AuthorTopic: Cardcaptor Sakura OST  (Read 5847 times)

Offline mandystsai

Cardcaptor Sakura OST
« on: February 22 2008, 08:50 pm »
I really want the all the Cardcaptor Sakura OSTs, especially the Christmas Concert one. Torrents are fine. But please don't put it on megaupload, you can only download once a day. It annoys me. So if anyone has them, can you please give them to me?

mandystsai@yahoo.com.tw

Offline Aethelthryth

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: Cardcaptor Sakura OST
« Reply #1 on: August 20 2008, 08:02 am »
I found this recently --> http://www.boxtorrents.com/details.php?id=10356
Hope that helps...

Does anyone know where I can get Nadeshiko's song played on piano? Touya played it in one of the episodes...I don't remember which...

Also, there's the song that Eriol played on piano, on the episode where Sakura thanked all the cards (season 3)...

If anyone knows where I can get it, please let me know... I'd greatly appreciate it...

Thanks!!!

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 20 2008, 09:41 am »

Does anyone know where I can get Nadeshiko's song played on piano? Touya played it in one of the episodes...I don't remember which...

Also, there's the song that Eriol played on piano, on the episode where Sakura thanked all the cards (season 3)...

If anyone knows where I can get it, please let me know... I'd greatly appreciate it...

Thanks!!!

http://www.capturedwings.org/forums/index.php/topic,4140.0.html

The link takes to another thread here with all the episode and music downloads. Those pieces of music should be on there.

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #3 on: August 20 2008, 01:55 pm »
http://www.capturedwings.org/forums/index.php/topic,4140.0.html

The link takes to another thread here with all the episode and music downloads. Those pieces of music should be on there.

I put up all the episodes there but thanks to size limit of posts I couldn't put up all music downloads >.<
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.