AuthorTopic: Regarding the story after Nihon Arc  (Read 3039 times)

Offline sora7777

Regarding the story after Nihon Arc
« on: September 30 2009, 06:29 pm »
I am a bit confused so .. if i am wrong anywhere correct me
I know that Fei Wong duplicate sakura's both body and soul and the body was destroyed cause cant take it ..
but (1)what happened to the original Sakura's soul ?

When the Seal of Death was trying to consumed Sakura ... Sakura's mother stopped the time .. and then Syaoran
made a choice to revert the time back ... but the time that stopped Sakura from being consumed by the Seal of Death lasted until
(2)NOW ? where Syaoran now came back to save here ?

Then , the Sakura that is almost consumed by Seal of Death was saved by Syaoran
(3)Then she was combined with the Clone Sakura body ? Is it ?

Clone Syaoran and Clone Sakura was saved by Yuuko in the Drean World ..
and given to choice to live again , so they were reincarnated and the current Original Syaoran is the son
of the Clone Sakura and Clone Syaoran  and (4)THESE incidents are actually a cycle that kept repeating like an endless cycle ?

But (5)everything changed after Clone Sakura and Clone Syaoran put themself in the tube to save Original Syaoran?  is it ?

One more thing .. it is said that (6)Clone Sakura and Clone Syaoran retain their memories of what happened every cycle ? is it ? 

(7)But did Yuuko retain her memories as well for every cycle ? and also Fei Wong retain his memories ?

so basically the people who retained their memories for every cycle are Clone Syaoran , Clone Sakura , Yuuko and Fei Wong ?

Please tell me , i am really curious about all this , i just got a bit confused and correct me if i am wrong anywhere above

Thank you