AuthorTopic: CCS Episode Downloads (high quality, episodes and /music downloads completed!!!)  (Read 31101 times)

Offline Kazemon15

• Neku obessed! WEWY Rocks!. =3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Currently Digimon obessed. =3

Episode 30: Sakura and the Injured Card - Download
size: 175.01 mb

Say this ep is the link to ep 10...

Kurogane: My whole being exists for my master's sake;
my whole being belongs to my master.
I here vow to live by only that on my true name that none but my master knows.
KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
I am a member of Syaoran-Shrine group | TSubasa group
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Manga scan color artist found. < Click to see one scans
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline Kazemon15

• Neku obessed! WEWY Rocks!. =3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Currently Digimon obessed. =3
Episode 43 is the link to ep 13. 

Kurogane: My whole being exists for my master's sake;
my whole being belongs to my master.
I here vow to live by only that on my true name that none but my master knows.
KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
I am a member of Syaoran-Shrine group | TSubasa group
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Manga scan color artist found. < Click to see one scans
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
Episode 43 is the link to ep 13. 
Say this ep is the link to ep 10...

both have been repaired. I also figured out why a big part of the CCS Music went up in smoke. I ran out of available characters in the first post. Still looking for a solution but for the moment you guys will have to get the music downloads from my site.
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
Is it just my dial-up, or Disc 1 of the Vocal Collection got corrupted?

Offline frozenhope

• FREEZE.
Just downloaded the first CCS episode here; awesome quality. Only one problem: the subtitle option doesn't work. You can select it, but no subs ever appear on the screen. What can I do? =_=

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
Just downloaded the first CCS episode here; awesome quality. Only one problem: the subtitle option doesn't work. You can select it, but no subs ever appear on the screen. What can I do? =_=

You have downloaded the CCCP codec pack from animesuki.com? Something that also helps is the K-lite codec pack. With those two you should be able to play anything withouth problems

Is it just my dial-up, or Disc 1 of the Vocal Collection got corrupted?

Downloaded it and there's nothing wrong with it. But i've heard of others with dial up that are having trouble as well with megaupload....
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

Offline frozenhope

• FREEZE.
You have downloaded the CCCP codec pack from animesuki.com? Something that also helps is the K-lite codec pack. With those two you should be able to play anything withouth problems
Darn...downloaded the CCCP pack and still no subtitles.

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
Darn...downloaded the CCCP pack and still no subtitles.

you could try watching the eps in The Core Media Player. Or you could try this site: http://www.vorbis.com/setup_windows/

it has some filters and programs that may help.
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline HatoriTakaya

• New Fan
Who fansubbed this CCS series? I just wondering since I have a the set already. Also just making sure, is all OST's is OGM or is it another file type?
Still attempting to make a new one. *Looks for GIF animator program*~My monthly Haiku~
When Autumn comes again,
A petal fall on the water.
The puddle ripples,
A reflection of myself.

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
Who fansubbed this CCS series? I just wondering since I have a the set already. Also just making sure, is all OST's is OGM or is it another file type?

Anime-galaxy did the avi subs way back then but they're nowhere to be found, who fansubbed the ogm ones is unknown (all the episodes posted here are ogm format). And eh....the OST's are just mp3 files not ogg
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Roleplay Extrodeiner, have a question, please ask :)
  • Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
  • Insane Story Writer Nut, CCS Fan Nut
Anime-galaxy

There is a reason why Anime-Galaxy is no longer around; it's because they got the legal hammer slammed into their faces when they refused to take the fansubs off the net when the anime got licensed.

At least, thats what I remember reading some year's back (2001-2002)

Thank you bLuetopaz for Siggy and Avatar! ^_^
:Forum Family:

Imoto-chan: lika-chi
Imoto-chan: OniiChanTouya
Imouto-chan: Cherry-chan
Imouto-chan: Starfire
Imouto-chan: babypigggy

:Stories:
Mark of the Catalyst

Offline HatoriTakaya

• New Fan
Ouch. I won't say anything but I do have their fansubs on my anime archive as we speak. XO

But yeah, that's good to know that the OST's are mp3s... otherwise I would of resorted to other means of getting them. >_>;; No offense intended.
Still attempting to make a new one. *Looks for GIF animator program*~My monthly Haiku~
When Autumn comes again,
The puddle ripples,
A reflection of myself.

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
There is a reason why Anime-Galaxy is no longer around; it's because they got the legal hammer slammed into their faces when they refused to take the fansubs off the net when the anime got licensed.

At least, thats what I remember reading some year's back (2001-2002)

A shame, as far as i know they were the only ones to sub CCS.

Ouch. I won't say anything but I do have their fansubs on my anime archive as we speak. XO

But yeah, that's good to know that the OST's are mp3s... otherwise I would of resorted to other means of getting them. >_>;; No offense intended.

the OST's here are only a few coz of size limits of the post but i've got the rest for ya on my harddrive if you're interested
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline HatoriTakaya

• New Fan
Yep, I'm interested. But since you mentioned size, how big is the batch of CCS OST's/Character ST/etc. If you know what I mean.
When Autumn comes again,
The puddle ripples,
A reflection of myself.

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
Yep, I'm interested. But since you mentioned size, how big is the batch of CCS OST's/Character ST/etc. If you know what I mean.

I didn't mean that size, i meant that since every post has a set maximum of letters you can type in it i couldn't fit in all the downloads of the music XD
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline HatoriTakaya

• New Fan
Did I see the link correctly? There was 29 albums altogether, correct? That's a lot of albums you got there just for CCS.
When Autumn comes again,
The puddle ripples,
A reflection of myself.

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
Did I see the link correctly? There was 29 albums altogether, correct? That's a lot of albums you got there just for CCS.

Yup, those are ALL the 29 CCS albums ever released. Took quite awhile to find them all and i had help from a CW member with getting the character songs ^_^
« Last Edit: December 18 2007, 01:54 am by Kuro-puppy »
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan

CCS is still very popular in Japan, so I have heard of other songs being made for the series, just not by CLAMP themselves. CCS will probably remain one of the best Mahou Shoujo series around, at least until something else is created that'll blow it away (And I'm sorry, but MGLN, while it's very good, does not beat CCS, there are many factors and reasons why MGLN doesn't beat CCS, but it would be far to long of a reply to go into)

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
CCS is still very popular in Japan, so I have heard of other songs being made for the series, just not by CLAMP themselves. CCS will probably remain one of the best Mahou Shoujo series around, at least until something else is created that'll blow it away (And I'm sorry, but MGLN, while it's very good, does not beat CCS, there are many factors and reasons why MGLN doesn't beat CCS, but it would be far to long of a reply to go into)

eh? wait a sec! you mean they're still making songs for it as we speak?!

(MSLN is a spectacular anime that i love to death but CCS still wins the best mahou shoujo anime prize for me *gets whacked by Zeldi* ^^)
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
Don't get me wrong, Kuro-sama, MGLN does very great in many aspects.

And yes, though many are third party and not availible on the net - you REALLY have to look for them and I've only been successful in finding one, and that's over the past three-four years now. And that one, sadly, isn't very good.

Mark of the Catalyst