (little sis) [Need more people in this!]

Please join my Island Adventure! RPG right now!!

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #132 on: August 09 2005, 11:39 am »
Chii watched the battle when suddenly a bright flash of light came out of nowhere. Chii couldn't see a thing. Is the king defeated?

It was impossible to tell right then and there. I hope that he is dead...No one wants to see more anymore fighting..
Right now, all anyone could do was wait.
« Last Edit: August 09 2005, 12:08 pm by Okamirei »

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #133 on: August 09 2005, 11:53 am »
Ashura reached out to Fai as he approached him, bowing in servitude. Just as it should be. You are bound to me. As his fingers stretched toward him, longing to reclaim their grasp on the blonde wizard, Ashura caught a flash of black from the corner of his eye. Too late he realized what was happening. Whispered words reached his ears. "Goodbye... Ashura..." Before he could strike out, Kurogane's sword was descending upon him. His magic shield shattered with a crackle of energy, caving under the sheer force and determination of the ninja's attack. In a last defense he released all the magic he could muster, sending a current through the metal blade filled with all the anger and retribution he had left. But he had already lost. A deep cry ripped from his throat as his wound exploded with light.

Ashura's eyes had turned wide with shock and defeat. Impaled on Kurogane's sword dripping with blood, he stared at Fai, disbelieving... pleading...

The King of Celes tipped forward, falling. With his last strength he reached for the wizard, as if one final attempt to take back his possession. His fingers closed around Fai's robe, but slipped... releasing their grasp forever as the King fell heavily to the ground, gasping his last breath: "Fai..."

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #134 on: August 09 2005, 12:22 pm »
Syaoran sat mesmerized by the bloody scene in front of him. Squinting through the light, he saw the king slowly slip away.. whispering his last word.
Fai..

He stared, scarcely breathing. Suddenly, voice reached his ears..words that he had been longing to hear.
The feather.... Mokona found it!

He gasped, his head turned swiftly toward the voice. "The feather!"
Getting up, he ran towards Mokona, ignoring the stabbing pains that ran through his body.

Kneeling next to Mokona, Syaoran reached out for the feather...grabbing it gently. Then looking over at Sakura, he shuffled slowly up to her..releasing the feather. He watched...the feather floated over...a soft glow surrounded Sakura as she rose in the air.
The feather melted inside her glowing body, bringing new memories into her mind.
Catching her as she fell back down, Syaoran crumpled to the floor. He smiled and closed his eyes...slipping into darkness.

I've finally retrieved...another feather.
« Last Edit: August 12 2005, 01:55 am by Okamirei »

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #135 on: August 09 2005, 12:52 pm »
Fai bent forward before Ashura.......and Kurogane's sword came crashing down upon the King, one last time....in a brilliant flash of light......

As Ashura looked once more into the wizard's eyes, Fai saw all the years of cruelty and control pass before him..........never again.....Ashura....
And watching the King's hand reach to grasp his robe, Fai stepped back......knowing it was over........as Ashura fell to the ground.....
"Fai..."

And then voices.....as Fai looked at the scene around him....eyes wide with all that had happened, body aching....but spirit growing stronger....
He saw Chii for the first time......and his eyes met hers, thankful that she was alive..the one he'd created out of loneliness....the only companion he'd had in this cold world. He heard Mokona's call and saw Syaoran running to follow.

Then he felt a cold fear touch his heart as he looked to the wall where Kurogane stood......shaking......
The bright light........
And realizing just what the light had been, Fai called out the ninja's name - and went to Kurogane quickly, unable to breathe....needing the ninja like never before.....
Needing his touch.......his love....needing to know he was alright......

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
Re: ~//[TRC] - Secrets Behind Cracked Smiles
« Reply #136 on: August 09 2005, 06:27 pm »
As Ashura fell to the ground, Kurogane saighed in relief, looking up to see Fai coming towards him, a concerned look on his face. Smiling softly at his blonde beloved, Kurogane held out a hand to Fai, ignoring the red wound that was opening up on it. Trembling violently, he reached for Fai, a shaky grin on his face.

"I did it Fai.....he'll never be able to hurt you again....you're FREE." He whispered. Then, dizziness overcame him as the seal Tomoyo had placed on him began to glow, and he collapsed, unable to hold himself up any more. Tomoyo's curse has been activated.....I feel weaker already.....I can't cope with this blood loss now my strength has been decreased......

I always promised that I'd die to protect him......

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #137 on: August 09 2005, 06:49 pm »
"I did it Fai.....he'll never be able to hurt you again....you're FREE."
free.........

And then Fai watched in horror as the seal upon Kurogane's head began to glow red and the ninja sunk to the floor.....

"No.....Kurogane, you're hurt.....you're hurt....and nothing means anything anymore...." Fai rushed down to Kurogane, cradling the ninja's head in his lap, searching with his eyes, as wounds were opening up all over the man's body.

The wizard couldn't fanthom what was happening.....only that Ashura's spell had done damage, and something more....something else was happening that was weakening the ninja....and Fai couldn't stop it....

"Please.......open you eyes...Kuro-pi....please.....talk to me...don't close your eyes......" Tears began to fall from the wizard's wide eyes, seeing the usually strong man lay weak in his lap. "Please...don't leave me...." he whispered, leaning his face over Kurogane's......trying to get the man to look at him....tell him he was alright......wouldn't leave him......

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #138 on: August 09 2005, 06:57 pm »
Kurogane slowly opened his eyes, staring up into the frantic blue ones above him. He smiled as reassuringly as he could manage, given the burning pains still wracking his body and the agony of old wounds reopening.

"It's ok....Fai. I'll be alright.......Tomoyo's curse....wouldn't let me kill anyone......or I'd lose strength.....it's just weakened me....a bit. I'll be fine....don't worry about me."

He moved a large hand to grasp at Fai's, shakily bringing it to his lips. Pressing a kiss against it, he smiled at Fai again, although it was getting harder to keep his eyes open.

"Just....hold me for a moment?"
« Last Edit: August 10 2005, 05:05 am by Ruby Chan »

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #139 on: August 09 2005, 07:37 pm »
"Just....hold me for a moment?"

The ninja said he would be alright......but Fai saw otherwise...
Tears flowed from the wizard's eyes......pain racked through his slender body as he held Kurogane....held him as if his love was enough to heal him.....as if he could save the ninja with his soul......

"Kuro-mu......please.....please.....don't...leave....me...." Fai begged, holding onto the ninja, trying to protect Kurogane's body from itself....feeling his heart breaking.....I won't live without you...Kurogane...

And the ninja took his slender hand and kissed it..........